Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

Welcome to The Pokémon Plot’s RP page...thing.

SU/DS thread

Rules
1.) No godmodding whatsoever.
2.) Bunnying without permission is prohibited.
3.) We shall start in Violet City, Jhoto unless you have a late SU. If your SU is late, your character should go wherever your team (Legendarys, Keeping the secret, Getting the secret out) is for the most part.
4.) It is recommended that you have an En Route post between cities, then a leaving and arrival post, but it is not needed if hardly anyone is with you. If there are a group of people, it would be a good idea that you do so (Unless you have posted late, eh?)
5.) Please post in this format:
[Character Name] [Form(If it has forms)]
[Character’s Team]
[City/Town]
Spoiler:
Ho-Oh [Human form]
Legendary
Sprout Tower, Johto

6.) Give NPC characters a chance to attack if you are attacking them unless they are Punch bag Bob. All punching bags do is getting punched and, if punched too hard, slap you in the face.

---

Amber (Moltres Human Form)
Legendary
Violet City, Johto.

It was a sunny day out; no clouds could be seen in the sky whatsoever. I smiled and walked on the cobblestone streets of Violet City, Johto’s small yet second 'largest' city. I had once lived here, in another life. I looked around. I couldn’t see the Berry Man that normally stood by the Pokémon Center, handing berries to everyone whom gave him a shard.

Pokémon were running around everywhere. I could have sworn, I saw a Charmander jump out of a tree and run across the street ahead of me. I was slightly human, but some humans looked at me as if I really were the bird. My shirt seemed to be flaming at the shoulders, and my nose was a bit more pointed than normal human’s noses would be.

"Hey, dude, your shirt its-"

I never gave them a chance to finish, I just walked away. I ran towards the bridge to Sprout Tower and walked carefully over it. I didn’t walk over the second, I walked close to the water and sat down, looking back at the town.

Last edited by MoonKit; 07-06-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Pokemon Plot; Unknown Pokemon

(You may want to take a look at rule #3 again)
Old 07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
MoonKit Offline

(I knew I messed something up. I was thinking about Azalea Town when I was typing this. I meant Violet City; sorry for the mess-up ^^)
Old 07-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

Sweaty and sleepy, I hadn't gotten any sleep. Things were racing through my mind. I was still trying to fathom what was happening. Unknown Pokemon? I used to think that we knew everything. I guess we were wrong,

I got up from the trainer beds at the Pokemon center, said my goodbyes to Nurse Joy, and continued out the door to search for clues or something that would help me. I figure there were only two places to go, Ilex Forest or the Ruins of Alph. Both had some sort of history and seemed as if they were the place to go. I might even check out the Sprout Tower for words of wisdom. I just didn't know what to do anymore.

I decided on Ruins of Alph, since if anything was buried deep underground, this seemed the most logical. I headed out to the Sprout Tower first to seek the mens' knowledge. On the way there, I happened to see what I thought of as an act of harassment. There was a person pouring water water on a girl, with flaming shoulders? I decided to go talk to them and see if they could be of any help. I need something..anything.

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 07-06-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

I had only arrived in Johto a few days ago and I had somehow made my way to Violet City. I heard that there were wise old men in the famous Sprout Tower which was located in the very city. Entering the city limits, it didn't take long to go spot the tall structure in the distance. Walking over the first bridge, a bright orange glow caught my eye. I spotted a girl with... flaming shoulders? ...sitting close to the water. I paid no mind to her at first since she didn't seem to be bothered by the flames as I began walking over the 2nd bridge. I was only about halfway across the bridge when that little voice in my head told me to go help her out. I groaned, walking back over to her, standing behind the fiery girl. Taking out my bottle of water, I unscrewed the cap and without any warning, I poured the water on her, though it had no visible effect.

Adjusting my glasses, I muttered softly: "..Hm... strange..."
Old 07-06-2011, 10:23 PM
MoonKit Offline

Amber (Moltres-Human form)
Legendary
Violet City, Johto

Leaves rustled in the breeze and the Pidgey stopped singing as a human walked past me. Was he of the evil team trying to get the secret out? No matter, I didn’t wish to get in anyone’s way or anything...yet. Nothing seemed to annoy me until the girl that had walked back over, unscrewing her bottle cap and dumping water on my shoulders. Sure, they were on fire, but they were that way for a reason.

“What the...What was that for?” I asked, getting up from my sitting position. The flames on my shoulders flickered, not liking the fact that my shoulders were wet. My hair started to catch on fire, as it did when I was mad or when I was about to transform. This time, thank god, I wasn’t transforming. My hair soon stopped going crazy, turning back to its normal black color.

Mia Dreams
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

I walked out of my mother’s house, waving to my parents as I left. I had told them that I would be practicing my magic today and going to the Sprout Tower to train my Espeon, Gem. I hadn’t lied; I just wasn’t going to train at the Sprout Tower, rather in front of it. It was normal for my real mother to battle in front of a special place, such as Sprout Tower. My mother couldn’t even think about battling indoors in places other than a gym.

I walked around on the cobblestone streets until I was feet away from the bridge. I saw two people, one with flames coming out of her short-sleeved shirt, and one with a black bag and glasses. Strange, I had never thought I’d see two people like that close to one another.

I attempted to ignore them and looked at Gem. She looked beautiful. Her coat has been brushed and she had a small flower by her right ear. The gem on her forehead sparkled in the sunlight. In my opinion, nothing could look more beautiful than Gem.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Getting the secret out
Violet City, Johto

I held my hands up midway as the flaming girl voiced herself to me. She seemed a bit irritated at me pouring water on her. I was just trying to help.

"Whoa, chill out, girly. I was just putting out the flames.. or well.. trying to, at least."

