Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [WAR X] WAR X RP - The Circle of Life and Death [SU]

I ish done Kya.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Continuation of history, see here for the rest of the SU as well as the first part of the history.
Spoiler:
Three years after he had fled from his home, he once again met humans. Although he didn't see them at first, it was merely a presence in the forest that he was not acustom to. As he warned the Lucario, he ran back to the cave, and for the first time since leaving his home, he armed himself to the teeth. Aside from the sword on his back, he had a multitude of knives that he put in his belt, and various other parts of his clothes that were easily acessible. Then they came. A group of three knights were walking through the forest, and even without his abilities Belcarth would have heard them long before they could hear him, or they could see one another. And when they finally came close enough to be seen, images of his burning house surfaced. The knight leading the group was none other than Imos, the one who had murdered Belcarth's father in cold blood. Angered, and almost unable to keep the now resurfacing voices of the dead gods under control, he shouted at his enemy. "Imos! Prepare to pay for your treachery!" At once all three of them turned around, swords unsheathed, and the look of surprise in the eyes if Imos was almost genuine. "You? All these years we have been searching for you? I always figured your father protected someone, but he wouldn't give us a name..."
"My father didn't know, and now you shall pay for your crimes..." At the last word he pulled ou tthe knife he had collected from his dead father's body. "Recognize this?"
Imos reacted in an instant, he reached for a knife, and threw it at Belcarth, seemingly aiming at the head. Thankfully Belcarth were located at a slightly elevated position, and as he quickly rolled to the side, he felt a sting on the side of his neck. The knife had grazed him, but he had been the one to win this fight. In one movement he had rolled to the side, turned towards his foe, and sent the knife towards his target. While it didn't hit where he wanted it, he had managed to lodge it into the shoulder of his adversary. The remaining two knights, neither of them much older than Belcarth, looked in fear first at their leader, who had fallen to the ground, then at the one who had put him there, standing with a knife in each hand, and a look that could kill. Without hesitation, they picked up their fallen leader and ran in the opposite direction. With his mind focused on following their movements, to ensure no tricks were being played on him, he ran back to the cave, and started to clean of the wound. It wasn't deep, and it wasn't bleeding much, but had Belcarth been any slower, he would not have left that hill alive. The Lucario, who had arrived back at the cave moments before him, had a worried expression on her face. "We must leave, don't we?" she said, although not out loud. He noticed that she had tears in her eyes.
"I have to leave, they must have found a way to sense my location." He answered, as he finished taking care of his wound.
"And I shall come with you. I will not leave you nor stay behind if you are in danger." Her eyes seemed to glow with a determination he had never seen before.
"In that case", he began, knowing that there was no point i narguing with her, "You need a name."
"A name?" She asked.
"My name is Belcarth, although we have rarely had a need for names as it has just been the two of us."
"Why do I need a name? I won't talk to others, and they would do good in not trying talk to me."
"Because we, or I anyways, will have to talk to others without my mind, and to you as well if we are among other humans." He looked into the jade-colored eyes. "What about Jayde?"
"Jayde? What is that?"
"There is a green mineral called jade, certian shades of it matches your eyes."
"Jayde it is then, if I must have one."
They packed what they could carry, and the following morning they started walking due west, away from Itum, away from the Iron Mountains, and away from home...again.

As they traveled west, they encountered numerous people, and visited a number of villages. Here and there Belcarth hear rumors of vigilantes, while vigilantes were not uncommon, the fact that there seemed to be a lot of them, scattered across a lot of locations, seemed to be both interesting and dangerous. If there were vigilantes, that meant that those meant to keep the peace were not doing their jobs. As they arrived at the shores of the ocean, they decided to follow the main road to the northwest, and along the way they heard of Parasanti, Soul of the Earth, and it's people. Intrigued, they now had a goal with their traveling, and when they arrived, the rumors of vigilantes were no longer rumors. At times, Belcarth himself had been stopped by various people, with seemingly no authority at all, because they thought he looked shady. These vigilantes were not very organized though, not most at least. After he himself had been forced to stop a mugging that would no doubt have ended in either sides death otherwise, he was approached by a woman, who claimed she was from Parasanti. She told him that should he need a place to stay while in Parasanti, or help of any kind, he should talk to a man who ran a small shop in Parasanti. After giving him an explanation of the location, she gave him her name and a strange phrase, then she left.

Once in Parasanti, Belcarth coudn't prevent his curiosity from getting the upper hand, and he decided to look for the shop that the woman had mentioned. And at the outskirts of town he found it. The shop owner was a relatively old man, who seemed to be very facinated with books and written scrolls. The whole shop was full of it, and the subjects seemed to vary from fictional tales, to the history of the city-states, and there even seemed to be some religious texts of various kinds. As he approached the man, he told him the phrase, and said it was from the woman. The old man went from carefully examining the cover of a book, to reaching for a sword, or rather reaching for the belt where a sword could have been placed. Seeing this, Belcarth did the same, although when he realized that there was no sword, he slowly let go of the handle.
"Who do you think you are?" The old man said, more than a little nervous.
"I am not an enemy, unless you decide to try that again with a real sword."
"How do you know The Creed?"
"The Creed?" Belcarth asked, not quite sure what he had gotten himself into.
"The rules by which we live, the phrase you just told me."
"I told you, a woman said I should go to this place if I needed help, or a place to stay." He then told him about the whole incident of the mugging in progress he had witnessed, and how the woman had approached him afterwards...
This is how Belcarth encountered The Cullen. And after meeting someone who appeared to be higher up than the old shop keeper, he went through a small ceremony, where he promised to live by the Creed, was told that from now on, should he ever need help, he should find someone of the brotherhood.

After staying with The Cullen for a while, he decided it was time to move on. He was still not sure if they had some way of tracking him, and therefore he had to get some place safe, and from what he had heard, Venefinia was the safest place for someone with powers, although safe was not a word that Belcarth thought he would ever get to know the true meaning of. Once in Venefinia, Belcarth found a blacksmith through the help of The Cullen, and soon he began working under a man who wasn't old, although his better years were clearly in the past. And here he has stayed until now, a blacksmith and a peacekeeper, waiting for the day he would get revenge against his enemy.

There, my SU is done, hopefully. I hope you don't mind the long history...But I somehow always end up reaching the character limit when I write the history(yes I know it's 20.000 characters, but last time I signed up for a RP I managed the exact same thing).

