Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

"Are you kidding me?!" is how Mona responded. I couldn't blame her. I practically peed my pants when we saw the Moltres too. Still, I knew that we had to talk and I had to talk. She seemed really ecstatic about Moltres I thought maybe I could use that to my advantage..

"Hey Moltres, I've got a Charizard with me, and maybe you two could interact? We could was to the Ruins where it's secluded. Mona, you're free to come too.

This was all I needed. My one chance to help.

OOC: I'm sleepy so I'm gonna hit the hay, I just wanted to put one more in.

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 07-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Kirin "the Demon"
Getting the secret out
Violet Town, Johto
Affected RPers: None... yet.

Kirin, or "the Demon" he was called so often, was tired. His goals of revealing the 'Unknown Pokemon' and the mystery shrouding them made him come to this town where there should be some leads, and he was tired from his long journey. He was trying to not attract attention to himself; a Bisharp like him isn't native to this region, and would cause a commotion, not to mention he didn't like people in the first place. So far, it was working. He mainly stayed in the shadows of the buildings and the outskirts of the town, where there were no people.

Aside from trying to find leads on the Unknown Pokemon, he was also looking for something, or more precisely, someone else. From what he had gathered by 'talking' to the wild Pokemon ('talking' meaning holding his armblades on their necks until they tell him everything they know), there was a girl with flames sprouting out of her shoulders. When he heard it, he felt thrilled with anticipation of the foe. How powerful could one be if one had flames so powerful that they couldn't be controlled? The mysterious foe gave him some much-needed energy to go on further. He just hoped the girl was in the general area.

His hope was probably heard by Arceus, since at the exact moment he thought about her he heard a loud conversation nearby.

"You know that human that was here a few minutes that dashed into the woods? T-that was m-m-me..." A fearful voice said, about 50 metres south. A male voice spoke after her.

"Hey Moltres, I've got a Charizard with me, and maybe you two could interact? We could was to the Ruins where it's secluded. Mona, you're free to come too." Gotcha. He put the pieces together to A feral, demonic grin came over his face, explaning just why he was called "the Demon". A Moltres disguised as a human girl... I can't miss up a fight with a legendary, can I? Still with the sadistic grin on his face, he walked toward the three, unnoticed.

OOC: Long post, since I'm not on the same timezone as you guys, I should try to catch up.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

"Hmph! ...Like I need your permission anyway..."

That's what I said to the man in an annoyed tone. I sighed as I looked up at the fire bird.

"So you're that girl, huh? It probably would be best for us to go somewhere more secluded before somebody else tries to catch you..... besides, I have plenty of questions for you anyway, so I suggest we get going now"

I adjusted the messenger bag I carried with me. It was full of books as well as some pokemon supply and other things. I was surprised I had not gotten any back problems by carrying it around everywhere. It obviously was heavy, but I managed anyway. I wouldn't let books slow me down in my quest for knowledge.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:46 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Amber (Moltres)
Violet City (Going to Ruins of Alph)
Legendary

"Hey Moltres, I've got a Charizard with me, and maybe you two could interact? We could was to the Ruins where it's secluded. Mona, you're free to come too,” The man said, really trying to get us to go to the ruins. I guess we should; I didn’t want anyone to try and catch me, and the ruins were abandoned at this time. Not even security guards were there yet, so no one would know a Moltres and two humans would be wandering in there.

“We probably should,” I murmured, getting up on my short, stubby feet. The feet of Articuno and Zapdos were much longer, but my wings? They had a longer wingspan than an Eagle.

"So you're that girl, huh? It probably would be best for us to go somewhere more secluded before somebody else tries to catch you..... Besides, I have plenty of questions for you anyway, so I suggest we get going now,” the girl said. She sure was right.

I looked around, seeing nothing. I thought I had seen something, a Pokémon or something that wasn’t normally found here. Sure, I could find Chimchar and Piplup around commonly, but Unova Pokémon? Those were really far away from the four regions. It may have been my imagination, or was it?

“B-but first I should probably change back, I don’t trust people in this city as much as I have...either that or turn invisible or something...” I said. I flew into the nearby woods once again, trying to hide behind a tree, and turned into a human. I tried to stop the flames on my shoulders, thank Arceus it worked. Now my shirt was a red orange colored kimono, yet with shorter sleeves. My hair, as usual, was jet black. I smiled and ran out of the woods. I had forgotten one thing; I had taken the path that went over the water.

What I did next gave out my secret...kind of.

I jumped up once and leaped over the water. I seemed to fly a bit to help me over, but who cares?

I landed as if I had jumped, on both feet. I walked towards the two humans and smiled. “Ready,” I said.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Elecii Offline

ooc// Sorry this is a kinda short post. :/

Stella the Jirachi [Human Form]
Legendary
Violet City

Stella walked almost silently to the water, where two girls and a young man stood. She shyly approached the three, interlocking her fingers in front of her. She smiled sweetly, but it showed that she was nervous. Stella had never before interacted with humans, or other Pokemon, really, so she was worried that she would see straight through her human disguise.

As she was about to speak, something about the black haired girl made her think. There was a strange feeling about her that reminded Stella of something, but she couldn't think what it was. "Excuse me," she said, smiling again, "I was wondering, do any of you know where I could find some berries?" she asked.

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

[COLOR="Red"]Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town/Ruins of Alph, Johto

The girl agreed to come along with me and Moltres. People were starting to look now, it was the best idea that I had in the longest time. I knew Moltres was part of the legs datura keeping the secret of even neutral for that matter. I knew I could trust her. As for Mona, I had a feeling that I could trust her, but I couldn't be sure. We had to find out at the Ruins.

Then the girl did something incredible. She flew over the river as a human. Things lately were just mind-blowing. First I see a talking Moltres, then a flying girl. All of a sudden, another young girl appeared and asked.

