Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default [WAR X] The Armada

The origins of the Armada have been forgotten by our race. It is irrelevant; all that matters is our existence today. We are vessels without pilots or captains that cruise through the waters and the sky without bounds or limits. Should one seek to find our origins, it would not be possible to find it in any single place; we are legion, and we have as many birthplaces as we have stars. Our members are as varied and glorious as the realms in which we inhabit--large and small, beautiful or terrible, all are part of the great Armada.

We are in no way related to the SUV from Nissan.

Wrong Armada

We wish to understand, not incite. Although the Armada has watched the organics for eons, it has become clear that their actions have become a danger to the world around them. Some whisper that they were once our creators, our greater--we have dismissed that claim. Although cooperation with the organics may be possible, it is now increasingly obvious that coexistence as equals is not. Organics will inevitably seek to dominate or destroy us.

As a result, it has been determined that expansion is necessary. Conflict is inevitable, and it is wise to be prepared for it. All methods of advancing our technological, social, economic, and political power are justified. The price may be steep, but it is what we are willing to pay.

Prerequisites:

1. You must be a large vessel. "Large" is defined as capable of carrying 30 or more humans, with required support infrastructure for long-term inhabitance. If humans are not available, human-analogs will be provided. The status of vessels close to the minimum will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Smaller vessels may sign up as a "Boat", in which case they get reduced member fees and an option for the child menu during team meals.

2. You must intelligent. If you are arguably alive, you're in. If your intelligence is too low to interface with organic sapient species and not have them think you are a moron, then you are out. If you are too stupid to read this, you will be removed from the premises.

3. You must be able to move at will. Go away, barges and floating docks. I am not towing your heavy ass around everywhere. You also cannot be forced to move on a pre-built track or road. Sorry trains.

4. You must be able to remain still in your medium of choice for extended periods of time. As a result, large airplanes cannot be considered ships. However, sufficiently large helicopters that can hover for days on end can apply.

5. If you move on land, you must not use legs. We have determined that legs provide far too bumpy a ride to be considered cruising, which is an integral part of being a ship. It also makes you more of a mech, really. Bye, Howl's Moving Castle and Dai-Gurren.

6. Being armed is not required. At one point we had this as a safety requirement, but found that our smallest members often ignored other safety requirements in favor of this one. As a result, we no longer require defense capabilities, however minor.

Our smallest members

Sign-Up

Name: (Your forum name)
Ship Name: (The name of your ship. Consider this your title. Non-cool entries will not be accepted)
Gender: (Your gender. Ships are female by default, but you may wish to be considered male)
*Picture of you:
Reason for joining:
WAR Experience:
WAR Sections:

* These are optional, and will be used for our wildly popular dating service, Shipping.com

Example

Quote:
Name: Executor
Ship Name: Executor
*Picture of you: Here
Reason for joining: Dis team is da pwn
WAR Experience: 0
WAR Sections: One of them
*Likes: Quashing rebellions, destroying fleets, long walks on the beach
*Dislikes: Crashing into Death Stars
Members

Flagship:
Lusankya--Sovereign

Ships:
KOR--Fury of the Horde
bleepbloop--Rouge Lightning
The Person Formally Known as Mikey but Can Be Called Mikey--Mala Sunny
Allazilla Babaganoush--Harbinger
White Wolf of the Snow--Starsight
Simmi--Squishy
Pokeviper1--The Outlaw Beacon
Grassy_Aggrong--Twisted Tornadic Terror aka Triple T
Captain Dude--The Dude Carrier
Ebail--Inferno Decker
Nova_Eevee--Appalachia

Banners

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 07-03-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:32 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: [WAR X] Prometheus

Name: KOR
Reason for joining: I liked the concept for this team the most as compared to the others
WAR Experience: I've been in a couple WARs before, i want to say three i just forget which ones
WAR Sections: RP, Debate, Fanfiction, and Creative Writing

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 04-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

:O I thought this thread would sink to the depths of Mixed: Groups/Clubs without a single post. Welcome!

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

hey hey hey :D

Name:bleep that bloop
Reason for joining:ummm shen was taking too long to reply to the cullen :DD and this sound way cooler than a packof wolves ^^
WAR Experience: i have some but i forget which ones lol...
WAR Sections: rp, descrtiptive wirghtings, and stuffs

add me i got cookies :DDDD

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 04-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Welcome, I hope you have enough cookies to share.

Art Gallery
Old 04-28-2011, 01:22 AM
bleepbloop Offline

sure do :D here's some cookies for yah think it's enough? :>

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 04-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Soo... since I didn't really expect people to join, now might be a good time to say this:

I typed this out in 10 minutes or so as an experiment with little investment (you can probably tell), but now that we are officially signed up for WAR having met the minimum requirement, I kinda want to expand on this a little. I was thinking a team composed of giant sentient starships. Anybody opposed to this change, or have better ideas?

Art Gallery
Old 04-28-2011, 03:19 AM
bleepbloop Offline

well, since we are in the war, it should be more around what ever it's going to be... however, from what i get at is your saying that we are gigantic space ship type aliens that move through the universe, either converting others to our cause or killing them in the process? sounds sweet to me :D

Old 04-28-2011, 03:29 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

The WAR revolves around the teams :P Whoever does the storyline has no choice but to account for whatever idiot thing the teams do.

And yes, that's the sort of thing I'm getting at.

Art Gallery

Last edited by Lusankya; 04-28-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:26 AM
bleepbloop Offline

well then i'm down with it if kor is :)

Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [WAR X] The Armada

New first post is up. Please post an awesome-sounding ship name. If anyone has problems with it feel free to drop a complaint in the complaint boat.

Art Gallery
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 AM
bleepbloop Offline

well i guess heres my new sign up :P

Name: bleepbloop
Ship Name: Rouge Lightning
Gender: it's an it :D jk well i'm a dude and the ship is a dudet so yeh.....
*Picture of you:
Reason for joining: i like big ships and i cannot lie....
WAR Experience: some but i forget which....
WAR Sections: urpg, descriptive writing, rping, and the same stuffs....
*Dislikes: non cookies.... (ps, the dark side doesn't have cookies.... i checked )

Old 04-30-2011, 04:29 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Just dropping a question and an observation.
*shakes head* I've got to say, Lus, I'm disappointed that you're being awfully biased there. Why couldn't someone be a locomotive? Tracks? Where you're going with this, you won't need...tracks.

Yes! Back to the Future references, ftw! x3
Old 04-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

If they can drive off a track, they are more than welcome :P

Art Gallery
Old 04-30-2011, 06:50 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Name: KOR
Ship Name: Fury of the Horde
*Picture of you: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c3TaSnW1e7...de-airship.bmp
Reason for joining: Same reason as before
WAR Experience: Saaaame
WAR Sections: RP, Creative Writing, Fanfiction, Debate,
*Likes: World of Warcraft, Burning stuff, Burning and Pillaging, Garrosh Hellscream
*Dislikes: Alliance, Lions, Varian Wyrrn, Peace

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P

Last edited by KOR; 04-30-2011 at 07:03 PM.