Oh well, now I just have to wait and see if it's accepted, and read all the other sign-ups of course.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:50 PM
alaskapidove Offline
Ultra RPG Official

I updated mine. *crosses fingers*
Old 06-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Charmander009, you did not list your character's powers in the Class section. After you have done so, you will be accepted.

Alaskapidove, your SU is accepted.

Saraibre Ryu, your SU is accepted.

Kamikaze, your SU is accepted, but a few things: First, you should always space between lines of dialogue as if each were its own paragraph (because if you are writing correctly, each line of dialogue IS its own paragraph). Second, it is usually unnecessary to include so much dialogue in a character history. Other RPers may feel different, but I think that SUs should be focused on concise summaries; this is what other RPers read to get an idea of what your character is like, and having to read so much can be tiring. There is certainly nothing wrong with a long history, but you should really try to summarize as much as possible.

Charizard Michelle, your SU is accepted. Misspelling of our team name asides.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 06-27-2011, 12:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Name: Niusha (Ne-u-sha) Marazina (Mara-isi-na)
Team: Pokémon Elemental
Class: Mage-Can levitate light things (a feather, a book, piece of paper, etc.) with simply her mind, and for heavier things, she simply needs to concentrate on the item and raise her arms (Doesn’t work with really heavy items such as a car, a tree, etc.)
Description: Niusha stands at about 5’05” tall. She has aqua blue eyes, an eye color which almost everyone seems to want these days. She has long, chocolate brown hair despite her light skin. She always has a necklace with a blue teardrop-shaped pendant around her neck.
Main
Hair
Pendant
Personality: Niusha is quite sensitive about things, but isn’t overdramatic. Sure, she can be a bit overdramatic at times, but not normally. She is a mixed personality, being quite rude when anyone asks her a question about her parents or anything. When she is alone, she is emotionless unless something big just happened. She dislikes people talking about parents around her, and hates it when people call her Nia, although that was her nickname in first grade.

Before she moved, she was almost always happy. She was friendlier, more willing to laugh at anything, and didn’t care what people talked about or called her. She had many more friends before she moved, whereas most everyone is scared of her or just plain out hate her.
History: Before she moved, Niusha and her family lived in Saffron. Her mother was a scientist and her father worked at a small shop in the city. There were three floors to her house when she grew up. The first floor was her father’s shop, the second floor was the main house, and the third floor was her mother’s lab. Her mother’s lab, however, was basically the attic, because they had no use for it.

When Niusha was young, her mother didn’t have a job as a scientist, and the attic was used as a storage place. In her free time, Niusha would sleep, as most small children.

Once she was five years old, she started school, and hated it. Her teacher disliked her and gave her detention for almost anything she said. She skipped school the second day and told her parents. Her parents were enraged. Her mother called the teacher and yelled at her about how she was mistreating Niusha. When the teacher didn’t listen, Niusha’s mother stopped dropping her off at school and found a new school to put Niusha in.

The new school was much better. The teachers were all nice, and the students were quite friendly. She went to school here and had a perfect life there until the day that it became even more perfect.

In fifth grade, she had a teacher who gave out free candy if the students were nice, and the students were as sweet as sugar in this class, so they got candy a lot. She met and instantly fell in love with a young boy named Drako. He was a person one would call a “bad boy” due to him having gotten kicked out of twelve other schools in Aria. She didn’t know that she liked him at first, but soon noticed it.

She ended up becoming friends with him, yet most of her friends said she would regret it if she said no to him or anything such as that. She simply ignored them.

---

Later in life, when she was about 17, she admitted to Drako that she liked him. He apparently got to liking her, too. She hardly believed it, but it was true. She ended up hanging out with him more often, not trying to make anyone think they were dating until the one day he asked her if she would like to go on a date. She said yes, apparently, and the two had the date in a small meadow just outside Saffron.

But sadly, all relationships have something to break them apart. Niusha soon learned that her parents were moving to Parasanti for a few years. Niusha, nor Drako, were the normal age to live without their parents. Niusha asked her parents to stay, but each time they said no. She soon stopped asking them and asked Drako if he could get his parents to move there, too. His parents said no.

The day Niusha left for Parasanti was a sad day. It wouldn’t stop raining, and Drako didn’t want to say goodbye to her. He gave her a gift when she was about to leave, an Umbreon and a teardrop necklace. She swore to take good care of the Umbreon from then on.

When they were just outside of the city, they saw a small place that seemed to be teaching mages. Secretly, Niusha knew she was a mage. She told her parents to let her be here, and they did.

From that day on, Niusha has been living outside of Parasanti, teaching students how to unlock their inner life magic.
Pokémon:
[Shadowfang]
Male Umbreon (*Shiny*)
Shadowfang has blood red eyes and blue rings. He has blue toes, too, and an odd light blue teardrop in between his eyes. The teardrop is the same color as Niusha’s pendant.

I hope this is good ^^
Old 06-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Kamikaze, your SU is accepted, but a few things: First, you should always space between lines of dialogue as if each were its own paragraph (because if you are writing correctly, each line of dialogue IS its own paragraph). Second, it is usually unnecessary to include so much dialogue in a character history. Other RPers may feel different, but I think that SUs should be focused on concise summaries; this is what other RPers read to get an idea of what your character is like, and having to read so much can be tiring. There is certainly nothing wrong with a long history, but you should really try to summarize as much as possible.
Well, depending on whether you are referring to all dialogue in the history, or only the sections where each line wasn't on a separate line(to clarify, the dialogues where each quote didn't start on a new row). Normally, each character get's it's own color, and by using colors, and in some cases other means of formatting, such as italic(mainly for unspoken words, such as telepathy or inner thoughts that you don't say out loud). having a blank row between each line seems very strange though, unless it regularly becomes long enough not to fit on one line. Especially if you use colors, as that would help the reader to keep it apart.

I know that dialogues and (unnecessary) details should be, if not avoided, kept to a minimum in the history section, but when I write the background, I have a lot of the scenes playing in my head, and while it may not show at all parts of the history, I have tried to limit myself as far as details go. The main issue is that I somehow want others to understand how the different situations took place from my point of view, without turning each part of the story into a post in itself...The dialogue between Imos and Belcarth were there to illustrate their first contact, as well as the beginning of his training. The second dialogue, albeit a short one, was a way to partly explain the scar on the side of his neck, and partly to illustrate Imos corruption, or if you look at it from his angle, his determination to rid the land of unauthorized mages.

The more I think about it now, the more convinced I am that I should rewrite it in a more summarized manner. I still have the current version saved, so I woudn't loose any of the details for myself, which I guess is the important part.(I imagine it could get quite 'interesting' quite fast if one started to forget what the character done and haven't done in the past.)

