Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Unhappy Glitchy

Yeah, I know, I went away for a while but i might be coming back, ill see how it goes.
Probably not so any people remember me as they're all newbs but anyway.
i was on my emerald version and typed in this action relplay code, And it messed things up a lot.
my trainer card data reads 90q3['39{@$£! on all catagories and everyone speaks with a number betweeen the letters i.e H1e2l3l4o5g6o7l8d.
I have been wating for weeks to find someone witha GBA/SP to trade my emeral v. pokemon to leaf green.
any ideas on what i can do until then.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Loyal Arcanine's Avatar
Loyal Arcanine Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 8,833
Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine
Default Re: glitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
Yeah, I know, I went away for a while but i might be coming back, ill see how it goes.
Probably not so any people remember me as they're all newbs but anyway.
i was on my emerald version and typed in this action relplay code, And it messed things up a lot.
my trainer card data reads 90q3['39{@$£! on all catagories and everyone speaks with a number betweeen the letters i.e H1e2l3l4o5g6o7l8d.
I have been wating for weeks to find someone witha GBA/SP to trade my emeral v. pokemon to leaf green.
any ideas on what i can do until then.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS
Yeah ... I'm pretty sure you don't remember me, but I do remember you. You were the guy who's favorite game was Crystal and always wandered why his name was gold. =P

I can't help you out on this thing though.
__________________



"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Yggdrasill's Avatar
Yggdrasill Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,255
Send a message via MSN to Yggdrasill
Default Re: glitchy

That's why you shouldn't use Action Replay. The only way to fix is to Start your game again. Are you sure you didn't enter an Invalid Code? I heard action replay really messes up your game if you make a mistake in the code, or enter a invalid one.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: glitchy

Ooooh... sounds pretty bad. I don't know if this is your only resort but I'd restart the game.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
c-wooper's Avatar
c-wooper Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 724
Send a message via ICQ to c-wooper
Default Re: Glitchy

Don't use AR, pokemon games are easy enough. Sorry.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
tyrell1276's Avatar
tyrell1276 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
Default Re: Glitchy

hey guys im new.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-05-2005, 08:25 PM
ilovchansey's Avatar
ilovchansey Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9
Send a message via AIM to ilovchansey Send a message via Yahoo to ilovchansey
Unhappy Re: Glitchy

Y did you cheat in the first place.If you beat R/S it will be easy onn emerald.There is no poibt in cheating.Sorry about yelling
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-06-2005, 03:06 AM
darkespeon06's Avatar
darkespeon06 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 42
Posts: 124
Send a message via AIM to darkespeon06 Send a message via Yahoo to darkespeon06
Default Re: Glitchy

ahh, this is why we do not use action replays
__________________
thanks to DSmaster for the avatar
AKA flyinfishy05
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?derka%20derka
click above link
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Ralts_Rager's Avatar
Ralts_Rager Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: KND Minnesota Sector. 'Nuff said.
Posts: 66
Default Re: Glitchy

Jeez, Gold! Sounds like you've run into a MissingNo or something!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: Glitchy

I took my AR apart and threw it in water at 84 degrees celcius after i messed it up.
I am now seeking a fellow GBA/DS to trade all my ultra-rare pokemon (i.e. mew, deoxys lv100's and contest winners0 to my leaf green version via link cable.
Th only prolem is, no-one can supposedly "find" their GBA/SP/DS anywhere. lol.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Missingno mystery's Avatar
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 1,108
Default Re: Glitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
I took my AR apart and threw it in water at 84 degrees celcius after i messed it up.
I am now seeking a fellow GBA/DS to trade all my ultra-rare pokemon (i.e. mew, deoxys lv100's and contest winners0 to my leaf green version via link cable.
Th only prolem is, no-one can supposedly "find" their GBA/SP/DS anywhere. lol.
This is because trading sharked Pokemon to someone else's game will mess theres up too. The only thing you can do is to start fresh, maybe even with a completely new cartridge if you can't get the old one to delete properly.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-12-2005, 04:16 PM
gold's Avatar
gold Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In England so no one ask.
Posts: 860
Default Re: Glitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
This is because trading sharked Pokemon to someone else's game will mess theres up too. The only thing you can do is to start fresh, maybe even with a completely new cartridge if you can't get the old one to delete properly.
oops.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com