Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Battle for Kikuchi: Chaos Reigns [Steampunk/Time Travel]

Yes, Dante shows up on occasion to bring Al his mail. How polite of the mob boss. XD

As for being good with dogs and dads, you haven't met Boo-Boo(a black laban bluetick mix), Sluggo(a English mastiff), and June(boxer and pitbull mix). Or my dad. If you're over the age of five and not family, these dogs will try to eat you. And my dad is the kind of guy who just lets the dogs off and tells them to go eat. If you make it past the huge dogs who want to eat you, you won't make it past him. My guy friends are scared of him, and they're just friends. Heck, my friend in California is scared of him and all she did was talk to him on the phone for less than five minutes. I'm doubting it. XD I feel sorry for the first guy I bring home.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Yes, Dante shows up on occasion to bring Al his mail. How polite of the mob boss. XD

As for being good with dogs and dads, you haven't met Boo-Boo(a black laban bluetick mix), Sluggo(a English mastiff), and June(boxer and pitbull mix). Or my dad. If you're over the age of five and not family, these dogs will try to eat you. And my dad is the kind of guy who just lets the dogs off and tells them to go eat. If you make it past the huge dogs who want to eat you, you won't make it past him. My guy friends are scared of him, and they're just friends. Heck, my friend in California is scared of him and all she did was talk to him on the phone for less than five minutes. I'm doubting it. XD I feel sorry for the first guy I bring home.
Lol, im sure things will be fine.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:
Yaaaaaaaay!

How did I know something like that would come up?
Something like what? And dun worry Winter, you can just bring me home, provided that June doesn't eat me. :'D

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Winter Offline

The "she's mine" bit. I had a feeling you would say something like that.

You've been over enough that she won't eat you... But I'm not sure my parents would support me going les, either, though I've certainly wondered if it wouldn't be easier sometimes. XD

Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
The "she's mine" bit. I had a feeling you would say something like that.

You've been over enough that she won't eat you... But I'm not sure my parents would support me going les, either, though I've certainly wondered if it wouldn't be easier sometimes. XD
Lolz, gotta protect my property yo. And honestly, I think your parents want you to become a saint or something like that ;;>>

And a notice a disturbing lack of people siding with Omisa. I find that sad because I really like him, so the idea for a new character just totally came by.

RAWREDITAGAIN:

Name: Captain Dax. Yes, you are fully expected to call him 'captain'.

Appearance: Here and here. Obviously these are not mine, because I would not draw Dax like that. And if you can't tell, Dax is like, major bishonen. Like, WHOA man.

He wears elegant blue robes that, while showing off his obvious rank and nobility, also allow him to move freely in case of a sudden battle. His elaborate headdress shows the people that he is Captain of the Imperial Guard, a position that can only be appointed by the emperor. The ribbons tied to the back of his clothes show his skill in battle, and no matter where he goes Dax is never seen far from his three-pointed spear whether it's sheathed or being used as a walking stick.

Captain Dax may be a pretty boy, with his softer features, long hair and dark, slanted eyes, but do not make the mistake of finding him weak. The Captain of the Imperial Guard is anything but that. Under all of those robes is nothing but muscle with hardly an ounce of fat on his body. He does not cut a very imposing figure, and exudes an air of mystery rather than intimidation. Sometimes it's almost as if he's looking into a whole other world, but if you notice his eyes you will see that they are always watching.

Personality: A calm and collected man, Captain Dax is the voice of reason amid a storm of chaos. This could partially be because of the mystic blood in his veins, as he seems to always have a serene and mysterious aura around him. Despite the aloofness, once you get to know him, or even talk to him for a few days, you'll see that he's really a gentle and caring person. The only time he ever sheds his quiet demeanor is in battle, then he shows you exactly why he is Captain of the Imperial Guard.

Captain Dax knew both Saku and Omisa when they were growing up. In fact, he had been their personal tutor when they were teenagers. Back then he had been just an Imperial Guard, and the emperor told him to train both of his oldest sons in the art of combat. Dax grew fond of his students, and in return the two brothers started to trust him and treat him more like a friend than a teacher. The emperor saw how close they were and started inviting him to formal dinners as a guest. This way Dax also grew close to the emperor and was greatly saddened by his death.

History: Dax is the oldest son of a mystic out of seven children. As a young boy his father trained him in the ways of a mystic, which was through magic and supernatural means rather than swords and bloodshed. But his father could see that Dax could not settle down completely with meditating and willpower alone. Not to say that he would rebuke the ways of a mystic, far from it, but he also wanted to be a warrior. Knowing that his son wanted knowledge, and all types of it, Dax's father allowed him to set off and train as a samurai. However, Dax never quite got the hang of a sword and found a spear much more suited to his tastes.

