Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 10:44 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Hey Guys! I'm back! And this time better than ever! I've been preparing this RP for a long time in wait for the day I get my internet back! This time I'm not going to rush everything, I've learned now that we should slow down and enjoy things now while we can.

~Plot~

Far off the coast of the Battle Zone are eight islands that surround one bigger island. According to old folk legend the island in the center is where all the legendary pokemon used to gather. The reason to this day is still unknown...

Now it is used for what we call the Island League. On each of the eight smaller islands there lies an Island Dome. Each Island Dome is lead by an Island Master. Trainers from far and wide come to challenge the Island Master. By defeating all eight Island Masters you gain entrance into the Island League, where all the best of the best battlers compete for the title of Island King/Queen. The Island League is held on the great colosseum on the center island. Winning this is very prestigous. Both coordinators and trainers come to compete, but there are requirements. Each trainer must have at least competed once in either a Grand Festival or any league from any region.

Each Island goes by a number. Island number one is north of the the center island. Then the rest of the islands go clockwise around the center island (The Grand Island).

But lately some strange things have been occurring on the islands. Storms are occurring more often, the wild pokemon appear less than they used to on the islands, the ocean currents are fierce sometimes, and there have been strange pokemon attacks.

~Your Role~

You can either be an Island Leader or a challenger. Both will have an equal opportunites at adventure. This is the big time! Challengers are being flown here on a plane and than a boat will take them to any island they wish. Leaders are awaiting the challengers.

~Sign Ups~

~Rules~
1.) No bunnying, godmodding, or flaming.
2.) All regular forum rules apply
3.) Keep it PG-13. (No sex or french kissing (making out), only slight kissing. No bloodshowers. Cuts and brokebones acceptable)
4.) At least a paragraph in each post.
5.) Proofread not neccessary, but try to use correct grammar and spelling.
6.) No legendaries
7.) Only three characters
8.) Have fun!!
9.) Leaders do not need a specific type
10.) You don't have to challenge the islands in order
11.) Fifth generation pokemon are allowed

Island Leaders are awaiting challengers at their islands. The Challengers have just arrived by plane. They are at the Center Island.

Lyla Emony
Island One
Sunday
10:00 A.M.

Lyla stood in the center of her Island Dome. It had white walls with heart and star designs on the walls. There were curtains on the entrance of the Dome and the opposite side of the entrance. A battle stage was in the center and a stands on left and right sides of the battle field. Above both of the section of stands were scoreboards.

Lyla stood in the center of her contest like stage. Lyla smiled as she looked at her dome. "I know its my day off but I can't stay away from my dome. I hope Niall likes it," Lyla whispered to herself. She walked off the stage and outside of her dome.

Her island had the usual as all the other islands. A hotel for challengers to stay at, a pokemon center and a pokemon shop. Lyla felt the morning sea breeze blow against her body and her long hair. She loved the feeling of the ocean against her, it made her feel free. "I can't wait to share this with Niall," Lyla exclaimed. Since we both have the same day off we can spend sometime together for once in a long time! Lyla smiled like she never had before at the thought of Niall. She walked to the edge of the island. At this part of the island it had beach-like sand. Lyla sat there and felt the sea breeze against her. She was where she knew was her destiny. She felt happy.

Dax Hansen
Center Island
Sunday

Dax had walked around the Center Island. The crystal dome that was in the center of the island is where the Island League would be held. Once I collect all 8 island symbols I will conquer here. Dax walked off to the north end of the island.There were eight boats there with signs of numbers on them. Each boat would leave soon and take you to your desired island. Dax hopped onto the sixth boat. Looks like I will challenge Island Leader 6 The boat was white with a red under surface. It had several tables and chairs on its main deck. Dax sat at one of the tables and began reading a book. He felt he could win this easily.

Rosalina Martin
Island Number 6
Sunday

Rosalina stood in the center of her dome. Her dome was a castle-like-one. The walls were stone and chrome floors. The battle field was made of black cobble stone. On right and left side of the battle field were fancy tables and chairs. The chairs were these very refined and expensive looking lime green chairs. The wooden table was also very expensive and soft, smooth wood.

