Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-07-2010, 05:14 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Arrow Voice Index

Banner by Graceful_Suicune

Voice Index

This thread is an index of all the members who are interested in doing voice acting for various projects and their own enjoyment. Each member is allowed one post in which they can put whatever voice-related content they want including voice samples, finished scenes/projects voiced, scenes/projects they wish to be voiced, and any other similar information. You can modify your post any way you want. Only you are responsible for updating your post.

If you want to chat about voice acting and/or voice projects, check out the Voice Acting thread.

In your post, you are highly recommended to fill out the following form:

Name:
Languages/Accents:
Contact Details:
Availability:
Voice Sample:

The link to your voice sample will be added to the first post by a moderator.

Listed Alphabetically:
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by EmBreon; 12-22-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: updated list and added banner
Old 11-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Voice Index

Yeah, looks like I'm first.

Name: Gemma
Voice Type: Um, cute and high pitched? I dunno. xD
Languages/Accents: Australian, mate.
Contact Details: VM, PM, MSN, AIM (if I'm on), Facebook, Skype, whatever else.
Availability: No more Uni for four months, I've got work, though. Still, I'll be around sometime every day.
Voice Sample: Right here.

----------
Character List; Team StormRiders

Zanna; female; Pikachu; played by Kumori Gem
Jarre; male; Torchic; played by Shen
Rye; male; Elekid; open
Lani; female; Houndoom; played by Graceful_Suicune
Codan; male; Dragonite; played by Neo Pikachu
Altair; male; Pikachu; open
Dash; male; Sneasel; open
Tali; female; Buizel; open
Virok; male; Electivire; open
Raze; male; Taillow; open
Scythe; female; Absol; played by Tombi
Deoxys; male; open
Darkrai; male; played by Neo Pikachu

Pending Scripts;
-- These are scripts that are waiting to be recorded

Characters; Zanna, Jarre
Spoiler:
Quote:
READ; Chapter 12: A Traitor Exposed

ZANNA: (gasps) Jarre! You… you brought me back!

JARRE: (says icily) Yes.

ZANNA: (murmurs) You worked for Scythe. In her gang you… were evil.

JARRE: I wasn’t always like that, Zanna. I didn’t want to be what I became. (sighs)

ZANNA: But you did. And all of the creatures that suffered under your talons…

JARRE: (angrily) Did you think I wanted to do it!? Did you think I wanted to work for Scythe?! To be who I was? No, it… overtook me, Zanna… I was a demon! Scythe made me into who I was; a monster without a soul. I did her evil deeds not because I wanted to, but because she ordered it! (pauses, voice softens) Raze… when he left, I… I wasn’t the same Pokemon I was when he was here. The only thing that I cared about had vanished and forsaken me. You must understand, I had nothing else to live for!

ZANNA: (angrily) So you ruined the lives of others because you had nothing to live for?! Then you were just as bad as Scythe! Worse even, a coward and a fool for doing it!

JARRE: Don’t speak of what you don’t understand! How could you? You’ve never had someone betray you and run off, leaving you all alone. To feel like a black hole, or a deep void, Zanna. To feel broken… Don’t ever say that I was a monster! If you haven’t been through it, you don’t know!

ZANNA: You had a choice. You had a choice and you threw it! Your petty brother doesn’t deserve you! If you thought for one second about whose lives you were endangering, who you so brutally murdered! You think you would feel something. But you were right all along! You’re not a Pokemon, you’re a demon! And so you will remain until the end of your days, Jarre. (pauses) Darkrai has your soul now. You’re cursed, and you won’t get it back!”

JARRE: (face pales, shocked, hesitates) You may think I’m a demon, but I’m not the betrayer. You stole into my memories…you couldn’t have just asked, could you? Everything has to be the difficult way for you!

ZANNA: “And you’re perfect? (almost hysterical laughter) No, I think you’re the betrayer. Of friendship and more. I mean, how do you think I felt when I found out my best friend was a murderer?”

JARRE: (speaks more softly) Speaking of friendship, I thought of a name for the team. (pauses) Team Stormriders, for riding out the storm, however tough. This may be one of those situations, Zanna. And I think we both need to adjust.

Characters; Zanna, Rye
Spoiler:
Quote:
READ; Chapter 25: Goodbye

ZANNA: (whines) Urgh, why does this always happen to me!

RYE: Because you’re a danger magnet, of course.

ZANNA: What do you want? I thought I was supposed to be invisible?

RYE: I’m sorry about that. It’s just that with everything so…complicated… (pauses) I thought it might be better if we don’t talk so much; at least in public.

ZANNA: Oh, right… (pauses) Are we?

RYE: Are we what?

ZANNA: The rule. Are we…

RYE: I…I’m not sure.

ZANNA: It seems hard for you. Do you regret what happened, or–

RYE: No! I don’t regret it, it’s just that…I’m not used to this. I can’t expect you to understand, Zanna, but my past kind of prevents me from feeling much emotion. See, something bad happened when I was little and ever since then I’ve cut myself off from my feelings, drawing on numbness instead. (pauses) Please don’t, it’s all right. So…just saying that I haven’t felt anything in a few years, how would you feel if something like last night happened?

ZANNA: Confused. Confused at why I was feeling things again. But that’s just a guess. I really don’t know what it’s like for you. Every time I want to help, you seem to retreat. Then it’s back to square one.

RYE: You’re more observant than I thought. Hmm. But it doesn’t matter. (shakes head) I just need some time to figure things out.

ZANNA: Time is exactly what we don’t have. We’re meant to be heading for the missionary soon, remember?

RYE: No, you can’t go there, I’ve told you!

ZANNA: But you didn’t tell me why. I want you to give me a good reason why not. This could be the only chance we have to overthrow Deoxys. I don’t want to mess it up.

RYE: (looks pained) You can’t go, because… of my father.

ZANNA: Your father?

RYE: My father is the main cause of things that go wrong within my life. What I tell you must never be repeated amongst anyone. Do you promise? (panics)

ZANNA: I promise.

RYE: The formality you heard Windtalon use last night, ‘Lord Rye’, is not technically true. I’m not a lord as such, just the son of the Commander at the Wingardom Missionary. My father also happens to be in charge of part of the Marble City, which is why he and I are often referred to as ‘lords’, you see?

ZANNA: So you’re not royalty?

RYE: No more than you are. (pauses) Although you could be considered royalty, being a Light Pokemon.

ZANNA: Oh, I hadn’t thought of that. But you were saying?

RYE: Well, I’m a lieutenant at the Missionary. My job – what I do – is to try to keeps tabs on Deoxys and his followers by any means possible. So far I haven’t done such a good job and this makes my father displeased.

ZANNA: Is that bad? For him to be angry?

RYE: He’s not in the right frame of mind when he gets angry. (shudders) And that makes him a very formidable foe. When I was little (pauses) I disobeyed my father’s command to stay out of the Forbidden Room. I foolishly led my best and only friend, Kryal, down there with me. Kryal’s sister tried to warn us, but we took no heed or her words. (closes eyes in pain) We were fools. The moment I stepped into that room I knew something wasn’t right.

ZANNA: (whispers) What did you find?

RYE: I had failed to sense it, though I clearly should have. What else was the Experiment Room used for? My father, the man whom I had trusted so wholly, was nothing more than a monster. I found out that he was making an army of Dark Pokemon. I swear I had nothing to do with it. When my father found out that I knew, he threatened me by any means to keep the secret safe. That’s why he murdered his advisor – one of my closest friends – and my best friend. Kryal was lost to me then, as was my future.

ZANNA: Are you afraid now? (trembling)

RYE: (curious) Afraid of what?

ZANNA: I understand that you had to harden yourself to make sure you were never hurt again, right? Now you seem to be letting more of your guard down. That could be potentially dangerous for you. Are you afraid to be hurt again?

RYE: (whispers) It pains me every day, but what would be worse is not knowing all the good things I could feel. That’s the price we have to pay to feel happiness. We need to take the good with the bad and somehow struggle through it.