The main reason he stood out among his peers was naturally his mystic blood. Not only for his looks, but also his nearly unnatural calmness and the runes he carried with him everywhere he went. He was smart and would have risen rather quickly if there weren't so many other Imperial Guards that were just as smart and quick and strong as he was. However, despite the odds he somehow managed to catch the attention of the emperor. The ruler knew that his two teenage sons needed a tutor to teach them how to fight, and he thought that Dax's mystic heritage would not only help his sons see wisdom in the world, but also make sure the young man didn't snap and break their necks in a rage. Saku and Omisa quickly took a liking to Dax, which in turn made the emperor favor him even more, and Dax found himself rising up the social ladder so quickly that he didn't know what to do with himself. He was invited to the emperor's formal dinners as a guest, something only a handul of people could enjoy. Others were jealous of him, while many were surprised at his sudden rise in fame. The emperor knew that both of his sons trusted Dax completely, which was more than enough to earn his own trust. He later appointed Dax as Captain of the Imperial Guard, despite the outcries he got. Many thought that Dax was too young, but for his age his was quick and strong and very reliable. Not to mention the royal family had his unwavering loyalty, which would serve them in years to come.

Captain Dax stayed by the family's side and watched Saku and Omisa grow into adulthood, and he saw how different they were. He would often wonder to himself who would end up ruling—both brothers were like the opposite ends of a coin and both of them had the traits that their siblings lacked. As time went on the foreign countries from across the ocean sent more and more ambassadors to Kikuchi, and Dax was not sure what to think about them. The foreigners did not seem to mean any harm, but they were so strange and had so many odd contraptions that they were quite alien to him. He knew that Saku immediately took a dislike to the foreigners, just like his father, but Omisa was morbidly curious about them. They had to sail back to their countries before the young heir could talk to them, and Dax thought it was for the better.

Suddenly the emperor was sick and on his deathbed. The doctors were trying to say that he had just caught a cold but Dax knew that the emperor was too old to fight it off. The Captain had to sit by every day and watch his beloved friend and ruler die by inches while he could do nothing to stop it. The emperor knew he was dying, and once he asked Dax to sit by his side. He made the Captain promise to protect his sons, even though the country would most likely be thrown into turmoil by his death. Unable to do nothing else for his friend, Dax agreed. Shortly afterwards the emperor died quietly in his sleep, before he could name one of his sons as a successor, and just as he predicted the country was thrown into turmoil. Saku wanted to take control because he was older and had a more experience with command, but Omisa was wiser and an invaluable diplomat. Most importantly, Saku wanted t keep the other countries out of their trade policy and Omisa wanted to include them. Both brothers started gatherings shoguns on each side, although none dared to make a move. Omisa was a bit more popular with the people at first, because he was known as the calmer and wiser one. When Saku saw that he would soon lose the advantage, he made the first move.

One night Dax was awakened by someone at his door. It was Omisa, much to his shock. Even more shocking was the news that Saku was leading a charge against the palace and was trying to seize it—and because everyone was caught completely off guard he was winning. Omisa admittedly fearfully that he thought that his brother was going to kill him. While Dax doubted that, he heard that Omisa intended to flee from the palace. He insisted on going with him, keeping his promise to his emperor, and the younger son managed to escape with the entire Imperial Guard at his back. Soon after the other countries invaded, and Omisa went to talk with their leaders and Dax was at his side as both an advisor and bodyguard. He still does not stray from Omisa's side very often and dislikes being away from him for a long time.

Faction: Omisa

Weapon(s): Dax's signature weapon is his spear, which has three points instead of one. He doesn't use it just for stabbing, either, it's double bladed so it can slash and the handle can make a pretty good club as well.

Because Dax is a mystic, he can invoke the power of ancient runes and call up the elements. However, a true authentic rune is incredibly hard to find, since most are just knife carvings on a rock. Dax's father had a few, but he only gave his son two. The spells engraved on it were mostly ice, Dax's signature element, but there was also a small wind spell on there too.

Equipment: Hmmm, he wears a bit of armor under his robes, but he doesn’t like it too much. It impedes his movement, not to mention he usually moving too fast for his enemy to hit him anyways.

Other: He is the only person who is allowed to call Omisa "Omi-san" and get away with it.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 07-09-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Winter Offline

What can I say? I'm the oldest daughter and both of my parents expect me to not screw up. Honestly, compared to other kids these days, I think they're lucky I prefer to keep clothes on my body and I'm not blowing off my classes like they don't apply to me.

