Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [RP] Pokémon: Dark Science

OOC: Well, I originally didn't intend for that to happen, but... :P

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
Affected RPers: None

I stopped the Buick once I reached the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest. It had taken me this far, but now I had to head out on foot. I kept the keys, just in case. Trying to head anywhere in Unova without a car or a flying Pokémon wouldn’t be fast enough, and even though I didn’t have the later, if I had a cure to distribute, the Buick would be my best alternative from getting to where I needed to be.

It had all come down to this, and I could honestly say this wasn’t how I was hoping things would turn out. The radio had been off the entire time, and half of me wanted to know how far the virus had really spread, and the other half just didn’t even want to hear anything about it at all. Vickers was now paying the price for the crime of his own arrogance. Aur was dead, and unfortunately, there was nothing he could do now. It was ironic now that Xexan, who had been the government’s supposed enemy, was now their only hope of saving lives. Somehow, I had to find a way to trust them, or at least hope they’d give me an escape from this nightmare.

Even if that escape was just death. Better to die swiftly, than to be gutted and turned into an abomination.

I used a GPS device to track where the location of the Xexan lab was, according to Aur’s coordinates. Contrary to Aur’s belief, no one in the government knew about this coordinates besides myself. I figured now the government would have a much bigger priority on their hands than Xexan, and if I was to depend on Xexan for help, I wasn’t about to expose them. I never did find out what happened to Agent Donavan or Agent Dinkins, but that was past now, even if they were dead. As I made my way through the forest, I knew it would be some time before the Tempest Virus reached down here. However, I didn’t want to wait.

I crossed through the streams, not caring if I got my shoes and my business suit wet. Branches and twigs snapped and shifted under my feet, while the canopy of trees blocked out most traces of sunlight. In truth, this was a brilliant place for Xexan to hide, and it was no surprise how they had managed to evade the FBI for so long. However, it was clear that some branches of the government had lied to us the entire time. It was a conspiracy theory, only this time, it was true, and I proved it. However, by the time I put together all the pieces, everything had been swept away by Mr. Shadow’s actions. He tried to become the hero, and instead, all he was going to be was a dead villain, doomed to suffer the same painful fate he was going to put everyone else into.

As I continued through the forest, I could tell I was getting close. The point on the GPS was drawing near, and soon, I would have the answer I wanted.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: Raven X, another one of your original Pokemon's time has come. Specifically, Your Bisharp.)

Fennel Yew/Hilda Livinal
Xexan Scientist
Nacrene City Museum
Affected RPers: N/A

They were at the Museum. The key to saving thousands, possibly millions of lives was in here, guarded by people who were unwittingly delaying the salvation of many.

Now that she thought about it...There was more to it than that. This would also open the door to the Evolutionary Chemicals for Xexan, as well as many more experiments. But now wasn't the time to think about the future-now was the time to create it. Xexan's goal was to asset the human race, trying to make sure every sacrifice would pay out many times fold. No matter what, there wasn't (or they tried to avoid) experiments where there wasn't anything to be gained.

And now, they didn't even need to kill for a gain. The world's fate rested on the hair, and she would seize it.

The first step was as planned. Hulin's power in this operation would lie in his hyper intellect and ability to hack. It took only minutes for him to shut the system down.

Then came the infiltration. Fennel found an air duct big enough and strong enough to fit and support two Half-human half-Pokemon beings, and was screwing off the hatch to this air duct. Meanwhile, Lauren was taking full advantage of her Whimsicott genetics, allowing her to slip into any gap the wind could, and a few that couldn't. The contortionary she was able to pull off was startling to the point that Fennel was thankful she didn't see it. However, Lauren's purpose was to make sure that the Guard wouldn't get the jump on them. She'd radio in if they suspected something fishy was going on, and would stop the guards if she could. With that thought, the last screw was taken care of, and the entrance to the air duct was open.

She crawled into the now-open air duct, not caring for the abrupt coldness of the metal. This was far more important. Lives rested on this. And her experiments, of course. Karl followed suit quickly afterwards, brushing up against her tails. He was an ally, one immune to her cursed tails.

It took a few minutes to reach the duct that led to the special exhibit room, the one that changed every other month to show another fascinating exhibit that really wasn't worth keeping for more than two months at a time. In this case, the Mew hair was shown in the far back of the room, with only two guards, standing in front of the entrance...They were behind them...She quietly unscrewed the small window of the air duct, checking the body expressions of the guards-and the guards themselves. They looked capable of doing fifty push-ups right then and there, they were so masculine.

Her work done with unscrewing the grate, she carefully removed it, making sure there wasn't any clanging noise when she did...She placed a small device on the edge of where the grate was, one that had a rope, connected to a pack that Karl was wearing. Karl would use his Illusion ability to become as see-through as possible, making it so that if one of the guards were to look behind him while Karl was being lowered, he'd see nothing. Carrying the vial back up was a different matter entierly-if the guard looked back then, then it wouldn't matter if there was an Illusion on the Box or not (as if Karl would be that dumb), they'd raise an alarm, despite the lack of an alarm to raise.

And, miracuoulsly, Karl managed to get his hands on the glass vial that held and magnified the Mew hair.

And Fennel's worst fear-and the most likely one at that-was immediatly realized. With a flash of light and a loud noise, Necros materialized over the grate, probably not guessing his masterful escape would place him in midair. And if the noise and flash of light weren't enough, Necros managed to shout "AH HA!" in an incredibly loud noise. Then he noticed his lack of a platform to stand on, and said "Ah sh*t." before falling down with a loud 'thud!'

And to add to it all, Karl's jerking on the container (which seemed to be rooted to the spot) was too much on the air duct, which forcefully and suprisingly gave way a little more than expected, tilting Fennel's positon enough to make that position in midair, falling down.

And she hit unconsiousness when she hit the ground. It certianly wasn't fatal, but it certianly was enough for Fennel to be out for a while.

Cress Novairt
NPC Xexan Scientist
Xexan Secret Location Alpha
Affected RPers: Neo (Technically)

"OK, people!" Cress said, standing before his team of the best surgeons Xexan had to offer. Cress was in the same boat himself. Nearby was a dead Bisharp, recently killed, as were many other Pokemon, one from each belt they had taken from other trainers. The Bisharp genetics would go to the first one coming in.

"We've got to give whoever comes in here Pokemorph or Chimera Genes. Pokemorph's easier, so we'll do that." Cress said. "We might be dealing with multiple patiants at once, and we aren't being picky. Unless they try to kill us upon entry, or they have the virus themselves, we are taking them and giving them the Genetic Infusion of one Pokemon only. They don't get a say in it-I don't care if they don't want to be a Gothitelle Pokemorph, if it's the genes we give you, it's the genes you use!" He added, setting the guidlines. "We can't be sloppy, but we can't be slow either. We will be responsible for everyone's well being, and we can't afford to make mistakes, or take too much time." He said.

"Everyone on standby-I need people on those operating tables, and I need people at the gates. I'll take that one!" Cress said, making it final. He was wearing a Racal suit, one previously supplied. Considering he was human, he'd need this. Thank Arceus for government supplies.

