Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Harry.

I watched the first episode of My Little Pony on my computer. And promptly set it to record.

This is all YOUR fault! Now my family thinks I'm a WEIRDO! AAARGH

Even my best friend has betrayed me in my time of pony need. *sob*

Oh well. *sigh*

I haven't seen it yet but that gif made me giggle.
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-09-2011, 07:56 PM
EmBreon's Avatar
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: <insert funny>
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Wow Harry, just wow. XD

+1 for this thread. I wish we had a rating system on pe2k. :P
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Oh Kenny. You're the most important person on this forum, save for Ryan. Shouldn't you be encouraging discussion and promoting activity instead of trolling threads with lolis?
It's relevant to discussion, since lolis love ponies. :D
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Simmi's Avatar
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,239
Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

This thread has 4 pages already.. Watched the first episode and to be honest, I'm not gonna wait 5-6 seasons for her to find her "cutie-mark" someone just inform me when it happens.. xD
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-10-2011, 06:32 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,074
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Harry.

I watched the first episode of My Little Pony on my computer. And promptly set it to record.

This is all YOUR fault! Now my family thinks I'm a WEIRDO! AAARGH

Even my best friend has betrayed me in my time of pony need. *sob*

Oh well. *sigh*

I haven't seen it yet but that gif made me giggle.


It's okay Doodle. We're here for you. That's why we have this thread. To share in our Pony love!


Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Wow Harry, just wow. XD

+1 for this thread. I wish we had a rating system on pe2k. :P
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or true blue fandom.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It's relevant to discussion, since lolis love ponies. :D
What is this, I don't even...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
This thread has 4 pages already.. Watched the first episode and to be honest, I'm not gonna wait 5-6 seasons for her to find her "cutie-mark" someone just inform me when it happens.. xD
Simmi! That's not the first episode!
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Peace Buyer's Avatar
Peace Buyer Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aboard the USG Ishimura
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It's relevant to discussion, since lolis love ponies. :D
Oh lol Kenny your such a pedo xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
This thread has 4 pages already.. Watched the first episode and to be honest, I'm not gonna wait 5-6 seasons for her to find her "cutie-mark" someone just inform me when it happens.. xD
I swear <_< not first episode, first episode(s) is mainly bout Twilight Sparkle meeting the rest of the Ponies.
__________________
The following was too over rated for your viewing
♥Paired up with the Epic Angel_DeArc♥
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post


It's okay Doodle. We're here for you. That's why we have this thread. To share in our Pony love!
o_____o

...Yay?

*scoots away*

And Simmi, this is the actual first episode. :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4

(I'M HELPFUL YAAAY)
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 PM
UltimateBrawl's Avatar
UltimateBrawl Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere epic.
Posts: 220
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Ok, seriously, I'm a boy and I LIKE THIS SHOW. I don't quite know why. In any case, the animation is REALLY smooth, gives it a very interesting feel. It's also quite funny(favorite line: See? 10 seconds flat!). I still feel slightly odd for watching it, though. You'd think I'd be more interested in, I dunno, Invader Zim or something like that... oh well.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
What is this, I don't even...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
Oh lol Kenny your such a pedo xD
What? I'm no such thing. I simply appreciate lolis for what they are. :D
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-10-2011, 06:59 PM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,074
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBrawl View Post
Ok, seriously, I'm a boy and I LIKE THIS SHOW. I don't quite know why. In any case, the animation is REALLY smooth, gives it a very interesting feel. It's also quite funny(favorite line: See? 10 seconds flat!). I still feel slightly odd for watching it, though. You'd think I'd be more interested in, I dunno, Invader Zim or something like that... oh well.
It is always quite unsettling to realize, as you're watching, that you're engaged by a show called My Little Pony. But don't worry, you'll soon adjust to a new stage where you're comfortable with this. After all, the show is pretty awesome.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:08 PM
UltimateBrawl's Avatar
UltimateBrawl Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere epic.
Posts: 220
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
It is always quite unsettling to realize, as you're watching, that you're engaged by a show called My Little Pony. But don't worry, you'll soon adjust to a new stage where you're comfortable with this. After all, the show is pretty awesome.




*Because of image size, it has been edited out to prevent problems.*
Yeah, I know, I probably will, but still. Also, where are you getting all these screenies?
__________________

Last edited by UltimateBrawl; 07-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:11 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

After watching a couple Episodes I can glady say.


IM NOT A BRONIE.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:17 PM
SLC's Avatar
SLC Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: loooooooooooooooooooool
Posts: 832
Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
After watching a couple Episodes I can glady say.


IM NOT A BRONIE.
WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :o
__________________


AIM: Politoed Prince


Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Doodlebop's Avatar
Doodlebop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Right there! *points*
Posts: 881
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
After watching a couple Episodes I can glady say.


IM NOT A BRONIE.
That's okay, too. If it's not your taste it's fine.

Meanwhile, I will be Applejack. 'WHY DO I LOVE THIS SHOW?'
__________________

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,488
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com