Now, to screw with Shiro even MORE on top of the massive headache she and everyone involved is going to have...
Name: Kuro
Appearance: In jarring contrast to his claimed companion, Kuro is a rather tall, incredibly skinny young man easy to pick out because of his love for, you guessed it, the color black. His love of black makes his pale skin only appear more pale, and his shaggy, chin-length black hair and gray eyes don't help any either. He chooses to wear a simple long-sleeved black t-shirt with a wide neck that rests openly on his bony shoulders and a black, rather baggy pair of pants, both of which seem to outright hang off him because he's so thin. He also refuses to wear shoes, he swears that they feel funny and so will not wear them unless flat out forced to...and about the only person who can force Kuro to do anything is Shiro, who he can't find at present, and the one that got pulled into Kikuchi is nowhere near his shiro, history wise. He also wears a length red ribbon around his right wrist, attempt to touch it and you might lose a hand.

As a hellhound, Kuro has an alternate form, having the ability to turn into an utterly massive(just under six feet at the shoulder) solid black great dane. In this form, his eyes lean towards a dark silvery color, he has lots of very sharp pearly whites, and he gives off a faint gray aura the rolls like smoke off his entire body, while it appears that his paws are surrounded by a black fire. Lots to be afraid of, right? It's all offset by the red ribbon that's shifted to his neck and looks like a girly collar.
Personality: Kuro's the kind of guy who doesn't say much, as he's used to not saying much because of his dog form. He has a darker outlook on life because of how screwed up his was, and he's got a heart of gold if you find your way into it. It's hard to gain his trust, and it's often only through action, and you don't know it until he starts talking to you more than usual. Although beyond capable of taking care of threats himself, Kuro is a bit bothered by sudden movements and sudden voice raising. He is known for flinching and quickly backing away from anyone close to him who makes any sudden movements(particularly arm raising/flailing) or starts shouting without reason/beforehand indication. He tries to solve things nonviolently, but that doesn't always end well, and when pretty well-angered can possibly shift into his hellhound form without thinking. He's incredibly loyal to his few friends, and would do anything for "his" Shiro(not the Shiro SU'd for), as he feels(rightly so) he owes her his life.
History: Kuro never had parents as far back as he can remember. From that very first memory, he has been almost completely on his own. He was taken care of as a young child by his home village's healer in spite of the town's claiming he was a demon child because both his parents died shortly after his birth due to the same deadly illness. However, the healer was an older woman, and she couldn't protect him forever. She passed away when he was eight, but she'd seen it coming and taught the boy all she could about nature and how to live in it because she knew the moment the villagers knew she was dead that they would go after the boy she had come to love like the son she did not have. however, in the eight years the woman had spent raising him, she'd never given him a name because his mother had never told her one and she wished to not go against the wishes of his mother and name him anything other than what his mother would have wanted, something she did not know the answer to, and simply called him "my child", or "dear boy".

As the healer who raised him as her own predicted, the moment it was discovered that she was dead, Kuro, then a nameless orphan, was run out of town and was forced to resort to knowledge, trickery, and stealing to live. He lived like this for nearly eleven years before he became entangled in a disaster without knowing beforehand. He stopped to drink at a stream that's water was tainted by an elixir that caused him to become part hellhound and began to slowly drive him insane. During this time reality became twisted and bent, making him unsure as to whether anything her remembered doing actually happened, however a single moment of clarity came when he accidentally ran through a village without harming a single thing and the villagers gave chase out of fear and anger. During this chase, he reverted back to human form, exhausted and weak, but the villagers took no heed to this and beat him savagely then left him to die. Rather than dying, though, a young-looking and sad-faced winged girl found him. Knowing only that he was hurt and needed help, she showed Kuro the first kindness he'd seen in a long time and took care of him, and gave him a name--Kuro, as he seemed so different from herself. Once she figured out the rest of his problem(the half hellhound part) she took him to old family friends of hers who explained to him that he was one victim of many unknown victims, and if he wasn't fully turned he would go completely insane and would have to be killed. Upon hearing this, the young winged girl, an angel known as Shiro Fuyu, pleaded for them to change him, and they finally caved to her wishes, saving him. For this, Kuro took up the belief that he owed the girl his life, and would act as her bodyguard for the rest of his life, until she ordered him to leave. To mark their relationship with each other, the pair bought quite a length of ribbon and tied them around their right wrists. He has since traveled with Shiro, attempting to find others tainted by the elixir-poisoned water... And then this happened.