And now I would like to ask a question, when does the RP start? If I didn't read things all wrong, the first week starts tomorrow(or technically today, as it is past midnight here). However, I have seen posts about postponing it a week, and I've seen counter-posts saying no to postponing. Basically, when do we start, if there is a date set?

~Kamikaze

PS. Any potential further discussion should probably continue either in the DS thread or via PM, as not to clutter up the SU thread with things unrelated to the actual SUs(mine being already accepted, any further discussion is not directly related to the SU).
Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Moonkit, your SU is accepted.

SCX, Mancia no longer has slaves. Otherwise, your SU is fine.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 06-27-2011, 04:20 PM
SCX Offline

Default Edited

Fixed. Lawl.
Sorry about that.
It took me a week to understand everything. @_@
Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Name:Sovereign, aka Edorath Ameil
Team: The Armada
Class: Ship
Description:
Poorly drawn sketch here

Sovereign is an enormous, triangular-shaped battleship. The central body of the vessel is a thin, vertical wedge, on which the primary guns and operation structures are located. Two small winglets are mounted on the sides of the bow, each of which contains an anti-aircraft battery on the upper and lower sides. On the latter half of the ship, two enormous wing-like structures branch out from the main body, although they are far thicker than a wing would be and do not serve such a purpose. The “wings” contain the intake vents for Sovereign’s engines on the forward sides as well as altitude adjustment ports for the engine. Anti-aircraft and medium-range guns are mounted on the wings. In the area between the wings on the main wedge are the operations structures, a group of rectangular buildings rising from the body of the battleship to peak at a pair of towers, the forward one being the main bridge while the aft tower is tipped with sensors and communication arrays. The primary exhaust ports are located on the back of the main body, along with a series of vents that direct the exhaust. Sovereign possesses a total of 5 main turrets, each with three individual guns: two on the upper bow, one on the upper stern, and two on the underside, one facing towards the bow and one facing aft.

Sovereign’s hull is dotted with battle scars from the World War and the Black Wave. Although most damage has already been repaired, the quality of the original material used to construct Sovereign was not replicated, meaning that discolorations of Sovereign’s hull are present everywhere. In addition, more oddly-shaped dents and strange, dark-colored scars are scattered across the surface, relics from the monsters of the Wave.

Sovereign’s avatar, the body of the man whom in life was named Edorath Ameil, looks to be an adult male in his mid-thirties. Although he is not particularly thin, his (rather tall) height coupled with a unbrawny build sometimes give the impression of such. Being a possessed, long-dead corpse, it is quite pale. Edorath has short, spikey blonde hair and thin, sharp facial features. His eyes are colored a very light blue. Edorath’s body still wears the admiral’s uniform that he did in life, preserved from the slow decay of time by the same magic that keeps his body intact. The uniform is a black suit, adorned with several silvery medals and medallions that mean things which no one remember, and a voluminous red cloak that drapes over the shoulders and can sometimes cover the entire body, pinned together on Edorath’s chest by a badge in the shape of the Eye of the Lifemaker.

Personality: Sovereign is a calm, collected personality with little innate desire for nonsense. His avatar rarely ever cracks a smile or indeed, shows any emotion at all, always speaking in a deep, sonorous, deadpan monotone. The centuries have not been kind to his mind, wearing down his psyche year by year, his humanity draining out of him with every passing winter. He has long since lost all sense of purpose in the world, and sees himself as only an observer that watches the scurrying of the humans below. His leadership of the Armada is much the same, for the most part allowing all members to do as they will, but helping wherever help is requested.

It was not always so. In life Edorath had been a humorous, light-hearted man, a fact that had never endeared him to his more serious colleagues in the navy but which he had always found humor in. Pranks and jokes were the order of the day, but only a fool would ever have taken him for one, for even in his jokes Edorath’s considerable intellect and strategic mastery shown through. That old kind-hearted and whimsical approach to life, however, is all but gone, although on rare occasions this old personality still shines through.

History: Sovereign was constructed under the name of Rhapsody during the middle of the history of the Lifemaker’s empire. Already then, the first signs of the discontent that would lead to the World War and eventually the Black Wave were showing, although none recognized them as such then. Sovereign was the first ship in its class, utilizing an innovative new hextech Tesla reactor as its power source, which used Ichor in a new way to generate electricity that would power Rhapsody’s systems and it powerful new Arc Engines. However, during a campaign in the northern reaches of the world, Rhapsody was lost in a storm. It was assumed that the Tesla technology was to blame, and so the series was discontinued.

Many years later, Edorath Ameil was born. The Ameil line had long served the Lifemaker, and in its most ancient histories it was said that their ancestor had been the Lifemaker’s companion on his quest to defeat the Nether Gods and bring life back into the world. Perhaps for this reason, the Ameil family had always been devoted to the Lifemaker, and his favor for them showed as well. Like many of his fathers before him, Edorath joined the navy at a young age, working his way up through the ranks. When the cataclysmic assassination of the Lifemaker occurred, however, it came out that members of the Ameil family had been involved in the conspiracy, and Edorath felt personally affronted. His devotion stronger than ever, he leapt into the War’s forefront. Promotions came quickly during the war, as commanding officers were constantly dying.

When the World War erupted, the Lifemaker’s navy found itself needed every single ship it could get its hands on. During this time, Rhapsody was discovered at the bottom of the sea. An expedition was sent out to recover it, and Rhapsody was raised from the ocean floor and towed back to Fort Aer. After a painstaking restoration, the ship was remade, good as new. However, what had been the most powerful battleship of its time no longer could stand toe-to-toe against the ships of the modern day. So, Rhapsody was outfitted with an advanced command-and-control system, renamed Sovereign, and selected as the flagship for the now-Admiral Edorath Ameil.

Then came the disastrous Battle of Nascent Ridge, that great calamity during which traitorous mages within the navy unleashed a half magical, half biological weapon that decimated the crews of the newly-formed Armada. Many ships were lost that day, and it was with only the barest of skeleton crews that Sovereign managed to limp back home to Fort Aer. For a time, it seemed as though the Armada could no longer fight the War. Then came the idea to bond the souls of the crew to their ships. The decision was agonizing for Edorath, but ultimately his devotion to the deceased Lifemaker won out.

The Siege of Morrigu Barro was a quiet time for Sovereign, since the flying ships of the Armada were of little use in an underground battle. But when the Wave began, he found himself in a fight for his life even more dangerous than the World War had been. Eventually though, the Wave too, passed, and the Armada settled in at Fort Aer, many of them never to leave again.

