Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy
Default Re: ˙~Lilligances~˙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilligance View Post
Thanks! Haha yes! If there's one thing I wanted to achieve, it was a genuinely happy Venusaur! I was wondering about whether or not I should draw the 'budded' pokemon such as Bulbasaur, Petilil and Oddish since I intended it to be for the 'flower' pokemon. Maybe I could have them on the sideline wishing they were evolved already to be part of the dance?

Oh and I forgot to repost this, this is the drawing I made for my avatar! I'll add it to the top as a welcoming to my thread~

This drawing kinda reminds me of Princess Peach! xD I dunno...maybe it's because of the umbrella it's holding~

Quote:
Aw Thank you! As long as you give credit, I don't see why not! I'd love to see them!

Here is a picture I made last year, someone challenged me to draw every single water pokemon! (This was before B/W was released, only a few pokemon were leaked that I was able to squeeze in!) I wanted it to have an 'I Spy' feel to it, so here are some challenges:

Can you find: A fake pokemon yet to evolve, a Wailord who's shape can revolve, three shiny, and the normal type thats tiny?

Haha, I think I spotted the fake Pokémon~ It's right next to Floatzel (who's next to Gyarados and Quagsire). It looks sooo cute. :3

Anyway, I love your work~! They are all jaw-dropping in my opinion. And they're also inspirational! xD If you ever open up a request shop, I'd probably be one of your first customers. ^^

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School

Last edited by Arch Enemy; 06-14-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: ˙~Lilligance's art~˙

Thank you! Yea! I was absolutely inspired by Peach! I love her parcel, its so adorable!

You got it! The fake pokemon is called "Flotot" I didn't make him though! Someone on DA did! but I think they left!

If I ever do, I will keep you in mind!
Btw, this is sort of random, but your signature has one of my all time favorite quotes!!!

Here is a picture I doodled after playing MD: Explorers of the Sky - Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me?

Click Doredia to see some of my art, you can look if you like.
~Avatar by the incredible JokesterJesse! Thank you!~

Last edited by Lilligance; 06-14-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Wow the water pokemon picture is EPIC!

Is it possible to get you to collaborate on making a forum style? :D

A whole water pokemon style, also they all look amazing, would love to be able to create a style for pe2k using some of the poke's! :D
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Doodlebop Offline

On the pokemon doodles, Vincent and Veruka! I recognize them! :D

Anyway, I love your art. The colors and expression and posing... It's all so great.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 06-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Can you find: A fake pokemon yet to evolve, a Wailord who's shape can revolve, three shiny, and the normal type thats tiny?

YES I FOUND THEM. The fake one is a buizel pre-evolution next to the buizel, the three shiny pokemon are a magikarp (top left), lapras (midway down to the left) and a huntail (at the bottom near the middle). The tiny normal type is an azurill between a slowbro, prinplup and floatzel, and the wailord is water forming from an octillery's mouth. c: AM I RIGHT?

As you know, I think your art is amazing! I love the pencil-on-paper type of effect is super awesome, and I'd love to be that skilled with Photoshop! xD Your expressions are really well drawn, and your anatomy is spot on. You're really talented! :D Ahaha, I love the chatot/Zazu picture too! How alike they are. xD Your humans are also fabulous, and you're overall a very, very impressive artist. :) Wonderful job. ^^

I'd love to see a flareon. c:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Wow the water pokemon picture is EPIC!

Is it possible to get you to collaborate on making a forum style? :D

A whole water pokemon style, also they all look amazing, would love to be able to create a style for pe2k using some of the poke's! :D
A forum style? You mean make a new banner!? Oh my gosh! I'd LOVE to!!! Although for styling the entire forum, I'm not too skilled with web design (or even know how!)

You want a water style? Done! I could also make you two other themes as well~ I should really contact JokesterJesse, he's marvelous at banners and icons! I think our duo would suit this forum well if I do say so!

Doodlebop-
yay! You recognized them!! I love her comics! I wish I could make a series of my own pokemon characters like that! But i'm working on another right now and am totally straying away from the project!!

GS-
Great job on finding them all! I wish I could hug you right now I'm feeling so happy after reading your post!! Thank you!!!
Waaaaait, I didn't post any humans yet!! Do you know my Da page!? : 0

As a reward for finding all of them, here is a pic of a Flareon for you!

Where Vaporeons may enjoy the waves roll, and Jolteons live for the thunder toll - Flareons reside by the volcanos soul!

Last edited by Lilligance; 06-16-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Doodlebop Offline

I love them too. So funny! :D

Ahh, lovely! The colors are so good. :)

You have a DA page? What is it? :o

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 06-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

aah~ I do have one, but there's not much up there, plus i'll be posting everything from there here, maybe if I put up more work there i'll post my DA~

As for people drawings, here are some!

Has anyone ever played Golden Sun? Mia and Garett were my favorite characters!

So disappointed they didn't get married by the third game : ( their kids would have
been awesome.

TINKER WHAT!?

oh wait...my da name is there~ : 0 alright

This was for a competition I entered, we had to draw ourselves as Street Fighter characters!! So mine had the ability to steal your spirit with a move called 'Spirit theif!" I didn't win, but I was mentioned later for a recognized submission!