He was found by members of the Omisa faction who convinced him that they were the good guys and that Saku's faction were the bad guys, and the girl he immediately began to look for, Shiro, must have ended up among Saku's faction, where she would certainly be used and then killed when her usefulness was done. Along with this, he was assured that if Omisa won and he had found Shiro when they did the two would be sent back to the world they came from in the first place. He believes them and works solely to find and protect Shiro, he doesn't care nearly as much about getting back home. However, the Shiro that he knows is still back home.
Faction: Omisa('Cuz they found him first)
Weapon(s): Himself, he's a hellhound for pete's sake, he needs no other weapon when he has super-strength, can live forever(unless certain requirements are met), and can turn into a six foot-tall at the shoulder great dane that can control fire. He can also control fire in his human form.
Equipment: Again, seeing as he needs nothing else, he carries nothing else
Occupation: Alternate dimension Shiro's self-proclaimed bodyguard
Other: Kuro's history is based off that of his history in Crystal Momoyia's Legions RP

Old 07-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Coming from Utah, the behavior of wearing clothes and not skipping classes is actually very normal for me haha. The only class that really gets skipped in what was my high school, since i graduated, was seminary and even then there were too many kids going there anyawys lol.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Winter Offline

I go between South Carolina and California, lands of short shorts, tank tops, flip-flops, and hos in high school. Oh--and a lot of fake blondes that wish they had hair the color of mine. :) You have no idea how often I get asked what color I dye my hair.

I'm a walking oddity among them and proud. :)

Old 07-10-2011, 05:52 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

You mean an oddity in SC? You're weird cuz you don't fry your skin a machine or wear really short shorts. Although I swear to gods your hair was blond and gradually got redder as the years went by. I redheaded you somehow wid mah awesum hair skillz yo >D

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Winter Offline

And we can't forget my glasses and the almost constant book in my face! Same reasons I'm odd in Cali. XD I am white, nerdy, and proud!

My hair is wierd like that. I was born a carrot top, then it went dirty blonde, now it's every natural hair color of the rainbow.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Two down, two more to go! (For now anyway) The people Winter's been waiting for: Sekai and Sasori!!

Name: Sekai Joutei

Age: He's centuries old, although he stopped aging visibly when he was 26

Appearance: Sekai always has a mystic, otherwordly presence about him that coupled with his height makes him a bit intimidating, especially up close. His looks do absolutely nothing to alleviate the feeling; a man with long hair that is so blond that it is nearly white, pale cream-colored skin, a smooth, angular face that shows that this man is entirely too young to have such pale hair. The worst are his eyes, the irises a liquid silver that immediately repulses anyone with their alienness. Normally, he would also have a whitish aura around his body, but since he changed worlds and dimensions he seems to have lost that.

He's also a little bit obsessed with the color white, or really any pale colors. He wears a light gray cloak that covers almost his entire body and touches the tops of his elegant white boots. Underneath he wears a fancy button up white shirt and white pants. He doesn't seem to have any sort of possessions on him, except for a gold pocketwatch.

Personality: Sekai has a quiet, softspoken personality to him, but he knows very well the effect he has on people. He speaks quietly because he knows he does not need to raise his voice to capture everyone's attention. Other people seem to naturally orbit around him, like planets to a sun, but also no one except Sasori dares get close to him because of the powerful aura he gives off. At times Sekai seems even playful, even in dire situations and wants to make light of every subject. He views this world with the air of a child given a new toy and likes making cryptic comments and then laughing when no one understands what he's talking about.

Although he confuses and sometimes even irritates people, many do not believe that he is maleficent. He is hardly without a smile, and even though he claims that he could level the entire city with his mind no one has ever seen him harm anything bigger than a bug. In fact one time he even rescued a bird in order to nurse it back to health. Only Dax seems to be wary of him, because he himself is sensitive to the powers of other beings. not to mention he certainly notices that odd glint in his eyes from time to time….

History: Sekai belongs in another world, one called Earth. He was originally the Composer of the UG in a place called Shibuya and ran the Reaper's Game: a game that you played once you died. You had to survive for seven days in order to have a second chance at life. Sekai was often bored with his position (although unwilling to give it up, since he liked his power) and sometimes complained that there was nothing to do. That all changed when he started to feel the barriers between dimensions start to shift. Because he himself lives in another dimension that coexists right next to another, he is very sensitive to the workings of the universe and he definitely felt when they were being messed with.

He allowed his most loyal and trusted friend, Sasori, in on the information. They could both feel the UG messing up, although Sasori to a lesser extent. They went out scouting, trying to pinpoint the source of the disturbance, and along the way it happened. The barriers between time and space literally blew up right in front of them, briefly tearing a hole between worlds that Sasori accidently fell right into. Sekai was unwilling to lose his Conductor and friend, and he heedlessly jumped in after him. They both ended up falling into the middle of a street, in a place that was reminiscent of feudal Japan. They had only a few minutes to examine their surroundings before someone shouted: "Look, there's another one of them weird people that are fallin' out of the skies!"

