Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:15 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Taotut Paholaisen Sielu [XaiakuX Art Gallery]

Ah, brutal war poetry~

Welcome.
To the Taotut Paholaisen Sielu. Art gallery, and showcase of XaiakuX. It's been a long time, and here I am. Drawing for you all, once again. Things change, and so do people. Styles change, and talents become infinitely better that before. You might say I made a deal with the Devil...

Rules
  • Do not steal my art. This should be a give. If I see my art elsewhere without my crappy signature, there will be dire consequences.
  • Don't break Pe2k rules. That means no Flaming, Trolling, or Spamming.
  • Don't insult my art. Comments and Criticism are welcomed, but never insults.
  • Don't make requests if the sign says CLOSED in BIG RED LETTERS!
  • If you have made a request, check the third post for your image.
  • If middle fingers offend you, I suggest you avoid "Poops! The Demon Dog!"
Don't forget to come back for occasional updates.

Requests

To make a request, I don't require a form, just a well detailed description of the thing you want drawn. It's shouldn't be too difficult for you, I imagine.

Requests are currently: "OPEN"

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 06-22-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:15 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: Taotut Paholaisen Sielu [XaiakuX Art Gallery]

My Art

Due to the sheer MASSIVE SIZE of some of the drawings, they'll be placed in spoiler boxes so that you can have the option of stretching the page yourself, or just clicking the [.x.] Above the spoiler button.

"Everyone"
My incredible group of friends that live near me. I was asked my the mother of Drew, one of the people in the picture, to draw a picture of everyone that she knew and cared about. So I did.
Spoiler:

"Vorgu Soul"
Drawn for the simple fact that I haven't drawin Vorgu since 2010. So it was definitely nice to draw him again after so long, and really get to show off my more developed style.

Spoiler:

"Violence and Kumori: The Beginning"
This is probably a comic series in the works. I did a few test comics that have a posibility of coming onto this forum, but I'll keep working at it and see what becomes of it.

Spoiler:

"Poops! The Demon Dog!"
As ridiculous of a title as that is, the image itself is more ridiculous. It was a request from a far away friend of mine that said to do something unique and original, so I did this.

Spoiler:

"Thunder Punch!"
A unique idea from my brother, Danny. He told me to have a Scizor holding a pikachu in his claw, so it could leap out and surpise an enemy attacker. but then I decided, since he's steel and for the most part, unaffected by electric attacks, why not make it into a sort of Thunder Punch attack so it'd throw everyone off.

Spoiler:

"Violence and Kumori: The Later Years"
Long after traveling, their journies and experiences as trainers have led them to become one of the best tag team duos around.

Spoiler:

"Angel Devil Crosshairs"
This is an older piece. This is my band, my project, my lifestyle, and my extreme effort to make beautiful sounds and images to display to the people of the world.

Spoiler:

"Scizor Can't Swim!"
A rough drawing of Pikachu and Scizor riding on a Kyogre. There was ultimately going to be a comic about these pokemon as well, but I haven't gotten to it yet, and I don't know if I will anytime soon.

Spoiler:

"It's Pokemon Nature!"
A pain in the arse this was, but the end result was totally worth it. Gem's line-art meets my coloring and shading. Tell me what you think! =]

Spoiler:

Last edited by XaiakuX; 06-22-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Reserved for

Completed Requests.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:17 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

You can post, now.

Have at ye, MORTALS!

Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

*points* I BE IMMORTAL, FOOL. >(

I like...no, I love them all. xD And I would comment on them more if it wasn't for the fact I have to get up in around 6 hours for work.

Also, nice poem. ♥

I'll probably bug you for a request later. x3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 06-22-2011, 04:51 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
*points* I BE IMMORTAL, FOOL. >(

I like...no, I love them all. xD And I would comment on them more if it wasn't for the fact I have to get up in around 6 hours for work.

Also, nice poem. ♥

I'll probably bug you for a request later. x3
Thank you, Gem! ♥

Well Since I've nothing better to do. I'll open up requests if anyone actually wants me to draw them something, Just tell me what it is.

