Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Hey Guys! I know this is about 4 Years late, but...XD

Hi Guys! This is Shiny Jolteon! I'm a 13 Year old, Pokemon Loving Guy! I have been on the site for about 4 years on my other accounts. My First Being Vaporeon100. Then, Jolteon100, SerenitySuicune, Ho-Oh100, then SerenitySuicune again, then to Shiny Eevee, where I had my Name changed to Shiny Jolteon! Once my Year passes by on the Name Change, I Plan to become Shiny Victini, Which I debated over Shiny Jolteon, and SJ Won this round ;) Anyways, I've grown a lot over the years and This year, I have really gotten in to PE2K more than before. I'm in the Wi-FI Leauge, which came around this year I think XD? I've also gotten into Clans which I have never before really been into. I've been in 3 clans, The Eon Clan, around when I was younger and wasn't really into it, Pokemon Elemental, which was this Year, but Dis-Banded, and My Current Epic Clan, The Ace Trainers Association, WHich I am the Co-Leader of and the Leader of the [WAR X] Team. Also, I am more into the Trading thread than I ever was. I have My Own Shop, WHich is closed in the meantime, and I also am into Polls, Trivia and Games, and More! I feel I am WAY more into PE2K and I feel as I have grown up and understood more, PE2K has been a Blast for me! If you are a Guest reading over this and not sure if you want to join or not, Join! It's so much fun and a GREAT Place where Pokemon Lovers around the world come to Socialize! If your reading this and Your not in the Wi-FI Leauge, JOIN IT! It is SO much fun! I recommend it most :) So I know this is 4 years late, but I felt I had to Introduce, becuase I never had on Any of my Accounts. So, Yep. That's it :) Thanks for Reading! :D
Old 06-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Hey Guys! I know this is about 4 Years late, but...XD

hello~! haha congrats! You really have made yourself very involved with the community here over time and your quite an inspiration! I'm pretty new here, so I suppose all your achievements have opened up opportunities for me if I ever did want to get more involved! You should be proud! I would join the wifi league, but i'm only up to the fifth gym haa~ but if I get stronger I might consider it. I hope you continue to achieve and find new ways to reach goals you never thought of ever reaching !

Also, Jolteon is my favorite evolution of the Eevees~!

Click Doredia to see some of my art, you can look if you like.
~Avatar by the incredible JokesterJesse! Thank you!~
Old 06-17-2011, 07:40 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilligance View Post
hello~! haha congrats! You really have made yourself very involved with the community here over time and your quite an inspiration! I'm pretty new here, so I suppose all your achievements have opened up opportunities for me if I ever did want to get more involved! You should be proud! I would join the wifi league, but i'm only up to the fifth gym haa~ but if I get stronger I might consider it. I hope you continue to achieve and find new ways to reach goals you never thought of ever reaching !

Also, Jolteon is my favorite evolution of the Eevees~!
Hah, Thank You! I'm sure though you are new, You will make MANY Achievements also! You seem REALLY Nice, and that gets you pretty far in these forums! Once you join the leauge or get invloved more, People will look up to you too! If and when you join the leauge, I look forward to challenging you!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Aquablast Offline

Welcome to the site.

Made by me.

ASB's Stat

Also subscribe to Piflare564.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:03 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquablast View Post
Welcome to the site.
Thank you XD I've been on for 4 years, but I appericiate it :D
Old 06-18-2011, 01:14 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Talking Re: Hey Guys! I know this is about 4 Years late, but...XD

Jolteons are cool. Not my favorite Eeveelution but I like it just as much as many others.
You've already made yourself comfortable so you don't need a massive welcome.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
Jolteons are cool. Not my favorite Eeveelution but I like it just as much as many others.
You've already made yourself comfortable so you don't need a massive welcome.
True, I am comfortable, But Thanks ;)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I thought about raising up a Jolteon for my team one of these days. I only got that idea because a loooooong time ago in the Emerald days I got a killer Jolteon in the Battle Factory. xD It never died once and the Sp. Atk and speed were glorious.

But hello! :3 I've seen you around but never got to know you. xD

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-18-2011, 06:56 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
I thought about raising up a Jolteon for my team one of these days. I only got that idea because a loooooong time ago in the Emerald days I got a killer Jolteon in the Battle Factory. xD It never died once and the Sp. Atk and speed were glorious.

But hello! :3 I've seen you around but never got to know you. xD
Jolteons are Epic, Right? :3 and I've seen you around too, Never got to know you either XD I can tell by your Join Date you were one of the first Members on PE2K :)
Old 06-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Jolteon are very cool, especially in a team of other Eevee evoltions. I've been here for a little while myself, but nonetheless, it is good to make your acquaintance. Take care.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:47 AM
fortomorrow Offline

Welcome back! I am a newbie here, but I do think it is great to be here, I do enjoy that! Good luck!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:39 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortomorrow View Post
Welcome back! I am a newbie here, but I do think it is great to be here, I do enjoy that! Good luck!
Welcome ack? I was never gone, But Okay XD I can see where you though that XD ~No Worries~ ;) and Thank You!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:44 AM
_rAp1dAsH_k1NgDrA_ Offline
Experienced Trainer

Jolteon is clearly the superior evolution of Eevee, my one never fails to do me proud :)
Can you tell me who I see about a name change though?

Hatch: 47 (DONE)
Seadra: 128
Kingdra: 152
Done: 332
my claimed Pokemon:
Old 06-21-2011, 05:55 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by _rAp1dAsH_k1NgDrA_ View Post
Jolteon is clearly the superior evolution of Eevee, my one never fails to do me proud :)
Can you tell me who I see about a name change though?
You can't just change your name, Sadly. There will be a Name Change Marathon soon, Sometime in July. But, Be careful, once you change your name, you can't change it again for a whole year :o! And Jolteon's are pretty cool 8)

Jolteon > Leafeon > Flareon > Glaceon > Espeon > Eevee > Vaporeon > Umbreon
Old 06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Jolteon View Post
Jolteons are Epic, Right? :3 and I've seen you around too, Never got to know you either XD I can tell by your Join Date you were one of the first Members on PE2K :)
Eh, one of the first members to return when the forum got hosted by VBulletin. xD It was originally under Proboards but got shut down because we had a foreign language board. Pretty stupid.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |