Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan
Default Re: [RP] Pokémon: Dark Science

Jalen Yono (Riolu)
Route 4 >> Castelia City

I was heaving as I treaded through route 4. I was abducted here and now I was left in the exact same place. Being a Pokemon, the entire place seemed amazingly large. The amount of Darumakas ambushing me in packs is ridiculous, and I had to take refuge in a small cavern hidden behind a rock. Inside the cavern were three Scraggy making plans, but luckily they didn’t see me, so I peeked in and launched an aura sphere. Then I dragged them a good distance away. They for sure weren’t dead, and I was too nice to kill the innocents, but I knew they wouldn’t leave for me and I wanted to make sure they wouldn’t be able to find their way back when they woke up again.

To me, how these Pokemon could’ve survived is ridiculous. I definitely wasn’t in the best environment, I would do better in a foresty area. That’s why I’ve been using my internal compass combined with my instincts to travel where I believe is south, so I can get to Castelia City. I’ll replenish myself there – I can’t imagine it being too hard to find something on the streets. I’d have to throw a sad face on, but I wouldn’t have to try because I’ve already had a sad face for a long time and it seems to be a very hard thing to get rid of.

Depressingly, my health was already considerably bad because I assume that the people that took me didn’t think my health would have an effect on the outcome of the experiment; I was only eating dried up bits of bread. I wonder if Pinwheel Forest has any sitrus berries around, those are my favorite, and considering I’m not human, I don’t think I’ll be dining on butter noodles or broccoli and cheese soup any time soon.

In my little shelter, I’ve been taking advantage of the strength and endurance that comes with being a Riolu. If I knew RaiRai had this kind of potential, I would’ve really worked him hard to make him the best of the best. I was moving rocks to create a nice little dug-out shelter. I knew this was wasted effort because I was going to be leaving to Castelia City later on, but OCD got the best of me and I had to adjust the space to my liking.

Being as thirsty as I was, I decided to take a peek out of the cave and climb the hill above to see if I could find a water source from a bird’s eye view. I did so, moving the boulder out of the way with ease. I scaled the rocky sides of the hill. It was hard to get a good grip because I really couldn’t hold onto the sand all that easily. I managed to get up, and took a look around. There was no water source in sight…

A tear trickled down my cheek. Still, nothing in sight. I broke down there. I knew then that if I didn’t get out of this desert soon, I was done for. So, I decided to commence my plans to get to Castelia City. I stumbled down the hill and made my way to a central area of the route. I knew this place so well, I traveled on it so much to and from Nimbasa City. I looked around for familiar land features that could tell me where I was. When I started seeing people walking by in only two directions, I knew where I was. I turned left and made my way down the path I’d traveled before with less vibe than back then. I felt unsafe. I never felt so small and never felt the world to be this big. I could make out the station between Castelia City and Route 4 a bit ahead, it was a small hike away. It wouldn’t be long before I got to Castelia City.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 04-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aur Morose
Xexan Scientist
Tiny Road in the Middle of Nowhere -> Lair

Aur snapped his fingers a couple times around the face of Doctor Judica. "Hey hey, time to wake up, now. The anesthesia wore fifteen minutes ago, stop sleeping."

Alfonsen groaned, and his eyes fluttered open. Aur stared into them, then picked up a small flashlight and waved the beam into the patient's eyes. "Retinal response is normal. Are you awake?"

Alfonsen sat up, his eyes dim and unseeing. "Yes."

"Who are you?"

"Alfonsen Judica."

"Who am I?"

"Aur Morose."

"What are you to me?"

"Your faithful servant."

"Good." Aur gently slapped the doctor's cheek a few times to check his reaction. "Turing app on." Alfonsen's eyes gained spark, and he blinked several times and shook his head, as though confused. He looked around the inside of the container, at his hands and feet, then finally at Aur. "Go to your mistress," Aur said. "You're a couple hours late, but I'm sure you can think of an excuse. Act normal. You will remember the operating instructions when the time comes to execute then."

"Yes sir." Alfonsen slowly got back up and got out of the container. Aur watched him get back into his car, then turned on the intercom. "Alright Jack, time to go home."

---------

It took a while for the truck to get back to the warehouse. Aur stepped out of the container car and looked around. The warehouse looked unchanged. Sitting on the outskirts of the city, close to nothing except rocks and dirt. There was no reason for anyone else to come here, except maybe for some raucous teens to go exploring. Aur had installed a silent alarm system that would warn him whenever anything approached the warehouse. It had a tendency to be set off by random Pokemon, but that was worth the price. Anyways, Ezekiel was the one who monitored the system.

Aur walked into the warehouse and knocked on some random junk lying around in a particular pattern. A gaping hole proceeded to open up in the ground, like the maw of some great beast that was trying to swallow him. The entrance into the lair was virtually impossible to spot when it was closed, although one might be able to find it if one knew what one was looking for. And the sequence of knocks was set up in a specific way that it was very improbable that the system could be opened accidentally.

Aur descended into the control room. After Jack finished parking the truck behind the warehouse, he too entered the tunnel, and closed the entrance behind him. With that, they had safely returned, step one of Aur's plan complete.