He was calm, cool, collected...And weilding a Encrypt 143 Pistol, just in case things got ugly.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:45 AM
Flakeblood Offline

Alyse Hadder <Arcanine>
Pinwheel Forest
Burn Intensity: 2/5
Affected RPers: None

Alyse stopped near a stream, taking large gulps of water. She had been running to avoid that monster from before, but she had to be careful as well. Running through everything she came to would only lead a trail back to her, and she didn't want to be easy to find. Not only that, but wild Pokemon lived in the forest. She had already angered a few Whirlipede by crashing straight into them. After that, she was just happy she got away with only a couple scrapes; none poisoned either. Alyse was a lot more careful after that little incident, keeping her speed up while also trying to use her now more precise sense to warn her of upcoming obstacles.

It had already been several minutes of this intense chasing, but Alyse could still smell that horrific smell. The one like that of a Pokemon and human mixed together. So, after taking a few gulps, she took off again, jumping over the small stream like it was nothing. Carefully, she began angling her flight. She wanted to circle back and get to that same location. She wasn't sure how it would help, but maybe if she could find the way in, she could mark it. After all, those people had disappeared awfully quickly. There had to be an entrance to a lab nearby. Then if only she could get authorities to go and see the entrance...

So, she slowly began altering her course, making sure that her pursuers weren't coming any closer. By trying to run the outside of a circle, as opposed to the inside her foes were running, she was giving them a major advantage. To keep from falling behind, Alyse had to push herself to her limits, trying desperately to keep ahead while running the longest distance. Eventually though, she felt herself gaining ground.

With a renewed hope, she burst forward, trying her best to swerve around the native plants. Thankfully, it seemed her burn was already beginning to heal, so it didn't slow her down too much.

Then, just like that, the scent was gone. Alyse paused, taking in a deep breath to confirm it. The master and the Pokemon who had been tracking her had turned and gone the other direction. She sniffed again. Well, whatever it was that had caught their attention, it might give her enough time to mark the place of her battle and leave before getting caught. Then she could make sure that the reason she had turned around wasn't anything serious.

It took time, but finally she found the area she had battled at. Ironically, it was that monster's own smell that told her she was in the right place. She had obviously been upset about Alyse getting away, for she had made a huge gash in a tree nearby.

Well, there was really no time to waste. Alyse got to work. She dug small holes, sniffed, and tried everything to find where the entrance might be. It had to be hidden, since the labs hadn't been found out by the government yet. This might take some time.

Masekios Prieto, aka Maite
Xexan Scientist
Pinwheel Forest
Affected RPers: Neo Emolga

Maite froze. A new smell drifted to her, one that definitely wasn't from a Pokemon. She paused, completely indecisive as to whom she should follow. Biting her lip, she glared and thought. Though she needed to make sure the Arcanine wouldn't give people suspicions about their location... They'd dealt with a situation like that just recently. Not only that, but it was highly improbable that a Pokemon as rare and powerful as an Arcanine could simply walk up to a trainer and explain the situation. No, she'd get captured first, perhaps even before she could talk to the trainer's Pokemon.

Fine then, she'd decided. The human who was now stalking through the forest near her was the biggest threat at the moment, especially if they had been near when the earlier events had transpired. Now wouldn't that be lovely.

She turned and bolted back in almost the same direction as she had come. This human was getting awfully close to the base... Maite climbed a tree and began jumping fro limb to limb to save time. She'd go so much faster without having to weave through roots and other flora.

Her Pokemon followed her without hesitating, Lavimi successfully dodging plants on the ground with more grace than Maite could ever manage, Royce somehow going through every plant without a single problem, and Almas following Matie's tree flight.

A few tense moments later, she landed on a tree close to the source of the smell. There were obvious sounds coming from the same direction. Twigs snapped, ferns rustled as they were were pushed aside, and a wet squishing noise appeared to accompany each step. It was as though this person wasn't even trying to be stealthy. Or perhaps humans were simply more clumsy than she remembered. It had been quite a while since she could call herself one...

Pushing such thoughts from her mind, she silently fell from her tree, landing on a nice green patch of moss. Gliding through the brush, Maite made sure each of her Pokemon were following her before peeking around a trunk. The man was average looking, except for the obvious signs that he was not bothering to keep himself clean from the forest. He also looked determined, confident, but maybe desperate? He carried himself like a government operative. Was he? He didn't appear to have much equipment... Or back up. Maite could smell that much.

Hm. In that case, there was only one way to find out everything at once. One fast way. Maite slipped out from behind her tree, stopping directly in the man's path.

"Well. What have we here?"

She looked him up and down, appraising him. Royce followed his partner, but the other two stayed in the shadows, ready to provide surprise back up if needed. The Gloom flounced over to Maite's side, his goofy grins plastered on as he looked Logan. The man was tall.

"Care to tell me what you're doing here?" Maite asked, rubbing her nails on her shirt.

She had abandoned her lab coat long before, as she knew it would have hindered he chase of the Arcanine. Still, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who, or rather what, she was. He certainly looked smart enough, and chances were he'd probably come close before. Why else would he be wandering directly towards the lab?

"You're obviously not lost. Not with the way you were carrying on." She had noticed the GPS he had by now.

Did he have coordinates to the lab? Where could he have gotten them from? Either the government was hot on their tail, unlikely since he had no back up, or someone on the inside had given him the location. Maite didn't like the implications of that last answer, so she simply waited to see how this man would react.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:21 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Xexan Secret Location Alpha, Unova
Affected RPers: Flakeblood

I had taken off my business jacket, casting it aside. Truthfully, at a time like this, it made me wish I had been wearing those Pokémon breeder clothes again. They were way more comfortable than this.

It wasn’t long until I had been found by a Chimera of a Houndour, Crobat, and Sandshrew. These Xexan scientists had definitely gotten stealthy. I hadn’t heard her or seen her coming at all, and before I even had the chance to blink, she was right in front of me, accompanied by a Gloom.

“Well. What have we here?” She asked me curiously, looking me over. “Care to tell me what you're doing here?”

“It’s pretty simple,” I told her. “Xexan knows the way to stop becoming infected by the Tempest Virus. I already know it was released in Icirrus City, and it will only be a matter of days before it spreads all over Unova. From what I’ve heard, becoming infected is pretty grizzly. I’m willing to do anything to avoid becoming the kinds of monsters that thing creates.”

“You're obviously not lost,” She told me, taking note of the GPS. “Not with the way you were carrying on.”

“You’re right, it was Aur Morose who gave me the coordinates,” I told her, telling her the truth. “However, right now, the government is no longer your problem. They have their hands full trying to deal with the virus, so I can guarantee you Xexan is the least of their concern right now considering what that virus is capable of. And yes, Aur told me everything about it. He told me the only cure you discovered was to turn those who were at risk of infection into Pokémorphs or Chimeras. That’s why I’m here. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to stay alive. No one else knows about these coordinates, only I do. I’d rather leave this knowledge in Xexan’s hands than try to let the government take over when they’ve screwed up so much already.”