"Hmmm...my dome is the most gorgeous of all the other lousy Island Leaders! And I am without a doubt the best of them all," Rosalina arrogantly stated to herself. She walked her cat walk out of her dome and out to the island. Rosalina stood there with her long red hair blowing in the wind. "This sea breeze totally makes me look radiant. Now if only there were more cute guys on the island then it would be paradise!" Rosalina exclaimed. She walked down to the beach part of the island and stood there. Rosalina smiled her arrogant smile. I so deserve all of the island as great as I am. She stood there with her hands on her hips.

Last edited by mickmon95; 11-07-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:17 AM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Niall Johnasson
Sunday
10:00 AM
Island 3

"Well, isn't it a great day? And I'm going to spend the day with Lyla, the most beautiful girl in the world." Niall's heart jumped at the thought of her, just as per usual. He hadn't really seen her in 4 years, and once he got a letter asking him to join here, he couldn't refuse. He made his way to the training grounds, where he would wait for Lyla, his best friend Jack, and his brother Aidan. His half brother was called Aidan, and while they looked nothing alike, their fathers were the same. Jack had been his best friend since he turned 19, and was his complete opposite, but somehow they got on immensely well.

Aidan Johnasson and Jack Olsson
Island 3
10 AM

"Hey fatty, wake up! We're late!"
It was a strict regimen that Jack and Aidan, Train, Battle, Socalize, sleep, repeat. That was the way."Jesus Christ Jack!" Aidan Johnasson exclaimed. He didn't like to be woken. He quickly got dressed, went to the training ground and they both met Niall Johnasson, Aidan's half brother. He was also the island master. He seemed to be waiting for someone, probably his girlfriend Lyla Emony. He had the somber look as if he was sad, as he usually did when not with her. "Hey Bro, how're you?" Aidan asked.
"I'm waiting for Lyla...." He said with a sigh, and they all released their pokemon.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:40 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
Island 1
10:01 A.M.

Lyla remembered she had promised to meet Niall at his island to hang out. "I need to meet Niall soon, but I also love training with Mimoto! I guess I could go pick up Mimoto and head over to Niall's island. We can train and hang out there," Lyla exclaimed to herself. Lyla grabbed a poke ball from her pink hand bag with heart desings all over it. Lyla took out a poke ball with a heart seal on it. "Heart let's take to the skies!" Lyla exclaimed as she tossed the poke ball into the air. The red and white sphere span and then opened in the sky. Hundreds of red hearts fanned out and then combined to form a pokemon. A Togekiss appeard in the sky. Heart landed in front of Lyla. Lyla climbed on top fo Heart and flew towards to Island 2. Since its Mimoto's day off we should train like we always do. Heart and Lyla flew to Island 2. It wasnt that far away but it still took some time to arrive on Island 2. Lyla loved the wind in her hair and Heart loved flying with Lyla.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:44 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Mimori Sato and Reno Sato
Island 2
Sunday

Mimori, or as she rather be called Mima, stood in her her dome, bored as could be as she waited for Lyla to come and pick her up to train. Mimori’s dome was a large room that the walls, floors, and ceilings were all made out of stone, and generic pillars lined the battle arena which was in the middle of the room. In the part of the room farthest from the door was a sort of throne, over which a giant V hung on the wall. The gym was this simple because Mimori’s Zoroark, Phantom, changed how the place looked for battles anyway so the appearance didn’t really matter that much, in the long run. Mimori was looking out of one of the many small windows that were spread out around the perimeter of the room.

Mimori heard the door open and spun around to see who was coming in. It obviously wasn’t Lyla, she was never this early, and any trainer would have been able to see the sign that said “Dome Closed” that was posted on the door. From the door her older brother, Reno, emerged. This caused Mimori’s eyes to widen, as she had no idea he was on his way to the islands, and she ran over to him and glomped him. “Yay! Your actually here!” Mimori exclaimed with joy.

