Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default [SU]Battle for Kikuchi: Chaos Reigns [Steampunk/Time Travel]

First off, I want to say something: This is UTTER AND COMPLETE CHAOS, if you haven't read the title. I honestly think this whole will turn out to be a mess because the plot is so messed up and tangled buuuuut, well, can't help but try it out.

~~~~~

For hundreds of years the island country of Kikuchi has existed peacefully, ruled by a long line of emperors that have passed down their knowledge through the generations. Kikuchi is a peaceful nation, even though it has had its bloody past of many shoguns fighting for power. The country is unchanging, its citizens content for things to stay the exact same way for the next thousand years—maybe even more than that. This does not bode well for the other countries that want to trade with Kikuchi, which has many rich natural resources that they keep all to themselves.

Kikuchi does not like foreigners, and because of this they have tried to shut themselves off from outside influences that they believe would upset their way of life. Because of this they are hundreds of years behind in technology, while the other countries bask in their industrial period known as steampunk. They could fight their way into Kikuchi if they wanted to, and win, but they instead try the diplomatic approach, not wanting to start a major war. So they sit and try again and again in vain, until one day there comes the news that the emperor is sick. Now, it usually would not be serious, but the emperor is an old man and everyone knows that he is dying. The question is: who will succeed him? The emperor has two sons, Saku and Omisa, who are old enough to take the throne, but before he can name a successor the emperor dies.

Immediately the country is thrown into chaos. The brothers start fighting over who is to take control; Saku wants to follow his father's legacy and keep the foreigners out, but Omisa thinks that allowing trade would benefit the country. Soon there were people siding with each of the brothers and the country was thrown into civil war. Shoguns started siding with either of the brothers, and each shogun had their own personal army of samurai and ninjas at their disposal. At first it was solely Kikuchians fighting, but of course the other four countries: Indelran, Zollern, Cestaille, and Lovskaya saw their opportunity and invaded, hoping that Kikuchi's internal turmoil would allow them to easily bring the conflict to an end. Omisa quickly allied himself with the countries, but even with the massive advantage they had they could still only fight to a standstill. One event changed all of that.

Locked in his own little world, one man was trying to see just how far he could go with technology. He wasn't just making airships or automatons or prosthetic limbs, he was experimenting with time and space itself. What he didn't know was that time and space is a very delicate thing, and if you aren't careful then it'll blow up in your face….literally. And explosion rocked the world, and a hole was suddenly ripped in the multiverse. People from different times and even different universes started falling through. At first there was mass confusion, but soon after people started realizing that these newcomers could be of use to them and tried to recruit them into their cause. Both promised them a way to get back to their own homes, but really it was a lie because the man who caused the accident in the first place is on no one's side. So where do you go from there? Well, you could be a ninja or samurai fighting for or against the foreigners, or you could even be one of the foreigners yourself. Perhaps you are one of the unfortunate souls who has found themselves in an entirely different world without the slightest clue to get back. Either way, prepare for war, and lots of it.

Other Countries:

Indelran: An island nation, much like Kikuchi, but unlike its counterpart Indelran is one of the leading forces against Kikuchi. Because it is an island, exploring other lands has always been Indelran's specialty, and she has the greatest fleet of airships in history. Her people love to explore, and the best gliders, airships, and boats are from Indelran.

Cestaille: Said to be some of the smartest inventors in the world, it was the Cestaillens who first made the clock, the radio, and even the engines that allow airships to fly. Unlike their allies they are not very warlike, but they are clever and constantly coming up with new technologies to beat their rivals,

Zollern: The Zollerns are a hard-working, serious people that boast of the finest engineering in the world. Sure the Indelrians may say that their vehicles and craft are the finest, but all of their engineering techniques were learned from the Zollerns. These people are the best warriors in the world and were the first to invent prosthetic limbs and organs to extend one's life, but not reason that you might think. All of their soldiers are outfitted with some sort of metal arm or leg in order to increase their strength and agility. If any limb or weapon is Zollern made, then you know it has no equal.

Lovskaya: The largest country of them all, Lovskaya's borders nearly touch Kikuchi's. Because of this it does not have a large aircraft fleet, but instead a massive army with land runners such as tanks and trains that can cross over a hundred miles in a day. Lovskaya was the first country to build railroads and make trains as a transport system, and now its massive railroad system cross every other country in the world, and some have even made their way onto Kikuchi's soil.

~~~~~~~

See, told ya it was confusing. But you can be a ninja, samurai, steampunk dude (or dudette) or even someone from the future! If anything you can't say I lack variety.

Rules:

1. No godmodding at all. Swear to gods, if I see this you get booted.
2. No illiterate people. This is one of my pet peeves. It makes me go crazy.
3. No flaming. If this happens, I don't care who you are, I'm kicking you out.
4. No SPAM unless it's the kind you eat.
5. You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6. No bunnying. Unless, if you have permission, but say you have permission if you do so.
7. Please don't make your posts short, if you can help it. Details when writing, or else where's all the fun?
8. Gimme a cookie to join :D

Important people probably needed for the plot:

-Saku
-Omisa
-Crazy scientist who started this whole mess (mine!)
-Rulers of any of the four other countries

SUs:

Name:

Age: (I'd like this to be somewhere above 17, if you can help it. No 14 year old is going to be running around a war torn country without a dang good reason)

Appearance: (You can have a pic or a doll or what have you, but some written description is also required.)

Personality: (Oooh pleeeeease tell me what makes your little character tick >D )

History: (So what chain of events led your unfortunate soul to be caught in this tangled mudball war?)

Faction: (Sooo, does he or she work for Saku-san or Omi-san? Or are they from another country or do they just work for themselves?)

Weapon(s): (Come on, it's a war. They gotta have something. Of course samurai and ninja are mainly limited to their swords and lances, but those allies with the foreigners have been given the benefits of guns and whatever reasonable technonlogy you can think of.)

Equipment: (Anything that doesn't fit under the weapons category)

Occupation: (Ninja or samurai? Soldier, engineer, mechanic, pilot? Random crazy scientist dude? :D )

Other: (Any last words?)

