Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Amber the Moltres
Legendary-->Keeping the Secret
Violet City
Affected RPers: Stella (Others should read, too, although you aren't mentioned (Although I mention seeing that Pokemon that is following me, ye little stalker Pokemon))

I hadn’t gotten far when Stella transformed into Jirachi and tried to catch up to me. She floated next to me. She must have known that I was probably taking sides now, but you know? Who really cares?

"Tell me what you know, Amber, we're on the same side. I know that I should know myself, but I couldn't have ever learnt, I've been in a cave my whole life. You don't need to tell me, but please, I want to know, we are both legendries," she said, apparently trying to get me to tell her more.

I looked down to make sure no Pokémon or humans were within hearing distance, and I saw a glimpse of a Pokémon that wasn’t native to the four regions. “I-I can’t tell you, not until that Pokémon goes away, it may be on the other side,” I muttered, pointing towards the Pokémon with my beak. “However, I might be able to tell you later. We should be able to trick him if we do a little detour or something.”

I had a slightly good plan; we would head this way, yet turn around once we were almost there. We could possibly fly back to Violet City, stop above one of the houses, and wait for the Pokémon to catch up. Then, when he catches up to us, we could use Double Team and have a clone fly to the humans, yet we would be invisible and flying towards the Ruins.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Harry

Oh, that's just great. Now I have everybody against me. These people... and Pokemon... jumped to conclusions way too quickly. It irritated me quite a bit. I sighed angrily and crossed my arms, looking down at the ground as I began to grind my teeth. I do hate it when people assume things when they can't base their judgement on pure facts.

"You're all idiots..."

I knew Moltres and Jirachi could no longer hear me, but at least Harry would hear me.

"You assume I'm going to hurt those Pokemon... kill them, maybe... but you couldn't be anymore wrong. Like I said... I just want to study them. Yes, up close and personal, but it's not like I'm going to use some torture devices on them just to get information out of them. I've done studies on my own Pokemon and they would tell you that I never harmed them if you asked them"

I shoved past Harry once again. I wasn't in the mood for a battle now anyway. My Umbreon followed closely behind me, growling rather loudly at Harry as she passed him.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:14 PM
MoonKit Offline

(Not using Amber due to Elecii having not posted yet)

Mia Dreams
Violet City Spa---> Outside Sprout Tower
Affected RPers: Harry, Mona

"Hello, I'm here for Gem's little spa day." I smiled for once, it was not something I would normally do.

"OK, name please?" The lady at the front desk asked kindly.

"Mia Dreams. My Pokemon is Gem the Embreon," I told her matter-of-factually.

"Right this way, Mia." The lady walked away from the desk, leading me towards a small Pokemon grooming station. "What would you like done?" She asked.

I looked at Gem. She looked perfect until I saw how long her fur had grown. I nodded and said, "A small haircut and a bow by her ear." Yes, I was kind of going to mimic Hello Kitty, but whatever. It was how Gem liked it.

The girl nodded and picked Gem up gently. She bathed her using lavender Pokemon shampoo and dried her lightly with a blow dryer. Afterwords, she did as I had told her, giving her a haircut and putting a cute little red bow by her ear.

"Thank you, Dawn," I said, putting Gem's rhinestone studded collar on. Yes, Sinnoh's contest champion, Dawn, was here in Johto. That didn't matter, as May, Hoenn's contest champion, was in a spa in Kanto.

"No problem, Mia. Come back soon!" She called as I left. With Gem at my side, I walked home. I soon noticed that the Moltres girl had turned into Moltres once again and that there was a Jirachi with her now. Mona was just about to walk off it seemed, and...was that a Pokemon? I had no idea, it looked like one of the Unknown Pokemon to me. I shrugged and walked towards the gang's former 'hiding spot'.

--

"So look who's still here. No surprise whatsoever." I sneered. Gem growled at Harry and started to yap. I allowed her to do so until it got annoying.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Elecii Offline

ooc// Sorry I hadn't posted until now - I just got back from a school trip. Also sorry about the short post.

