Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling » Rate My Team

Rate My Team Get your competitive battling team rated here and get help with movesets and battling strategies.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Rate My Pokemon!

I felt the forum should have a thread like this. I knew it should go in Competitive Battling, but as to which subforum was tricky. So I'll put it here, feel free to move if it suits a better section.

There always comes times for cartridge players where we aren't too sure what we think about our bred/captured/RNG'd Pokemon. This thread can provide a discussion for that.

I'll kickstart things!

BlueJello's: Houndour

Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 10 | 31
I've been Masuda Methoding Houndour's, waiting for either a shiny or a flawless one to come along (I've been breeding a flawless Japanese Ditto and a quad flawless Houndour). This thing crept up though, and I want to know whether I should keep going or keep this thing. If the latter, I'll go on to breed my Dream World Nidoran. It's the Special Defense that bothers me.

Opinion?
Old 04-15-2011, 05:51 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Default Re: Rate My Pokemon!

It's not a terrible breed by any means. You could continue breeding for the next week and not get that good of stats. While 10 IV's in Sp. Def. isn't spectacular, Houndoom isn't meant to survive many hits to begin with.

I'd keep it. No use in throwing it away.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Closed Thread