Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:02 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Post ~Rayquazza's War~

Once, many milinea ago, far before recorded history, Further back than even Arceus cares to remeber, There was great turmoil. In this period of time, Pokemon were the Only creatures inhabiting the World, and justice was delt on what the powerful thought was justice.

In this dreadful time, Legendary Pokemon used their Strength to conquer large areas, and would Force Pokemon to build them palaces. These were the Pokemon Kingdoms. In this time, all the Regions were Connected, as Groudon had crafted land and Kyogre had been defeated. There was the Black-Hearted kingdom of the Legendary Darkri, Who had taken a fancy to conquering other's land. There were the Twin Kingdoms Of Dialga and Palkia, who continuosly fought, The Kingdoms of Earth and Sea, belonging to Groudon and Kyogre. There were many more, One of which was Rayquazza's Kingdom.

Rayquazza was a more noble leader than others, having spent more time thinking about the topics of right and wrong. He commanded from his castle, wich has long since sunk into the ocean so only Sky Tower can be seen. His vast Land was filled with Dragon types, and Pokemon he deamed worthy. His army consisted of Charizards and Areodactyls, With Ononokusus who would slash down Enemys with their Heads. Dragonites would Carry goods from around the Kingdom, and Gyrados Guarded the Shores. When he conquered a new Land, he Would make the citizens of that place his own citizens, and give them rights.

But Life changed for the Worse when Giratina Came to his World.

So, what do you guys think? Please Comment!

Last edited by The Legendary; 07-23-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Font
Old 07-15-2011, 04:18 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: ~Rayquazza's War~

Chapter 1: Arcore- An Areodactyl

"Why is everything so BORING around here? Maybe I'll go see the Charizards."
An Areodactyl stretched, flexing his wings. He was Arcore, the son of the leader of the Areodactyl Archers- an elite group, trained in Crossbows and Long Bows. He was going to have an instant ticket into the group- Yet he wanted to use the Sword. He had had countless fights with his father, angry, yelling, fights. No blows yet. Lots of fights left. He had one time demanded an apointment with the Noble Rayquazza. That was what all the Dragons called him. No one knew how it had started- Yet Rayquazza never demanded a different title. He always said that-

"Being known as Noble is as great a title I shall ever want, far better than lord or emporer.

Arcore liked Rayquazza, he was noble. But that wasn't what he felt like thinking about. He grabbed his bag, he always kept it around him, filled with herbal medicines, wrappings and bandages, snacks. Varities of things. He was a cautious guy, never wanting to be without the right equipment.

"Good, everything's in here. I guess I'll go vist the Charizards now."

He leaped out the window, wings close to his body, an arrow of color against the Stone building. Just before he hit the ground, he opened his wings, lurching hundreds of feet into air. His favorite feeling, air bouncing him up. Pure exilliration, no better sensation. He Flapped his massive wings, stretching up and power strokes down. In the Distence was a massive tower, and behind that, even larger, was Rayquazza's castle. He was headed to the first tower though, where Charizards dwelled. They usually knew what was going on in the field of battle- and would ocassionally teach him sword fighting.

As he went towards the tower, he noted that a party of Dragonites were coming towards him. The Traders were here! They had massive baskets attached to their backs, and carried bags of rare objects. They Flew towards him and they stopped, just flapping occasionally. Arcore flew towards them, getting out his money from his bag. He went towards the Dragonites, and they Opened the baskets in midair, Getting out their wares.

"Arcore! One shouted, "I've got somthing Perfect for you!

Long chapter- first one I've wrote, I haven't really been working though... Might add more tonight.
Old 07-15-2011, 05:11 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Chapter 2: Dragonites and Power Stones

"Arcore! I found a Very rare object! Amazing, really! Come see! Hurry up! Come ON!

Arcore shook his head."Why are the Traders so LOUD?!?" He thought. "But Draco might have something cool."

Draco was his- and his father's- Favorite Trader. He was the leader of the Traders from the Eastern Kingdoms, and would pillage battlefields... not something most usually did. There were said to be ghosts in those places. In fact, no other trader dared to-

"Arcore! Are you even paying ANY attention?!? Hurry UP!" Draco Yelled even louder.