Accepted

Myself - Alphonse the Mad Scientist, Captain Dax the Captain/Bodyguard, Arthur the Pilot, Ivan the Soldier/Tank Driver, Sekai the Composer and Sasori the Conductor
Metal - Baron and Lennox
Altrius - Anaia Spannersurge
Winter - Dante the Mob Boss, Cerise the Total Psycho, Kunoichi the Ninja, Mao the Samurai, Yukimura the Boss, Kuro the Hellhound, and Shiro the Angel
Hyosuke - Jak Strider the Dude

Reserved

Myself for a whole buncha characters as I go along
Infernorose for a bunch of characters

Banned

Hopefully this will stay empty

~~~

This is going to be soooo messy. Whatever, go sign up anyway :D

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 07-20-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Battle for Kikuchi: Chaos Reigns [Steampunk/Time Travel]

SUs have now become color-coded for easier finding/separation purposes.

Name: Mao Masuyo
Appearance: At a grand height of 5’ 6” and having an athletic body that tends to be covered by pretty, deep blue dresses that hide armor so well people initially laugh at her combat wear, Mao isn’t exactly the most imposing samurai ever. In fact, many people tend to believe she’s not a warrior of any kind at all, and the swords that hang from either side of her waist are just for show. However, these people are also quick to learn she’s not just a pretty face. Her almond-shaped golden-brown eyes are one of her defining features, while her hair is a chocolate brown that falls straight to her shoulders and is kept out of her eyes with a meticulously well-tied deep blue ribbon with a bow that sits more towards the left side of her head than her right. Known for her habit of wearing dresses that hide her armor yet still look like something any well-off girl on the street could be wearing, she also wears metal shin guards of sorts and similar guards on her arms. Her swords are in sheaths on either side of her waist, in plain sight, as if challenging someone to bother her.
Personality: Mao is the kind of girl who can put up with a lot—she’s worked with Yukimura(and by default, Kunoichi) for years, she kind of has to. Friendly and likeable in return, Mao is the kind of person who likes everyone and everyone likes her…until you do something that warrants her to hate you. Threatening her friends is a good example of something you can do that’ll get you stabbed rather quickly. She’s known for her use of sarcasm and slight teasing, as well as her absolute hatred of being talked down to. As a samurai since age fifteen, Mao has dealt with her fair share of conflict, and wants to end it completely, but she also knows that this dream (shared with Yukimura and Kunoichi) is almost completely unattainable. She’s adopted Kunoichi’s optimistic approach to things, and can almost always be found smiling.
History: Mao was born and raised in Kikuchi, an only daughter in the middle of four other brothers born to a family whose lives were dedicated to becoming samurai to protect their beloved country. As a girl, her family expected her to simply fall back and be a simple housewife, but Mao was having none of that. She refused to back down from begging to be trained in the way of the warrior with her brothers, and finally her father relented and began training her as well. surprisingly enough, not only did Mao do well, she excelled at swordmanship and surpassed even her older brothers in the training. At 17, she left home to train out in the world, as her father claimed he could no longer teach her--she had mastered everything he'd thrown at her until he had nothing more to throw. Mao wandered the country, learning from the samurai she met on her journeys. Eventually, the reputation of the young, lordless female samurai grew until she was almost famous, as she had a hand in quieting small disputes and fights, taking on any samurai in a sparring match that was willing to fight her, with amazing results whether or not she was defeated. She stopped in towns and helped who she could when she did, making her popular among the people who met her.

This what what led her to meet Yukimura Sanada and Kunoichi. Word of her had gotten to his ears, and upon spotting her in a village, challenged her to a sparring match, which Mao gladly accepted. She quickly had him disarmed and on the ground, pointing Senka at him and grinning because of the success of her strategy against him. Of course, when Kunoichi plowed into her out of nowhere, Mao had no idea what had hit her. Literally. The ninja would have killed her if Yukimura hadn't practically dragged her away, trying to explain that he was really in no danger. Rather than becoming angry, Mao told the ninja she'd done a good job, even if the whole thing was a misunderstanding. This earned Kunoichi's trust in her and Yukimura's liking of her, and the group managed to become decent friends before parting ways.

However, more recently, a small uprising taking Omi's side before the emperor died brought the group together again, and it was in this time that they formed bonds that were nearly impossible to break. After the uprising's breakup, the group decided to stay together and roam the country to help people, occasionally working as soldiers/assassins for hire if money was low. After the emperor died, the group decided to side with whichever side it seemed the people wished for more, and as the foreign countries tried to invade, public opinion took more of a shift towards Saku, effectively deciding the group's side on the conflict. they have since been working for the army under Saku.
Faction: Saku
Weapon(s): Senka and Tetsu- Twin katana almost famous for being Mao's weapons of choice, Senka has is almost totally black in color while Tetsu is silvery and white.
Equipment: N/A
Other: She seems to like teasing Yukimura when he's nervous. Especially about Kunoichi.

Name: Yukimura Sanada
Appearance: Yuki-sama!*NOT MINE!!!
Yukimura is the kind of guy you think of as very serious, all the time. Tall, well-muscled, red-clad, and almost never without his spear, he strikes a pretty imposing figure, and it tends to drive people away from him...until they see him hanging around others and joking. He wears more armor than either Mao or Kunoichi, and is slower to get around, but he's certainly fast with his spear, which is often hung from a sheath against his back when it's not in use. He's known for having a bit of a poker face until he starts talking, and then you can basically read his emotions from looking at his face.
Personality: Yukimura is a pretty friendly, mostly easygoing guy. He has a strong sense of honor as well as right and wrong that keeps him from being led around like a dog on a leash. He does what he thinks is best, and thinks about everyday people as well as himself. He is known for being a bit of a joker and sarcasm artist around those he calls his friends(particularly Mao and Kunoichi), and treats his companions like sisters unless he's giving Kunoichi orders or both battle plans to follow, but he will take absolutely no crap. He can get along with practically anyone, although if you have opposing views, he can debate you all day and night over them. He's also a stickler for warrior's pride, and can be a bit of a motivational speaker at times, which takes people off guard rather often. Yukimura likes to spar when he has nothing else to do, but also hates having to harm people to bring about peace, only to fight more later. He shares Mao and Kunoichi's almost impossible to attain dream of a land without conflict and is surprisingly optimistic.