I opened my jacket, and revealed the insides.

“I’m not armed,” I told her, showing her I didn’t have a single weapon on me. “And I don’t have any tracking beacons or radios on me either, not that anyone would care considering either the government is going to try and stop the virus or simply evacuate. If you help me, I’ll return the favor.”

There wasn’t much choice I had in the matter.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:33 AM
Flakeblood Offline

Masekios Preito (Maite)
Xexan Scientist
Pinwheel Forest
Affected RPers: Neo Emolga

This man was being pretty straightforward with her. Not only that, but despite the fact that he looked desperate, he didn't really looked frightened. He didn't smell it either. That old saying about Pokemon being able to smell fear? Maite had found out first hand that it was correct. Well, it had been for her genes. She didn't know about every Pokemon. Still, he was completely blunt and to the point.

“It’s pretty simple,” he was saying, “Xexan knows the way to stop becoming infected by the Tempest Virus. I already know it was released in Icirrus City, and it will only be a matter of days before it spreads all over Unova. From what I’ve heard, becoming infected is pretty grizzly. I’m willing to do anything to avoid becoming the kinds of monsters that thing creates.”

Maite scowled and looked away. The Tempest virus. That was something she had never wanted to think of again. She was certain that her memory loss from that time period wasn't a side-effect. Her mind purposely shoved those memories into some small, dark corner of her mind so that she would never accidentally run into them, so that she would be able to carry on in life.

Yet here it was, that same virus, only spreading throughout the continent. ...right? She went to pull her communications device from her pocket before realizing she didn't have any. Her connection to the news was still in her lab coat. She made a frustrated 'tch' before looking back at the man.

"It was Aur Morose who gave me the coordinates,” He was now saying. “However, right now, the government is no longer your problem. They have their hands full trying to deal with the virus, so I can guarantee you Xexan is the least of their concern right now considering what that virus is capable of. And yes, Aur told me everything about it. He told me the only cure you discovered was to turn those who were at risk of infection into Pokémorphs or Chimeras. That’s why I’m here. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to stay alive. No one else knows about these coordinates, only I do. I’d rather leave this knowledge in Xexan’s hands than try to let the government take over when they’ve screwed up so much already.”

Well, he did seem well informed about the virus. He wouldn't risk coming here if he had no idea what that little bugger was capable of. But Aur. She was upset. More than upset. She felt like toppling another tree. Some of these scientists were so full of themselves, believing they were allowed to do whatever they anted, just because they got some fancy playthings. Not that this man didn't act sincere, but how could she trust Aur's judgment now? And speaking of sincere, the man had just opened his jacket.

“I’m not armed,” he said. She looked, and sure enough, no metal. Her nose wasn't sensitive to pick up any hidden weapons, but Lavimi's was. She felt confident that the Persian would intervene if she was in immediate danger.

“And I don’t have any tracking beacons or radios on me either, not that anyone would care considering either the government is going to try and stop the virus or simply evacuate. If you help me, I’ll return the favor.”

So, this man walked in totally defenseless, desperate, and actually wanting to be experimented on. It was almost too good to be true. Maite pushed out a long breath that sounded like a cross between a sigh and a groan.

"I have had it up to here with him!" she said, making a motion in the air just above her eyes. "That damn Aur, he's so conceited. Granted, I appreciate the willing specimens, but Groudon be a water Pokemon if that doesn't make me pissed."

She paced a bit before stopping to look at Logan again. It was so tempting. So very tempting. Fennel had snatch that Golurk before, and Maite had been so excited about the ghost specimen. Then she only received one of the people she helped to drag into the lair. How fair was that? So a live specimen... a willing specimen...

"..." Maite hesitated, wondering if it was a crazy thing to do. Hmph. Maybe so, but if this man was right, she'd soon be getting more people here than she could ever handle.

"Fine. Fine! But I've need some information from you. You'd better answer fast too, because if you're telling the truth, that virus will spread faster than you could ever imagine." Maite closed her eyes, took a calming breath, and looked up.

"One, your name. Just because. Two, are you the man Aur ran away with? He left us in quite a mess with that little stunt." Maite had suspected that since he mentioned Aur's name. Aur didn't leave people able to remember so much as their own name, or even a bit of free will, when he let them wander back to civilization. Not usually.

"Three, you said whatever. Whatever it takes to survive. You realize that if we end up administering the cure to thousands of people, we'll run out of Pokemon." Her smile looked sadistic as she spoke the next part, though her eyes showed pain. "Surely you didn't think obtaining genetic material was a simple process? It kills the Pokemon you retrieve it from. And the sample only works once. So... Are you willing, not only to sacrifice the necessary life, but to give up your own Pokemon to save others?"

She paused, letting it sink in. "Four," she said quietly, almost consolingly, "How in the world do you intend to return the favor?"
Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Affected RPers: Flakeblood

The Chimera was definitely frustrated with Aur. I could tell, it seemed like they still hadn’t gotten over his separation from the rest of Xexan, taking drastic choices for his own intentions. Still, he had his reasons, and they had theirs.

“Fine. Fine!” She told me, looking a bit like she was losing patience. “But I've need some information from you. You'd better answer fast too, because if you're telling the truth, that virus will spread faster than you could ever imagine.”

It was definitely not a lie, and I had a feeling she was right about the virus being able to spread at a ridiculously fast pace. I could tell from the look in her eyes that the Tempest Virus was not something Xexan took lightly, and yet they were just about the only ones that really knew about it besides the Unova Department of Energy, who had their entire plan badly backfire in their faces.

“One, your name,” She requested. “Just because. Two, are you the man Aur ran away with? He left us in quite a mess with that little stunt.”

“My name is Chris Logan,” I told her straightforwardly. “And yes, I am that man.”

“Three, you said whatever,” She reminded me. “Whatever it takes to survive. You realize that if we end up administering the cure to thousands of people, we'll run out of Pokémon. Surely you didn't think obtaining genetic material was a simple process? It kills the Pokémon you retrieve it from. And the sample only works once. So... Are you willing, not only to sacrifice the necessary life, but to give up your own Pokémon to save others?”

Something didn’t seem right about that. I knew from my own FBI investigations that obtaining DNA genetic material required only obtaining a small fragment of the body, such as hair, saliva, skin cells, epithelial cells, and so on. Exactly what was Xexan doing to the point where it required killing Pokémon in order to get DNA? Or was it really more of a matter of just getting more Pokémon to experiment on, and that this was more of a way of having a bargaining chip?

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but I know enough that you don’t need to kill a Pokémon to get its genetic material,” I told her, really hoping I wasn’t making a stupid mistake by coming here. “One hair, one cotton swab in the mouth, or one drop of blood and you’ve got it. I’ve worked with CSI enough times to know it doesn’t take much. So obviously you want them for a different reason.”