"Fine! I'm coming Draco!" Arcore practically screamed back.

"Good!" Draco always had the last word.

Arcore was finally near the Traders, one was holding a Dragonair on it's shoulders. It was a she, about as old as him... With beautiful eyes.

Arcore! Let me introduce you to my Daughter!" Draco Boomed, his voice deep and friendly. "This is Seava, she wanted to see the world, so this her first trip into the Sky!"

"Hello," She said. Her voice was small, shy. Yet it was sweet, like honey suckle in the spring."What are you looking for today?"

Arcore looked down, nervous. "What do you have?" He stuttered, feeling very warm. Very unusual... He was never so timid.

"I think that I have something perfect!" The Pokemon replied. She dug around in a basket, coming up with Three things. An odd purple gemstone, in a silver necklace, a Sheild, made of Steel with an edging of tempered Silver, and an Areodactyl Blade. It's deadly silver point glistened, and a Round, purple amethyst glittered at the bottom of the hilt.

He was stunned. How did this stranger know he loved swords?

"My father told me you liked Swords, so there's no need to act surprised." The Dragonair said.

Arcore Blushed. "I knew that, he replied. "How much for all of this?" He said, but he knew he couldn't get all of it, probably none of it.

Draco laughed. "For you? Free! I found this and thought of you, you always seemed like you needed a blade, and it wasn't hard to find. Seava found the Necklace, it's called a Power Stone. Supposedly, if you wear it, your strength and agillity increase, and the shield was an extra I thought would be good."

Arcore stared, open mouthed, at his new equipment. surely his father had to let him sword fight instead, now that the Dragonites had given him such a generous gift. He had to! "Th-Thank you!" He scrambled to put his words together, a mess of letters tumbled through his head, "I'll take good care of it! I promise!"

"You better!" The Dragonite laughed. "Where are you off to?"

Arcore mumbled, "I'm going to visit the Charizards," as he held his new sword. Seava slipped the necklace over his head, while Draco attached the shield to his tail.

"What a fine looking Warrior!" Draco Boomed loudly, again. "He may become the greatest knight the world's ever seen!" He brushed a tear off his snout that came from laughing so hard. "We're headed to the Onokusus, so this is where we part. Bye O Fierce Blade Master! Draco burst out Laughing Again, as he flew off towards a distant stone city.

All Right Chapter Two is Complete! Yes! More is coming soon!

Last edited by The Legendary; 07-17-2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Spell Checked!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:37 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Chapter 3: Ancient Towers, Pie, and some Charmanders

Charizards were Big. Not as big as a fully grown Areodactyl, but close. Very Close. And they were very good with all weapons. It helped that they had hands. A lot. They were popular, and visitors always came to their home, Char Tower. It was a beautiful place, a river ran through the courtyard, and Trees and Flowers lined paths big enough for Groudon. Young Charmanders played in Fields of carefully tended grass, and Charmeleons took care flowers, while Enjoying the Sun. But you could tell that they weren't peaceful all the time... Charizards armed with Axe Headed spears at every large gate or door showed that. He looked and saw that the tower was Octagon Shaped, with Large Circular windows in each side. Sitting in one was a bored looking Charmeleon... Who than looked up and saw him. Arcore quickly Spiraled down, to land in front of the large outer gate. A Charizard Slammed his Spearbutt into the Ground, nodding at him, and the gate opened. Arcore then flew in, and landed on one of the Many Stone Perches for Areodactyls. He than felt Nervous, when a Charmeleon appeared in front of him. It was surrounded by a score of Charmanders, Saying:

"Play with us Mister! Yeah, Play! Please? Pretty Please!"

Arcore Became a bit confused, and said, "Wait, what?"

The Charmeleon Laughed. It was a She. "They want to play. I saw you coming, and told them an Areodactyl was visiting."

So this was that Charmeleon from the window.

"So, will you? If you stay till lunch, Today we're having Char Pie. It's made with Oran and Stritus Berries, with some Rawst Berries too. We make extra everyday, I'm sure we could spare some for you!"