Reno laughed for a few seconds before responding. “Of corse I’m here. I did say I was challenging all of the Leagues, after all. I’m more surprised to see that your here, and a Leader at that.” He said, followed by him joking saying, “Maybe I should have kept those Pokemon for myself and given you different ones.

Mimori giggled and let go of her brother, backing away a few steps. “Well, I trained a lot. I would battle you to prove it, but it’s my day off, and that wouldn’t be fair to any of the other challengers.” She said. She thought for a few seconds on what to do about that problem and then got an idea. “I’m training with a friend of mine today! Would you like to come?” Mimori asked excitedly.

Reno pondered this for a moment and then shrugged. “Sure. I don’t see any reason why not. Where are you going to meet that friend of yours?” He asked. He already had the idea that this friend of Mimori was another one of the Leaders, because who else would a Leader train with? Then again, she was training with him too, but he was family.

Mimori shrugged as well. “She was meeting me here. So we should just wait until she can get here. She usually rides her Togekiss over here, so it’ll be quicker than a ferry, but it all depends on when she leaves.” Mimori walked over to the throne and sat down on it, and Reno walked over next to it and sat on the floor. Mimori looked down at Reno. “You wanna sit here?” She asked. He shook his head ‘no’ as a response, because he was more used to not being comfy than his sister due to his journey being the longer one.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Araceli
Island 5
Sunday

Araceli sat on the floor in her dome, all her pokemon gathered around her. The dome wasn't anything special, just a wide open space with small windows to let in some needed light. "So, what should we do on this fine day-off?" She asked no one in particular, since it was more of a whisper, a thought, than an out-loud question. She got up and turned to her pokemon, who waited for orders. "No training this Sunday, guys, just relax. You've earned it."

She just wished someone would visit...

Aldric Ayers
Center Island
Sunday

Aldric stood at the dock, staring into the distance at Island 5, his Gochiruzeru at his side. He'd gotten word that Araceli was on that island, as the leader. Why not go there first? "Ready, Gothi?" He told his pokemon. "We're about to meet an old friend."

He called back his Gochiruzeru and called out Salamence, jumping onto his back. "Fly!" The dragon acted immediately, flying off over the sea towards the island.

"Hopefully, it's her day off. Though, I wouldn't mind a battle. It all depends on what she feels like..." He said to his Salamence, who was indeed listening, interested. He could just faintly recognize the name 'Araceli'. He was only a Bagon, then...

"You guys'll love her though, she's really good with pokemon!"

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:06 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

Nikolai Reisan
Island 7
Sunday
10:00am

OOC: sory guys, im going to be on hiatus most of friday and this weekend i'll be back either late sunday or monday i'm visiting family over the weekend :)

Nikolai stood in the training room of his Island Dome. He had just finished a round of sparing with Blue, his Lucario. His muscles were trembling, sweat beaded his skin, and the session was not an easy one. It lasted for a whole seven minutes. Nikolai was catching his breath, leaning against the ropes of the sparing ring they were in. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Blue was still full of energy.

Nikolai let a sigh escape his lips as he said, “How do you still have so much energy left Blue?”

The Lucario looked up and gave his trainer a look that plainly said, “It’s obvious isn’t it? I’m a Pokémon and you’re not.”
“Ah well, let’s take a break, today’s been slow. What, we’ve had only one challenger today? He wasn’t all that strong either.” Nikolai said.

Blue just stretched apparently lost in thought, thinking of the challenger and how he alone defeated the three Pokémon. He looked down and shot another look at Nikolai that said, “We haven’t had a strong challenger in a while….”

“Isn’t that the truth? Well let me take a shower, and we can go for a jog around the town. White will be here if anyone comes.” Nikolai said as he headed out of the ring and went towards the door to the showers.

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 09-30-2010, 11:32 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
10:10 A.M.
Flying Towards Island 2

Lyla and Heart flew over the crystal blue sea. Some Finneon and Goldeen would sometimes jump into the air. Lyla found this quite amusing. She loved to see pokemon in harmony. "How are you doing Heart?" Lyla asked her pokemon. "Toge To!" Heart exclaimed with a smile. They were now about to arrive on the island. Heart prepared for a landing.