Pokemon:
Other:

I'd like to start the RP tomorrow, I'm just waiting to see if any more SUs come in.

Art Gallery
Old 06-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

I have a question. Are we allowed to have two characters? I mean, I believe we are, but I was wanting to make sure. :D
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yes.

Any further questions to be directed to the Discussion thread.

Art Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Kai-Mei Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Er, I might not have internet for the next few weeks, but this still looked like fun... can I still join in? *sheepish*

Name: Inari Delaavesta
Team: VILE
Class: Mage – complex fire manipulation, ability to produce fire when needed, and the (almost obligatory) heat resistance. Some unknown, and perhaps inadvertent, ability to summon the sun during overcast weather. Powers increase exponentially in conjunction to emotions, but control is also lost past a certain point.

Description: Inari has violently red-brown hair that she hacks off at around chin length with a knife, so that it doesn’t get in her face. Her eyes are a deep shade of green, piercing and almost always brimming with the kind of fire that condones power. She is surprisingly short, even for her age, barely standing at five feet tall. Inari is lithe and slender, bending like a willow rather than standing like an oak in conflict. There is something in her face that reminds onlookers of a fox, possibly due to the sharpness in her nose or the calculating look in her eyes.

She wears black cargo pants and a dark red shirt, which she often notes as the color of blood, with no other explanation. She has black, fingerless gloves that extend to her elbows, but the fingers look as if they have been forcibly burned off, although the palms seem unharmed, interestingly enough. She has simple, black shoes, good for running in both speed and long distance, and carries a pack over her left shoulder. Few people know what’s inside.

Personality: Like other mages of her kind, Inari spends fits of momentary insanity when she combats the voices in her head, namely one. The voice of the Feral is the one that plagues her the worst, ringing in her mind and urging her to commit terrible deeds so that the two of them may survive.

However, Inari possesses a strangely soft and forgiving heart and a kind demeanor, one that many would find unnerving especially if they knew of her past. She finds it safest to hide all of her emotions in a sheath of either indifference or feigned joy, and she rarely shows any other emotion. Inari, however, must constantly struggle with herself to keep her flaring temper under control, or else bad, bad things will happen. Because of her duality of personality, Inari seems as if she is two minds wrapped in one, with a dark and light side. She fights to keep the light side showing more often than naught, and is often very protective of others who suffer the same way she does, namely mages. Generally, Inari comes across as sarcastic but quiet, often wearing a wry smile and possessing a dry, biting sense of humor. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and even to VILE, and will die fighting for her friends, if given the chance.

Unfortunately for Inari, she was never given that chance.

History:
Spoiler:
Inari was born in the slums of Mancia to a mother who only wanted a son and a father who left them soon after for an aristocrat woman. She found herself living on her own, often, with only her Vulpix to guard her back in the dangerous back streets of the formerly enslaved city.

Eventually, Inari was plunged into the world of magic when she discovered that her Vulpix was gifted—or cursed, when she thinks about it—with the powers of Ichor, manifesting themselves in an intense burst of fire magic, even more than characteristic for her species. The powers imbued in the Ichor also allowed her Vulpix to converse with her using its extrasensory powers, and may well have done other things, had they had the time to delve into them. She soon developed a deeper link with her Vulpix, and quickly dubbed her “Kitasu”, at the fire-fox’s suggestion. Their bond only grew deeper over time, and Inari found herself naively working to fight the crime as a team, often with Pokémon battles and the like.

By the time she was twelve, Inari and Kitasu had formed a simple vigilante force, although they greatly underestimated the power of the enemies they created. Although Kitasu was a wielder of the Ichor, Inari was not, and she often found herself pretty useless in situations like these, despite her ability to pack a surprising punch.

The meadow was quiet when the two entered, tiny shadows in the cheerful spring greens. Inari’s footsteps barely made an sound in the grass, and neither did those of Kitasu. The girl, probably only fourteen but with an expression that was aged beyond her years, frowned in confusion. Her heart prickled. Something, although she could not place it, was wrong.

<I sense it too,> Kitasu whispered gently in her mind. <There is something out of place here, although I cannot describe it…> Her six tails flicked in indecision. <We have been deceived.>

Inari heard a twig snap behind her and knew what had happened. “Isn’t it obvious?” she asked, looking around the meadow fruitlessly around for an exit. Instead, she was met with a figure cloaked in all black, his eyes glimmering in the darkness. The clenched her fists and glared at him, barely understanding what was going on. She locked her blazing gaze with him and spat, “Ambush.”

The man smiled. “It is better than denial, foolish little girl,” he growled.

Kitasu had already sunk into a low fighting stance, her teeth bared in hatred. Beside her, Inari’s hands clenched into fists. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” she hissed.

“It means,” the man said calmly, turning away, “that you have been talking for far too long.” He had the wickedly pointed dagger out of his pocket in an instant, long before Kitasu could release a jet of fire or even prepare herself, and ages before Inari could register it.

<Move!> Kitasu shrieked, running into her and tackling the girl to the ground just as the blade flashed above their heads in a glimmer of silver. Dumbfounded, the girl skidded to the ground, only to watch as Kitasu jerked abruptly in midair, her body flying as if on a string... and the dagger buried itself solidly in her chest.

The man smirked. “Foolish little girl,” he growled, watching as the Vulpix fell to the ground and Inari hoarsely screamed, running over to her and cradling the fox’s limp body. “You’ve interfered with the wrong people.”

He prepared to fire again, but was stopped by a scintillating green shield that appeared around the crouching girl and dying Vulpix, a perfect sphere that seemed to protect them wonderfully. How. Convenient.

Inari didn’t question it. She turned to the limp Vulpix in her arms, gasping as a dangerous flow of blood began oozing from around the ragged wound that the dagger had left. Every instinct Inari had screamed at her to rip the dagger out and fix the wounds, but she knew it would be no use.

<I’m finished,> Kitasu said quietly. <Don't you dare start crying on me...> The fox smiled weakly.

Inari dropped to her knees, cradling to Vulpix’s limp body in her arms. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes as she gently stroked the swirl of fur. “You… no…” she whispered quietly, her words catching in her throat. “You can’t.”

<You can react to the situation later,> Kitasu whispered in her mind. <You can mourn for me later, too. But for now… you have to go. I can’t hold up this shield forever.>

“Kitasu,” she managed to say, the words coming out like lead.

<We had a good run, Inari,> Kitasu whispered quietly. <You learned a lot from me, I think. There’s just one thing left.> She closed her eyes weakly, and a strange blue-green crystal appeared in front of her, pulsing gently as it floated. <It will hurt,> Kitasu said sheepishly, regret in her voice. <But it will also keep you alive in this world.> She paused, thinking wistfully. <My own magic comes from my creator, and I am going to see who that is, soon. But this... this is Ichor. That is the only word I have for it. It is not the source of my powers, but it amplifies them. It will not give you all of the magic that I possess, but it may just keep you alive.>

Inari opened her eyes, blinking. “You’re not going to die, Kitasu. I can save you.”

The Vulpix shook her head weakly. <You cannot. Even with all of the power in the world, we are still not immortal, Inari. Remember that.>

“But…”

<No,> Kitasu said firmly. <I’m going to die now. That is the way of the world. The cycle of life and death, if you will. But I will live on in you, in the powers that I have given you. Ichor is a rare but abundant thing, beautiful but terrible... do not wield its power without knowledge of where it will take you. I will live on in you, until one day there is a better future and I can see it.>

Inari glanced down at her hands, watching as tiny tendrils of fire wrapped around them and seared off the gloves around her fingers. “I’ll build that future,” she said quietly. “I won’t let you down.”

<Do not walk the road I did,> Kitasu said quietly. <Do not lose yourself. It will consume you, if you are not careful.> She smiled, laying her head down. <Finally, peace…> she whispered quietly.

Before Inari’s shocked eyes, the body of her closest friend glowed a pale blue-green, her vulpine features smudged over in the brilliant light. In Inari’s arms, Kitasu’s body dissolved in a swirl of sparkling stardust, wrapping lazily around the girl’s body before spiraling away, up into the welcoming sapphire sky. The bloodied dagger fell to the ground in front of her hands that were clutching at nothing, a cold reminded of what had just transpired.

The pulsing stone before them buried itself in Inari’s chest, glowing with brilliant light.

And she could only scream.

The flowers had lost their beauty when they were splattered with blood. It was a strangely perfect for the final resting place of a fire whelp and her master. The magic was dead. The man smiled cruelly, lighting a cigarette and surveying the damage. The girl was sobbing over the remains of her pathetic Vulpix, and the protective shield had flickered away. He presumed that the Vulpix, the horrid wielder of Ichor, had died. He smiled grimly, raising another knife. He would make her squirm, he realized with glee. So much trouble such an insignificant girl had caused them; it was the least he could do in return for her arrogance. She had thought that she could stand against them with her puny Vulpix and win. How wrong she was, he realized with a grim smile, stepping quietly closer. She would be helpless. She was unarmed, unprotected, and her Vulpix was dead.

And then it all exploded around him.

The man flew backwards through the air, knife falling from his hand as if it had burned him. Inari slowly stood up and turned around, her eyes glowing with uncharacteristic bloodlust. She wiped a tear away, glaring at the man through blurry vision. Her teeth were clenched in hatred, alongside her fists, and she panted for breath. <Kill him,> the voice whispered in her head. <He has made us suffer.>

The man, abashed, leapt to his feet, his eyes widening in fear. He hurriedly replaced his swagger, trying to remain calm. “You’re fourteen years old,” he said coldly. “Maybe older. You shouldn’t cry, little girl. No one wants you to cry, even if you’re afraid of me. It’s annoying,” he growled to her. “You should know that by now.”

Her voice was calm, deadly, razor sharp. “I’m not afraid of you,” Inari whispered. She paused as the flames forming in a circle around her intensified, cloaking her in a column of billowing red flame. “And I’m not crying.” Her tears evaporated in the heat.

With a vicious shriek, she ran towards him, contorting her fists. Fire sprang to her bidding, great blazing tendrils of it, and lashed out at the man. He froze in fear, his mouth a perfect ‘o’, and then stumbled to run away, finally understanding what had happened.

Inari didn’t even bother pursuing him, her movements whipping into a frenzy as the fire sprang to do her bidding as it once had done for Kitasu. The fire would reach the man, anyways. The grass erupted in flashes of smoke, sending crumbles of ash into the air. Tendrils of fire formed themselves into a blazing maw, down to the jagged teeth that snapped and devoured all.

<He has made us suffer,> the voice repeated in her head. <We shall kill them all.>

She retracted at the sound of the voice, but what it told her was soothing. The voice was primordial, archaic. As Inari whirled around, destroying the meadow in anger and sorrow, she understood what it was. Feral.

<We shall make them all suffer for what they have done to us,> the Feral growled in her mind, its voice impassive and commanding. Inari couldn’t help but agree. They all deserved do die.

Do not lose yourself, Kitasu had told her. It will consume you if you are not careful.

Inari finally understood Kitasu had meant. The flames around her puttered and died out as she fell to her knees, but the destruction was done. The springtime meadow had turned to ash. Kitasu was gone. Inari understood their power, now. It was a fire that blinded, one that consumed and licked at her very soul, one that would destroy her long before the future was perfect enough for Kitasu.

Inari sank to her knees, finally feeling the pain that she had forced back for so long.

The last thing she remembered was drifting in a burning sea of green and red, knowing that Kitasu was gone forever and wishing that the fire’s hatred would consume her faster than a lifetime.

Inari had drifted then, combating the voice(s) in her head that plagued her since Kitasu’s death. She understood that the powers she wielded came at a terrible cost, but she accepted them to complete her revenge. She was torn for years, though, between causing death and pain and succumbing to the Feral or to listening to Kitasu. Oftentimes, Inari tricked herself into believing that the Feral was actually Kitasu, speaking to her – in her head, their voices sounded horridly similar.

Eventually, Inari encountered a group known as VILE – although she did not always agree with their ways, she opted to join them instead so as to get revenge on the men who killed Kitasu, and then to forge a world better than the one in which she lived, so that her Vulpix would live in a better world. She despises and loves VILE at the same time: they are cruel and ruthless, but they do not hate mages, unlike many of the others in Mancia. She regretfully rose up the ranks, intoxicated by the power that the stone gave her but afraid, and now awaits news of the new recruits who are rumored to come soon.

Pokemon: Vulpix (she tried to fill the void that Kitasu left. And failed)

Other: None for now.

Last edited by Kai-Mei; 06-28-2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: I'm silly and can't read stuff properly. That good enough? XD BAHAHA.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Kai-Mei, Pokemon in this RP have nothing to do with Ichor; their version of Death Magic comes from their creator and not as a result of Ichor infusion. In addition, guns in Aria would be considered very advanced ancient technology (most of the world is in a medieval phase, although the beginnings of an Industrial Revolution are emerging in Itum and advanced technology still exists as relics), and common people would not have access to them. Fix these two things and you will be accepted.