Within seconds they were surrounded by soldiers, many of them very suspicious. Of course, with their powers they could have fought their way out, but Sekai restrained Sasori and decided to play along to see what would happen. It was a good thing too, because the Composer soon realized that when he was not in the UG, or even in his own world, his powers were not as godly as they would normally be. The soldiers took them to their leader, a man they addressed as Omisa. The man explained to them that many people like themselves had been appearing lately, caused by some sort of accident in another country, and that there was war going on right now. However, Omisa was sided with the people who had the technology that brought them to his world, so if they joined then they could be sent back. Curious as a boy, Sekai agreed and now they have permanent lodgings with Omisa's people. however, he spends most of his time wandering abut instead of fighting.

Faction: Officially Omisa, although he doesn't fight and instead goes off to do his own thing most of the time

Weapon(s): Nothing. Sekai never needed to use a weapon where he came from, as his Composer powers were often more than enough. Even diminished as they are he's still a formidable opponent.

Equipment: His pocketwatch. It was his weapon when he was a Player in the game and he keeps it for old times' sake.

Other: He thinks Shiro Fuyu is his Producer, although he has the wrong person in mind

(Ugh, my brain's fried. I can tell I got lazy with Sasori)

Name: Akai Sasori

Age: He would be about 66, but however he stopped aging when he was 22. But his vitality makes people think he is younger than that.

Appearance: This might resemble him, with his cloak off. Sasori is a bit tall (he's shorter than Sekai but a little taller than Dax, to make things confusing) and has light, coffee-colored skin and red eyes. Yes, red eyes. Apparently they were a different color when he was a human—although he never specified what color—but after the permanent change to a Reaper they seemed to have a become a permanent red (Sasori says it was because he had always worn red contacts and the Conductor powers changed his eye colors, but no one ever quite believed him) He has long red hair that goes to his mid-back, although it's a deep, blood-like crimson instead of your usual ginger color; it is very unruly, although you'll get punched if you call it "curly". It's more like a controlled chaos. Sasori usually wears a plain white t-shirt with a long red trenchcoat over it, along with black pants that are covered with chains and studs. no matter the situation, he always wears combat boots and despite his heavy gear, he hardly makes a sound as he walks. However, the thing that tends to freak people out the most is the katana sword belted around his waist. Because of his weapon many mistakenly think he is a samurai.

Personality: Sasori is a bit of a jerk, he holds himself higher over everyone and acts as if other are toys to be played with at his expense. He hates it if this behavior is turned on him though, but the only person who he won't turn his anger towards is his Composer, Sekai, who he treats with a sort of reverence. He is rebel, always bucking the system and doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. And if someone who is not Sekai tries to tell him what to do they get a katana in the face. The one thing he loves to do most is fight, and he always approaches a battle with such enthusiasm that people have often made the assumption that he's a bit unhinged. Which he is, but Sekai is always insisting that's it's not quite unhealthy. There is one thing that Sasori most definitely is, and that is arrogant. He knows his limits quite well, but he has this odd idea in his head that no one (except his Composer) can come even close to his limits and because of this has an unshakeable certainty that no matter what happens, he will win. This was often seen as a morale booster in battle, but Sekai was also having to constantly save Sasori's little rear end when he got himself into some seriously deep trouble.

He deems himself the servant of the Composer, and he treats his superior almost like a god (and the description is not that far off) However, Sekai's insistence that Sasori call him a friend unnerves the man a bit, since he always believed that the Composer did not have friends. Despite the obvious differences of the two, they are an almost unstoppable team and woe behold anyone who gets on their bad side.

History: Sasori, being the Conductor of the UG, could feel something wrong with the fabric of the universe. He had no idea what it was, but he was sensitive enough to know when something was off in the world. He spent more than a week trying to figure the problem out, but when the Composer stopped by his office one day he almost had a heart attack. Sekai calmly told him that someone was messing around with the barriers between dimensions, and the one in the UG was growing weak. He asked his loyal Conductor to come help him fix it, and he immediately said yes.

Easier said than done, though. When they got to where the disturbance was strongest, it was only a minute before a hole was blown inbetween dimensions and Sasori suddenly felt himself being sucked into the aforementioned hole. He remembered falling, but suddenly a hand grabbed his, and quite suddenly he found himself crashing into a hay cart with Sekai right next to him. Much to his shock, they had ended up in a completely different world that reminded him of ancient Japan. While he was trying to recuperate he heard someone shouting for the guards and suddenly there were several armed soldiers pointing spears at the both of them and demanding them to stand up. Seeing such a threat, Sasori leaped up and drew his katana. Almost immediately the soldiers backed away, frightened by the sight of the weapon. While knowing that they could escape this way, Sekai told Sasori to sheathe his blade and to play along with the soldiers, as they might give them some answers. they allowed themselves to be taken to the man named Omisa.