"Excuse me, do any of you know were I could find some berries?"

I didn't know what to say, because the girl bared a small resemblance to something, I just couldn't remember what.

"We're actually on our way to the Ruins" I said. "I'm sure there's berries nearby, you're welcome to come."

This day was just getting weirder.

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 07-07-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:40 PM
MoonKit Offline

Amber the Moltres (Human)
Violet City
Legendary

It seemed that almost right after I had ‘flown’ over the water in this form, another human came. Was there a party here or what? I then noticed a slight, yet not so apparent, resemblance to Jirachi. It was probably more apparent to me, being one of the Legendary Pokémon myself. I just didn’t know if Mona or Harry would know that she was one of the Legends. I decided to stop thinking about it.

"Excuse me, I was wondering, do any of you know where I could find some berries?" the girl asked. It was Harry who replied.

"We're actually on our way to the Ruins. I'm sure there are berries nearby, you're welcome to come."
Old 07-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

I groaned when another girl suddenly seemed to appear. I had my back to them, so I didn't see her approach anyway. Turning to finally face them, I crossed my arms. I was getting impatient and a little worried. This little party of ours was getting slowly bigger and I was getting worried that we'd attract attention somehow. Call me paranoid, but I can't help it. Adjusting my glasses again, something I seem to do a lot, I spoke up...

"Can we please just get going? Before somebody else decides to tag along..."

The last thing I needed was some other person finding out that that girl was a Moltres in disguise. I was feeling selfish since I wanted that girl all to myself for awhile to ask her all sorts of questions. I also felt like the biggest nerd in the world then, but I was happy with being... me.

Without waiting for a response from anybody, I turned towards the exit of the city and began to walk in that direction. I wanted to get to the ruins as soon as possible.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Elecii Offline

Legendary
Violet City

The young man answered my question. "We're actually on our way to the Ruins. I'm sure there are berries nearby, you're welcome to come." I smiled and nodded as if to say thanks.

Just then, one of the girls said, "Can we please just get going? Before somebody else decides to tag along..." I shot her an annoyed glance just before she walked off.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but has she got something against legenda- I mean, people?" I smiled, hoping no one would pick up on my mistake. I looked at the black haired girl again, suddenly remembering what she reminded me of. I wasn't sure why, but she definitley reminded me of a Moltres. I thought about asking her, but decided against it, as she might think I was a freak.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:17 PM
MoonKit Offline

Amber the Moltres [Human]
Legendary
Violet City

"Can we please just get going before somebody else decides to tag along?" Mona said. She didn't wait for an answer, she just walked off towards the ruins.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but has she got something against legenda- I mean, people?" The girl asked.

"No, I think its because she's getting a bit...impatient," I told her. She surely did remind me of a Jirachi. "But really, we should probably go now, I'm not good with wa- err...I can't wait to see the ruins." I hopped no one knew what I was going to say, not anyone else, at least.

I started to walk off to the ruins when...

Mia
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

I saw the strange girl trying to leave. I wouldn't let this happen. I ran to block her path, Gem at my side. Gem soon got ahead of me, which was fine. We stopped on the bridge ahead of her.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked, a harsh, evil tone in my voice.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Elecii Offline

Legendary
Violet City

"No, I think its because she's getting a bit...impatient. But really, we should probably go now, I'm not good with wa- err...I can't wait to see the ruins," the girl said. She walked off towards the other girl, when a different girl with an Espeon stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

I ran up beside her, hearing the girl with the Espeon say, "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Excuse me, but I don't think you have any right to stop us doing anything we wish to," I said to the girl calmly. "We have the right to do whatever we want, just so you know, so you can't stop this girl-" I guestered to the girl that reminded me of Moltres, "-doing what she wants." I smiled inwardly, pleased with myself.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:24 PM
MoonKit Offline

Mia and Gem
GtSo
Violet City

Another girl...had another girl just backed the Moltres girl up? I laughed out loud, not expecting that outcome.

"Look here, I overheard y'all saying this girl was Moltres, and I want the proof, kay? If not, you ain't passin'," I growled.

Gem looked straight up at the Moltres girl and narrowed her eyes.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Secret out
Violet City, Johto

Great... now another girl was preventing us from passing... and it seems that she had overheard that the girl I was so interested in was a Moltres in disguise. Now I was really getting impatient. Looking the new girl up and down, I saw her finely groomed Espeon and I smirked.

"Let me handle this..."

I glared at the girl with the Espeon as I drew out a Pokeball. Clicking the button on the front, it popped open and out came my dark pokemon, Umbreon.

"Look, girl... we don't have to prove anything to you. So unless you want my me and my Umbreon to teach you and your Espeon a lesson in manners, I suggest you move... Now."
Old 07-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Elecii Offline

Legendary
Violet City

I laughed at what the girl who was rude to me earlier said. I smiled mischeviously at the girl with the Espeon. "By the way," I whispered to the girl who reminded me of Moltres, "what's your name; I forgot to ask earlier? Mine's Jira- I mean, Stella," I smiled nervously, hoping she didn't catch my mistake.

ooc// Short post is short.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

After the girl came to us asking for berries, I decided to keep it cool. All these people here were here for a reason. I would try not to talk as much or even do anything to bring attention to myself.

Then all of a sudden, another girl came. But she didn't seem interested in anything but the Moltres chick. I had a slight feeling that she might be trouble. Mona seemed most eager to battle her though, so I didn't do anything but watch. I wanted to go talk to that new girl, Stella I believe her name was.

I walked up to Moltres and Stella.

"So, how 'bout them Unknown Pokemon eh?"

OOC: Sorry for the late post, I've been out all morning and I'm at the dentist now.

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 07-07-2011 at 07:03 PM.