“The truth is, I don’t know of a whole lot of people that would give up their Pokémon to save their own necks,” I told her, knowing I sure wouldn’t make that choice. “In fact, the people that would let their Pokémon take the fall to save their own asses are the kinds of people you don’t want to save. Those are the uncaring, unsympathetic maggots that lead to the kind of corruption that created the Tempest Virus in the first place. And yes, I read the files. It was created as a biological warfare weapon by terrorists. Look, I’m no scientist, but if what you’re saying is absolutely true, even though I couldn’t understand why that would be the case, then I can honestly say you’re not going to save many people at all. The only ones that would willingly let their Pokémon die for their own sake are the kinds of people that would betray Xexan later, much like how they would betray the Pokémon that trusted them. But if it’s not necessary, then make the right choice, and let’s save whoever we can without the costly sacrifice of life. Xexan carries the only future mankind has left for it. Ask yourself… what kind of future would you like that to be, and ask yourself if that’s the kind of future you’re building now?”

“Four,” She asked quietly, almost consolingly, “How in the world do you intend to return the favor?”

“I could try to help any way I can,” I told her, knowing even though I wasn’t a scientist, that wouldn’t make me useless. “Not everyone is going to beg for the cure. Some will try to steal it, some may try to blackmail you for it, and others may even try to kill you for it. But if you trust me and I trust you, I’ll do whatever it takes to stop them and make sure the same kinds of people that started all this aren't the ones to live on so they continue it.”

However, if this wasn’t going to end the way I thought it would, then there was no running. Letting Zephyr, Crash, and Indigo die because I wanted to live just wasn’t right in the slightest. Would I really want to live every day of my life regretting the choice I made, feeling endless guilt about what I had done? To me, that was no way to live. Even if it meant escaping the Tempest Virus, I would sooner shoot myself in the mouth with the pistol that was in the glove compartment of the Buick than let my Pokémon die in my place.

And I had a feeling that if everyone else was forced to make this choice, then all of Xexan’s energy, time, and research would have been for nothing, for there would be no one to use everything they had learned.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Fennel Yew/Hilda Livinal
Xexan Scientist
Nacrene city Museum, En-Route to Xexan Secret Location Alpha
Affected RPers: Fakeblood, technically Neo

Fennel awoke, at last. She had a headache that hurt like hell, but that was nothing compared to the sight she first saw.

She saw a slaughterhouse. She was suprised she survived the bloody massacre that obviously occured while she was unconsious. The bodies of Multiple Guards, along with Lauren's and Karl's, were now bloody heaps, some missing body parts that Fennel identified to be feet from their bodies.

It was beyond disgusting. She turned around 360 to identify anything that might be the cause. She only got to 180.

Right behind her, where the Mew hair should have been resting, was nothing. The Mew hair was long gone. Obviously, whatever was the cause of all the death here was also the Mew hair theif. Someone bet her to the punch.

And, to cap it all off, Necros was long gone too. Obviously, he awoke before she did, and ran out of here...If he was alive or dead was up for debate. Fennel stared at the Quick Ball that used to contain him, which was still in useable condition, as the only fortune that came out of hell...Fennel was convinced that she was dead, that seemed to be the only logical solution...And that this was hell...She thrust her Quick Ball down at the ground in disgust. She was wrong all along. Her choice to reveal her mistakes as a way to get Xexan to go rouge was beyond bad, and she'd pay the price for it, eternally.

The sound of a Pokemon being caught in a PokeBall was heard to her right, and Fennel looked in that direction, towards where the exit was, and where her Quick Ball was contending with a Pokemon, from the looks of the wobbling.

It closed, too, the sound of a 'click' emitting from it.

Fennel immediatly disregarded her last theory on being dead and in hell. No way would hell give her the satisfaction of catching a Pokemon. Moreover, her headache was going away, which shouldn't have been happening if that was her fate...She replaced the empty spot on her belt with it.

She then decided to at least see what she caught. She threw the PokeBall back out.

A brief moment, when the figure was nothing but light...Then a figure that looked like an embryo spawned, a figure that Fennel was suprised to see, very suprised. The figure itself was equally suprised at her capture.

However, Fennel immediatly put the Figure back into the Quick Ball after catching the sight of it. She was gasping. She couldn't be proved wrong yet.

She ran out of there, ran like hell (She stopped focusing on hell at this point-if this was hell, she'd see infinate amounts of people infected with Tempest outside.), ran towards the Xexan location at Pinwheel Forest, ran like the wind, and prayed to Arceus that she wasn't too late.

She had what she needed, and then some. She had unwittingly caught the actual Mew, lured in by the thought of seeing humans marvel at her own hair, and the sight of all the bloodshed that was apparent...She probably turned around when she slammed the Quick Ball into the ground, which then shot into the airspace that she was occupying...Dear Arceus, that capture was the luckiest capture of her life.

She burst through the Double doors at the entrance, which was oddly blood-free and still totally intact, she herself still wondering what caused all that violence in the back room...Who did it?

The streets were devoid of any Tempest-infected life forms, and to see Tempest-infected life forms was torture to extreme extents for Fennel. No man wanted to see the gross power of the Tempest Virus...

...The intercom buzzed.

*"I just heard that Aur Morose was the one to unleash the Virus on Iccirus city!*" Said one voice.

*"WHAT?! WHO DID?!"* Fennel roared. Aur Morose was the cause of all this?! She'd have him cursed with a 1000-year incurable Tempest Virus, which would pierce through the resistance Pokemon Genetics supplied. And then she'd put him in the N14-C3. That would be the best show of the year.

*"Madm, I'm sorry, but this is not the time! We're ready to give the Pokemon Genes to whoever shows up!"* Cress said.

*"Well what are you waiting for?! Tempest to hit Pinwheel?! I want people out there, Trainer hunting, so we can administer the cure!"* Fennel yelled.

*"Right away, Madm!"* Cress said. *"Maite! You've got anyone up there with you? Bring him down here NOW! Don't harm him, don't ask questions, just do it!"* Cress than yelled to Maite over the intercom.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 04-18-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Affected RPers: Flakeblood, Latio-Reol

It was the question I was wondering about. Killing millions of Pokémon to save millions of lives just wasn’t right. However, before the Chimera responded, a second one had come up from the ground and joined her. Like Aur, she was also a Chimera, a combination of a Furret and an Eevee, giving her a coat of brown and beige fur, a long tail, and long ears.

“Maite!” She told the other Chimera, looking like she was in a hurry. “Come on, we don’t have time to waste on this! Bring him in and let’s get other people in here already! Fennel just confirmed Aur released the Tempest Virus in Icirrus City!”

“No, he wasn’t the one who released it,” I told her, knowing she wouldn’t be aware of who really did. “And I have proof. It was Aur who reprogrammed the virus, but it was Damien Vickers, the Secretary of Energy, who had the virus released. He was planning on using the cure developed by a biotech corporation to be the hero and command leverage over everyone else. However, it didn’t work against Aur’s newer version.”

“Are ya sure about that?” She asked me, looking doubtful about that.