The young leader filled the duo in on what was going on. War between countries, and many of the other countries were more technologically advanced than the one they were in right now: Kikuchi. According to Omisa, there had been an accident of some sort in one of the other countries (the details were still unclear) and many people that were like them were showing up everywhere. He said that if the two of them joined his people and helped him become ruler of Kikuchi, then he would help them get back to their home. Not knowing any other way, they agreed.

Faction: Whatever side Sekai is on. He'd gut both Saku and Omisa if his Composer told him to.

Weapon(s): A normal looking katana he calls Gin'iro Kaze. While it may look normal, it is anything but that. It obeys any command he gives it, and can even call up razor winds. A lot of Sasori's Conductor powers have almost diminished, since he is no longer in the UG. The biggest example is his time-stopping ability, which last for only a few seconds now.

Equipment: Nope

Other: He has a long-standing feud/hatred between Shiro Fuyu. And while the Shiro in this world is not the one he knows, that's not gonna stop him from hating her.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Oi, I know I have stretch marks. Shut the hell up. >(

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Winter Offline

Stupid spambot. Whoot! Sekai and Sasori!!! XD

Old 07-14-2011, 04:17 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Damien Stanislaus

Age: (I'd like this to be somewhere above 17, if you can help it. No 14 year old is going to be running around a war torn country without a dang good reason)

Appearance: (You can have a pic or a doll or what have you, but some written description is also required.)

Personality: (Oooh pleeeeease tell me what makes your little character tick >D )

History: (So what chain of events led your unfortunate soul to be caught in this tangled mudball war?)

Faction: (Sooo, does he or she work for Saku-san or Omi-san? Or are they from another country or do they just work for themselves?)

Weapon(s): (Come on, it's a war. They gotta have something. Of course samurai and ninja are mainly limited to their swords and lances, but those allies with the foreigners have been given the benefits of guns and whatever reasonable technonlogy you can think of.)

Equipment: (Anything that doesn't fit under the weapons category)

Occupation: (Ninja or samurai? Soldier, engineer, mechanic, pilot? Random crazy scientist dude? :D )

Other: (Any last words?)

Name: Dyana Filorn

Age: (I'd like this to be somewhere above 17, if you can help it. No 14 year old is going to be running around a war torn country without a dang good reason)

Appearance: (You can have a pic or a doll or what have you, but some written description is also required.)

Personality: (Oooh pleeeeease tell me what makes your little character tick >D )

History: (So what chain of events led your unfortunate soul to be caught in this tangled mudball war?)

Faction: (Sooo, does he or she work for Saku-san or Omi-san? Or are they from another country or do they just work for themselves?)

Weapon(s): (Come on, it's a war. They gotta have something. Of course samurai and ninja are mainly limited to their swords and lances, but those allies with the foreigners have been given the benefits of guns and whatever reasonable technonlogy you can think of.)

Occupation: (Ninja or samurai? Soldier, engineer, mechanic, pilot? Random crazy scientist dude? :D )

Name: Macant Torcain

Name: Broclus Hardhammer

Name: Oxiframheidleschnedtfarsklenheim (his name means Axe maker of surpassing skill, but most simply call him Oxi)

Name: Adianna Trueflight

Name: Liam Ridier of Albain

Note: These are original Characters of myself and my colleague, steal them and we will find you
Old 07-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

FFFFUUUUUUU-- SUs should not be this hard!! There is no reason why SUs should give you this much difficulty. ಠ_ಠ

Anywayz, finally freaking done with all of my SUs so now the only thing to do now is make up my posts!

((Yes, both of these two come from a different fandom and are shamelessly ripped onto here.))

Name: Arthur Kirkland

Appearance: Arthur is a little on the short side, being about 5' 8" (which is short compared to a lot of other guys that he works with) with messy blond hair and striking green eyes. Because he pilots an airship he always wears his naval outfit, even when he's not on duty. He has his formal captain's coat, the goggles often hanging around his neck, a thick scarf, elegant leather boots and to top it all off a long gentleman's cane. He really doesn't need the cane, or his top hat, but it is the fashion in Indelran.