Art Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

All right, reserve me. I'm going to throw my hat into the ring...

Although, if I forget certain areas or names, please don't yell at me. My memory is terrible with locations XD

Name: Twisted Tornadic Terror (or Triple T for short)
Original Name: Risha Priveil
Original Ship Name: Peace Runner
Age: Too old to count, but mindset is similar to a young teenager (like, no older than 15)
Team: The Armada
Class: Ship (or train, more specifically)

Description: A general idea.

Triple T's design differs very little from the picture...However, she is more of a grey instead of white, with yellow marks resembling the lethal lightning bolts adorning her body. She, on average, has at least six cars on her, each able to carry ten people. On top of each car, as well as the engine (to be referred to as her head) is a small fin to help with stability in the air. The headlights seen on her head are powerful enough to light the darkest area, and are able to revolve around to focus the electricity that powers the headlights into an equivalent of the Death Magic technique known as Thunder with more control but less range. Alas, the "Thunder Shot" is no longer operational. A small camera above the windshield serves as her eye, and sound receptors near it are her ears.

Passenger cars look as they do in the picture, while cars used to haul goods do not possess doors on the outside or windows. They instead open up from the top to allow items to be loaded in.

She possesses small wheels, but must be on some sort of track. To solve this problem, she has two small ports on both her head and tail, a the small part on the end of the line of cars, which she can send Life Magic through to create a rail of light. Usually only the ones on her head are active, but should another vehicle or ship require a rail, the ports on her tail will activate to extend the duration of the rails. However, this is extremely taxing - the other vehicle must stick closer to her, otherwise the rail will become too weak to support it and she will become too weak to sustain it.

The last important features are two side panels on her head which slide behind to expose two mechanical gripping claws. These surprisingly still work, although they are used more for gripping and aiding in repair of other vehicles as well as loading. There are two rocket launchers beside the fin on her head, each capable of launching heat seeking missiles. They are currently inactive, in need of repair...Still operational, but the likelihood that they will explode within the canister is too high to risk the use.

With a hull made of the sturdy yet somewhat lightweight steel of Skarmory, she boasts the fastest speed of the Armada to date. Very little scars show on her hull as she was used more for transport than actual combat, so for the most part her hull is still intact with most of the original materials. Many of her former systems, especially for combat, have been unused for so long they either don't work or are in such desperate need for repair that using them in their current state would be unethical and highly dangerous.

Engines are two dual electric engines which give no pollution. Getting hit with more electricity only serves to charge them further, although too much could cause catastrophic failure. Such a simple design means easy to repair, and while not all systems have been as such, she has been kept in relatively good condition. The price of high speed and light weight however means her offense and defense, even with the steel, could be better.

Personality: Risha was an ailing captain, but her mind was still incredibly sharp. She was often seen as cold and stern, but there were times where she displayed a streak of caring devotion that she often yelled at anyone who mentioned it. Despite her sternness, she was well respected, although there were often those that thought she was simply too mean to be effective. A great strategist, she wasn't the most brilliant, but she still had enough intellect to form strategies that could severely hurt any enemies.

Now...Nothing of that former captain exists.

Having been driven mad by the years, Risha's mind has degraded down to the level of a fifteen year older and even younger. She is now fun loving and happy, a true go-getter at life. She is a thrill seeker and often fools around, yet she still manages to get the job done...Considering others constantly remind her of what she is supposed to do, that is. She is easily distracted by objects or people she finds to be interesting, although she had a tendency to grow bored with such things after some time only to move onto the next interesting thing.

She befriends easily, but a true friendship often eludes her for the fact of her madness. No one really wants to deal with her and her mental state. There is an advantage to the madness; she is not easily fazed by much, as even the Wailing Capital doesn't bother her too much.

Occasionally, her old personality emerges and her mind stabilizes, but this is incredibly rare and often in the most dire of circumstances. There has been no way to keep her old personality above the veil of madness for very long as of yet, and she usually degrades back into the madness within a few minutes...Unless the situation truly calls for her.

History: This ship was built near the end of the Lifemaker's reign, under the name of Peace Runner. It was revolutionary for its time; running on rails of light, able to sore on the ground or in the sky, or, with enough space, travel underground. It was used more for transport than combat due to its incredible speed, and still retains the fastest speed in the current fleet. It was built using the lightweight armor of Skarmory, leading its hull to be strong yet lighter than many other ships.

It performed well, with dual electric engines that gave very little pollution.

But now onto Risha Priveil...

Born to a family that was, in all appearances, middle-class, Risha grew up with a father that had too much time for her and a mother with barely any. Her mother worked constantly, while her father dragged her with him to the navy where he worked. He was strict, passing on rules and punishments as the navy would, and shaping his daughter to become a captain.

Well, she did. She became a skilled captain rather early on in life, until the event happened that shook the foundations. The Lifemaker was betrayed and slaughtered, leading to a war. She was quick to help, using fleets to form blockades or otherwise decimate opponents in one fell swoop. Even then, something was wrong.

Her health began to decline, ultimately leading to her becoming frail and weak, stuck in a wheelchair as she could no longer support her weight. She still commanded fleets, but dearly missed being on the front lines of combat. It was perhaps that very fact which saved her life when the traitorous mages - most, but not all - unleashed an attack which severely crippled the Armada.

Peace Runner had been ferrying crucial supplies when that occurred, wiping out the entire crew (which hadn't been much to begin with) and leading to the train to simply shut down automatically to avoid collision. Being towed back, the idea of crafting one's soul to the ships presented itself...And no one seemed willing to join with the ultra fast transport vehicle simply because it couldn't do much fighting.

The choice was simply for the dying captain, and she rose as the new Peace Runner the next day. She proved to many others, even the mighty Sovereign, that weapons were not the only item that made a ship. Using her immense speed, even the attacks of her rockets and, more importantly, laser beams, became just as devastating as any other more powerful ship, and she specialized in delivering blows to the front of the line or cutting off escape routes.

When The Wave had passed, she was once again reduced to ferrying supplies, and as the years passed, her once noble personality died to become replaced with a child consumed by the madness of one who was simply unable to rest idly by. Peace Runner, and Rish Priveil, both died to be reborn as Twisted Tornadic Terror, to represent her new personality.

It's said though that should you call her by her human name, her attention is assured as well as her curiosity...And perhaps with enough mentions of her name, her old personality may finally be able to break free of the darkness which constantly plagues her.