History: Yukimura was born into a higher class samurai family in Kikuchi, where it quickly became apparent he was going to take after the family profession rather well. He trained as hard as he possibly could from day one, and his take-no-crap attitude made him a good candidate for a position of leadership, but he didn't exactly want to be a leader, either. Better than most of his brothers, he was the pride of his father and the envy of his brothers, who excluded him from almost everything they did. Unable to do much else, Yukimura buried himself in training to become the best samurai in the land. In doing this, he shut nearly everyone else out, including possible friends, until his family came to possess a new ninja to add to their ranks.

Needless to say, she was a bit obnoxious and hard to deal with for many of his family members who tried, until Yukimura and his incredible sense of honor and take-no-crap attitude decided to take a shot at dealing with her. His approach: Just walk in and start ordering her around. When the girl was too shocked to move, he shouted “Look, you are now a ninja of the Sanada family, I don’t know what you think that means, but to me, it means you follows the orders of the Sanada family. I am Yukimura Sanada, you are a ninja who is supposed to serve my family, therefore, you will listen to me and follow my orders!” prompting her to move, and beginning a close friendship. As it became clear that no one but Yukimura could handle the ninja, Kunoichi simply became "his ninja" as well as his closest friend, though he'd never tell her this.

Eventually Yukimura left his family to explore the world on his own and continue training. Upon hearing rumors of a lordless young woman samurai roaming the land, he became interested in meeting Mao Masuyo. When he managed to find her in a village, he immediately challenged the samurai to a sparring match while Kunoichi was off for a moment. Mao quickly disarmed him, and had him on the ground when Kunoichi came to his "rescue". this lead to him having to drag his ninja off of Mao before she killed her, trying to quickly explain that they were sparring to get her to stop, much to his great embarrassment. Surprisingly, Mao had no hard feelings and actually told the ninja she was doing a good job, surprising both of them and leading to a friendship with her before the group parted ways.
However, more recently, a small uprising taking Omi's side before the emperor died brought the group together again, and it was in this time that they formed bonds that were nearly impossible to break. After the uprising's breakup, the group decided to stay together and roam the country to help people, occasionally working as soldiers/assassins for hire if money was low. After the emperor died, the group decided to side with whichever side it seemed the people wished for more, and as the foreign countries tried to invade, public opinion took more of a shift towards Saku, effectively deciding the group's side on the conflict. they have since been working for the army under Saku.
Weapon(s): Akane, his spear(pictured)
Equipment: Kunoichi, his ninja, will follow literally any order he gives her
Other: Mao's the only person who can get away with calling him "Yuki-sama"

Name: Kunoichi
Appearance: Kunoichi*NOT MINE!!!
Kunoichi is a fit young woman, and though it's not very ninja-like, she somehow manages to do a pretty good job of, well, doing her job. She doesn't wear much armor so it won't drag her down, and with speed like hers, she's known for actually teasing her opponents into trying to hit her when she's not on a stealth mission. She's often described as looking more childish because of her trademark ponytail and warm brown eyes, which are almost always backlit with amusement.
Personality: Bright and cheerful, childish, even, Kunoichi isn’t exactly your average ninja. Not only is it made apparent by her outfit choice, but her attitude makes it even more apparent. She loves to joke around with everyone and make fun of those she doesn’t like…and even some she does like, but it doesn’t seem to interfere with her enormous sense of loyalty and duty she feels towards Yukimura. She gets Lord Yukimura’s orders done when he wants them done, how he wants them done(to an extent), and she might even take it upon herself to gather information or take out another important target while she’s at it. Her cheerful act hides a lot of personal worries, such as her constant worry about whether or not she’ll be able to keep those she cares for safe in a big fight. She knows Yukimura and Mao can take care of themselves, but at the same time she can’t help but think about the possible freak accidents and other things that could happen. On top of all that, she seems to enjoy getting praise and seems to be Mao’s unofficial “little sister” even if Mao and Yukimura tease her every so often. Her pure energy is often what people causes people to regard her with disdain and makes her incredibly hard to stand being around.
History: Born and raised in Kikuchi, this cryptic young woman has never let her real name slip to anyone, not even her boss. She trained hard throughout her childhood to become the best she could, and her parents drilled honor and loyalty into her, and it seems that was about the only thing they were able to drill into her next to her superior skills. Eventually she came to serve under the Sanada family, but no one could deal with her long enough to get her to actually do any work…until Yukimura took up the challenge of trying to deal with the new ninja himself. Not the kind of guy to take any crap, he simply walked into the room she was waiting in and started telling her what to do. Too surprised to move at first, the relentless Yukimura told her “Look, you are now a ninja of the Sanada family, I don’t know what you think that means, but to me, it means you follows the orders of the Sanada family. I am Yukimura Sanada, you are a ninja who is supposed to serve my family, therefore, you will listen to me and follow my orders!” and it was this that triggered not only her to move at that moment, but also her loyalty to Yukimura from the point on. Eventually, when no one other than Yukimura could stand her(and everyone tried), she simply became “Yukimura’s ninja”, not that Kunoichi minded in the slightest.

Upon meeting Mao, Kunoichi didn’t like her at first, as the young samurai’s reputation preceded her. It was rumored she was a devastating fighter, but she was also a lordless wanderer, and therefore a possible threat to Yukimura. Of course it was the moment she walked away for five seconds that Yukimura found her and challenged her to a sparring match, and when she came back, Mao had Yukimura on the ground, disarmed, and was grinning while pointing one of her two swords at him. This prompted the totally unaware Kunoichi into action, plowing into Mao out of practically nowhere and she would have killed the samurai if Yukimura hadn’t jumped up and all but dragged her away from Mao, trying to hurriedly explain he was in no danger. Surprisingly, instead of being angry or offended or wanting to take Kunoichi’s head off, Mao told her she had done a pretty good job, considering the whole thing was a misunderstanding, and ended up becoming good friends with the pair before parting ways with them.

The group met again, however, during an uprising in Kikuchi that caused the group’s bonds to strengthen to the point of becoming nearly unbreakable. Shortly after the breakup of the uprising, the group decided to stay together and wander the country, looking for opportunities to help people in need, occasionally working as assassins/soldiers for hire.
Weapon(s): Tornado Blades(one is in the picture for her appearance, just give her another one and you have her weapons of choice)
Equipment: She also carries an assortment of throwing knives and is profficient in other weaponry as well.