“I have proof in my car,” I told her. “A whole pack of strictly confidential documents that I had to cheat the system to obtain. If none of this virus stuff had been going on right now, I’d probably be in a prison cell right now.”

It was true, I had to break the rules. There was no other way of going about it. I led the Furret and Eevee Chimera with me to the Buick, backtracking my way through the forest. Meanwhile, I discovered she was definitely quite talkative.

“So, Aur’s not the guy?” She asked me, reconfirming that. “Whole darn thing’s a real mess, ain’t it? Hey, name’s Chibi by the way, I’m mostly an assistant. I’m hopin’ they let me in on this new plan of theirs, it would finally give me a chance to prove I’m good for something more than fetchin’ stuff for people!”

“Something tells me you’ll have plenty of opportunity for that,” I told Chibi as we made our way through the forest. “As for Aur, he’s not entirely guilty. I told him not to give Vickers the virus, but he did anyway, even though he did make it backfire in his face. I’m guessing Aur had some kind of backup plan, but he didn’t expect Vickers to betray him. From what Vickers said to me, it sounds like Aur’s dead.”

“Hmm, not sure how I feel about that,” Chibi replied, looking off as we continued on. “Part of me feels like the guy deserves it, the other part wishes this could have worked out some other way. Like I said, whole darn thing’s a mess.”

I felt like that myself. It wasn’t long until we had arrived back at the Buick. After unlocking the doors, I opened the passenger’s side car door, pulled out my briefcase, and found the printed documents I prepared earlier. In truth, I knew Xexan could make use of these. It contained proof that the Tempest Virus was created by a terrorist group named Desert Sun, something they didn’t even know about. It also showed correspondence between Aur and the Department of Energy. Vickers would never tell me the full truth, and I could only guess where he was now. If I didn’t know any better, my guess would be that Vickers was trying to create a backup cure, even in the midst of the virus still spreading. Seeing as he had kept taking his chances already, I wouldn’t put it past him. However, these documents spoke for themselves. With these documents, Xexan would not be hunted by the government any further, not in the future and definitely not now with what was going on.

“Well, this is the stuff,” I told her, handing Chibi the documents. “Tell Fennel or whoever is in charge that a lot of this will explain what’s going on. Vickers compromised our investigations to achieve his own goals. We never found Xexan because of it.”

“Nah, we’re just good and you don’t wanna admit it!” Chibi laughed. “Ah, I get what you’re sayin’. So, this Vickers guy was actually a mole, huh?”

“Pretty much,” I confirmed her beliefs.

She started heading back to the lab, and I followed her. It didn’t take her very long to backtrack all the way back to the lab.

“Ya know, Cress already gave us the order to find whoever we can and turn them into Pokémorphs or Chimeras, whatever’s faster and easier,” Chibi told me along the way. “Still up for it?”

“I already read the reports on what the Virus does, and Aur told me everything about it,” I told Chibi, knowing the grim reality of this thing. “I haven’t seen it in action yet, but the thing sounds like it gets real ugly real fast. I'd rather not be a part of it.”

“Man, even that’s an understatement,” She told me, making her way over branches, twigs, and a small stream of water. “But yeah, I figured that! Well, we can help ya, but the only thing is there’s no tellin’ what ya’ll become after your genetics have been messed around with. I mean, I was able to choose because we weren’t pressed for time, ya know? But now, as Cress told us, you don’t get a say in it, if it’s the genes we give you, it’s the genes you use! We've got to hurry, and I expect a whole freakin' line of people waiting to try and get in once they figured out what we're doin'!”

I was lucky they were willing to do it in the first place. Whatever I got, I figured I would just make the best of it, knowing it would save me from becoming the tumor-overwhelmed abominations that the virus were turning the infected into. Becoming like any Pokémon couldn’t be worse than that.

“So come on, we haven’t got all day, man!” She told me, grabbing my arm and heading in the other direction toward the lab. “Hopefully you’re not the only guy I save today! Hey, when you’re all done, think ya could help me get some more people down over here? Ya seem like a cool guy to work with, and we're gonna need all the help we can get, I'm sure.”

“It’s a deal,” I told her. “How long do you think this is going to take?”

“Mmm, hopefully not too long if all goes according to plan,” Chibi told me as we rejoined Maite at the entrance. “Feels kinda cool savin’ lives, ya know?”

From what I read in the reports, Xexan would only have roughly around a few days before the virus spread all the way to Pinwheel Forest, and it would be too late to save anyone else in Unova. In truth, I saw this as Xexan redeeming itself for everything it had done earlier. It seemed ironic that the organization the FBI was trying to stop was the organization that would save people even after another branch of the government betrayed us. Vickers betrayed everyone by releasing the Tempest Virus, and even though there was little hope of him being able to stop the virus from killing him and his cohorts, it was still possible. He would try to be the hero still, even after being the villain. However, with the documents that I gave Chibi, he would never accomplish that. It was cold, hard proof that Vickers was responsible for the virus’s release. If Vickers somehow survived the virus outbreak, these documents were enough proof to ensure he paid for what he did. No matter what happened, he would never become the hero.

As I followed Chibi toward the underground Xexan lab, hopefully I would be able to help her and the rest of Xexan gather as many people as I could before the virus reached southern Unova.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Fennel Yew/Hilda Livinal
Xexan Scientist
Inner Pinwheel Forest, En-Route to Xexan Secret Location Alpha.

Fennel was blitzing to get this whole thing over and done with. And she was very able to. Mew-not just it's hairs, but the actual Pokemon-was in a randomly tossed Quick Ball that luckily hit the Mew without either it's or Fennel's realization until after the capture.

And now, one person was lucky enough to get Genetic Information.

"AAAIEE!"

Fennel was suprised like hell, and she turned to her left to find out what had. A girl, only nine years old or so, was just standing there, illuminated under the lights.

Fennel would ask quite a few questions, but Fennel couldn't wait. She hit the Ultrasound, and it took three seconds for the kid to fall into an unconsious state. She'd just think it was a nightmare if she was to go home into her house, but now wasn't the time for that.

Rush, dash, flee, sprint, whatever, she now had a nine-year old kid to carry too, and Fennel hoped that there weren't any other people watching that.

She had to get there, just get there. And she was closing in. She had to get there.

Tempest in Iccirus...Tempest in Iccirus...The words were in her heart...And it kept her running.

Cress Noviart
NPC Xexan Scientist
Affected RPers: Neo

Cress could see Chibi from here, and she was the one to come with the Government official-the one who had the stolen documents, from the Com Chatter.

But he so wasn't interested in that right now.

"Ah, Chibi! You've got him! What's your-Oh, We'll get the formalities done later, Now is not the time!" Cress said, still in his Racal Suit.

"I hope you like Bisharp, your the first one, and that's the first gene's we've got for you. We can't afford to be choosy, we use what we can." Cress said. "Pokemorphs are much easier, Chimeras are when we have time!" He added.

"We've got quite a bit of technology, and we were going to gift these kinds of weapons for you, but you seemed quite unwilling to tolerate our existance...So there you have it!" He said, rounding a corner.

"Maite was just teasing you on the whole kill-a-Pokemon-to-be-a-Pokemorph thing, we're not exactly heroes of the people, but we don't need that much DNA for Gene Splicing-She probably was reffering to when some scientists decide to remove the body parts of other Pokemon entierly and attach them to thier bodies-but it's rarely done, Genetic splicing offers more for less..." Cress went on. He wasn't really paying attention to answers.

"...Gah! Tempest in Iccirus! The insanity of it all! The idiot that would do such a thing, we'd sentance to a year in the N14-C3...It's a torture device, used strictly for people that truly deserve such things...Anything that goes in there will experiance bloody hell on every inch of their body...We weren't expecting to use it, but It looks like we might just. Aur might have modified the virus, but modifying it is just as bad as releasing it. I honestly hope he died. The A-7 labrotory is still emitting signals...Very faint ones at that." Cress said. At this point, they were in the surgery room.

"Don't worry, you won't feel a thing! You don't need to be consious for this!" Cress said, as he gestured inside, where the surgeon team was at the ready.

In truth, Cress wasn't known for being chatty-he was just making sure the man didn't get to uncomfortable on the way there. Looking at the Chimeras in some cases was the reason Cress stayed away from being a Pokemorph or a Chimera in the first place. However, now was differnet.

"I'll be doing it too-Lanturn Genetics, from what I hear. I don't want to wear this around all the time." Cress said, gesturing to the Racal suit.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aur Morose
Xexan Scientist
Distortion World

The results of his tests were mind-blowing. From what he could tell, all the matter around him consisted of the exact same negative matter that his ME Projector generated as it boosted virtual particles into reality. If that was correct, that meant he was in an entire negative universe here. In that case, it was somewhat odd that he didn't automatically annihilate upon touching the matter here, but that might be due to the fact that his body was composed of real particles, not mere virtual particles that had been temporarily boosted into a level where they could interact with real particles. The existence of this universe also confirmed his hypothesis that the reason why the negative matter didn't manifest in their universe during the boosting process. Whenever the ME device projected matter, the negative matter manifested here.

Well, if the accelerator overload had got them here, maybe it could get them back. The systems had suffered minor damage, mostly from overheating, but it wasn't anything that Aur or Jack could repair within a few hours. Aur made Jack do it; with his computer-assisted reflexes and movement, he could be more precise than Aur could. Plus, Aur felt like exploring.

So he set out, with Helias and Ezekiel, leaving his Galvantula behind to guard the laboratory. He walked across this strange, otherworldly desert, crawling across one of the enormous sideways columns that connected his piece of land to another one. As he walked, he noticed that the world was not static. The landmasses moved. At first this worried Aur, who wondered if the moving landmasses meant that he would be unable to get back to his lab, but as he continued to observe their shifting, they seemed to move in predictable patterns. That meant that he would be able to return to the accelerator.

The sands continued for as long as he could see, and he had been walking for quite a while now. This portion of this universe was evidentially an analog of the desert in which Laboratory A-7 had been built under. He sighed. If that was true, then there would be nothing beyond his bizarre landscape for weeks worth of travel. He turned around, and started walking back. Yet this world was not infinite, for if it were there was no way he would be able to see the swirling dark clouds of some plasma-like substance beyond. But was the boundary just an illusion? For as he walked, it seemed to get no closer.

Aur was about halfway back to the laboratory now. He wondered what the situation was back in the real world. Had Tempest been released yet? If so, it would at least be a while before the plague spread throughout Unova. People wouldn't start really getting sick in droves for at the very least a week after the initial release. Aur had that long to release his cure in the meantime. It was an elegant solution to the pandemic problem: contain the cure within a virus of its own, in this case a shell consisting mostly of material made from the original Tempest virus. But this counter-virus replicated itself primarily in Pokemon, not humans And it was here from which the virus would derive snippets of genetic code from the Pokemon it infected, then from the carrier Pokemon spread to humans, where it would detect the Tempest virus, then modify the genetic code that Tempest attacked, starving the virus out of the host.

Aur doubted anyone else could have produced so elegant a solution. Once his counter-virus was released, it should solve the Tempest problem by itself. It was the only way one man could produce enough cure to save a region.

A sudden haunting cry pierced through the air, interrupting Aur's reverie. He looked up and around--and there was the source. A huge, flying black... thing. It took a few moments for Aur to recognize it. Giratina.

So, they were in the Distortion World? If so, that would confirm Aur's suspicion of this place being a negative-matter parallel universe.

"Well, screw the accelerator," Aur said. Both his brains raced with possibility. If he could capture Giratina, not only would that be the ticket back home, but it would catapult his research forward another hundred years into the future! "Back to the lowest bidder!"

He started running, scuttling forward as fast as his legs could carry him. Giratina was flying below, heading towards the laboratory--it was probably curious about the massive dimensional disturbance earlier. Aur squinted, triangulating distance and speed, calculating trajectory... and jumped.

A leap of faith. Surprised, Ezekiel and Helias were a few seconds late in following. Aur was almost to Giratina when suddenly, he felt the pull of gravity shift, and he began falling in another direction. ****! Directing his arms upward, he manifested a pair of cables in the air around him, and imbued them with enough momentum to shoot up towards the legendary dragon and wrap around its tail.

Aur's velocity pulled the cables taught, and centripetal force swung him around in a circle, falling below Giratina and shooting upwards. Aur squinted again, flying through the air, judged the time, and let go at the right moment. He fell, the cables disintegrated, and he landed right on Giratina's back.

Surprised, the dragon started writhing, trying to turn its head so it could see what had fallen onto its back. Aur started scuttling forward. His Ariados genes would come in handy now.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-19-2011, 12:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Affected RPers: Latio-Reol

I followed her into the underground Xexan lab. The lights were substantial, not as bright as they could have been, but I figured they only tried to get replacement bulbs when they really needed them. Meanwhile, the walls weren’t exactly gleaming clean, but I’d be an idiot to complain about the way they handled these. Meanwhile, the tiled floor hadn’t been cleaned in a while, but to me, that was only trivial.

“Ah, Chibi!” One of the other Xexan researchers addressed her, who was still wearing a Racal suit. “You've got him! What's your-Oh, We'll get the formalities done later, Now is not the time!”

In truth, I wanted to help Chibi as soon as possible. There was no telling when the virus would make its way down here, but we needed to do everything we could before that happened.

“I hope you like Bisharp,” He told me, “you’re the first one, and that's the first gene's we've got for you. We can't afford to be choosy, we use what we can. Pokémorphs are much easier, Chimeras are when we have time! We've got quite a bit of technology, and we were going to gift these kinds of weapons for you, but you seemed quite unwilling to tolerate our existence...So there you have it!”

“Ah, that’s Cress,” Chibi told me with a smile. “You’ll get used to him, trust me.”

There really wasn’t much time to talk about it. Normally, I would have tried to tell him things from my point of view, but there really wasn’t time. The virus forced our hand on this one, but if it hadn’t been necessary, I likely wouldn’t be here right now.

