Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Mia and Gem
GtSo
Violet City

"I'll only leave because you fools made Gem late for an appointment at the spa. But note that you have not seen or heard the last of me, Mia Dreams!" I crossed my arms, closed my eyes, and walked off towards the spa.

Amber the Moltres [Human]
Legendary
Violet City

Thank Arceus that she left, I thought. She knew I was Moltres? This was freaking terrible!

"By the way," The girl that reminded me of Jirachi whispered, "what's your name; I forgot to ask earlier? Mine's Jira- I mean, Stella,"

"I'm Amber," I said, "nice to meet you."

I looked at the girl with the Embreon. She said her name was Mia Dreams...I would probably shoot a flamethrower at her some day.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Elecii Offline

Stella the Jirachi [Human Form]
Legendary
Violet City

"I'm Amber, nice to meet you," the Moltres-like girl said. I smiled at her, thinking again about whether to ask her if she was actually a Moltres, as the other girl did mention it.

"Hey, Amber, I was wondering," I started, "do you by any chance happen to be Moltres? It's like I can tell who other legendaries are." I smiled, not realising I had given away my identity. "Oh," I said, realising what I had done, "I mean... Oh forget it, I don't want to make up anything anymore," I said, scratching the back of my head.

I looked over to the young man. "The unknown Pokemon?" I asked, a little surprised. "Well, I don't know, do you want to find out about them...?" I asked.

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
GTSO
Violet City

When the girl with the Espeon had left, I heard the new girl, Stella, as well as Harry, talking about the unknown pokemon. I quickly turned around and shoved Harry aside, now standing face to face with Stella. I admit that was rather rude of me, but all I wanted to do was learn about those Pokemon.

"What do YOU know about those unknown Pokemon??"

If I were cruel hearted, I'd force those answers out of her through violence, but, despite my love for learning new things, I wouldn't do such a thing to an innocent... human being?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Elecii Offline

Legendary
Violet City

"What do YOU know about those unknown Pokemon?" the girl who was rude before asked.

"Alright, I told you, I don't know anything about them, ok?" I sighed. "Do you have something against me, just because I'm not a human or am I just being stupid? Tell me that, why don't you?" I said, fairly angrily. I had a short temper, and this girl had really got on my nerves. I calmed down a bit. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, but I don't under stand what I've done?"

Old 07-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

"Whoa whoa whoa. You're a legendary too?" I said to Stella. I couldn't believe it, two legendaries here together. I wouldn't be surprised if Mona was a legendary. The way things were going, it was only a matter of time when someone like Mia Dreams came back. Speaking of her.. I wondered why she even started that spat. I figured we'd be seeing her soon.

"So yeah, these Unknown things. OW!"

Mona had abrasively pushed and began asking the same thing.

"Yeesh, hold your horses." I told her. "Stella, why don't you guys know anything?"

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 07-07-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Elecii Offline

Legendary
Violet City

"Whoa whoa whoa. You're a legendary too?" the young man asked. I laughed nervously.

"Umhh... Yeah," I said, smiling. "I'm Jirachi..." I said nervously. To answer the man's question I said, "Well, I've been in a cave my whole life, so I wouldn't know anything anyway..." I said. I smiled at him, then asked, "Oh, what's your name, by the way?"

I started thinking about the Mia Dreams girl, and wy she was so interested in Amber. I knew Amber was a Moltres, but I didn't understand why that Mia girl was so pushy towards her. 'Doesn't she show any respect?' I wondered.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:48 PM
MoonKit Offline

(You no longer need to post your team unless you have a new character, and instead, you can post the affected RPers. I'll be using their character's names)

Amber [Human Moltres]
Violet City
Affected RPers: Stella, Mona, Harry

The humans wanted to know things about the Unknown Pokemon. Was it just me, or was I the only one that knew anything about them?I had been alive then, but I was quite young then.

"What Unknown Pokemon?" I asked, trying not to say 'How do you know about the Unknown Pokemon?'.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Amber, Mona, and Stella

"I'm Jirachi."

I couldn't believe what was going on. Jirachi's supposed to be super powerful. This girl definitely looked like she'd be Jirachi too. I kinda felt for these girls. There was something going on that could drastically change their lives and they couldn't do anything about it. This was why I had to help somehow.

"Unkown Pokemon, how do you know about the Unknown Pokemon?" Amber asked.

"Well, I want to help stop the humans from uncovering them. I'm on the Pokemon's side."
I was hoping Mona would be on the same page, if not then, well there'd be an issue.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Elecii Offline

Violet City
Affected Characters: Harry, Amber, Mona

"Hey, Amber, do you know anything about the Unknown Pokemon?" I asked, sensing she was hiding something. I put my hand over the ruby around my neck. It was extremely special to me, as my old friend Marana gave it to me as a present just after I met her.

"Well, I want to help stop the humans from uncovering them. I'm on the Pokemon's side," Harry said to answer Amber's question. I was neutral to the situation, I believed that both sides were right in different ways, but I decided against saying anything, just incase anyone got annoyed with me.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:27 PM
MoonKit Offline

(I got writers block and my computor is taking a poo. Bear with me, please. I won't be writing long posts for a while here.)

Amber [Moltres-Human]
Violet City
Affected RPers: Mona, Harry, Stella.

"Hey, Amber, do you know anything about the Unknown Pokemon?" Stella asked. Was she on to me or something?

Uhhhh...WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I SAY...

"N-n-no I know n-n-nothing about these so-called U-unknown Pokemon," I squealed. God, I only squeal if I lie, this was a pretty terrible lie.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Amber, Harry, Stella

These two legendary pokemon knew nothing about the unknown ones? That pretty much disappointed me, but I had a feeling Amber may have been keeping something from us. I also heard Harry wanting to preserve the secret of the unknown pokemon which baffled me as to why. It would be such a huge and amazing discovery if one were to actually find them.