Other: Will not take orders from anyone other than Yukimura or Mao, and she listens to Mao only rarely.

The rest of the SUs have been moved for size reasons, check next post down for them.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 07-07-2011 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
About freaking time! Reserve meh for all mah chars--especially my Cestaillian mob boss! And meh two samurai, and their ninja. XD Dante and Kunoichi will be up as soon as I fire up my laptop tonight. They're done, Mao-san, Yuki-sama, Shiro-san, and Cerise will come soon.
Oh shush you, be glad this exists at all >3 And reserved for....whoever these people are, I can't remember their names to save my life.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Winter Offline

*looks at reserve list* Wow, Chibi, your memory sucks royally. I've been chatting it up with you about how screwed up in the head Cerise is and you still mix up her and Kunoichi? That's sad... Kunoichi is Yukimura's ninja, Cerise is Dante's sister. Be glad Cerise isn't here to blow your head off and hang you from the nearest light pole.

Name: Dante Chapelier
Appearance: Much like his personality, Dante looks the part of gentleman as much as he acts it. Standing in somewhere around an imposing 5’ 10” and having your average physique for a man of his age, he isn’t exactly bad-looking. Most known for wearing almost all white, he’s easy to spot in a crowd—just look for the white top hat with the black ribbon and single rose on it. The top hat is almost never taken off, and it sits atop wavy red-ish brown hair that follows his jawline. He has a distinctly angular face and often wear a polite smile while his hazel eyes often seem distant, as if he’s there and moving—alive, but he’s also somewhere completely different at the same time. Although steampunk is popular at the moment, especially with the inventors in Cestaille, Dante himself isn’t incredibly interested in playing with the ideas aside from better guns, and even then, his only carried weapon is a cane that houses a gun.
Personality: Dante is quite…off, to put it simply. Although he can, and often does, come across as a complete gentleman and is courteous and polite to almost everyone he meets, that can go down the drain quite quickly provided he’s in a hurry to get something he wants or you make him mad. He can go from being polite and kind to in your face, outright rude, and able to perfectly describe how you’re going to die (which usually involves his insane younger sister blowing your brains out and then horribly mutilating your body). He tends to treat life with an airy, only slight interest, and is often labeled as not paying attention even when he can perfectly recount the conversation he supposedly wasn’t listening to. Like most Cestaillians, he is incredibly intelligent, and uses this to his advantage, though he is no inventor. No, Dante is the cunning, polite until provoked and usually detached-seeming leader of the mafia-like gang that dominates Cestaille known as Les Chapeliers. Because of his younger sister’s complete mental instability, Dante has an amazing level of patience with people, but once he’s driven beyond that patience limit, he’s known for becoming nearly as unstable as his younger sister, whom everyone fears. At the same time, however, Dante is a very well-liked man because his gang seems to only brutally target criminals outside the gang and those who don’t pay their “bills” to the gang, causing any area under Les Chapeliers’ control to be pretty crime-free. He has a particular hatred for killers, and a soft spot for orphaned children, as well as his sister, Cerise. He is known to be one of two sure-fire things to keep Cerise from having a mental breakdown, and when not using her to threaten people, treats her like a daughter though she is two years younger than him. As almost the only remnant of their family and life beforehand, he loves Cerise more than anything else in the world—threaten her and it’s entirely possible that Dante will kill you if Cerise doesn’t do it fast enough.
History: Dante was born in Cestaille to an upper middle class family, with a single sister two years younger than him named Cerise. Their father was a well-known doctor who traveled quite often, and their mother worked around the house, a cheerful and lovely woman who charmed most who met her. When Dante was six, his father moved the entire family to Indelran, and that was where their bad luck began. Dante’s mother became depressed over a miscarriage and seemed to lose her interest in life, leaving Dante to look after and partially raise his little sister. Their father worked to try to help their mother, but to seemingly no avail when suddenly she made a bit of a recovery, becoming more interested in her children again and starting to cook and do the wash once more, and she did this for a while, until two years later, both she and her husband were murdered.

It’s a memory Dante won’t ever forget—coming home to find both his parents on the floor in a massive red puddle with Cerise standing confused and barefoot between them, holding something in one of her hands. The something was a letter written in perfect Cestaillian that said “He was helping the enemy.” It was a cryptic message Dante was never able to understand, but he took it to the crime investigation anyway. Peace officers who were there still claim to remember seeing Dante and his sister walk into the station, Cerise still barefoot and with blood on her feet, under one of Dante’s arms, looking completely emotionless and empty while Dante looked totally shocked, yet calmly gave the officers their address and told them what they would find there before going to sit down against a wall with his sister. Ever since that day, Cerise has been completely mentally unstable, and Dante vowed to find the killer and completely dismember him. The two lived as orphans in Indelran for years until Dante managed to sneak them out and get them back to Cestaille at age fifteen. From there, he proceeded to immerse himself in the Cestaillian underworld as an information gatherer, then a hit man. As his sister’s psychotic tendencies became more and more apparent, Cerise joined him on jobs and began doing most of the hits herself. Soon it was apparent they made a very good “good cop, bad cop” routine and they were made interrogators, but there was still no headway made in the field of finding out who had killed their parents. Eventually Dante made his way to the top, and Cerise became the single most feared person in Cestaille. He took over the organization they were working for and molded it as he pleased, eventually turning it into the Les Chapeliers gang that almost every Cestaillian knows today, changing both his and Cerise’s last names to Chapelier after the change of the gang name. Their true last names are a secret only few know, as Dante has tried to almost completely erase their pasts in an attempt to help Cerise. The only thing he’s found to help her that seems to work without fail is a young woman known as Rossaly Rielle, who began working under them as a maid to clear a debt owed to the gang and ended up staying well after her debt was cleared. As of right now, Dante is simply happy living in Cestaille and running his gang while tending to his younger sister, which he considers his full-time job. He has been watching the interest in and war on Kikuchi, but has no intention of entering it—he thinks anyone who is involved personally is an idiot, and will tell you.
Faction: His own...but he's leaning towards helping Saku out simply because he hates Indelrand
Weapon(s): A cane gun he rarely uses, more likely he'll use Cerise.