“Maite was just teasing you on the whole kill-a-Pokémon-to-be-a-Pokémorph thing,” Cress told me. “We're not exactly heroes of the people, but we don't need that much DNA for Gene Splicing-She probably was referring to when some scientists decide to remove the body parts of other Pokémon entirely and attach them to their bodies-but it's rarely done, Genetic splicing offers more for less...”

“Still sounds pretty grizzly,” I replied, trying to push aside the ethics for now.

“Yeah, messy as all hell too,” Chibi told me, sighing. “Lots of blood to clean up. I swear, I don’t even smell the disinfectant anymore.”

"...Gah! Tempest in Iccirus!” Cress continued, changing the subject. “The insanity of it all! The idiot that would do such a thing, we'd sentence to a year in the N14-C3...It's a torture device, used strictly for people that truly deserve such things...Anything that goes in there will experience bloody hell on every inch of their body...We weren't expecting to use it, but It looks like we might just. Aur might have modified the virus, but modifying it is just as bad as releasing it. I honestly hope he died. The A-7 laboratory is still emitting signals...Very faint ones at that."

“Well, there’s no full confirmation,” I told him. “Vickers told me he had someone tamper with the accelerator to his machine. I’m not sure if that killed Aur or not, but judging from the complexity of that machine, it could have. There’s no real way of knowing, however.”

I was mixed when it came to hoping Aur died or not. It was true, Aur could have decided not to give Vickers the virus in the first place. None of this would have happened, and Aur could have protected himself if Vickers attempted to get retribution. He could have worked around not having his government grants. However, I figured Vickers blackmailed Aur into compliance, threatening to give the FBI and the NSA the location of his bunkers. That was the only explanation I could give for his actions.

It wasn’t long until we had reached the surgery room. It was dimly lit with gray walls and a lot of strange medical equipment.

“Don't worry, you won't feel a thing!” Cress assured me. “You don't need to be conscious for this!”

It was then that I had met the surgical team, all consisting of various Pokémorphs and Chimeras. From what I could tell, they looked eager to get started. I wasn’t exactly sure how I felt about that.

“I'll be doing it too-Lanturn Genetics, from what I hear,” Cress told me, trying to assure me things would be alright. “I don't want to wear this around all the time.”

“Well, good luck with it,” I told him frankly. “Considering what that virus is capable of, you can’t go wrong.”

Old 04-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Fennel Yew/Hilda Livinal
Xexan Scientist
Affected RPers: Neo

After what seemed like an infinate amount of eternities, with an added eon thrown in due to the kid's weight, Fennel at last found one of the hatches. She opened it with her foot and rushed in like a bullet.

"Get this kid to a surgical room, STAT!" She yelled. Several Surgeons put her on a table, and started rushing her towards the next-nearest room (The nearest was occupied by the Government official).

She had a headache. A scientist came up to her, one whose voice she couldn't tolerate at all. She didn't hate this scientist, it was just that he was an Exploud Pokemorph with a southern accent. That wasn't pretty to hear. It was like whatever he said was being roared from an Arcanine. he came up to her.

"Hey, Miss Fennel!"He said. Ugh, that voice was irritating.

"This is not the time!" She yelled. "Do you have a signal from the A-7 Lab?"

"Uhh, yes mam." He said. "But why do ya-"

"I need you to blow it up. Use the C-4 in the walls." Fennel said. They implanted C-4 into all of thier bunkers, in case they needed to remove the evidence of their being there.

"Mam, I'm sorry, but we already tried that, and it don't work. The signals ain't strong enough for that." He said.

"D**MIT!" She yelled, in a rare burst of cussword. "Send out an alert to Bravo Location, tell them to get their hands over here NOW! Also, tell them to keep a very sharp eye out for Aur Morose, and if he's seen, Kill him on sight!" She yelled.

"Yes Mam!" He said, running off to the communications room. Ugh.

She had ran down all the way to the bottom floor, to the Evolutionary Chemical Project. Cress was absent, but not another scientist.

"You. I've got something for you." Fennel said.

"So, you've got the Mew hair?" The scientist asked.

"Take a look!" She said, throwing out the PokeBall.

Mew materialized in front of the Scientist. She looked around frantically for a few seconds, staring at the two chimeras, with a worried and panicked expression on her face.

"D-d-dear Arceus...Mew...In the flesh..." The scientist said, as he poked Mew with a Needle. A bit of blood came out, while Mew yelped at the sudden poke.

"...All you need to do is just put it in your mouth while applying the chemicals...That's it...Mew..." The scientist said, still staring at the New Species Pokemon, the creator of all life on the planet.

"Well, take me to one of them! I'll take The Fire, Ghost and...Psychic Evolutionary Chemicals." She said, thinking a little about the last one. She then withdrew Mew, feeling that she'd need to have her mind rewritten before she could do much to assist.

"...Very well...Madm..." The scientist said, still staring at the Quick Ball that contained Mew with incredible interest. "...You'll need to take off some clothes...There's a special suit that'll survive throught the Evolutionary process over there..." The Scientist added, pointing to a spot in the lab. Fennel quickly changed into the new clothes, which weren't exposing in the slightest. Fennel also slipped her whole belt, and all the Pokemon she had with it, into the nearby Computer Box, to keep that Scientist from stealing it. She has extremely powerful anti-hacking software installed in her Box, and she was not losing Mew. She saw jealousy in the eyes of the scientist. Fennel was put inside the room, and was given the little bit of Mew Blood in a cup to put in her mouth.

"Application of chemicals is to begin in 5...4...3..." The Machine went, as Fennel put the Mew blood in her mouth. It had a wierd taste to it...She never expected blood to taste sweet.

And, without further ado, what would change Fennel forever began. The Evolutionary Chemicals sprayed upon Fennel, a spray of Red, Purple and Pink substances upon her, and she already felt a newfound power flowing inside her...

And, the chemicals were, as planned, absorbed into her skin.

She felt really funny, but she really liked it.

And then it truly started. The flash of light was familiar in the sense that she knew what it was, but different in it's colors, a mix of red, purple and pink that never intertwined. And that light was all she saw, for a few minutes. And all she felt was changes, for those few minutes.

But it was brief. Fennel felt like it took both a near-infinate amount of time to finish, and barely time at all. But, regardless of her inability to say how long it was, the flashing was over, the new body she obtained felt regular, and the Scientist was visibly seen shaking like a living earthquake nearby.
She realized that the Mew Blood she had in her mouth had vanished.

The door was open, fortunatly, and she didn't register a extreme height change. She walked out of the room and over to a mirror in the corner of the lab.

She gasped. It retained all of her beauty from before, gave no changes that would spoil the sight of it, meaning that her general appearance, as per her human features, had changed little. It was where it wasn't human where it was most evident.

For starters, she had more tails. Eleven tails were now present, the two new additions being shaped exactly like her fifth tail from before. The sixth tail with this form was larger, more spiky, and had three tips at the end. The odd golden lock on her hair had grown into a small tail on her head.

