Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
SilentDragon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to SilentDragon
Unhappy My game seems to be confused, it won't change the day....

my game had been working fine, but then i went to the berry masters wife to type the password and she said come back tommorrow, but i haven't gone there since months ago!!! also, at the dept. store in lilycove, the lottery girl says come back tommorrow, but again, i havent gone in months!!!! my game is screwed, and i have like made it really far, i have beat every one, and i got all badges and crap!!!! also, i planted berries in the berry masters house, *months ago!* but they still dont grow!!! i am real agrivated right now!!!!!!!!! i can so not restart my game!!!!!! i have worked so hard, i got 176/202 pokemon, out of the pokedex,so i am so happy, so far, please,*REPLY SOON*

IAM REAL, REAL SAD*litterally in tears, my game is screwed, and i have worked so hard, and no, i haven't used any cheats/gamesharks....
Old 10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: my game seems to be confused, it wont change the day....

Your problem is simple. You jest need to update the berry program. Ether-
A. link you game to Pokemon Colosseum
B. if you got the bonus disk with Colosseum, link your game to the game cube and choose the option to get Jirachi
C. link your game to FR/LG and follow the instruction in the booklet that comes with those games
D. if your in the UK, link you game to Pokemon Channel, you'll also get a Jirachi this way.
There are a few other way, jest can't think of em right now.