Equipment: He's got an entire gang at his disposal, but I'd be more worried about the command "Cerise, go play."
Occupation: Boss of a Cestaillian mob/gang known as Les Chapeliers
Other: Don't mess with Cerise if you want to live longer than you would have if you tried to hurt her.

Name: Cerise Chapelier
Appearance: Dante often makes comments about how if his sister were not mentally ill and the most feared person in Cestaille, he'd have potential suitors beating down his door and plenty of people to threaten and interrogate. Cerise is quite pretty, a bit taller than most girls her age with a slender body, her skin is a pale cream color, sprinkled with a few golden freckles. She almost golden brown eyes framed by long eyelashes, as well as almost board-straight, shockingly crimson hair that reaches her lower back that is topped off by a miniature white top hat that matches her brother's in design, only the ribbon on hers is bright red and has longer ends that hang off the brim. She's also most often seen wearing various white and red Victorian-style dresses with short, puffy sleeves and knee-length skirts similar to this for the sake of mobility and plain black low-heeled shoes. And to throw everything off, along with her hat, she wears a pair of large, domed goggles like a headband. Most often, her pistols are hidden in a special side pocket sewn into all her dresses.
Personality: Cerise, to put it rather simply, is completely off her rocker. Known for frequent mood swings, loud outbursts, and brutal homicidal tendencies, to anyone other than her brother and loyal maid(who are, by the way, the only two people she actually likes enough to care about) she is considered a total nutcase. While most often brutal and cold-seeming, she actually has a very childish and affectionate side to her that usually only Dante and her maid, Rossaly see. It's as if when she completely cracked at age 6, her personality split into the psychopath she tends to be and the innocent little girl she used to be. However, the innocent personality tends to come out more at night, as she has sleeping issues because of probably permanent PTSD that causes her to have flashbacks of seeing her parents in a puddle of blood on the floor almost every time she tries to fall asleep, leading to her invading Dante's room and talking to him until she falls asleep. In spite the fact she's totally nuts, she has two things she can register clearly no matter what--you trying to hurt Dante, and Dante telling her to do something, two things that will most likely end in pain of death. She loves her brother to death and would do anything for him, but she's not too keen on the idea of him getting married, no matter how nice the woman may seem, and therefore dislikes her brother being around women unless she's sure they're nothing special to him, and loves her maid like an older sister even though they are the same age. As a hitwoman for years now, she is suspicious of nearly everyone around her. She may have small, rare moments of complete mental clarity where she totally understands what's going on around her like any normal woman would, but these usually end in panic attacks that Dante has to bring her down from.
History: Cerise was born in Cestaille to an upper middle class family, with a single brother two years older than her named Dante. Their father was a well-known doctor who traveled quite often, and their mother worked around the house, a cheerful and lovely woman who charmed most who met her. When Cerise was four, her father moved the entire family to Indelran, and that was where their bad luck began. Their mother became depressed over a miscarriage and seemed to lose her interest in life, leaving Dante to look after and partially raise his little sister. Their father worked to try to help their mother, but to seemingly no avail when suddenly she made a bit of a recovery, becoming more interested in her children again and starting to cook and do the wash once more, and she did this for a while, until two years later, both she and her husband were murdered.

Though she was just six, she remembers everything with startling clarity. She woke up from a pretty sound nap and climbed out of bed to hunt down her mother and ask her for something to drink, and she remembers thinking the house was too quiet even then. The moment she entered the main room of the house, she saw them together, laying on the floor in a massive puddle of red that was still growing, a piece of paper she could not read sitting in plain sight on the small coffee table just a few feet away from them. She remembers faintly calling out "Mommy, Daddy, someone left you a note." as she retrieved it, not fully understanding that the puddle was blood and her parents were dead at that time. Neither of her parents moved in response to her words. She tried again, "Mommy, Daddy, you're going to get your clothes all messed up." she told them next, with no response again. Finally moving over to them, the little girl realized with a jolt of horror that her parents' eyes were wide open and glassy, staring at the ceiling above them. She continued for a few more minutes trying everything she possibly could to get her parents to move, to respond, anything, but they did not move. They just continued staring blankly at the ceiling, refusing to move, like puppets with their strings cut. She gave up when it hit her what must have happened, realizing that her parents were not only dead, but someone else must have done it, and it was at this point that she snapped. Her parents were gone, someone had taken them from her, they had done it while she was asleep, and she was standing barefoot in a massive puddle of their blood. By the time Dante got home to discover the scene, Cerise had already been completely lost, and he found her standing expressionlessly over their bodies, holding the paper. He quickly realized the same thing she had, and took her out of the house and to the police, without trying to console her or clean her bloody feet because he was just as shocked as she was. From that moment on, life for Cerise barely made sense again, other than becoming a hitwoman and craving the sight of the red substance she'd stood barefoot in so long ago, and Rossaly joining her fragmented "family".

See Dante's history for further details.
Faction: Dante's side
Weapon(s): Cerise likes guns. Lots and lots of guns. She prefers pistols, however, and any one will do.
Equipment: Her maid, Rossaly, doubles as a bit of a bodyguard/hitman herself.
Occupation: Dante's personal hitwoman/interrogator/cleanup crew/whatever he wants her to be so long as she gets to take people out.
Other:

Name: Shiro Fuyu
Appearance: Shiro looks like your average 18 or 19 year-old girl height and weight-wise, however, the rest of her is far from normal. She has darkly tanned, clear skin that carries a healthy glow, as well as large, sky blue eyes and golden hair that falls to her shoulders in ringlets and curls. Her pale pink lips tend to be pulled up into a faint grin that suggests she's planning something or she knows something you don't. She's known for wearing a simple white halter top sundress that goes just past her knees and leaves her mid and upper back bare that's edged in blue ribbon, as well as plain, brown mid-calf length lace-up boots. Also, she wears a pair of elbow-length arm warmers that match her sundress, over top of which on her right wrist hangs a silver chain-link bracelet with a blue sapphire teardrop charm hanging from it. She also has a decently sized pair of snowy white wings that protrude from her upper back, in between her shoulder blades most of the time, though she can hide them by absorbing them into her back if needed. That's all you need to prove she's a real angel.