In the mean time, I thought I'd share this with the world:

"It's Pokemon Nature!"
A pain in the arse this was, but the end result was totally worth it. Gem's line-art meets my coloring and shading. Tell me what you think! =]

Spoiler:

Old 06-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Hoshika Offline

I thought your gallery was a spambot for a minute earlier. :I

Anyway I don't want to make you feel bad but I like getting straight to what you can do it improve. Since you did the coloring on that picture, I'm only going to comment on that. First, according to the lineart, there are bunches of leaves in the tree. Instead of painting one long shadow along the side, remember to put little shadows on the clumps of leaves, too. Kind of like when you blow a mutant bubble and it comes out like grapes.

Second, textures: Scizor has a metallic shine as far as I remember, so maybe try to highlight the edges differently. Just a suggestion, though, the shading looks fine as is.

Third, you forgot to shade a few bits in the tree branches. ;(

Fourth, what's the swirly thingy in the corner? I think it's a demon and mus be slain.

Other than that, I like how you've colored the tree and Scizor. Pikachu-Gemma-something could be a little less green, I guess. But that's it. Try experimenting with different drawing styles. :o
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
I thought your gallery was a spambot for a minute earlier. :I

Anyway I don't want to make you feel bad but I like getting straight to what you can do it improve. Since you did the coloring on that picture, I'm only going to comment on that. First, according to the lineart, there are bunches of leaves in the tree. Instead of painting one long shadow along the side, remember to put little shadows on the clumps of leaves, too. Kind of like when you blow a mutant bubble and it comes out like grapes.

Second, textures: Scizor has a metallic shine as far as I remember, so maybe try to highlight the edges differently. Just a suggestion, though, the shading looks fine as is.

Third, you forgot to shade a few bits in the tree branches. ;(

Fourth, what's the swirly thingy in the corner? I think it's a demon and mus be slain.

Other than that, I like how you've colored the tree and Scizor. Pikachu-Gemma-something could be a little less green, I guess. But that's it. Try experimenting with different drawing styles. :o

That swirly thing is there as a kind of signature? I dunno. I left it for the shiggles cause it looked cool.

I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time on deviant art asking people to use their line arts to practice on, as well as my own. The tree.. man that was all scratched in there there, Gem didn't really draw much with the tree, so I didn't put a lot of effort into it. This was all around just a fun bit where I just played around with shading. I'm not the best at coloring right now, so it's going to take a while for me to be good at it.

But I can't help but feel I'm on a roll. Now I kind of want to change the name, if the Title made it look like a spam bot. D:

For the Greenish Pikachu, understand that it was MUCH MORE green than that.. I don't particularly like the plain yellow but I understand what you mean, Lean it more towards the orange side of yellow, and less to the green side of it. Understandable.. Uh.. well I am actually rather proud of this piece so I'll leave it as is. But on my next I hope to make improvements.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Hosh said most of the stuff I was going for (minus the spam thing) but let's see.

Your colours are...flat. I'd just say flat. For a drawing to have emphasis it needs shades, right? The background, or the sky, is just a plain, flat blue. It looks really dull. If you look at the sky outside you'll see that it has a lighter blue tinge closer to the horizon line and gets darker the further out it goes. Try varying blues, in perhaps a different pattern. Might look better. :3

Smudging. Now, I'm a fan of smudging when it's done right. But on that tree, if you look closely at the edges where it blends with the sky, the colours are kinda horrid. x.x I suggest playing around with a couple of the settings on the smudge brush so it doesn't turn out like that.

Leaves! They can be kinda hard to do sometimes, but here's an easy way! To create a nice effect, just dab the brush onto the canvas in several places where you want the leaves to be. Then use a slightly different shade of green and repeat. Do it again with other shades for shadows and highlights. You'll have to play around with it a bit, but it can work quite well.

And that swirl thing...I wondered what that was, too. xD

But yeah.
  • Don't smudge like that. It's evil.
  • Try not to use flat colours. Blending colours is your friend.
  • In the above case, colour wheels help to know which compliment each other.
  • Failing a colour wheel, dA has some good tuts to look at xD

Once you've got shading down, then I can show you how to change the colour of the lineart so it's not just black. It can bring the picture out more. n___n

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links