Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 06:28 PM
fireato Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, ands saphire Trade!

Ok i play my pokemon emerald rom on visual boy advance but u can trade from ruby, sapphire, and emerald cause there all same region.. i have wi-fi link if anyone wants to trade with me. i dunno how to use it so u gotta tell me how but i have the following to trade: wobbafuet, sableeye, castform, golem, and kecleon. if u dont know what any of these fellows are but they sound good to u, go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pokedex.html and check there names to see whom they are. if ur intrested in trading one of ur pokemon for one of these, and want more info on stats, i will give u a full post on EVERY detail, down to the pokeball used to catch him. lookin for a good trade people. post on this thread if u wanna trade! (and i already have all 3 starters at max evolvation and gydaros and alakazam so i dont need those. :P
Old 07-02-2011, 06:46 PM
fireato Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, ands saphire Trade!

update: also got magamite, magmatron, voltorb, and if u want me to evolve him, electrode.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Thumbs down Re: Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, ands saphire Trade!

this thread will most likely get locked, but before it does may i point out something for you.

you should refrain from double posting in your own thread & to do this simple go to your last post & use the EDIT button.. and you can easily add what ever you need to add to your old post..

See how i edited here.. after the fact...
now you may lock.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 07-02-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:26 PM
fireato Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, ands saphire Trade!

why will it be locked :'( i wanna trade pokemon. thats all
Old 07-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Smile Re: Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, ands saphire Trade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireato View Post
why will it be locked :'( i wanna trade pokemon. thats all
Well, it isn't that big of a shop if a shop at all, that would be why, I'm sorry it'll be locked :o Browse through active Threads to get an Idea of what a shop/thread should look like! :)