Personality: Shiro is often seen as a friendly, kind, and motherly young woman who likes to help anyone she can, particularly in the field of healing. She enjoys patching up people with injuries as she has both the constant urge and powers to do so. She also LOVES to bake, and is known for doing a lot of it in her spare time. Shiro is known for being pretty softhearted, but she is in no way, shape, or form a pushover. In fact, she’s often described by many who have met her to be “One of the most stubborn people I’ve ever met.” and you’ll see it if you try to boss her around. She’ll take you out if you try to hurt anyone she cares about personally or someone who is hurt or weaker than you are, and she can’t stand senseless killing. She can be a bit cryptic at times, especially about the topic of life and death, but that’s just an angel thing, and pretty normal for her. She is known for praying after battles she’s been forced into or witnessed, as she believes every possible soul should have a peaceful afterlife in spite of bad things they have done…unless you’re a murderer, then again, she’ll take you out herself. Children seem to gravitate towards her, and she absolutely adores them, but will say nothing on the topic of why she has no children herself.
History: Shiro was born in another dimension, in a country known as Japan, in Hokkaido. She was the oldest of three children--she had a younger sister and brother. However, when she turned 19, she moved to Tokyo to get out and explore her homeland, however, that was her downfall. While crossing a street, she was hit by a speeding drunk driver, killing her and forcing her into a thing known as "the Reapers' Game" where she was forced into pairing up with someone and fending off unruly almost demonic creatures known as Noise while completing daily missions assigned to her and her partner, a man known as Haru Hikaru. The two totally aced the Game in a way that was unprecedented, and in the end, both elected to become Reapers rather than return to life as winners of the game normally would. Both she and Haru were a terror team of Reapers as well as great friends who quickly jumped up the ranks, becoming Officers within a time span of a little less than two years, as Shiro's kindness was balanced out by Haru's reason and darker outlook on life. The two acted as balances for each other and grew in power, until they became fed up with the way the current Composer running the Game had begun running things...however if you know Shiro's history, this is where things get weird.

Instead of Haru telling her she was crazy about trying to take down the Composer, as he did in the reality most people know Shiro from where she is the Producer under Sekai Joutei and mortal enemies with his Conductor, Akai Sasori, an alternate reality was triggered based on what would have happened if Haru had agreed to take the Composer down with her. In this reality, the pair took down the Composer with much more ease than Shiro alone would have, and she was made Composer of the Shibuya UG, with Haru as her Conductor and a man known as Sanae Hanekoma as her Producer. She ran the UG for a few years before she no longer felt as though she was the right person for the job, and requested Haru fight her for control of the UG and allowed him to defeat her. However, at that point, she'd grown powerful enough that rather than being erased, she was boosted to the Plane of angels and made not only an Angel, but Haru's Producer. She took over the cafe that Sanae had started with joy and began her job a a Producer, a job she has happily retained for years now...and then this happened. She was in the middle of having a conversation with Haru in her cafe when she got his feeling like she was being pulled backward, everything blacked out for a second, and the next thing she knows, she's sitting on the ground, looking up at Dante with her wings open and feathers falling everywhere.
Faction: Saku...if Dante would let her do anything, but he won't because he considers her his personal plaything right now.
Weapon(s): Once shed from her wings, Shiro has the capability to make her feathers as deadly as knives, and can throw them with amazing accuracy. She also has the ability to manipulate energy around her to do various things, such as form a shield, start a fire, form a body double, heal a wound, etc) but it takes a lot of energy now that she's no longer even in the same dimension, never mind parallel universe.
Equipment: Her wings...?
Occupation: That's one thing she won't tell you. It's pretty important in her world, though.
Other:Shiro baked you cookies, Chibi, have 'em.

Last edited by Winter; 07-06-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
*looks at reserve list* Wow, Chibi, your memory sucks royally. I've been chatting it up with you about how screwed up in the head Cerise is and you still mix up her and Kunoichi? That's sad... Kunoichi is Yukimura's ninja, Cerise is Dante's sister. Be glad Cerise isn't here to blow your head off and hang you from the nearest light pole.
Oi, you think I care? This plot has screwed with my head, yo. Besides, Kikuchi doesn't have light poles ;)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Winter Offline

Who said we were in Kikuchi? And I still dunno how you got those two of all of them mixed up... Now, I have SUs to bombard people with.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Who said we were in Kikuchi? And I still dunno how you got those two of all of them mixed up... Now, I have SUs to bombard people with.
I did and the plot did. All of this is supposed to take place in Kikuchi or somewhere near it, or else you won't be where allt he action is :P

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Winter Offline

We're not in the RP as of right now. Dante's done. Be prepared for the wall of text.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Altrius Offline

Hope this is okay, ive spent over an hour and a half on it :)

Name: Anaia Spannersurge.

Appearance:

As can be seen above, Anaia has a cybernetic right arm, which is linked up to a massive powerpack on her back. Unusually large for a standard powerpack, it also duels as a jetpack, allowing Anaia the ability to fly at a moderate speed, around thirty-fourty miles per hour. Her clothing is simple, tight and effective to ensure she can't be snagged on anything unhelpful. Around her waist she has her trusty, all-purpose and multi-use spanner, which can be changed into nearly any tool for any occasion, such are the wonders of the Steampunk age.

On the left, the unseen side of her waist, a steampunks styled gun she handmade herself. The image above represents it perfectly, and it is slung inside a holster that hangs halfway down her thigh. On her back thats held across her body with a leather strap, she has another handmade creation, this time a highly-tuned rifle, as seen below.

Personality: Anaia is a very mature and levelheaded individual, far more mature mentally than her age. Perhaps it is the fact that throughout her life she has had hardships, or perhaps the fact the war demands her to act more maturely and as a leader to people who need her to be. Whatever the reasons, Anaia can be relied on to keep her cool in nearly every situation. Its because of this cool and calmness that she is relied on, and was kept alive after her horrific injuries she sustained many years ago. Shes very diplomatic, always trying to sort a peaceful resoloution to any problem that may occur. Of course, she knows when push turns to shove, but if there is any possible way that the situation can be sorted through diplomatic means, she will push with all her willpower that it will be sorted. In fact, she is relied upon whenever a diplomatic meeting occurs between the two warring factions, simply because the Zollern's know that she has a certain way with people.

