Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: What's your MVP (Most Valuable Pokemon)?

Cayci, my Galvantula <3
As my friend strongly states after losing in a battle 'the parahaxing little bugger'. Nuff said. XD
Old 04-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

My Scrafty <3 She's worked me out of A LOT of tough spots and is the only pokemon I've trained from an egg.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

To be immature, "Your mom."

To follow the bandwagon, I am going to write in seriously small font, move it to the middle, and speak all girl-like... scratch the last part.

To be serious... motha f'ing Beartic.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

My Crustle, Appletiser. <3 After all, he did solo the E4 and N and Ghetsis in my Nuzlocke challenge.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
ash_ketchup Offline

I love my steelix. I just finished ev training it yesterday. i used him out on wifi battles and he beat my opponent all by himself. hes such a pro. hes my mvp for sure.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

When it comes to function, it's my Porygon-Z. He's my one-hit killer, and he knocks others' Pokémon guaranteed, in two hits or less (unless medicine is used).

When it comes to my favorites, it's my two highest-leveled Lapras. Because they're Lapras! =D

When it comes to everything else, it's my field move slaves. Thank God/Mew for Pokémon that can learn three or four field moves.

~Professor Geoffrey, PMG, OG, PPhD, TMP, etc.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Aqua, my Haxorus. So happy I listened to Skyla and caught an Axew, 'cuz it's helped me out time and time again ('spaically with the bug attack X-Scissor) ^^

Xion my Samuott was also pretty dependable, though I miss Dewott (which I attached Evolite to). TBH, she didn't faint untill a crit hit on Twist Mountain, even against Lerona!

Speical mention goes to my Liepard, who, dispite lacking a good offensive dark attack most of the game and having crappy defenses, managed to hold her own. Loved the speed it had!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

My Dragonite

Dragon Claw is just a basic STAB

Thunderpunch is epic for water types because alot of em have Ice moves

Fire Punch is my most used move from all the ice types and last resort grass types after I sweep the team... lol

Draco Meteor really saved me a couple of times, It is my Dragonite's last ditch move I only put it there cause I needed to fill the slot.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 AM
KKranberry Offline

Most DEFNITELY my Mienshao, Kit Kat. She almost singlehandedly took on half of the Elite Four, half of N's team, and half of Ghetsis's team. She can destroy almost anything in one hit, two maximum. And she can heal herself and do damage at the same time just by using U-Turn. She's SUCH a beast. I think she and my Heracross from SoulSilver should duel it out to be the fighting champion. I have no idea who I love more. They're both my babies. My super-powerful, all-destroying, fighting-type babies.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Disarmonia Offline
New Trainer

Lilligant <3
she's one of my favs and she's a good poke!
mine has almost perfect Sp. Attack IV and own tempo ability. the result? a cute petal dance beast =>

Old 05-10-2011, 09:11 AM
lucemon22 Offline
Amateur Trainer

I donno, I have a few. For black/white, its for sure my Volcarona. Daimond/plat/pearl was roserade, and heartgold/soulsilver... houndoom.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:56 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

I think mine would probably be my Shiny Roserade, my Breloom, named JackieChan, my Leavanny, named Caitlyn, or my nameless Mienshao, because Mienshao is an awesome name, and he's my friend's pokemon. And Eeks the Rotom. That thing has done so much wonders for me, against my friends, in the Battle Subway, everywhere.

And against one of my friends, my Swanna named Bill. Somehow, he just can't stop it. It's not even overly strong, but I've destroyed some of his pokemon like Blaziken, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Swoobat, Reshiram, Crobat, Empoleon and Luxray with it. YES, EVEN LUXRAY. IDK HOW BUT BILL JUST DESTROYS MY FRIEND.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 05-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Micro Offline

Probably my Deoxys. I got him in Emerald, I had to send my GBA and my Emerald version to some office to get the ticket to that island. After I'd got him I trained him a little bit in Emerald, later I traded it to Colosseum and did the 100-win streak with him, traded it back to Leaf Green to destroy that pokemon league, then to Sapphire to destroy that league. Later I transferred it to Pearl, destroyed the league there. Then to Soul Silver, to destroy that league and finally to White, where I destroyed that league with my Deoxys...

Good memories... Good memories... XD

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 05-14-2011, 02:03 PM
james_gotex Offline

Tirtouga, not as strong as everyone else in my team, but is so solid i love him to peices
Old 05-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Gawnabottog Offline
New Trainer

Default Probalan mastercard pharmacy store

where to purchase generic Myambutol online without a rx purchase Cyclogyl no visa online without prescription cheap Sporanox no rx purchase Lamisil Cream over the counter cod overnight Buy Desogen online without dr approval buy Zyprexa without rx needed buy Ziagen amex online without rx get Lithobid mastercard cod buy Compazine without a rx overnight shipping Buy Avandia online without dr approval buy Vytorin cod next day delivery buy no perscription Revia order Celebrex amex online without prescription buy discount Plavix online Order Lopid without prescription from us pharmacy how to get a Hyzaar rx order Cyklokapron overnight cheap Lotrel cod how to order Maxaquin online without a rx Nolvadex no prior script purchase Maxalt online without script free Avandia fedex Ciloxan overnight without a prescription buy Colofac mastercard without prescription online