Heart slowly and gentley descended. They landed firmly and gracefully on the ground. Lyla loved training with Mima because she always learned something new. "Thank you so much for flying me here Heart! Now take a rest," Lyla said lovingly as she returned her pokemon to his poke ball. Lyla walked over to Mima's Island Dome. A closed sign was on the door.

Lyla walked in to see Mima talking to someone. "Hey Mima! Are you ready for our Sunday training? I have a new move I want to show you! I promised Niall we would meet up with him to train on his island if that is alright with you," Lyla exclaimed happily. Lyla's poke ball opened and her Piplup had emerged from it.

"Pip pip lup!" Aqua exclaimed angrily. Lyla's Piplup hated being inside his poke ball so Lyla usually carried him in her arms. "Aqua I'm sorry. I forgot to take you out," Lyla apologized. Aqua sighed and jumped into Lyla's arms. Lyla held him in her arms, spoiling Aqua as usual. Lyla sighed. Maybe I shouldn't spoil Aqua so much...

Dax Hansen
Sunday
On A Boat To Island Five

Dax looked at the number of his boat and realized he had gotten on the wrong one. He had inteneded to go on boat six, but accidentally boarded boat five. So now he would face Leader of Island Five. He just shrugged his shoulders and laid back in his seat. He felt it would be not too much of a challenge to claim victory. He knew he would be the champion in the end but he wanted all of the battles to be insanely fun as well. He adored challenges.

Rosalina Martin
Sunday
Island Six

Rosalina walked back into her Island Dome. "Tess and Bruce lets come on out!" Rosalina shouted. She tossed two poke balls into the air. Tess was a Torterra and Bruce a Blastoise. Bruce had been her starter so she was closest to him. Rosalina adored all of her pokemon equally. "How are the best pokemon in the world? Fabulous as always I'll bet!" Rosalina arrogantly stated.

She sat down at one of the expensive tables on the left side of the battle field. Her pokemon rested on the battle field arrogantly. Rosalina pulled out a brush from her pink leather purse she always carried around. Rosalina began brushing her long red hair as if she was trying to make someone jealous. This was normal behavior for her. "No wonder I have the Beauty Symbol!" Rosalina exclaimed as she continued to brush her hair.

Last edited by mickmon95; 10-01-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Sieses Offline

Island 2
Sunday
10:11 A.M.

While waiting for Lyla to arrive, Mimori and Reno got to talking about each of their journeys, comparing the difficulty each of them had. For the most part, Reno’s journey was the toughest one, but that may have been because Mimori had 5 Pokemon when she began hers. All of their Pokemon would be at the same level of power because Reno used a different team in each Region, and combined the best from each of his teams into one for the Island League. Just as they were getting onto the topic of who each others’ rivals were, Lyla came in the front door and asked if Mimori was ready to train.

Mimori stood up, as did Reno, and nodded. “Yup. By the way, this is my big brother.” Mimori said, motioning toward Reno. She had told Lyla a few things about Reno, mainly about how he was challenging all the Leagues he could find. She then turned to Reno and motioned toward Lyla. “This is Lyla, the friend I was telling you about.” She said.

Reno nodded, he knew that Lyla was the name of one of the Leaders of this League, so his suspicion had just been confirmed. He looked at Lyla and nodded. “It’s nice to meet you.” He said.

Mimori looked over at Lyla and smiled. “So, what’s the plan for today’s training. By the way, I hope you don’t mind if I invite Reno to come with us, because I already did.” She said, before walking toward the door, with Reno following her. Their footsteps echoed throughout the room. Mimori already knew that this training session was going to be interesting because Reno was going to be there.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:38 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Niall, Jack, and Aidan
Island 3
10:03

"When is she getting here??
Aidan inquired. He had a stocky build. Not exactly muscular nor fat either. He had brownish eyes, and short, well kept black hair.