If Anaia loses her cool, trouble starts to happen. There is very little that can push her buttons, but when they are pushed she literally turns into a little raging ball of hatred, and will lash out at the closest people to her. However, the very rare occasions this happens people usually evacuate her presence. Still, this kind of rage has only ever affected her twice in her life, as shes very good at controlling her emotions 99% of the time. Shes also very trusting and loyal to her friends, albiet they may be few. Shes the kind of person that will stand in front of a bullet for a close friend.

Shes also very inquisitive, as shes always constantly tweaking and fiddling with technology. She will always look at a piece of tech, and think 'How can I make this better?' Very creative with her mind. This, and a curious ideal to explore shes travelled a fair bit across the different countries to learn new skills.

It should be noted however, Anaia is not much of a fighter, unless the situation demands it.

History:

Many years back, when Anaia was a young girl, she lived in a small village called Stalg. Even from an early age she was always interested in taking the tech her parents bought apart, and putting it back together again just to figure out how it all worked. It was clearly obvious that she was destined for a life in the engineering business, but it became more obvious that she would be engineering in the army, as she took a real interest in making and servicing guns. It was decided, and with the pushing and help of her parents, she signed up and passed the application process with flying colours at the tender age of 17.

She learnt a lot in the Zollern army, and travelled to the land of Cestaille to learn even more engineering hints and tips. While she was treated as a bit of an outsider, she met a man named Alec Sang in a small town named Kethulg, who noticed her flair and enthusiasm for creating things. He took her under her wing and taught her everything he knew, remarking that she should have been born a Cestaillite, with her mind and ideas. Still, the rivalries between the Cestaillites and the Zollern's weren't too strong, albiet one always thought the other was better. For about four years, Anaia spent her life in Kethulg, until she could learn no more from Alec.

Several days before she was due to move on, the civil war inside of Kikuchi broke out, and the news spread fast. Anaia was summoned back to Zollern to assist the army in anyway she could. However, as she travelled home, she was attacked by a wild bear. The beast caught her completely unawares and tore her right arm off in one bite. Luckily, Anaia had her pistol ready, and put a Stellion shell through the beasts head. Even luckier, several Zollern troops were patrolling nearby, saw her in peril and ran to her aid. It was a few days after she was fitted with her new cybernetic arm, a useful upgrade.

Since then, she has been tinkering on herself, improving her own tech. Not only that she has been pushing for peace with the Kikuchi's, but to no avail so far.

Faction: Shes a Zollern, but is sided with Omisa to encourge the nations to trade and live in peace and harmony together.

Weapon(s):

- Semi-Automatic, handmade handgun. Loaded with Stellion Shells (An alloy of Titanium and Adamantium) Stellion Shells heat up as they fly through the air to a temperature of 300"C
- Semi-Automatic, handmade sniper rifle. Loaded with the same Stellion Shells, and a green laser sight on top of the scope. Range of 1600km.

Equipment:

- Multi-Purpose, Universal Spanner For Every Occasion.
- Steampunk power-pack/jet pack

Other: Hasta' la vista', baby? Have a cookie :)
Old 07-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Baron

Appearance: Baron is, physically, the greatest man to ever live. Standing at nearly eight feet tall and with enough muscle to make him look like a monster, it is little surprise that this behemoth of a man is a general. With a stern face holding red eyes and red hair spiked back in thick turfs, he wears very little in the way of armor as nothing quite fits his huge size. Gauntlets upon his wrists and bracers on his legs are the closest thing to armor he wears, though he does sport a pair of well-tailored pants on his legs as well, which are disproportionately small in comparison to his arms. Despite not mentioning it, his height and muscles are natural, as he is half Giant in origin, which is also where he gets his red eyes and black sclera. A thick pair of hand-made shackles are lashed to his arms, sporting short chains broken from extreme physical force.

Personality: Despite having the look of a monster, the massive Baron is actually quite intelligent and kind. A friendly soul, Baron has worked most of his life as a blacksmith, making some of the largest and most impressive weapons known to the world, and indeed it takes someone of either his strength or with a properly implemented prosthetic to properly wield one of his weapons. Despite being a general, Baron has not once killed when he did not need to, using the massive ax he carries very rarely if at all. He often asks his opponents to surrender before engaging them, and few who have raised their swords against him have survived his immense strength. He has severe doubts about the war, and wishes to put an end to it if he can.

History: Baron was, for a long time, the emperor's own sword smith, capable of forging weapons for his sons to use. When the civil war broke, Baron was the one who supplied a large number of the initial armaments to both sides, though he eventually sided with Saku, albeit reluctantly. Because of his imposing body and incredible strength, Baron was immediately slated as a general, and quickly proved that he has at least some tactical skill of his own despite never before having been in a war to anyone else's knowledge. Though he is on Saku's side of the conflict, he would like nothing more than the two brothers choosing to ally with each other and rule together rather than fight with each other. He does not necessarily want foreigners kept out, but he resents their treatment of the land in any case. Baron has considered using the time anomaly himself to learn who the emperor wished to succeed him to the throne so as to put an end to the conflict.

Weapon(s): Gaea's Division: A massive battle ax as long between both sides as a normal man is tall, and impossibly heavy. Its great weight makes swinging it nigh impossible for anyone besides Baron, and indeed even he wields it in a very slow manner. Though the blades are not very sharp, the massive weight of the weapon in addition to Baron's strength in swinging it make it more than deadly enough on its own.

Equipment: None

Other: (Any last words?)

Name: Lennox

Appearance: A knight with a stern face and stark white hair offset by a pair of kind brown eyes. A vicious scar stretches down his right eye and through the cheek, which is usually visible as he does not often don a helmet. Incredibly thin for a human, Lennox is often commented to be nothing more than skin and bone, and his armor shows it; it is actually light battle armor, black in color with the only real 'armor' being joint protecting pieces, gauntlets and greaves, in addition to a light chest plate. The armor is heavily stylized, taking the appearance of a black flame and flaring at the joints. At his side he wears a pair of short swords, one of which seems to be a katana, and the other a more European styled sword. He wears a pendant around his neck given to him by his lover, and is often seen gazing at it when not otherwise occupied.