Completed Scripts;
-- These are scripts that have been recorded and finished

-- None
----------

-- Spots marked 'open' are free for the taking. Lemme know if you wanna try out for the part.
-- I'm flexible; that means more than one person can play a part if they wish, and I allow it.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 11-07-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Name: Kaioo
Voice Type: I believe it's Deep.
Languages/Accents: English, supposedly an American/English accent ._.
Contact Details: Neon Pikachu88(AIM),MSN(send me pm for my contact details for that),VM,PM
Availability: Often.
Voice Sample: Voice Sample

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Yaaaay~

Name: Suicune/Graceful/Grace/Flareon/Xanthe.
Voice Type: Normal? Average. It's not very deep but not high.
Languages/Accents: Australian, American, English (a bit shabby). As for languages, only English. xD
Contact Details: Pe2k via PM and VM, email (contact me via PM if you want to know it) ; AIM: XantheFlareon ; deviantART (GoldFlareon).
Availability: Every day. My time is GMT +10. On weekdays I'm available from about 5 pm till 9 pm (recording times--being online is up to 11pm), and weekends it's from about 12 pm to 9 pm on and off (again, recording times).
Voice Sample: Clicky. :3
Characters voiced so far: Dusty (from my story, Through the Eyes of a Flareon), Solita (Kaioo's story), narrator part (Giratina's story, Rock Megaphone), Rosie, Redclaw and Thunder (Scytherwolf's story, The Path of Destiny).
Projects in progress: Lani (Kumori Gem's story, Team Stormriders), Spirit of Christmas (HKim's project), narrator (Eraizaa-kun's project).

I'll only post clips here I initiated. For parts I've played for other people's voice acting scenes, find the people who have "held" them, I suppose.

Stories:

- Through the Eyes of a Flareon
Characters:
Dusty, female - played by me.
Zhol, female - played by Elecii.
Random bidoof, female - played by Doodlebop.
Random pokemon - played by JokesterJesse, Scytherwolf, HKim, me.
Random chatot, male - played by Shen
Haunter, male - XaiakuX

In future/have not been in a scene and therefore don't have actors yet:
Izante, female -
Raiys, male -
Azure, female -
Luck, male -
Shard, male -
Habib, male -
Yukra, male -
Ikari, female -
Mynk, female -
(And more. Just don't want to list every possible character. xD)

Script excerpts:
#1. Chapter 15: A Wet Quest (Oh, Dam!)
Spoiler:
Zhol: “D-Dusty?”

Dusty: “They got you too?”

Zhol: “...‘Got me’? - (Pause) - Dusty, what are you doing here?”

Dusty: “Yeah...well... I actually did move...because some stupid pokémon lured me outside the bushed off area! And then the next thing I knew I was seeing stars and being dragged into that house thing made of trees. I’m not here ‘cause I wanna be. Those bozos captured me against my will, and now they want me to help.”

Zhol: “These pokémon are vague friends of my colony.”

Dusty: “W-wh...uhh...they are?” ‘Why would they want to be?!’

Zhol: “Yes. They raised one of our members as their own despite him being neither a bidoof nor bibarel.”

Dusty: “Right... So, why do they need me to help them fend off...‘invaders’?” (Zhol is confused and needs filling in.) “Uhh...according to them a group o’ pokémon have a problem with them, not that I blame them, and the pokémon here are worried they’re gonna attack. – (Pause) – We don’t have to stay...do we? It’s really not something I’m keen on doing... It’s not even our fight!”

Zhol: “You shouldn’t be so hasty.”

Dusty: ‘Oh, the irony...’

Zhol: “It is true the battle does not concern either of us, but I cannot turn my back on the colony’s friends. In turn I guarantee they will help us when we’re in need of it.”

Dusty: “Great, so it’s an ‘even if you’re not part of it, you should still care’ kinda thing?”

Zhol: “...Please understand.” (Zhol crosses the river.)

Dusty: “Welcome...to the dark side.”

Bidoof: “Excusing me now, please.”

Dusty: “Uhh... I am excusing you now, please?”