"Hmph... none of you have any useful information for me. I for one would like to find these unknown pokemon and study them. Why let such an amazing thing go undiscovered? There's no point in doing so!"

My Umbreon seemed to grunt in agreement as she stood beside me. She never disobeyed me and I was surprised when I first found out that she had no problem unearthing such a big secret about Pokemon.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 AM
MoonKit Offline

Amber the (pissed off) Moltres [Human]
Violet City
Affected RPers: Mona, Stella, Harry

WHat Mona said was terrifying to me. She was trying to find the Unknown POkemon just to study them? Humans almost killed them, and now she was trying to do science on them, possibly killing them in the meantime? WHO THE HELL WOULD DO SUCH A THING EXCEPT FOR TEAM DAMN ROCKET AND THE OTHERS!?

"You know what? That is it. You want the Unknown Pokemon for studies? I'm not letting a single human even try to come near the Unknown Pokemon. They were hidden for a reason, because humans mistreated them more than others. The humans killed off most of them! Sure, I was a human before, but I never knew what Pokemon were until I practically died in the...wings...arms..whatever, of another Moltres! He had given up his freaking life for me, I have no idea why he would do such a thing. Now that I think of it, humans are evil! All they do is make Pokemon battle one another and dress them up in freaking dresses all the time...its humiliating and stupid! As long as I live, I swear you humans will never know where the Pokemon lie!" I growled, my hair erupting into flames. My Moltres wings popped out and my mouth and nose transformed into a beak. My feet turned into small bird feet and my arms dissapeared.

Once I had transformed, I flew up and towards the Ruins of Alph. I wasn't going to wait any longer, people would be there soon and I knew it.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers: Mona, Stella, Amber

I couldn't believe how Mona reacted. She actually had the audacity to say that she wanted to release the Unkown Pokemon, in front of two powerful legendaries! She looked disgusted and I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to battle her when Amber let out a huge rant.

As long as I live, I swear you humans will never know where the Pokemon lie!"

Great, now my chances of helping her were lost. All because of Mona. I had tried to calm Amber down or even reason with her. She just took off flying to what seemed like Ruins of Alph. I had to get to her, but first, I needed to settle things with Mona.

"Hey Mona! You've caused this, you're on the bad guys' side! And for that, I'm afraid you're gonna have to get through me if you want to release the Unkown Pokemon.."

I wasn't gonna let her just do this. I wasn't going down without a fight..

Old 07-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Elecii Offline

Stella the Jirachi [Human > Pokemon Form]
Violet City
Affected Characters; Amber, Harry, Mona

"...As long as I live, I swear you humans will never know where the Pokemon lie!" Amber finished, before transforming into Moltres. I watched her fly away, before transforming back into my real form. It took no time for me to transform, and then I was off after the other legendary. I hovered up beside her, trying to keep up.

"Tell me what you know, Amber, we're on the same side. I know that I should know myself, but I couldn't have ever learnt, I've been in a cave my whole life. You don't need to tell me, but please, I want to know, we are both legendaries," I said, hoping to persuade her to tell me.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: I really, REALLY hate being on a different timezone as everyone else. =/

Kirin "the Demon"
Violet City, Johto
Affected RPers:

Well, he was going to attack the trio, but then he heard about their plan to go to the Ruin of Alph and stopped there. If he let them continue with the talking, he may even be able to get some information about the Unknown Pokemon! This time, his logic suppressed his feral instincts. He tailed them on, listening in, unnoticed, on the conversation with a new girl.

Then the new girl almost let it slip that she was Jirachi, and he almost exploded from joy. Two legendaries up for fighting? This would've been the greatest opportunity to reveal himself and start fighting, but once again he kept his place within the shadows. Jirachi should know about the Unknown, since it was a legendary after all. He gritted his teeth, the patience needed for restraning himself almost unbearable. Soon, he promised himself...

They started talking about the Unknown Pokemon, finally deciding to not beat around the bush. A quick check on the conversation made him sure of who was exactly wanting to do what. The woman wanted to release them so she could study them, the man wanted to keep it a secret, and the legendaries, well, they looked almost afraid of the question. It was obvious they preferred the humans to stay in the dark about the Unknown.

The Moltres looked like she was pissed the next moment, as she took off in a rage and flew over, probably to the Ruin of Alph. He would've went out and followed her down there (he was pretty fast- an understatement- after all), but if he stepped out of his concealment they would've spotted him follow her and that probably wasn't too good for getting information. The Jirachi probably had more information, anyways.

"Hey Mona! You've caused this, you're on the bad guys' side! And for that, I'm afraid you're gonna have to get through me if you want to release the Unknown Pokemon.." The man said, readying for a battle. Idiots. The fragile humans were weak, weaker than the weakest Magikarp (exaggeration perhaps, but the point is made); they only abused the Pokemon they had captured and used them to their will. He never understood how the enslaved ones did not escape or kill their so-called 'trainer'. They were probably too weak to fight against them. Such despicable ones, the humans were... If he was in control, they'd be the ones enslaved instead of the other way around... He was going to teach them a lesson about their place, as well as let out his hunger for battle for once. But then, the Jirachi flew up and started following the Moltres. He was seriously pissed now- he wanted a fight already, screw them for leaving! With them gone, the humans didn't matter, not even if they saw him.

He dashed out of the shadows, rushing forward at a pace to match their flying speed. He headed to the location where they were most likely to go to- the Ruins of Alph.

OOC: Oh crap, didn't notice you posted... Do I have to honestly write this all up again? I'll try to change it so it makes some sense...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 07-08-2011 at 01:42 PM.