Stella the Jirachi
Violet City
Affected characters; Amber

"I-I can’t tell you, not until that Pokémon goes away, it may be on the other side. However, I might be able to tell you later. We should be able to trick him if we do a little detour or something.” I smiled deviously trying to think about a plan.

"What sort of plan do you have in mind?" I asked, looking down at the Pokemon that was following us. I turned round, and spotted the girl, Mia Dreams, back over with Mona and Harry. I spun back round, then said to Amber, "Mia Dreams is back, look behind you."

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Mia, Mona

"You're all idiots.." Mona had said to me. She wanted to study the Pokemon, the ones that were hidden for a reason, to stop "studying". They were being killed, and nobody cared. I didn't get the chance to tell her that because she shoved me and left. Just as I was to chase after her that other girl Mia appeared.

""So look who's still here. No surprise whatsoever." she rudely said.

"What's that supposed to mean? Aren't you wanted at a spa somewhere? I don't need this right now." I said back. I got my things, returned my Pokemon and was hoping to find more clues. And now with this girl here, I couldn't go anywhere without her probably tagging along.

And my friends told me I'd never be a chick magnet..

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-08-2011, 07:50 PM
MoonKit Offline

(Behind the scenes;
Mia: CHICK MAGNET!? As if. You just walked up to two girls, a legend and a human. I came because it is a freaking tradition to train there. The Jirachi gal probably came cuz that girl...Amber, she looks like Moltres just looking at her.
Amber: Stfu Mia)

Amber the Moltres
Violet City
Affected Characters: Stella

"What sort of plan do you have in mind?" Stella asked. It was a good question, actually. She turned around and looked at the Pokemon, soon looking up. She turned towards me once again and said, "Mia Dreams is back, look behind you."

As if an instinct, I turned around and looked at the place where Harry and Mona had stood. Mona seemed to be walking away, and Harry was stuck with that preppy girl with a purple-dyed rat.

"Anywho, we could head this way, towards the ruins yet turn around once we were almost there. We could possibly fly back to Violet City, stop above one of the houses, and wait for the Pokémon to catch up. Then, when he catches up to us, we could use Double Team and have a clone fly to the humans, yet we would be invisible and flying towards the Ruins." I whispered, trying to make it so the Pokemon bellow couldn't hear.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Harry, Mia

I was walking away from Harry until I heard that voice again. The voice of that girl with the Espeon. Turning around, I saw that she had come back and was confronting Harry. Her Espeon caught my attention this time. It had been recently groomed. On instinct, I quickly walked back to them and knelt down, taking out a magnifying glass from my bag as I began to study Espeon's finely groomed fur. My Umbreon didn't seem to like to Espeon very much since it growled at it after giving it a sniff. I couldn't blame her. Umbreon and Espeon were almost complete opposites. Ying and Yang, Day and Night, stuff like that. Of course, I wasn't saying Espeons and Umbreons couldn't get along. Why was I even thinking about this? I was studying Espeon! I didn't even realize that I had forgot to ask the girl for permission to study her pokemon. Oh well.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Mona, Mia

Mia had been abruptly cut off my Mona. Whom I thought was gone. I didn't want anything to do with her. All this time, I thought she was a good guy. Turns out, she's not.

"What do you want? I thought you were leaving to go destroy the lives of pokemon.

I couldn't stand it at all. I was hoping Mia would be on my side too. I knew she wouldn't just let her get in her pokemon's face. She had to do something.

OOC: Writer's block D:<

Old 07-08-2011, 09:28 PM
MoonKit Offline

Mia and Gem
Violet City
Affected Characters: Harry, Mona.

I turned to Mona and almost screamed. What was she going? Did she have no brain? Anyone with one would have asked me to do anything to my little Gem before doing it. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?" I asked demandingly.