Bidoof: “You are coming with me now, please.”

Dusty: “Wait. Where are we going?”

Bidoof: “I am taking you now to have the battle plan for tonight explained to you, flareon.”

Dusty: “What, no grand tour? (Zhol gives her a look.) Joking...”

*they arrive*

Bidoof: “We are here now.”

Dusty: “Uhh...yeah. How exactly do we get in? I don’t see a way through...”

Bidoof: “We are going underwater now, please, where the entrance is.”

Dusty: “WHAT?!”

Bidoof: “Is there a problem?”

Dusty: “Uhh, yeah! I’m a fire type! Fire types hate water!”

Zhol: “Dusty, you have to comply.”

Dusty: “But, Zhol! I can’t even swim properly...and my fur takes forever to dry.”

Zhol: “It can’t be helped. I’m not fond of water myself.”

Dusty: “But you’re part ice.”

Zhol: “Ice and water are two separate elements—even though one is created from the other.”

Dusty: “Oh yeah...”

Bidoof: “We will not dawdle for any longer! Be following me now!”

Dusty: “Ugh...”

Bidoof: “Quickly!”

Dusty: “I’ll show you... Stupid water...” (She dips her paw in, recoiling instantly.) “No, NO! There’s no way I’m going in there! Put me through fire, chuck me into a pit of snakes—but do not expect me to swim for you.”

END. :D

#2 Chapter 8 - Fighting for Freedom

Spoiler:
“Alright, now, you lot: as soon as we get out there, fly to the shore to find things like rocks to bring back and attack the humans with. In any way possible, tempt the humans to send out any flying types of their own. If their pokémon are in the air with you, then they probably won’t want to take their guns and shoot in case their pokémon are shot.”

Random pokémon #1: “I don’t know if this will work... It sounds scary.”

Random pokémon #2: “Yeah...”

Random altaria: “Well, I’m just going to fly away and not come back. What’s the point in returning?!”

Random pelipper: “I was thinking the same thing. That flareon’s plan is ridiculous, anyway. It’ll never work. Don’t know what in the world she’s thinking.”

Random pokémon #3: “What about all those pokémon who would just fly away and not return?”

Dusty: “Any kind of sick-minded selfish flying rat that chooses to do such a thing won’t be going to the nicer of the two Afterworlds. They’d be leaving us all! They’ll live to carry in their hearts a great deal of guilt. – (Pause) – All vine whip users—throw the humans off board, along with any pokémon that try to oppose us! Pokémon with confuse ray—confuse them until they can be confused no more! Pokémon with quick attack, speed charge or agility—use your speed to your advantage! By the way, (looks to haunter) you’ll have to repeat all this to the pokémon in the other crates before you break their locks.”

Haunter: “B-but...how can I remember all that you’ve just said?”

Dusty: “...Hm... Can you go through walls with other pokémon?”

Haunter: “O-only one.”

Dusty: “Good enough! (Looks for a candidate.) You, chatot!”

Chatot: “Yeah?”

Dusty: “Come up here, will ya?”

Chatot: “What?”

Dusty: “Chatter.”

Chatot: “Excuse me?”

Dusty: “You’re excused. Chatter.”

Chatot: “Ch-chatter?”

Dusty: “Chatter! Use your move chatter. This haunter will take you through the wall and into all of the other crates so you can repeat what I’ve said. That way, everyone in the other crates’ll know what to do if they haven’t already figured it out, and he won’t have to remember anything I’ve said.”

Chatot: “What?! I’m not doing that! It’s putting me in danger!”

“You think that nobody else is going to be in danger?! (Pause, turns to look at the others.) Listen! This is not a game! Neither is it a guarantee that everyone is going to escape unharmed...or even alive. If you lot think you’re in more danger than the rest of us, you’re wrong! Every one of us is going to be fighting for our lives! If a bullet from the humans’ guns is fired at any of us land pokémon, we’ll be more likely to be hit than any of you! Team Rocket humans will have more land than sky pokémon. That means that we will be the ones being injured the most! I want you to all understand that we have to work as a team and co-operate if we want this to work out. The humans are gonna put up a fight...and we must counter it with all we've got.”

