Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:34 PM
i_love_may Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to i_love_may Send a message via MSN to i_love_may Send a message via Yahoo to i_love_may
Post I can't find something

can you please tell me how to find the sapphire stone in leaf green what island i already found the ruby i need help finding the sappire stone now

level 95 level 93
level 91 level 100
level 98 level 94

cutest pokemon in the world:
just joking!

part rubey team:
lvl99

Last edited by i_love_may; 10-11-2005 at 12:26 AM.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Iceman3k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k Send a message via MSN to Iceman3k Send a message via Yahoo to Iceman3k
Default Re: i can't find something

GameFAQs exists for a reason.
Excuse my site suggestion.

Iceman3k's LiveJournal Page
Old 10-11-2005, 03:50 AM
i_love_may Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to i_love_may Send a message via MSN to i_love_may Send a message via Yahoo to i_love_may

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3k
GameFAQs exists for a reason.
Excuse my site suggestion.
can someone please help me i need help badly!!!

level 95 level 93
level 91 level 100
level 98 level 94

just joking!

part rubey team:
lvl99
Old 10-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Iceman3k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k Send a message via MSN to Iceman3k Send a message via Yahoo to Iceman3k

...did you try clicking the link?

Iceman3k's LiveJournal Page
Old 10-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
The Sapphire

Once you get off the ferry, your rival will talk to you. He'll mention that someone you know is on the island. Who could it be? Let's find out! Go to the very east side of the island, and Surf across to the cave. Enter. Since you can't go up waterfalls yet, enter the left cave. Now, it's quite hard to explain the puzzle here, so use your mad puzzle solving skills and find your prize: HM07, the Waterfall Hidden Machine. Go back to the first part, and travel up the waterfall. Go along to find... Rockets! And not the candy kind. As well as the mystery person. Battle, and win. If you don't win, battle again. And win. If you don't win... then train. And battle. And win. After winning, take off to the next destination: Six Island.

Here we go! When you get here, the Rival talks to you about how the Sevii Islands suck. Loser. But we have a quest to do, so go east of the town, and then south. Travel along to the Ruin Valley, and go to the very heart of it. There's a mysterious door! With Braille. Normally, you'd have to decode this, but I'll give you a freebie today. Use Cut on the door, and gain access to the cave. Fall into the hole. Then, fall into the north hole, then the west hole, then the east hole, then the south hole. There it is. The Sapphire. In all its beauty. OMGWTFBBQ!!? The scientist just took it? Looks like it's a questin' time. Giddy up to Five Island!

So you're here, eh? Good work. Head east of town through the Five Isle Meadow, and then south to the Rocket Warehouse. By now, you should have 2 passwords. Enter, and enjoy the trademark Rocket conveyor belts. Fun? I think so! There's a Rocket Admin at theend, so watch out. After beating her, there's another one. I recommend leaving (thanks to the path she opened) and traveling to the Pokemon Center before battling the next one. Done? Good! After beating the Admins and the Scientist, you now have the Sapphire. Return it to Celio, he'll work his magic, and ba-da-boom-ba-da-bing! you can now trade between FR/LG and R/S.
This info and more can be found at http://pokedream.com/games/fireleaf/...2.php#section4
Old 10-11-2005, 07:36 PM
i_love_may Offline
Amateur Trainer

Wink Re: i can't find something

i want to thank you for your help i just got to rocket wear house and ill beat it easly thank you so much

level 95 level 93
level 91 level 100
level 98 level 94

just joking!

part rubey team:
lvl99
Old 10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
i_love_may Offline
Amateur Trainer

Wink Re: i can't find something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
thank you so much i just beat the rocket wear house and got everythng i needed from my r/s/e so thank you

level 95 level 93
level 91 level 100
level 98 level 94

just joking!

part rubey team:
lvl99
Old 10-12-2005, 04:15 PM
gold Offline
Banned

Default Re: I can't find something

don't double post
but, what are you going to listen to me for?It's like...