Arcore Half Smiled back. Third time to be nervous today. Must be a new record. "Fine, I will," he said. The Charmanders Cheered.

"Yay! Mister Areo came to play!"

"I'm Chara by the way. Family name," the Charmeleon giggled.

"Oh, My name's Arcore," he replied. Than he got dragged off to one field that had a wooden swing hanging from a tree.

"Wa-wait! Hold on!" He yelled, While Chara Laughed.

All Right, So, what could be cuter than a pack of baby Charmanders? Post and Tell me! Please? Pretty Please?

Last edited by The Legendary; 07-17-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Pie.....mmmmmmmmm
Old 07-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Dachampster Offline

Default Re: ~Rayquazza's War~

Not a bad story at all. Might need a bit more description, but the characters are alright.
Oh, and it's "Rayquaza".
Old 07-23-2011, 12:51 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: ~Rayquazza's War~

Wow... I never realized that!
Old 07-23-2011, 01:23 AM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: ~Rayquaza's War~

Chapter 4: Serpentine Sorrows

A massive, green, snake-like dragon was look out a window, his hands were clenching the windowsill, So tightly held that the knuckles were turning a lighter shade. He Snapped his tail through the air, and a Large Charizard holding a spear cringed.
Why is my captain of my soldiers coming with this news? I TOLD Darkrai that if he tried to kidnap Cresselia again... She came to me for help. I posted my finest Guards at her Temple... And YOU are telling me that Darkrai STILL attacked again?"
He Breathed in heavily, shakily. He had promised. Rayquaza never broke his promises. Never. He loosened his grip, and closed his Glowing yellow eyes. The Charizard swallowed.
"But Your Highness! Cresselia is still safe!" It said, trying to back away from the Massive Dragon. The Rayquaza Sighed. This was true. At least she was still safe. Cresselia was one of the most revered Legendaries, and was always a good friend. He opened his eyes and breathed out. He began to speak. "Rally the troops. Darkrai has been going to long. We Attack in five days." The Charizard looked a bit relived. Than horrified, as a Long, green tail wrapped around him and pulled him in front of an angry face.

"And don't you Ever, EVER, look so terrified of me again. I am not the one you need to fear.
The Charizard swallowed. The Rayquaza spoke again.
"You also shouldn't leave the room until I give you permission."
Than the Charizard blacked out when he was hurled out of the room.
*BOOM!*

Last edited by The Legendary; 07-23-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: What? I never Edited! It was my Evil Twin!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:06 PM
The Legendary Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: ~Rayquaza's War~

Chapter 5: Dark Dreams
Darkrai was sitting in A Black throne, angry that Rayquaza had foiled his plans to capture Cressilia. He clenched his fists, Blue eyes glinting, as he walked plans through his head. He found none more appealing than the thought of War... but Rayquaza's army was larger and stronger than his. Suddenly, Darkrai heard a loud comotion. Over it all, a massive voice boomed.
"I wish to speak with Darkrai! I belive that we could help eachother! Graaaah!"
A loud Boom echoed throughout the Castle.Considering the Fact that He was hundreads of feet underground, with Stone walls over three feet thick, the fact that it echoed throughout the Castle was impressive. and threatining. Darkrai left his throne room, and headed up the stairs. He Then melded into the shadows, and rapidly continued. He ended up in a room where a massive, six-legged creature was arguing with an Absol. The white dog pokemon Was saying,
"I'm sorry, but no matter how important you are, you can't see Darkrai without an apointment!"
The Gold-masked Pokemon was yelling back at it, "With my help, Darkrai could beat Rayquaza!"
Darkrai molded himself out of the Darkness, and said, "I might be intrested, but who are you?"
The Absol was silent, and the Dragon Creature replied, "I am Giratina, ruler of my Distortion world."
Darkrai smiled. He looked directly at the giant Giratina, and spoke clearly. "Let us head to my throne room, where we may talk in peace."
The Absol watched them leave, then sighed at the broken pottery... and a few squished Mighteyanea. "I'm not cleaning this up," it said, and left the room.