Personality: Arthur likes to consider himself a gentleman, and he can really be quite polite when he puts his mind to it, but being a soldier has its downsides. He's rather cynical and sharp-tongued and can be horribly blunt to the point where it's plain offensive. However, he is one of the best pilots in the Indelran fleet and a gentle captain to his shipmates. He's a bit prone to daydreams whenever he thinks no one is watching and gets very offended if anyone calls him out on it. He has difficulty expressing himself sometimes, which leads to either confusion or others misunderstanding him.

Do not, under any circumstances, eat his cooking. You might die.

History: As a young boy, Arthur was always fascinated with the sky and the clouds and flying. Since the Indelrans take great pride in their airship fleet, this love was very encouraged by his parents and teachers and it ultimately set him on the path to becoming an airship pilot. He became part of a ship as soon as he was eighteen and spent two years as a midshipman working his way up. He was a natural commander it seemed, but he also disliked taking orders that he thought were wrong or stupid. This eventually led him to being stranded on a deserted island by his own captain, who marooned him there as punishment.

More than a little pissed, Arthur knew that he had to get back to his home country. However, he had very little material to work with, since there were no metals to build steam engines with nor any coal for that matter. But Arthur knew his history and instead crafted a boat that floated on water and managed to sail to Indelran before his captain landed. He immediately discharged himself from the service and went on to engineering so he could build his own ship. Within a year he had his own small airship under his command, built to be more of a fighter instead of a giant flagship. Now with his own captain title he placed himself on the frontlines of wars, but the recent treaty between the four countries has rather thrown him out of his game.

Because Indelran and Lovskaya are right next to each other, the people have been mingling since they became allies. Arthur was partnered up with a tank driver named Ivan Braginsky and was said that they were to work together. However, seeing as how their vehicles of choice differed, it was rather hard to do. It was Ivan's idea to make a hybrid of their two machines, a sort of flying tank if you will. Arthur was absolutely mortified but many others liked the idea, and he very grudgingly allowed them to take apart his beautiful ship and put it back together again. The Zollern engineers were delighted to build something different and new and the Cestaillians had to have drawn over a hundred designs for the new vehicles. But after some squabbling they managed to make the first airship/tank hybrid in history and now many others are wanting to copy the creation.

Faction: Indelran

Weapon(s): Arthur usually doesn't engage in hand to hand combat (unless the very rare occasion that pirates try to board them) and more often than not uses his ship as a weapon, which is why it's kept nearby at almost all times. But, he does have a simple sword that is hidden in his cane and two handguns. One is a small grenade launcher and the other is a simple handgun.

Equipment: His ship itself can be considered equipment, but if you harm it in any way then you've unleashed your own personal hell on yourself. He treats his ship like it's his baby, and you don't harm his baby. He also has three equipment belts on him, two on his chest and one on his waist.

Other: "Gods Ivan, how the hell am I supposed to steer this ship with that damned cannon poking out of the front of it?...Don't get smart with me, I'm talking about our lives here. What if we were being chased and I had to make a 180 degree turn, but then we crash because oops, the stupid cannon hits a ship or a mountainside and it throws us off and we go up as the biggest ball of fire in decades? What then, hmmm?...What the hell do you mean 'jump off'?! You can't jump out of a flying airship and live, either way we die although that way we'll die with much less style…The hell is Kvoryik gun? Incendiary ammunition? Alright, you know what, forget it. Whatever, have your damned tank gun poking out of my ship like that and when you're thrown out and your spine is twisted like a corkscrew I will be at the hospital, by your bedside, laughing."

Name: Ivan Braginsky

Appearance: People from Lovskaya are generally quite tall, but Ivan is tall even by their standards. At a height of 6' 4" he tends to be taller than most people, and along with his broad frame he can intimidate people without saying a single word. No matter where he is he dresses like he would in his country, which often leads to him complaining about the heat. He wears a long tan overcoat that covers most of his body, green pants, heavy brown boots and brown gloves, and a long, pale scarf that is never seen anywhere but his neck. Everything about Ivan seems rather pale, his skin and even his hair, which is an ashy blond. But his eyes are an unnerving violet.

Personality: Despite his size and intimidating air, Ivan is like a big child in many ways. He has a kind heart and is naïve at times, but he can be very cruel as well. He's not malicious however, but a little insane; whenever he is being harsh he isn't aware of it most of the time, the same way a child can be cruel without realizing it. There's a mischievous side to him, he knows that he freaks people out so he sometimes deliberately acts scary to play up the act more. Because of the things he's seen in war you can send him to do the dirty or bloody jobs and he wouldn't complain, but instead take it with a smile.