Fact: I suffer from severe depression, sometimes I feel really heavy with doubt (which I imagine as this horrible monster inside), but that doesn't stop me from trying to to stay as upbeat as I can!

Speaking of which

Last edited by Lilligance; 06-15-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Quote:

Fact: I suffer from severe depression, sometimes I feel really heavy with doubt (which I imagine as this horrible monster inside), but that doesn't stop me from trying to to stay as upbeat as I can!
Haha, I can relate to that~

Quote:
Speaking of which

Wow...this one made made laugh. xD It's great~ Love the coloring you did in the background. :3

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 06-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
A forum style? You mean make a new banner!? Oh my gosh! I'd LOVE to!!! Although for styling the entire forum, I'm not too skilled with web design (or even know how!)

You want a water style? Done! I could also make you two other themes as well~ I should really contact JokesterJesse, he's marvelous at banners and icons! I think our duo would suit this forum well if I do say so!
Yeah like a banner, background, buttons and so on. :D
And also yes a water style poke theme! :D
I think a style created with your art would look so awesome seeing your drawings are epic and really original! :D

Oh don't worry about the coding and putting the style together, I can do that! :D

Also, I was kinda thinking of collaborating with you on this, meaning I'd create the graphics needed. :D

I made the banner in my sig and this thing here..
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...eativedex3.png

And hey your human drawings look awesome and the proportions are correct the head is 1/8 of the body. Have you ever taken a model drawing class? :D

Last edited by Simmi; 06-15-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:40 PM
Doodlebop Offline

And your humans ARE amazing. You're sooo good. :o

The one of Link, Midna and Tetra is hysterical. I have no idea what prompted that but it's very giggle-worthy.

I love the Street Fighter picture, the colors are amazing, but why is part of her arm missing?

You shouldn't be doubtful of yourself! You're really amazing. *hug*

And the Professor Layton one... My goodness, that is funny. xD

My Links
Old 06-16-2011, 02:12 AM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
And your humans ARE amazing. You're sooo good. :o

The one of Link, Midna and Tetra is hysterical. I have no idea what prompted that but it's very giggle-worthy.

I love the Street Fighter picture, the colors are amazing, but why is part of her arm missing?

You shouldn't be doubtful of yourself! You're really amazing. *hug*

And the Professor Layton one... My goodness, that is funny. xD
Thank you!! *embraces*
I was thinking about Link and Navi, and Peter pan and Tinker bell...and I was like...woaa o-o

Part of her is missing because I wanted to sensor out the spirit she was stealing because it would reveal what contest I was entered in (on certain websites I didn't want to reveal), but I can show you what it really looks like since I don't think thats a problem here!

I actually went through a Professor obsession during this past school year...I nearly attempted to create a life size doll of him just so I could sit him down at the dinner table and have him there with a cup of tea and i'd be giggling the whole time as my parents scolded me for how blah blah wrong it was! Thanks!

Mizuki Emi- ~ thank you! it is relieving to know that there are others out there who feel the same, and don't give in! If your interested more about this sort of thing, I would totally suggest you visit this blog!! This artist comes from a family with that issue, and she is one of the happiest people I have ever seen! She is very inspirational!

Quote:
Yeah like a banner, background, buttons and so on. :D
And also yes a water style poke theme! :D
I think a style created with your art would look so awesome seeing your drawings are epic and really original! :D

Oh don't worry about the coding and putting the style together, I can do that! :D

Also, I was kinda thinking of collaborating with you on this, meaning I'd create the graphics needed. :D

I made the banner in my sig and this thing here..
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...eativedex3.png

And hey your human drawings look awesome and the proportions are correct the head is 1/8 of the body. Have you ever taken a model drawing class? :D
Water style is on its way! Do you have any pokemon preferences? A sort of theme? (like tough guys! or adorable? or funny and quirky? or something awesome with legendaries?)

I'll pm you about the buttons!

OH! Of course i'd collab with you! sorry that one went way over my head! haha I was going to say I love your signature! And that other banner you made is great! I'll get to it right away! You can tell me if you want anything changed or altered, so don't be afraid to give me feedback!

yes I have taken model drawing classes! They're very helpful and incredibly beneficial! When I first started them, I wasn't the best, but I didn't give up and I kept with it, and I improved sooo much! (My teacher said what made him happier than the tallented successful students...were students who actually took his teachings to heart and improved!) and yea, I was a bit nervous that first session haha!

Last edited by Lilligance; 06-16-2011 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:14 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Brrrrr.

I got bored, came around to look at some of your art, I nearly died. I really did, your drawings, it's just like, words don't do it justice. I really, really love your drawings. I don't know what else to say, you really are an amazing artist. I have to say, I probably love that Venusaur, and the MollyxEntei picture the most. Brings back some nice memories. :3

But really, brrrrr, you make me wanna get into drawing, you're that inspirational... :o

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 06-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Lilligance Offline
Amateur Trainer

The pokemaster~

I don't know what to say - Thank you!!

It is never too late to pick it up! There was this artist I know who didn't start until he was 28, and now he's practically one of the greatest artists I have ever seen!

Old 06-16-2011, 01:05 PM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Brrr I get to be a toitle! <3

And I tried to learn once, didn't work too well. I'm not that artisitic lol. ^.^ Think I'll give it another shot on the weekend though. With that MollyxEntei picture above my desk. :3

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf