Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 04:01 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Wait, it's a trap!

Those who played the PMD games understand what traps are. There's some that annoys the heck out of people. -..-; I can understand. What's the most annoying trap to you?

Here's a list of PMD traps!

The most annoying trap is the PP Zero trap. @..@ Randomly picked, one of your moves basically loses all of it's PP. -..- Which, if you don't have Max Elixir/PP Max, that's a problem. So, which is your least favorite/most annoying trap, and what traps don't really bother you?
Old 07-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Ceromax Offline

Default Re: Wait, it's a trap!

I havent play pmd for a while but those Stat down traps annoyed me because i always thought they were something else

Old 07-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Skylands Offline

The Summon Switch, I despise it. I would always seem to step on one in a dungeon where my Pokemon were either under-leveled or in bad health. It's a huge inconvenience for me, more than 50% I had to just restart the dungeon due to being knocked out. I don't think I have any favourites, perhaps the Drop Hole trap. Sometimes I could not find the stairs to the next floor, and in a blink of an eye I am suddenly on the next floor.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Gah, I hated traps. :( In Red Rescue Team I IQ'd my Eevee up enough to get the ability Trap Avoider though. It comes in very handy.

However I don't have the same luck in Time. xD I can't even get past the graduation battle LOL.

But my most despised trap was the Grimer Trap. kldfjgkasj I'd always hit it when I'm about to go hungry, and I wouldn't have very much to eat in my bag to begin with.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 07-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Gah, I hated traps. :( In Red Rescue Team I IQ'd my Eevee up enough to get the ability Trap Avoider though. It comes in very handy.

However I don't have the same luck in Time. xD I can't even get past the graduation battle LOL.

But my most despised trap was the Grimer Trap. kldfjgkasj I'd always hit it when I'm about to go hungry, and I wouldn't have very much to eat in my bag to begin with.
Yeah, in Time, I have a Trap-Avoider skill. =]

There's a IQ skill called "Survivalist" that would help you out with that problem!
Quote:
"Restores more Belly stat with foods and may not be affected by Grimy Foods."
I have that IQ, and you don't get affected too much by Grimy food after you have that skill. ^..^
Old 07-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Warp Traps.

Because nooooo, my best Pokemon can never step on them. It has to be the weak, level 5 accompaning Pokemon that ends up getting attack and wasting all of my Reviver Seeds and/or getting killed. I don't carry Roll Call orbs around very often.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Warp Traps.

Because nooooo, my best Pokemon can never step on them. It has to be the weak, level 5 accompaning Pokemon that ends up getting attack and wasting all of my Reviver Seeds and/or getting killed. I don't carry Roll Call orbs around very often.
I also find that annoying. XD

Also, yeah, weaker team members would use up my Reviver seeds. It was so stupid. v..v;;
Old 07-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Warp Trap >.> They warp you then your idiot Partner steps on it to. I especially hate it in a Dungeon with strong Pokemon, becuase then the all gang up on your partner and the dummy just sits there and uses Tail Whip until it faints and then you lose half your money/items and have to start over in the dungeon.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:12 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Warp traps.

EITHER ME OR MY PARTNER WOULD STEP ON THEM AND WITHOUT EACH OTHER ONE OF US WOULD DIE. LITERALLY
Old 07-08-2011, 11:22 PM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

Oh god. Drop Holes, provided that it's a tower.
Otherwise, definitely the warp trap.

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Oh, and they always like teleporting my partner into Monster Houses.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Everyone seems to have an issue with Warp traps. xDDD

Yeah, they're not that great. I ran into a few of them (and the awful PP zero traps). ^..^; The Pokemon traps annoyed me a little, because the items in the room would randomly turn into Pokemon, or Pokemon appeared from no where. XD
Old 07-20-2011, 03:19 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Gah, don't even remind me of the Warp trap. I was on one of those "Bring me to whatshisname" quests and the dang Level one Pokemon stepped on it.

And another time I was in that dive place and both my partner and I stepped on it (My partner after I did) and we both died.

Otherwise, I hate them little monster houses. I know, not exactly a "trap", but its annoying. I never have room to get my partner in so they can help me.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:39 AM
twistedspoon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to twistedspoon

i absolutely hate the Electrode, Warp, and PP Zero Traps.
I just HAVE to step on one while i'm in an important dungeon or boss level one.
plus my weak partners i'm always training step on the warp or electrode traps and either a) die or b) lose a whole lot of hp and get overkilled -.-

Join PokeSun. Tell 'em IAmAMartian sent you!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:37 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Stepped on a selfdestruct trap!
*BOOOOOOM*
Me: okay, this isn't so bad... *moves off the trap*
*Team mate next to me steps on trap*
*BOOOOOOM*
Me: GAH!
Closed Thread