History: Ivan was drafted into the Lovskayan army when he was nineteen and went through the harsh training regime with his unit. He was not much into war at the time, but he was an ideal soldier who was healthy, strong, and knew how to follow orders. He was part of an infiltration unit that was on the front lines of the eastern front. Lovskayan, being such a large country, has pockets of isolated territory, many of which are occupied by raiders and barbarians that often attack the railroads and country towns. Down in the east Ivan was sent with his unit to find a group of raiders that had destroyed a cargo train and stole the weapons it had been transporting.

They did find the thieves, or rather they were found by the raiders. The entire unit was ambushed inside an abandoned warehouse and in an instant almost half of them were blown to pieces from the grenades that had been a part of the stolen cargo. Ivan was one of the few survivors and the thing turned into a huge bloodbath. Seeing all of his friends killed right in front of his eyes and feeling their blood splattered on his face, something in Ivan snapped and the young man went insane. He ran out of ammo, and he just picked up a water faucet pipe that had been laying next to him and ran at his enemies, stunning them so badly that by the time they recovered they had no time to fire. Using his pipe, Ivan beat all the them to death until they resembled a beaten pulp. Still deep in shock from the ordeal, the young soldier stumbled away from the scene, clutching his pipe and wandering around in a daze. He was found a day later, sitting in the middle of the road staring off into space.

He was discharged from service due to his mental instability and spent the next two years in a mental institution to get most of his sanity back. While he did seem to recover, there were things that did not change. For example, Ivan carried that water pipe with him whenever he went and nearly broke someone's arm when they tried to take it away from him. Sometimes he stares off into space for hours at a time and doesn't seem to acknowledge any of his surroundings, and sometimes he just goes off the deep end and slips into his insanity once more for a brief period of time. He spent a while doing odd jobs before he eventually signed himself back into the army. However he did not want to be a foot soldier, instead becoming a tank driver. He found the thick hull and destructive power of a tank comforting and kept his weapon in top shape.

He was sent to the border between Lovskaya and Kikuchi. The Lovskayans were building railroads to the country and the natives did not like it, and tanks and soldiers were sent to guards the workers and railroads from being destroyed. Despite the best efforts of the Kikuchians, three major railroads into their country were built, which then led to major merchant cities and trading ports. There was always fighting going on by the railroads, but when the emperor died Omisa quickly took control of the area and forbid any attacks on the Lovskayan railroads and trains. The four rival countries quickly allied themselves and Ivan was sent to be a partner to an airship pilot named Arthur. "To further better relations with our neighbors," so he was told. He found Arthur funny and effective, and even though Arthur seems a bit put off by him Ivan is rather fond of the captain. When Arthur kept protesting at how Ivan didn't have an airship, Ivan suggested that the Zollerns make a hybrid of their two vehicles, despite Arthur's protests.

Ivan wasn't fond of having his precious tank dismembered, but he quite liked the end result. Flying was a new experience and he didn't care if Arthur gave him looks every time he climbed into the crow's nest and struck Titanic poses, it was fun! Soon he received the message that they were needed on the front lines of Kikuchi, in case the fighting got really bad.

Faction: Lovskaya

Weapon(s): Ivan's giant coat hides most of his body, so he can stuff a lot of things under there and no one would notice. First and foremost is his pipe, which he keeps in an inner pocket of his coat. It's always the first weapon to come out and is quite good for intimidation. There's a water faucet on top of it, which makes for both a sick mockery of a cane and a good hook. He also has a sniper rifle which he slings across his back, along with two handguns and an absurd amount of grenades.

Equipment: A first aid kit, naturally hidden inside his coat.

Other: "Now Arthur, be reasonable. My tank cannon gives us so much more firepower! Which your airship is definitely lacking, I might add…What's a git?...I'm afraid I don't understand you…Oh well, if you really were a captain then your piloting skills would be more than enough to make sure that you can have a cannon in front of your ship without it being too cumbersome…You're so funny sometimes, Arthur! You probably wouldn't even need to outfly those silly enemy pirates!...Well for one thing my tank fires explosive rounds, and the hulls on your airships are far too thin to stop them. Why, they would tear right through the hull like wet paper and then explode right in their faces~! I mean, if the flying wood and metal shrapnel didn't already impale them, I've heard that can be quite deadly. One time I can across a crashed airship and there was only one survivor. He had to have his arm and leg amputated because of shrapnel, and there had been this piece of wood this long sticking out of his chest and he needed to have an oxygen tank put inside him to replace his lung! But then you have to account for the explosion as well, while those silly people are all stuck with shrapnel like pincushions, not only would the heat char their flesh, but the shockwave alone would smash them like ragdolls. Every bone in their body simultaneously broken~!...Arthur, are you alright? You look a little green."

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----