Meanwhile, the odd 'dress' and the 'necklace' were now intertwined together, the former reaching up high enough that the latter was over it, and the dress now was a little longer in the back (Though it couldn't touch her tails), and now she had two purple locks of hair, with razor-sharp ends to them, dangling just over her eyes. It made no irritation, to her delight. Her eyes had a slight tint of indigo to their color, too, but otherwise still looked like the pools of liquid crystal she had for eyes before.

Her teeth were a little more like a carnivore's; they looked sharper, but they still looked capable of eating plants all the same. However, she knew that she'd have an easier time chewing up meat.

To cap it all off, a few balls of fire were positioned behind her, an eerie light-blue, and they seemed to move at her will. She felt delighted at her new appearance. She was equally happy that she was still able to fit on all of her old clothes, meaning no annoying clothes she'd have to wear while finding something more comfortable to wear.

She walked up to the scientist, shivering as though he just saw a ghost. And technically he did. He saw Fennel. However, while she was putting on her old clothes, a more hardened scientist came in, one that she liked for his ability to remain calm in a crisis, though she never knew the name to. He looked like he was going to tell what those chemicals did beside change her appearance.

"OK, Fennel, The result of the application of the chemicals has, for starters, increased your lifespan far more than anticipated. You can now live to over one hundred fourty thousand and thirty years."

The result was enough to make Fennel giggle in delight.

"Due to the Ghost-Type Genetics, this also means that you'll only look in your thirties when you do die, due to a Ghost-Type's inability to grow and develop." The scientist said. That made her giggle more.

"The curses that your tails can produce can last to match your new lifespan, and have become far more potent. Moreover, you can also produce 'helpful' curses, but that was always there." He droned on. He had that habit. "The same goes for your incantations, they've also become more powerful. The effects last a week, unless you decide to relinquish the effects early." He added. So her magical powers increased further too. She never really did believe in magic until she heard about what a Mismagius could do, and saw a Mismagius do it.

"You've also gained Telepathy, thanks to the Psychic-Type Genetics. Communication with anything in a short, twenty-foot radius is possible, with Pokemon or Human, and it may be heard by whoever you wish." The scientist said. Telepathy would get taking used to, Fennel thought.

"You've gained the ability to control those blue balls of fire you probably saw while looking in the mirror. They can't go very far from your positon, only three feet from you farthest. You can only control four at a time, too. However, I can't even tell you how many ways you could use this." He said. She already concluded that.

"You've also gained the ability to breathe fire. I think that's enough to understand on your own." The Scientist said. True, that needed little explamation. "And the only other thing I should tell you is that you need more meats in your diet. And that's it."

Fennel would have came out of there skipping with joy, but Tempest was abound in Unova. So she came out of there, all buisness. She was at the head of the group that would make the difference. This is what she wanted. She wanted to help humanity.

And she came upon the Operating rooms, and saw the gov't official that the intercom had buzzed over. She thought it best to greet him.

"Hello, I'm Fennel Yew. Yes, the Fennel Yew that invented the Portable Dream Machine a centruy ago...Keep the question to yourself how I still look sixteen, We've got an operation here, and it's one you need done. I'm only here to oversee it." She said in a brisk tone.

She wasn't a surgeon herself, so she couldn't operate on him. However, she at least knew what was a dumb mistake, and she'd try to keep those mistakes out of it; Henceforth her overseeing it.

(Ooc: Feel free to play out the operation, Neo.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 04:27 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

OOC: Raven X intends on using Logan as an NPC for the next RP, so I thought I’d see this through and not leave it hanging.

By the way, the new RP will start on the 26th, but feel free to keep posting in this one until then. Chances are good not too much will change from this one to the new one in terms of unfolding events.

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Affected RPers: Latio-Reol

They had prepped me for surgery, and I could tell they had gotten quite efficient at doing it. Cress did, however, say I would be asleep during the operation. I guess that was a bit of a relief. Just before they had taken me into the surgery room, one of the head scientists, Fennel Yew, greeted me. I could tell an extensive amount of genetic manipulation had been performed on her, even going beyond being a Chimera of a Ninetales and a Mismagius. The first words that came to my mind when I looked at her were "enigmatically beautiful." Her grace and elegance were beyond anything that could have been accomplished naturally.

“Hello, I'm Fennel Yew,” She told me in a cheerful voice. “Yes, the Fennel Yew that invented the Portable Dream Machine a century ago...Keep the question to yourself how I still look sixteen, We've got an operation here, and it's one you need done. I'm only here to oversee it.”

“I appreciate it, Dr. Yew,” I told her, knowing the operation would save my life.

It was then that they had me change my clothes, taking off the muddy and wet business suit in exchange for the kind of loose-fitting pajama-like garb a hospital patient would wear. Shortly after that, they injected me intravenously to a clear plastic bag filled with anesthetic. It would only be a matter of time before I went to sleep, and they performed the operation.

After lying down on the stretcher, I waited as the Xexan surgeons prepared for the operation. They worked quickly, and once they were finished, it was a simple matter of waiting until I drifted off to sleep.

Eventually, it did come.

---------------------------------------

I woke up, feeling disoriented, not sure where I was, what I was doing here, or what was going on, but eventually I suddenly realized and remembered my whole purpose for being here. After coming to my senses, I looked at myself, now as a Pokémorph of a Bisharp. The first thing I noticed were my hands, now encased with a silvery metallic coating that had a similar resemblance to medieval gauntlets. Meanwhile, my torso had been encased in a black steel armor, along with two pairs of circular blades surrounding my chest. My shoulders had also been covered with the same steel like armor in the form of red shoulder pads. My thighs had also been covered in the same red metallic armor, while my lower legs and feet had the same silver-colored armor as my hands. Lastly, upon my head was a steel helmet-like covering, with an axe-like blade coming out from the center. Oddly enough, it felt perfectly normal, there was no strange tingling sensation or discomfort. Arising from the bed, I planted my feet upon the ground, stood up, and moved around, feeling somewhat different, but still, I knew I could easily get used to this new form in little time.

It wasn’t long until one of the surgeons had knocked on the door, and after entering, I realized it was a female surgeon, one that was a Chimera of a Swanna and a Cinccino. The combination almost gave her the appearance of a soft, fuzzy angel. She was holding a clipboard in her hands, and seemed to have a satisfied look on her face.

“Well, looks like you’ve settled into it quite nicely,” She told me, pleased with the results.

“Excellent work, thanks,” I told her, looking at my gauntleted right hand again. “I appreciate it.”

“Oh, its no problem,” She told me with a smile. “Well, unfortunately, we need to let you go. With the virus outbreak, we’re expecting a new haul of people coming in here to have the operation performed on them as well, and we’re going to need all available space.”

I nodded, and with that, I headed out, climbing out of the lab before I stepped outside, back in Pinwheel Forest. Thankfully, at least now I was protected from the Tempest Virus, but in the end, I knew, this was only just a new beginning in a whole new chain of events that were about to unfold.

And there was no telling how it was all going to end, either.