Scytherwolf's The Path of Destiny (a.k.a. NOT MY STORY)

Excerpt:

1. Thunder and Rosie's argument

Script:
Spoiler:
Thunder: “Leave me alone, or I’ll chop your tails off!”

Rosie: “I’m not afraid of you! A blind hatchling could see that you wouldn’t last a second fighting a fire type! You probably couldn’t even get close to me without passing out again…you need to learn your place, learn to shut up, and learn that you aren’t the most powerful pokémon ever-you get weak just like the rest of us!”

Redclaw: “Stop this now. Rosie, go up with Snowcrystal at the front of the group. Thunder…”

Thunder: “I’ll do what I want! That ninetales can only fight with petty words. I can tear her apart!”

Redclaw: “And you will do nothing of the sort. Stay here. She won’t bother you.”

Thunder: “Coward!”

Parodyish picture:
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9...andthunder.png

There we go. x)

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-15-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Name: Doodlebop, but call me Doodle.
Voice Type: Deep, apparently. But voice filters are AWESOME.
Languages/Accents: American (with a slight western tang! ...Really slight. I live in a city.). I can fake some accents, but it's pretty bad. As for languages, English, but I'm learning Latin (cuz that's real applicable).
Contact Details: VM or PM me.
Availability: I'm pretty free. During November, I'm doing NaNoWriMo, but I can still do it! ...Because I'm a lazy slacker...
Voice Sample: HAVE AT YOU. /lolwat

TA-DAAAA.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 11-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Sorta taking tips from Gemma's post x3

-Name: Shen

-Voice Type: I sound like a young- to mid-teen, moderately high-pitched (especially for a male xP)

-Languages/Accents: I'm all-American, dude, no accent. But I can try and add a slight accent to my voice for certain parts, though with my limited experience, this will obviously take practice x3

-Contact Details: VM and PM are obvious, AIM and MSN are two things I'm always on, I'm sometimes on YIM, and I just got Skype so expect to see me there as well ^^.

-Availability: Until I get a job, my schedule is very tentative and ever-changing, so if you're willing to work with me, I'd be happy to make appointments to do stuff ^^.

-Voice Sample: Here ya go!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Current Project

The Trial of Juno Character List

Landon (Male Pikachu) - Shen
Juno (Male Pikachu) - open
Blazewing (Female Latias) - RocketMeowth
Sivaris (Male Staraptor) - Neo Pikachu
Zhunjai (Female Sandshrew) - open
Mythos (Female Jolteon) - open
Sita (Female Pikachu) - open
King Skepter (Male Ampharos) - open
Zanix (Male Charmeleon) - open
Zyrina (Female Zangoose) - open
Shirazon (Male Raichu) - open
Sorai (Female Pikachu) - open
Trais (Female Wartortle) - open
Aries (Male Sceptile) - open
Dysan (Male Lugia) - open
Zantetsuken (Darkrai) - open
High General Makuta (Male Kabutops) - open
Giratina (Female, name tentative) - open
Rayquaza (Male, name tentative) - open

Undecided Voice Talents
Kumori Gem (auditioning for Zhunjai, Mythos, and Sorai)
Larvinator
Deoxys Ribonuke
k_pop

Pending Scripts

None yet

Completed Scripts

None yet

Spots that are marked as "open" are free to audition for, of course. And it is also possible to be picked for multiple parts if an auditioner can handle it. Finally, there are also minor roles that don't last nearly as long but are just as important to have a Voice for. And finally, more voices shall be added to the list as the needs arise.

Last edited by Shen; 02-20-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Added a Voice Sample!
Old 11-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I N F O

Name Cait.
Gender Female.