"Not long now, she had to pick up Mima and then she was coming here with Heart." Heart, Lyla's Togekiss, was who she usually had for transportation. It was something that Niall was now looking around anxiously for.

"She's just a girl, Niall, Jesus christ." Said Jack. Jack was probably the most popular of the 3, but the popularity most likely went to his head, seeing as how he was always narrating himself and talking about himself in 3rd person like your average arse down the block.

"You wouldn't say that if that girl with the big boobs would acknowledge you!" Niall recalled his old friend Rosalina, who's name he wasn't ever going to tell Jack, because like all of his other crushes, he would start muttering her name in between snores at night. "Now, would everyone chill until the girls get here?"

"Oh god... Here we go again...""
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
10:13 A.M.
Island 2

"Well its charming to meet you Reno," Lyla said with a courtsy and a giggle. "Mima of course its okay for Reno to come along with us. We could have a four way battle that way," Lyla stated. Lyla followed them out the door. "Well I'm planning to meet Niall on his island so we can train and I can spend some time with him," Lyla explained. The sea breeze blew against Lyla again and her face was lit up with the purest smile.

"Well Niall will soon begin to worry if we don't get there soon," Lyla explained with a giggle. Lyla took Heart's poke ball out of her bag and tossed it up in the air. An array of rainbow hearts shot out of the poke ball and combined to form Togekiss. "I just love to use seals on my poke balls!" Lyla exclaimed happily. Heart flew to the ground and bowed. Lyla with Aqua in her hands climbed on top of Heart. Heart flew a few feet of the ground. "Do you guys have a way of transportation?" Lyla asked politley.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Sieses Offline

Island 2
Sunday
10:15 A.M.

Both Mimori and Reno followed Lyla outside and listened to all she had to say. Right after Lyla finished asking if they had a way to transport Mimori stepped forward and threw her own Pokeball in the air, with her Pelipper, Squirt, appearing in a flash of white light. “You know I have a way to get from island to island. And we’re training with Niall? I’ve always wondered how good of a trainer he really is.” Mimori said.

Reno got one of his Pokeballs in his hand and smiled. “I love to use seals. It makes the show interesting for anybody watching the Pokemon League I’m participating in.” Reno said. He threw the Pokeball into the air, and out of it came a flaming dragon that landed on the ground and then dispersed the flames by spreading it’s wings quickly, revealing itself as an Aerodactyl. “And I have a way of transportation as well.” Reno said, walking over to the rock dragon and getting on it’s back. “So, where to?” He asked.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:22 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
Flying to Island 3
10:25 A.M.

Heart flew high into the sky, heading towards Island 3. Aqua in her arms and Heart flying her. Lyla would only be happier if Niall were here. "Hey Aqua how about we show off our beautiful moves to entertain our friends?" Lyla asked Aqua. Aqua nodded and jumped with excitement. "Heart lets do an axle spin!" Lyla explained. Heart spinned rapidly in circles and Lyla held onto Aqua tightly. "Now Aqua use Bubblebeam!" Lyla commanded. Aqua shot out bubbles from his beak and span around Heart's body. Heart looked like an aquatic whirlpool.

"Heart you ready? This is the tricky part. Use Air Slash!" Lyla exclaimed. Heart slapped his wings together and the bubbles dispersed into small sparks of shiny dust. The air currents still covering Heart. "Now Heart Aura Sphere," Lyla commanded. Heart shot out a blue sphere of aura in front of him. "Heart use Aerial Ace," Lyla ordered. Heart zoomed through the aura sphere and was enveloped in waves of blue aura energy. "Aqua finish this with Drill Peck!" Lyla exclaimed. Aqua's beak began glowing and growing. He then slammed his beak into the waves of aura surrounding Heart. The beak disperced the waves and shone like rainbows.

Lyla stood upon Heart's back with Aqua on her head. Heart landed onto Island 3 gracefully with Lyla standing on his back and Aqua on her head. "Ta-da! So how was that show?" Lyla exclaimed happily. Aqua danced happily on top of Lyla's head and Heart was flapping his winds joyfully. Lyla smiled brightly. She petted Heart and hugged Aqua tightly. "Both of you were great!" Lyla exclaimed.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Sieses Offline

Island 2
Sunday
10:26 A.M.

Mimori and Reno flew behind Lyla, riding Squirt and Ridley respectively. They both watched in awe as Lyla and her two Pokemon preformed a series of moves that all synergized together really well. Mimori had seen seen Lyla’s performances before, but she still was amazed by them. Reno had seen the Grand Festivals that Lyla had preformed at, but there was nothing like seeing them in person. Both Mimori and Reno landed behind Lyla and dismounted their Flying Pokemon, followed by them both returning them to their Pokeballs.

Mimori walked over to Lyla’s side and looked around. “This is the first time I’ve been to Island 3 in a long time. All I did here last time was battle the Leader and heal my Pokemon afterwards.” She said while scratching the back of her head, showing that she was slightly embarrassed that she was a Leader and knew only Islands 1 and 2. “So, what do we do now?” She asked.

Reno stayed behind and examined the layout of the area, while getting another of his Pokeballs in his hand. He threw the Pokeball into the air and when it opened, billows of black smoke poured out of it onto the ground, and his Houndoom appeared in said smoke. The smoke disappeared in a matter of seconds and looked in the direction of the Pokemon Center. “Tell me where to go, so I can meet up with you. I got into a battle with another trainer on the boat earlier, so I need to get my Pokemon healed.” He said, turning his attention to the other two again as his Houndoom, Terra, walked to his side.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

((Sorry I didn't reply earlier.))

Rikku Sinotari
Island 4
Sunday
10:10am

Rikku sat in her Island Dome. Her dome looked like any other from the outside but on the inside, the walls are covered in ivy and there are potted plants and trees dotted around the inside. There is a large two sided scoreboard hangging from the ceiling.

Rikku sat on her side of the battlefield on a log. She held out her arm and shouted to whatever was in the dome. "Ok I give up. You win Sola c'mon out. I got treats." When she finished she heard a flutter of wings and her Butterfree flew out from one of the trees. The Butterfree landed on her outstretched arm. "Freeee!" She called out. Rikku rumaged in her pocket and took out an Oran Berry and gave it to her Butterfree who ate it happily. "I hope someone comes to our island soon Sola." Rikku sighed.

Jamie and Lisa Shino
Center Island
Sunday
10:10am

"C'mon Lisa we need to get there or we wont get the first symbol. According to my notes there are only a few Domes that are open on Sunday. So lets go." Jamie said jumping into boat number 7. Lisa was standing there eyes closed holding a green and white pokeball. All of Lisa's pokeballs are coloured like the pokemon that's inside. And her favourite was her Gardivoir. "Gardivoir says she don't want to go to island 7." Lisa said, she held the pokeball in her hands like it's something precious. "Oh please Lisa just get in the boat." Jamie pleaded. Lisa walked into the boat reluctantly. "Ok we're both willing to go to island 7. But Gardivoir still has a bad feeling." Lisa mumbled as the boat started moving towards Island 7.

Last edited by Monday; 10-04-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:12 AM
akaichi Offline

The Cerberus reincarnates
10:27
Island 3

"Heart, Lyla... Beautiful move as always. Who're your friends Ly?" Said Niall, jumping off his seat and hugging his girlfriend.
Yay! No more suicide! Retorted Aidan, giving Lyla a smile. "Dude, you said she was your girlfriend, you didn't say she was hot." Aidan was in a good mood, despite his brother's bad one. When he was in a good mood, this was when he used his smartness most. It was his crowning trait. His pride and joy.

"Yeah, and shut up or I'll have Aqua bubblebeam you in the face, bro." Niall replied, agitated. He gave Lyla a kiss on the cheek, and let her out of his grasp.

"Who's being immature now?" Jack piped in sarcastically.
"Really Jack, I think no one could ever ever EVER get to your level of childishness..."
"Children, settle down now... Now, where do we start guys?" inquired Niall, turning toward the just arriving trio.
Closed Thread