Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Default Re: Team Invincable

*I start to chase hailstorm from under, and stop under the transformer. He suddenly starts to fall, and I catch him.*

Tri: So, what the world do you think you were doing back there. I have thirty nine reports of ghosts in that house, and all of them were just you, so i want to know what you were doing.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:15 PM
Eon Offline

Yasu walked into the woods, walking fast, but also dodging the small sticks and twigs that lied about. She got to a large building in the woods, which turned out to be a secret military base. Lights shone down on her from the watchtowers.
“Who goes there?” the guy shouted from the tower.
“Infinity!” she responds. The lights fall away as the gates opened, letting her pass. At the doors, she had an eye scan that approved her and opened the doors. The halls were white while the floor was made of silver tiles. She moved past the glass that made up the walls, revealing hard working scientists inside. In the next corridor, a guy waited on her. Yasu walked up to him.
“Did you locate Wryke?” she asked him, not stopping. He walked up beside her.
“Yeah, apparently he’s goofing off, haunting some house. He said he might’ve found something, but I think he just needed a reason to goof off,” he told her. She pushed a button for the elevator and waited.
“Hopefully you sent out someone to bring him back here.”
“No because he’s been caught.” The elevator doors opened. They walked in while he pressed the button for the basement.
“Too bad for him…”
“Do you still want us to send someone else to bring him back?” he wondered.
“No, the idiot deserved it for his recklessness. We’ve got better things to do than to go on a rescue mission.”
Old 04-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

*Hailstorm freefalls the board stil attached to him, he makes a icy runway an slides to a stop in front of Tri.*

"Don't Bother Lightning, he's knocked out, and he wouldn't tell us even IF He wasn't."

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 04-12-2004, 04:41 AM
Lightning Offline
Banned

OOC: You accidentally called me Lightning.

*I realized that he was, in fact. knocked out.*

Tri: Yeah, but I might as well find his ID, and bring him to wherever he lives. If he haunts this house one more time, he's going to jail.

*I search his pants pockets and find his wallet. Inside was an ID with an address. It said his name was Wryke. I lifted him and carried him to the address, which appeared to be a military base. The lights shone down, and I noticed a guard.*

Guard: Who goes there?

Tri: Tri and Hailstorm.

Guard: You are not authorized.

Tri: We have a guy named Wryke with us.

Guard: You may enter.

*Inside was an eye scan. I held up Wryke to it, and opened his eyes for him, and the eye scan passed us in. We went inside the military base. I searched around, and saw a girl and a man talking about something. They went inside an elevator going down, and I dragged Hailstorm into it along with Wryke, using my speed right before the door closed behind us.*

Tri: Do you two know this guy?
Old 04-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

OOC: sry

IC:

"Yes Tri, and I wish to return him, but we wish him that if he haunts the house again he WILL be put in Jail."

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!