Pokemon:
Lud, the male Ludicolo. His carefree nature and dancing serve as a constant enjoyment to Triple T. He helps to load both supplies and people, as well as staying on to ensure no one creates a ruckus. He is just as much as a thrill seeker as she is, which is perhaps why the duo get along so well...Although he is careful to help keep her out of too much trouble.

At least, he gets credits for trying...

Other:
Name I came up with on the spot. "Priveil" sounds like "Prevail", but the "veil" part is sort of a reminder of the veil that has covered her mind...Just a nifty little tidbit of info, I thought.

I also thought it would be cute for her to have had some sort of interaction with Sovereign, although I'm not sure how much the other Armada ships want to deal with one that could go rogue at any moment. Patience patience, dearies!

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 06-30-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Wow. I started this SU today and finished it... today. Never have I been so much of a not-procrasinator when it came to WAR. :o And normally, I suck at histories. This one turned out to be a novel. (x Well, it looked like a novel in Word. :P

Name:
Kozanar Estrada

Team:
The Cullen

Class:
Human Swordsman

Description:
Kozanar is unnaturally tall, and the last time he took the time to measure his height (which was about eight years ago), he was about six-foot-four. He has mid-length, light-brown hair that is often described as the color of caramel. Kozanar has blue eyes, like his sister. He wears some loose, chain-link armor on his legs and chest, and has metal, tie-on plates at the top of each of his arms, which are connected by some loose string to another piece that is lower down, past the elbow, so his flexibility is not limited. Under the chain link and the armor is a long-sleeved, royal blue shirt. He normally wears a pair of black leather gloves. Strapped onto his back by a leather strap that crosses over his chest is a dark sheath containing a blade that is just as dark. Inside is a heavy obsidian sword with a blade fine enough to slice the bark off of a tree but durable enough to hack through almost anything. He carries a steel dagger that is hooked onto his belt. Kozanar is well-built in both mind and body, from his time traveling with his sister.

Kozanar’s armor also hides his scars from when he was mauled by his Hydreigon, before he befriended him.

Personality:
Kozanar is a very friendly and outgoing person, though his temper gets the best of him sometime. He is mostly only temperamental when it comes to the safety of his twin, Tsuki. If anyone even touches her, he won’t hesitate to get them away from her. The idea is that he’s extremely overprotective of the girl. He is not afraid to speak up for himself or anybody else, and despises magic, and is firm in his beliefs that it should be only used by Pokemon. He loves his Hydreigon like his own child, as well. In battle, if there’s even a sliver of a chance that he might win, he’ll take it, but if not, he’ll give up the battle due to the fact that he hates seeing his Pokemon get hurt for a lost cause. Kozanar is also fiercely loyal to The Cullen and wouldn’t betray them for anything.

Keep in mind, though, that this man’s friendliness does not extend to mages, and he definitely get extremely unfriendly if he gets to know someone and then find out that they are a mage. It makes him furious, actually, since this had happened many times in the past and he has grown sick of it. He is not afraid to bring harm to mages, and is mostly absolutely brutal towards them, because he knows that they probably wouldn’t do anything for him. He hides his hate towards Cullen mages, but still displays a small amount of disdain and disgust for them, though at heart, he knows that if they were ever in trouble, he would stand by their side no matter what.

On the subject of Pokemon, he adores them. Having been born in Parasanti, he is down-to-earth, which is another reason why he despises magic. Abusing Pokemon or purposely exposing them to Ichor (it doesn’t matter for which reason) is something that he loathes with a passion. Freedom is a virtue to this man, and tries to give everyone freedom, since it was the way he was raised. He may despise the mages, but he equally hates taking captives, and will never take a mage captive. Besides, Kozanar doesn’t think they’re worth the time, anyway.

History:
Kozanar, along with Tsuki, was born in Parasanti. From the moment they were born, they raised them to respect your peers, and to protect each other at all costs. They always treated Kozanar like the older brother (when, in fact, he was born exactly fifty seven seconds after Tsuki), though Tsuki could always handle herself if needed. Their parents had both been around sixty years old when Tsuki and Kozanar was born, and the birth almost killed their mother, and afterwards she grew very, very ill. When they were three years old, she died, and when they were both eight years old, their father followed, leaving Kozanar his sword and dagger and leaving Tsuki her bow and arrow pod (though it was bare of arrows).

The last thing that Tsuki and Kozanar wanted to do was to be taken to an orphanage, but they had no option. Kozanar, at the last minute, had desperately tried to do just that, but Tsuki knew they would not survive, and if they did, it would be harsh. His sister was the bringer of reality in the decision, and for the next eight years of their life, that was where they lived. They were supposed to stay until they were eighteen, but it was then, at sixteen, that Tsuki and Kozanar agreed on trying to make it on their own, mostly because of the fact they were tired of the place, since it was like a cage to them. They went into the forest, and never returned to the town. They almost starved to death, because neither of them was fast enough to catch anything to eat. They lived off of berries, but soon they could find no more bushes without straying from their general direction, or splitting apart to search. They stuck with going forward, and eventually they both just passed out.

The twins were found by a family of Leavanny, who revived them and brought them food. They guided them out of the forest, and Tsuki and Kozanar never saw them again. They found the road where it forks, to the east of Parasanti, and followed it in a southern direction, then taking the even more southernmost path, which curved up towards the Iron Mountains, which they eventually reached after months of travel. By then, they had become nomads, and their facial features were worn and hardened and their feet were calloused and hard. They had learned how to fend for themselves and how to live off of the land.

Upon reaching the Iron Mountains, they were left with two choices: go over or around it. They knew the mountain was dangerous both ways, but the mountain range was so long that it would take forever to get around it, and so they decided to go through it, finding a remote path that seemed to lead through the range. Halfway through the mountains, they saw it was nothing but a dead-end into a massive, one hundred twenty foot rock face, and echoing down the cliff were the roars of dragon Pokemon, and the sounds of fighting. They quickly turned back and began moving away from the rock face, but no sooner than they were twenty feet away, rocks began tumbling down the incredulously sharp slope, and they were forced to run back to the wall, tucking themselves into a crevice so they wouldn’t be crushed by the rocks. In the midst of the rocks, falling down with the boulders was a three-headed dragon Pokemon. As the dust cleared, they went to tentatively investigate, and found a bleeding, half-dead, three-headed dragon Pokemon, which they quickly figured out to be a Hydreigon. They quickly backed away, but upon seeing it was unconscious, they had the urge to care for it. This was a fool’s mistake, and they made it.