Gem wasn't liking this, either. She turned towards the magnifying glass and bared her teeth, letting out a warning growl as if saying 'Get away before I kill you. This makeover cost 40 bucks.'
Old 07-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City
Affected RPers: Mia, Harry

As soon as the Espeon began to bare it's teeth, I sighed and stood up, putting away my magnifying glass. My Umbreon didn't back off so easily. I believe it was about to launch a Shadow Ball. Kneeling back down, I placed my hand on my Umbreon's back.

"Chill, Umbreon. It's not worth it"

Surprisingly, Umbreon stopped and let out one more low growl before sitting normally. I stood again and glared at Harry as I walked over to him. Without warning, I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him towards me.

"Keep talking like that and I will NOT hesitate to leave bruises!"

I shoved him back and exhaled irritably. Today was getting more and more frustrating.... all because I just wanted to LEARN. How rude.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Mona, Mia

It seemed as there was some serious tension between the two girls. I couldn't blame them. They surely had unfinished business from when they met earlier. Mona didn't want to fight. She just wanted to leave. Why didn't she? Why did she insist on coming back when we're obviously not on the same page.

Mona then grabbed me by the collar and threatened me. I cant't believe she did that. And here I was thinking we could've had a thing.

"Hey Mia, you allright?

Old 07-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Harry, Mia

After threatening Harry, I returned Umbreon to her pokeball and put it away. I was really itching for a battle now to let off some steam, but I dropped the idea as my Gothitelle released itself from it's pokeball.

"What is it, Gothitelle? I'm a little stressed right now thanks to some people.."

She began communicating with me through telepathy, telling me to relax since anger leads to worse things. I figured she was right and I let my tense shoulders drop and my fists unclench. My Gothitelle gave Mia and Harry an annoyed look, but never threatened them like Umbreon does.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:23 PM
MoonKit Offline

Mia Dreams
Violet City
Affected Characters: Harry and Mona

"Hey Mia, are you alright?” Harry asked once that idiot that they call a human, Mona, stopped looking at my Espeon.

“Yeah, I’m alright,” I replied. I looked at Mona, scowled, and rolled my eyes.

Mona’s Gothitelle came out of its Poké ball without being sent out. Apparently someone needed to train their dang Pokémon better. It seemed to talk to her through telepathy, an odd way to speak, even for a Pokémon. Once it was done, it gave Harry and I both annoyed looks. Gem, for one, didn’t like that. She looked up at the Pokémon and charged up a Shadow Ball. I didn’t try to stop her; it would be stupid of a person to do so, because she didn’t like being stopped. It was the one flaw that she had.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Kirin "the Demon"
Violet City
Affected RPers: None (though Stella and Amber is affected indirectly)

He wasn't used to this unfamiliar region yet, so it might have explained him being noticed by the two in air. But he was still angry, no, absolutely livid at himself. He could tell by the way they started to hover higher when they started talking, so they wouldn't be overheard. By their actions of hiding their conversation, it was probably about the Unknown Pokemon or their destination. They were pretty good, the Legendaries... It just made him anticipate their upcoming battle even more.

He had to think, now. They were certainly similar, him and the two, in how they planned. The 'hovering out of the listening range' thing was what he would have done in their situation. So now, if it was him flying in the skies instead, what would he do? I'd go almost all the way there, then double back while letting the stalker follow a clone made by a Double Team, he thought, a calculating grin coming over his face. It was a good plan, just like one he would make- simple and effective. Too bad I saw through it; also, I can see through most illusions made by those lower in level than me. You're like a mouse caught in his own mousehole... You've lost. Checkmate. Now all he had to do was wait until they switched to their clones. He couldn't wait to hear their cries of agony.

OOC: Sorry if I slowed the Stella-Amber-Kirin plotline down; I've been on a weekend trip and just got back.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Mia

I saw the Espeon charging up a shadow ball and gasped. I couldn't react fast enough, but Gothitelle could. Instead of attacking though, she used Protect to stop any harm from coming to us. My Gothitelle never was one to fight pointlessly. She would only fight if she were really provoked to do so. I swallowed nervously as I waited for the Espeon to launch it's attack. Gothitelle kept her cool as she continued to hold up her Protect against the Shadow Ball.