---------------------
Voice Type
l o w
Moderately low for a girl when I'm relaxed. I can go up several pitches quite
naturally, though, which is what I do when I'm working so I sound more
approachable. :P Hah! I can be quite grumpy and monotone, but also quite
excitable, so it all depends.
Languages/Accents
e n g l i s h
I'm English; therefore I speak the Queen's English. My accent is English; therefore
I'm good for a villain. xD
Contact Details
e v e r y t h i n g
VM/PM | MSN/email [enigma-and-freedom@hotmail.co.uk] | AIM [ohthemetal]
Availability
a l w a y s
I'm constantly online, due to my phone, so I'm available even when I'm out.
I'm on my main computer for several hours a day. n_n
Voice Sample
h e r e . . .

P R O J E C T S

striked: not complete, not accepting, not open.

|| i n c a r n a t e ||

c h a r a c t e r l i s t

Spoiler:
Kyosan
Male Umbreon
-open-

Grey
Male Luxio
-Woodchuck-

Memphis
Male Crawdaunt
-open-

Niall
Male Shiftry
-open-

Vladimir
Male Dusclops
-open-

Roze
Female Vulpix
-Phantom Kat-

Elana
Female Ampharos
-Kumori Gem-

Dusk
Female Espeon
-Tombi-

Enar
Male Misdreavus
-Gaby-

Boreil
Male Nidorino
-open-

|| t h e m e r i n e s ||

c h a r a c t e r l i s t

Spoiler:
Cho Tenshi
Female
-open-

Otaru Karanara
Male
-open-

Lime Karanara
Male
-open-

Zoharu Liha
Male
-open-

Kuragari Akuma
Female
-Tombi-

Gaidoku Akuma
Female
-Tombi-

Leo Gatsu
Male
-open-

Sujime Kirosetsu
Male
-open-

Aaron Shikamia
Male
-open-

May Shikamia
Male
-open-

Attila Fushidara
Male
-open-

Red Akamatsu
Male
-open-

Aa
Male
-open-

Apache
Male
-open-

Wocky
Male
-open-

Obu
Male
-open-

Last edited by Tombi; 11-07-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:39 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Name: Harry Kim
Voice Type: A higher-pitched male voice
Languages/Accents: English (American), Studied Spanish (So I could probably pronounce the words properly)

Contact Details: Forum, AIM (HKimF)
Availability: Usually busy during the standard working hours.
Voice Sample: Here

Voice Portfolio

A Path of Destiny - Meeting

Characters (In Order of Appearance)

Stormblade - Shen
Spark - HKim
Snowcrystal - Scourge of Amaranth

A Man's Gotta Sing

Spoiler:

A man’s gotta sing
what a man’s gotta sing
Why hesitate?
This isn’t everything

All that matters
Taking matters into our own hands
The question is: Should we sing?

Stand forth Everyone,
Talent here to see
We have the tools
Look at what we can be

Don’t be afraid to try
Cause we are on your side
The day needs our singing expertise

A man’s gotta sing what a man’s gotta sing
Why hesitate? This isn’t everything.
The only double trouble is your own small fear repressed
So please go take the chance, to sing your best

Here we’re having fun
You and everyone
Let the passion move you
Take a moment in the sun

From solo vocals
beautiful melodies
It’s time to set your voice free

A man’s gotta sing What a Man’s gotta sing
Why hesitate? This isn’t everything.
When you’re inspired, you can’t tire, what’s the use
There’s songs need singing, some ringing notes to peruse

The only double trouble is your own small fear repressed
So please go take the chance, to sing your best

"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 11-26-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Name: Neo Pikachu
Voice Type: Slightly deep male voice
Languages/Accents: American English
Contact Details: PM or VM is fine.
Availability: Currently booked at the moment.

Voice Sample:

Examples:

The Trial of Juno: United in Arms - The Prologue

Chapter 4: The Trial of Juno: United in Arms.

Kaioo's Fic

Team Stormriders: CHAPTER 8: Fragments of the past
Codan Tryout

Team Stormriders: Chapter 28, Deception Part 2
Darkrai Tryout, altered echoed voice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT PROJECTS

<None>

Old 11-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Name: Shock64

Voice Type: Deep, but I can fake an even deeper voice, a demonic voice, or a comically high pitched voice.