They managed to drag the heavy Pokemon to the base of the rock face, since it had fallen several yards away. It didn’t wake up for three days, and in that time they used accumulated cloth scraps to bandage its wounds. Upon waking up, it went directly at Tsuki, feeling the need to take out its anger from its loss. Kozanar pushed her back and faced the Hydreigon, which resulted in a horrid mauling on his part, and he almost died from it, and would have if Tsuki had not leaped on its back and clung to the Hydreigon’s neck. The Pokemon couldn’t get her off no matter what he did. He tried flying about and doing aerial loops and everything else, but he couldn’t get her off. He wore himself out until he could hardly move. Afterwards, he did something strange – he took a liking to Kozanar. Not the woman who had bravely clung to his neck, but the man he had mauled. Why the Hydreigon did this was something that the twins could not even begin to fathom, but it was soon explained when the dragon Pokemon ripped Kozanar’s bag from his bleeding form and ate the berries inside (luckily, Tsuki had some in her bag, but it was covered by other things to hide the scent).

Kozanar healed, but was left with the horrid scars. He despised that Hydreigon with every fiber of his body, and they left it, taking a different route out of the mountain. To their dismay, though, the Hydreigon followed them throughout. Even after they exited the mountain, it trailed after them, never out of view, but never too close, and it was always looking for handouts. Its pitiful whimpers always echoed to them no matter how far away it was, and the only way to get the Hydreigon to shut up was to give it food. And thus, it became sort of their pet.

One day, they were ambushed by a group of bandits and their Pokemon, but before they could even put a hand on either one of the twins, the Hydreigon dropped suddenly from the sky, carrying one away a bit and then dropping him from about thirty feet in the air. As he raced towards the bandits once more, they all fled, screaming, and the pseudo-legendary landed beside them, watching them expectantly. It was then that Kozanar began to like the dragon, and they have been close ever since.

The trio found the road once more, and began traveling along it once more. The Hydreigon, which Kozanar named Ryugaun, never left their side, and no soul dared mess with them as long as that dragon hovered beside them. Upon reaching yet another fork in the road, they knew better than to take the one leading to Mongtru Barro, and headed to Magnasanti, the machine city. Upon arriving, they immediately hated it, since it was the exact opposite of their hometown. They stayed for a while, though, trying to at least take a break from traveling.

One day, while they were walking through the streets, a man ran by them, knocking into them. Ryugaun pinned him, roaring, but Kozanar made him back off. The man kept glancing in the direction they came.

“Please, please take the egg! Don’t let them have the egg!”

The man held out an egg to them, and they took it. The man kept running, and soon a group of people came running after him. They saw Kozanar with the egg and lunged at him, but were quickly forced back by a very angry (and not to mention a very defensive) Hydreigon. The group never bugged them again. The egg hatched soon after, revealing that inside was a Ferroseed. Why the egg had meant so much to the man the twins could never fathom, but they came to the conclusion that it must have been stolen, and the man could have been in enough panic to place the blame on them. The first thing it saw upon hatching was Tsuki, and the ball of steel and thorns never left her side. The woman named the Pokemon Ikuja.

The Ferroseed came with them as they left the city. Tsuki carried it wherever they went. The four of them took the way they came, heading for Saffron – the city in which Tsuki had always dreamed of going to, for some reason. They finally made it after hours of a combination of flying, walking, and resting in between the two. Ikuja evolved right before they arrived, and he could no longer be carried around, so he learned how to walk on his arms, and became quite skilled at this form of travel. They still managed to carry him around for long distances, though.

Tsuki found that her dream city wasn’t as amazing as she had originally hoped, and just as they were about to depart, they met some travelers from an alliance known as The Cullen. After some discussion, Kozanar and Tsuki decided to join this group, and have been loyal warriors for them ever since.

Pokemon:
Ryugaun / Male / Hydreigon

Name:
Tsuki Estrada

Team:
The Cullen

Class:
Human Archer

Description:
Tsuki is tall, like her brother, and has the same light brown hair, but hers is long enough to stretch down to the middle of her back, though she usually keeps it tied up in a neat bun. She’s about six feet tall and is slightly heavy-boned. Tsuki also wears chain link armor, similar to her brothers, with arm plates and a long-sleeved shirt. She has a gorgeous, intricately-carved bow made from yew, and she obtained this from her father, who passed away when she was eight years old. She has a matching arrow pod, which is strapped to her back across her chest, and it has a protruding slot that holds her bow for her. Slung on her shoulder she carries a black mail-carrier bag in which she carries various items such as berries and potions. She bears a short, pink scar on her collarbone, and sports a much longer one on the calf of her right leg. Her nails are kept short, for she doesn’t need them getting in the way. Tsuki has blue eyes, like her brother, but her brother’s eyes are a darker hue than hers.

Personality:
Tsuki is a strangely shy woman. She doesn’t like strangers much, and would rather keep to her own thoughts. She loves her brother, Kozanar, though, and he is the only one she talks to often. When she meets new people, she never introduces herself – Kozanar does it for her. She relies on him for her social needs. She has trust issues, which is why she doesn’t like being around or talking to people she doesn’t know. When around strangers, Tsuki prefers to hide completely or partially behind her brother, and it is very, very rare when someone manages to get a word out of her within the first day or two of knowing her. She shares a special bond with her Ferrothorn, Ikuja, and it is a bond that she cherishes. She has a stronger connection with her twin, and like her brother, loves Pokemon dearly, and shares the same feelings about the mistreatment of them with her sibling. It is not just Pokemon mistreatment she dislikes, though, but it is also human mistreatment. She will not deny anyone or anything of a place to sleep or something to eat, if she can help it.

Around people she knows, though, Tsuki is a completely different person. Tsuki never tells a lie when she is around her friends (though she is fond of not telling the whole truth), and is actually quite bold around them. She’ll laugh and joke and talk to almost no end, but at the end of the day she will sit and listen to your every complaint, problem, or tale that you may have, without interrupting. She will stand by your side no matter what, and will fight for you even in the most hopeless of situations. Tsuki is imaginative, and has some crazy ideas at times, but when it comes down to a serious situation, her sense of reality kicks in. She is a strong believer of gut feelings, and has quite a good sense of situational awareness, to be truthful. She is strategic in battle and ideas, though she has strength to back herself up if all else fails. She has a soft spot for Pokemon and flowers.

History:
(.refer to Kozanar’s history.)

Pokemon:
Ikuja / Ferrothorn / Male
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-28-2011 at 03:15 AM.