Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [DS]

Ask questions about the RP here, as well as anything else you would like to say.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 06-24-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:11 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [DS]

/didn't realize there was a DS thread on the last question.

If you have two characters that share the exact same history, on the second character, could you put "refer to -insert other character's name here-'s history"? I know it sounds a bit lazy, but I started my history on my first character and thought, "I'm bad at making histories. This will be very short". Well, it turned out to be a freaking novel, and retyping it with some modifications sounds like a pain and copying and pasting it sounds even more lazy and extremely pointless. :P
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Sure? I guess. I don't see much issue with that.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 06-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Perhaps we should confine ourselves to one-two cities at the beginning of the RP, given the small cast size? We don't want to RP from different areas of the globe, I think that will simply kill activity.

Thoughts?

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

People seem mostly to be congregating in Saffron and Parasanti anyways. I expect that the people who want to interact together will group together and everything will work out naturally~

Art Gallery

Last edited by Lusankya; 06-28-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Skull Kid Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Skull Kid Send a message via Skype™ to Skull Kid

Do the Dead Gods generally look like humans? If not, what?
Old 06-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

The only Dead God that's been discovered so far lies underneath Morrigu Barro, and due to the fact that it's underground and its enormous size, no one has a clue what it actually looks like. Generally, their form is incomprehensible to mere mortals and the only responses any characters should have to them are terror and insanity.

... You aren't even in the RP Oo

Art Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Skull Kid Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Skull Kid Send a message via Skype™ to Skull Kid

I'm working on a signup for it right now. The whole thing you have here is looking pretty sweet, and I'm kinda surprised at how in-depth it is. I'm really looking forward to it.
Also, how does the process of infusing Ichor work?
Old 06-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Kamikaze Offline

@Lusankya: I just want to make sure there has not been a misunderstanding of some kind, but you said my SU was accepted, although you said I should think of a few things, and I am not listed in the cast as a member of the Cullen.

Since the RP has now started, it would be good to know if I misunderstood you when you said that I was accepted.

~Kamikaze
Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Kid View Post
I'm working on a signup for it right now. The whole thing you have here is looking pretty sweet, and I'm kinda surprised at how in-depth it is. I'm really looking forward to it.
Also, how does the process of infusing Ichor work?
Make sure you join one of the WAR teams first, since I see you're new to the forum. They're in the Groups section of Pe2k.

Ichor infusion can be done either magically or physically. Physical infusion usually means injecting small amounts of Ichor into the bloodstream, eating it, or other methods. However, this is obviously quite dangerous and is usually the poor man's method. Magical infusion uses certain processes that takes an Ichor crystal and magically combine it with a person. However, the process is easy to mess up and quite risky, especially considering there is no formal way of doing so since the process is illegal in most places.

Kamikaze, the mistake has been rectified. You are now in the cast.

Art Gallery
Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Is is allowed to have more than one pokemon per character? My character(who already have a pokemon living with him) has just rescued a Growlithe, and I was wondering if it would be allowed to have it accompany my character, at least for a while.

I also have a question regarding traveling, and distances. To travel, as long as not to the nearest city-state and by flying, one needs three posts. Departure, travel, and arrival. But what kind of distances are we talking about? Or more specifically, how long does it take to travel from, say Itum to Saffron, or Venefinia to Parasanti? Assuming you travel by foot. Different people travel at different speed, sure, but are we talking about days, weeks, or leaving and arriving the same day?

And the last question, the "three posts for travel", is it only three, or at least three? The actual question being, can the travel part be more than one post? Departure and arrival can't be made in more than one part, obviously, as either you leave/arrive or you don't.

I hope you don't mind the questions, I just figure it is better to ask than to assume something that may be wrong.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

If you have more than one Pokemon they must be cared for realistically, meaning you have to have the capability to lug them around everywhere, feed them, etc.

If you're traveling on foot it should take days to move between city-states, weeks if you're moving between far edges of the map. But time has always been pretty fluid in Pe2k RPs so I wouldn't worry about that.

You can have as many posts during travel as you like.

Art Gallery
Old 06-30-2011, 09:04 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Hey, I just wanted to put it out there that not everyone is gonna know who the Cullen is just yet. And there's nothing to really point them out anyway.

Just saw your post Moonkit. How do you know the Pokemon standing in the open belong to Cullen members? ^^

And Latio, we will no be showing identification yet either.

Last edited by k_pop; 06-30-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

That is done.

Lus, what's the current status on the Legendary Pokemon? Are they alive? Are they dead? Did they ever exist?

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:12 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Some of them are still alive, several died in the Wave. But there may be one or two that are currently dormant and may possess later plot significance. I would like the avoid a "catch the Legendaries" sort of thing that tended to engulf the early parts of other Team RPs.

Art Gallery