Personality: Lennox is a serious, rather stoic young knight from a kingdom he refuses to name. He tends to remain rather cold even to those he likes, but beneath his cold exterior is a kind heart holding a strong sense of honor and nobility. He will never abandon a friend in danger, and will go to great lengths to see them safe if they are in danger. Though he speaks rarely, his words hold a wisdom far beyond his age.

History: As to what kingdom Lennox once belonged, he will say nothing. Though his armor did at one time bear an insignia, it has either been forged off or otherwise removed. In fact, how he came to the kingdom at all is unknown, as he will say nothing of his origins save that his lover awaits his return, and as such it would seem that he was on a journey anyways, be it to fight in this war or not. Lennox seems despite anything else to be a knight, though he will not say whether he is or not. He merely states he will do what is necessary to return himself to his homeland, wherever it may be. Because of circumstances, Lennox works for Omisa as something of a warrior or general, depending on where he ends up. Despite his very recent arrival to the area, he has quickly established himself as an impressively skilled swordsman, to the point where he has engaged and nearly defeated Baron in single combat.

Faction: Omi; Neutral

Weapon(s): Justice & Deliverance: A pair of swords from opposite ends of the world; Justice is a one-handed sword with a long ricasso that is sharp on both sides, though with a small cross guard and not properly suited to blocking. Deliverance is a Nodachi with a tassle at its end taken from the general foolish enough to challenge Lennox in combat upon his first appearance. The blade curves gently along its length, and unlike Lennox's other sword is much more suited to blocking than attacking.

Equipment: Light battle armor, Cipher's pendant

Other: Take the cookie, but the cake is a lie.

May or may not make any others.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

@Winter: Since Dante's is the only one that's finished he's accepted!

@Altrius: Omg, it's beautiful! *happy tears*

@metal sonic: Accepted too!

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 07-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Winter Offline

Well, after the tedious task of re-posting everything for my SUs, Kunoichi is done. Hopefully Mao and Shiro will follow up quickly.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Reserve me, I'm working on my own Steam Punk styled role play and had no idea this one was already here lol. I'll be getting a character done by the end of today. Ok so its the end of the day and i do not have a sign up in yet, so i'll at least make a start on one, sorry. Was spending the day animating a video and wondering if it'd be easier in flash.

Name: Jak Strider

Appearance: He stands at 5'10'', wearing and old messenger's hat akin to something of a newsie. He always wears long brown pants featuring white pin stripes down then as well as a vest and a collared shirt with the top collar undone. He keeps a small futuristic looking watch on him at most times, despite its usefulness long being past its prime. His hair is a sandy brown with bangs that constantly seems to get in his face. At times he'll keep them simply hidden inside of his hat but at others he just lets them down and cover half of his face. He wears small glasses that sit as though they were about to fall at the end of his nose. If he's doing nothing at all he is usually pushing these glasses back up to his eye level. His lips are pursed and his eye brows seem to make him look as though he has a constant scowl, despite being a very happy person.

Personality: Despite his constantly angry look he is actually a pretty level headed and happy person. He tends to be a bit of an engineering wizard and has designed himself several miniature and moving robots working off an external steam source. Despite his love of engineering is more so a history buff. Spending a lot of his time reading many history books and utterly loving historical fiction. He will most usually keep a book on him as well as a bag of candy, preferably his favorite, salt water taffy. A candy that seems to be his greatest love compared to other people. Indeed, ironic to his engineering prowess, he is a hopeless cook. Being able to design small robotics and hopefully dreaming of larger robotics, he cannot cook to save his life. Should he does cook and you happy to be there to be his unfortunate taste tester, chances will then be that you'll find yourself in the bathroom barfing your brains out. After years of having to eat his own cooking since no one would cook for him, he has developed a bit of an immunity to it.

History: He grew up amongst an alternative universe of people known as the Erigichi. A people avidly against government and most of the people being more or less hermits or living in perfect communities that we would akin to "Marxist Communism". After falling into this world he found himself labeled as something of an anarchist and found himself joining ranks with Omi-San as a hired mercenary for a while. Keeping to himself through most of it before falling out of ranks. Before all this madness, he had been working quietly in his own machine shop back in his universe. Making a break through with very primitive designs of robots controlled by man for the purpose of heavy labor. Though he was dead certain that his creation would be stolen and used for warfare, his community was a small and secluded one. More of a nation within a nation. His parenting nation being a warlike one.

Faction: Previously affiliated with Omi-San though now affiliated with no one.

Weapon(s): As of right now he keeps a damaged .25 caliber revolving pistol which is as good as useless. He also keeps with him at his own private home he managed to eek out in this new work, a very damaged mech and unusable mech. The mech wouldn't have been used for warfare anyways, his plans were to gather lumber and be able to move boulders with it. It was designed around mining, lumber, and farm work. His next weapon in his arsenal is a functioning AI robot used for, more or less, recon and being a "Watch dog". Arming it with a pellet gun and non-lethal sedatives. His final weapon, and by far his most trusted, is a high energy knife prototype he built designed around primitive laser technology. The "Laser knife" can only be used for short periods when off a battery pack.

Equipment: A large battery pack for operating his laser knife. Its quite heavy and impedes his movement traumatically.

Other: Nope.

Edit: FINALLY THE **** BACK!!! AND FINISHED THAT VIDEO... For all those interested, check it out. Its 8 seconds and took all freaking day. Also tell me what you think of this second video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4WspNMarZo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvYfZVasSw The first is a fight test and the second is a just plain video test. Idk what to do with either though but plan on working something out anywaysback to making this guy *Gives a bunny* *Gives a cookie*

Last edited by Hyosuke; 07-08-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Winter Offline

Well, Yuki-sama is finished, meaning that once he's accepted, all of my SUs are DONE! *whoot!* XD Of course, that is, unless I somehow end up being crazy enough to SU for another, but I doubt it.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Well finally done lol.