Sighing, I put my now empty water bottle away and crossed my arms and leaned forward, inspecting the girl closer, mainly her flames.

"How do you do that? Is it some sort of flame retardant material? But how is your hair not in flames? A chemical in your hair? This is fascinating...."

I took out a pen and a small notepad.

"Please tell me how all of this is possible. I would really, really like to know!"

I saw a young man who seemed to be approaching us, as well as a woman and her Espeon walking in another direction, but I paid them no mind as I focused my gaze on the fiery girl in front of me.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM
MoonKit Offline

Amber (Moltres-Human Form)
Legendary
Violet City, Johto.

"Whoa, chill out, girly. I was just putting out the flames... Or well...Trying to, at least," the girl said. She grabbed a notepad and a pen. "How do you do that? Is it some sort of flame retardant material? But how is your hair not in flames? Is it a chemical in your hair? This is fascinating. Please tell me how this is possible. I’d really like to know!”

From my thoughts, she sounded like a scientist. I thought for a second and said, “I don’t know what is in it, or how it is possible, but...” I stopped talking and thought for a second. If I told her the true story, she would probably tell everyone. If I lied, she would notice, because when I lie, the flames on my shoulders raise higher than usual. I knew I would regret this later.

“Actually, I’ll be right back, I’m sure I know a Pokémon that could help you understand.”

I ran over the bridge, starting to float ever so slightly, and dashed into the woods. Once there, I transformed into Moltres. My necklace was still on, but otherwise I was now a bird with flaming wings and a flaming crest. I flew up and out of the forest, heading toward the tower. I gracefully flew downwards when I saw the human that had been asking the questions.

My bird instincts told me to fly away, but I didn’t. I wasn’t going to run from a human.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Gonna wait for you, Puh-tree-cee-oh XD Since your character's near them, I figure he should have a reaction toward the MoonKit's Moltres.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

The girl with flaming shoulders seemed to be astounded at the lady who threw water at her. I'd be too. I wanted to go see what they were talking about so I casually walked in that direction and overheard the girl trying to explain the phenomena that was her hair. She got up and ran away into the forest. I would have chased after her, but I wanted to talk to the girl.

"Excuse me Miss, but why exactly did you throw water on that girl?" I asked her.

I didn't want to beat around the bush if she knew anything of the Unknown Pokemon, so I had to make sure quick.

"Oh! Where are my manners, my name is Harry. What's yours?"

I just had to make sure she was on my side. I pulled out Elekid out just in case and let my boyish charm take course.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

Mona Nakayoshi
Secret out
Violet City, Johto

I arched a brow as the girl just suddenly. I was about to take chase until a man approached me. I snorted irritably as I put my notepad and pen away, crossing my arms as I turned to face the stranger.

"Why did I pour water on her? Her shoulders were on fire, duh! I figured the flames were going to hurt her, but obviously I was wrong"

He asked for my name and I figured he was being pretty straight forward.

"...Mona Nakayoshi..."

I turned away to see a Moltres descend towards me. I shrieked and fell back, landing on my butt.

"Oof!"

I looked up at the legendary phoenix in awe. I couldn't believe I was this close to such a rare Pokemon! I had always wanted to study one up close! A grim began to creep across my face as I gazed at the bird's beauty.

Last edited by Holo; 07-07-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:17 AM
MoonKit Offline

Amber (Moltres Pokémon form)
Legendary
Violet City

The girl that I had talked to earlier, upon seeing me, shrieked and fell backwards, falling on her butt.

“Oh my, sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you or anything...” I looked down, sorry for making her fall back on her butt.

I noticed the man that had walked up while I was gone. I stepped back, careful not to step into the water, and said, “And sorry to interrupt...”

I tried to hide my face behind my wing as much as I possibly could, I hated to interrupt people, but it was something I did a lot nowdays.

(Really damn Short)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Harry Stumper
Keeping the Secret
Violet Town, Johto

I couldn't believe my eyes on what just had happened. One minute I'm talking to this person and them a flying Moltres comes out of nowhere! It spoke.

"Sorry to interupt"

I couldn't even get over the fact that she was right here. I tried to keep my cool and had my Elekid stand down. I just found out about all this and now..now this happens. I knew that something was up. All I had to do now was talk to both of them.

"Err, Mona? You mind if we had a word elsewhere? Say the coffee shop around the corner? I have a feeling we have much more in common then it imposes."

It would seem that fate brought us together. I did keep in the back of my mind however, that all this could have been planned..or that she wasn't who she seemed to be.

The Moltres kept covering her face, as if to hide something. I gently tried to remove her wing and soothe her down. Of course, I didn't want to get in a fight either. I did it as best I could and hoped she would comply.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Holo Offline
New Trainer

"Are you kidding?!"

I asked the stranger rather harshly.

"I'm not going anywhere until I do some studying! This Moltres TALKS!"

I got pretty close to the rare Pokemon, taking in it's fiery features. I would've loved to catch it for myself, but a pokemon like this had to be extremely powerful. It was the elemental bird of fire after all. Without realizing it at first, I was gripping a pokeball in my hand. I quickly released my grip and my expression of excitement had turned into a nervous one. I hoped the Moltres had not seen that.

"Um... how can you.. uh... talk, Moltres? You're the first talking Pokemon I've ever met.."

That was somewhat of a lie. My Gothitelle talked to me through telepathy, but was that really "talking"? Or just communicating? I wasn't sure why I was even pondering it.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

"Um... how can you.. uh... talk, Moltres? You're the first talking Pokemon I've ever met."

I looked down once again, lowering my wing. She didn't recognize me one bit.

"You know that human that was here a few minutes that dashed into the woods? T-that was m-m-me..." I told her, trying not to sound as scared as I was. Sadly, trying to hide my fear failed completely.