Languages/Accents: American (English). I have the ability to do a variety of accents, which are as follows: British, English, Canadian, Indian, Jamaican, Irish, Scottish, Australian, French, Russian, German, Mexican, Italian, as well as a variety of different American accents. British and Russian are my favorite. I can also pronounce words in Spanish or Italian.

Contact Details: PM, AIM, VM.

Availability: Whenever. xP

Voice Sample: I'll get this up soon. I plan on doing one single line, repeated in my normal voice, deep voice, comic voice, and a few different accents.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|

Last edited by Shock64; 11-26-2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

This voice acting thing sure is popular.

Name: Larvinator (Larvi)

Voice Type: A little deep? I'm not sure, judge for yourself.

Languages/Accents: S'just generic American. Learning Japanese, so even if I don't have the accent for it, I could still pronounce everything properly.

Contact Details: AIM is a pretty surefire way to hit me up (and I'm almost always invisible, so IM me even if it doesn't look like I'm online). I'm on Skype, too, but more infrequently.

Availability: Afternoons, 4:00 Mountain time for you weird people who demand specifics. Weekends are pretty much wide open.

Voice Sample: hi guys

Current Projects: Shen's The Trial of Juno once I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
¡Con ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

_____

Information

Name: Phantom Kat, Kat, or Rocío

Voice Type: My voice is young sounding but not very high-pitched. I would make a good voice for a child or maybe a teenage girl.

Languages/Accents:

American English: I've fluent in English, and as I am living in Texas I guess you could consider my accent Texans or southern. I do say "ya'll" when I speak, so that might be a factor worth to consider.

Mexican Spanish: This is my native language. My accent can be considered Mexican, although from living in the United States so long it might not be that noticeable. I can also do a Spanish accent quite easily, so if you want that instead, just tell me.

Italian: I don't speak a lick of Italian, but due to knowing Spanish, I can probably pronounce it pretty decently if I have something to read from.

Contact Details: Drawing Pencil (AIM) bryces_squirtle@yahoo.com (Yahoo)

Availability: Weekends and late afternoons on weekdays

Voice Sample: Clicky!

_____

Past Projects

Pokemon: The Pathof Destiny: Caves

- As Rosie the Ninetales

_____

Current Projects

None.

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce

Last edited by Phantom Kat; 05-24-2011 at 03:55 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:56 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Name: k_pop, generally Kris though.
Gender: I'm a girl, so yeah, that's probably what I'll stick with.
Voice Type: Um...normal? ^^'
Languages/Accents: I'm from the US, but suppose I'm somewhere between Pittsburghese and Southern.
Contact Details: I have MSN and AIM. Send a PM if you need to get me.
Availability: Variable. Usually late.
Voice Sample: I feel silly. XD

Poketweet: Flannery and Roxanne
I was Flannery.

Professor Juniper's introduction to Pokemon BW.

Last edited by k_pop; 08-04-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Name: Professor Geoffrey (or just Professor or Geoffrey)
Voice Type: In-between.
Languages/Accents: American, Latin (not Hispanic; Roman!)
Contact Details: PM or VM is fine. You could also IM me if I'm on. (geoffreysgrotto)
Availability: I'm on every day. You'll have to contact me if you want me to be on at a particular time.
Voice Sample: To be added later. It's late right now, but I want to find certain passages that I've written so I can practice speaking in different roles.

Other: I've been told I'm an exceptional narrator by many. I've done a live narration along with a flute choir to a song called "The Legend of the Sleepy Bear" in an advanced musical concert. Other than narration, I could imagine voicing off-beat or eccentric characters, or characters that just don't fit in (examples, Bidoof from PMD2, Neville from Harry Potter, Nurse Jeffrey from House, MD).
Old 11-25-2010, 03:25 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Name: Jesse
Voice Type: High pitched lawl.
Languages/Accents: Texan :o and the sound of a 14 year old
Contact Details: VM, PM, AIM.
Availability: I'm on everyday I guess.
Voice Sample: A Studeerr

Last edited by JokesterJesse; 11-25-2010 at 03:58 AM.