Aur consulted a file on his control desk conveniently labeled "Master Plan". Taking out a pen, he scribbled something at the end of the several pages already inside. "Add 3 eggs, but only the egg whites. Mix vigorously." When that was done, he turned to Ezekiel. "How are we on test subjects?" he asked.

"Running low," the voice came out of the speakers. "Only 3 left."

Aur sighed. "Guess it's time to go trainer hunting again. Well, I think Jack needs to eat first. Ezekiel, get me a virtual pizza."

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Fennel Yew/Hilda Livinal
Xexan Scientist
Xexan Secret Location Alpha, Pinwheel Forest

The last few types to be tested were Normal and Dragon. The former to be tested of them was the Dragon Type, which Fennel Arrived just in time for.

And as she rounded the corner of the flooded Water Evolution Chemical Testing area (A extremely large Lumineon with extra fins and a powerful Hyper Voice attack was swimming inside), and, to her dismay, found the test subject.

"A Druddigon?!" She yelled. If the body shape and size and the jowl weren't a immediate and complete giveaway, the wings, too big to be a Dragonite's and two rough along the edges to be a Flygon's, were certianly going to. Moreover, there wasn't any restraint for the Druddigon's anything, it was just asleep. It was simply begging for disaster.

"Err...Most of us feared that a Hydregion or a Haxorus would break free after evolution, and we needed to test these on fully evolved Pokemon. In since Druddigon are already fully evolved, as they don't evolve at all, and we didn't get any Altaria...they were the most likely canidates...We're not happy about it either." Cress said, obviously regretting the situation with every inch of his being.

"Ugh! Keep the Anesthetics on high! I seriously do not want that thing getting loose!" She barked to the other sicentists, who immediatly started twisting knobs.

A mechanical Voice started up. "Scanning Subject...Confirmed Subject: Druddigon. Approximate Power level: 34..."

Her Pokemon were at least 55 in Power Level, meaning that she'd be able to restrain this beast easily. Nevertheless, she sent out Musharna. Her sister popped out, and although looked like she was sleeping in midair, was truly just making sure her powers worked. Indeed, when this was done, she settled down on the floor, eyes still closed, but on all fours, as a Musharna should be.

"...Applying Dragon-Type Evolutionary Chemicals in Five..."...A mechanical arm poked out of the cealing..."Four..."...It started heading downwards, towards the Druddigon..."Three..."...It was just feet away..."Two..."...It was just four inches away now..."One..."...A Complete pause...

And suddenly, the arm started spraying a navy-blue spray everywhere in the room. It coated the Druddigon compleatly, and then some. When it was finished, the Arm came back up to the cealing, and was out of sight.

Looking at the Druddigon, Fennel noticed that the Chemicals were gone. They must have been absorbed into it's skin...

Then, almost immediatly after Fennel made this conclusion, the Druddigon started glowing in that navy blue color the chemical was...

...The body grew and expanded, and the wings became much larger...And the One head split to make two, like a Dieno to a Zweilous...The beast that stood before her was definatly the product of a Druddigon's evolution, but the crimsion color had darkened to a cardinal color. Moreover, two of those spiky lower jaws, and two heads that obviously went with them, were put on it's head. The anthestetics had worked, even after the Evolution, lest it had gone on a brutal rampage.

"Evolutionary process complete. Druddigon's new power level is now 95."

"Alright, please tell me that the thing is a lover, and not a fighter!" Fennel said, almost pleading to the scientists.

One of the scientists raised his hand. "Actually, I caught that one!" He said. "And yes, it's docile. Very docile. Didn't want to attack me at all until my Fraxure hit it twice." He added.

"Thank Arceus!" She said. The Scientist walked in the room, and put a Ultra Ball to the head of the Druddigon Evolution. It was whisked back inside with a wiry and Arbok-like beam of energy. The PokeBall in itself was a marvel of technology. Alright then, about the other one...What do we have to work with for the Normal Type? An overactive Slacking?" She said, mockingly.

"We have a Audino for this one." Cress said, making Fennel highly relieved, as they walked to the last box, tucked away in the last cranny of the room.

Fennel almost dropped her jaw in suprise. The Audino was shiny. Shiny, dear Arceus. Whoever caught this speciman was a lucky man indeed. The Audino was leaning back in a corner of the room, looking like the devil itself, with an evil grin and devious and dark intent in the eyes. Fennel was both disgusted and scared of that look, though inwardly, mainly because Audino were healers at best, and this Audino looked like it would have a kick out of slaughtering every legend in Unova. She was going to look nonchalant about it, though.

The same was done as before, only with a few changes; The Audino's power level was 7 instead of 34, and a white chemical was sprayed in every direction over a navy-blue one.

...And no Evolution was happening...

"...No effect?"

"...We had a feeling about it...I knew the chemical wasn't reactive enough..." Cress said. Fennel slapped her-no, Hilda's face. Failure. Her least-favorite word.

The Audino was snickering inside the room, a 'kehehehehe' that was the sound of a troublemaker when his victims got upset. The Audino was apparently delighted at the failure of the experiment...Wait. Audino can't snicker. Well, they could, but not with a 'kehehehehe,' it was more like a 'Nididididi.'

The Audino itself seemed to realize this as well, and corrected itself. However, Fennel took a sharp look at it.

"Did anyone catch this with a PokeBall?" She asked.

"No. Caged it. We've also used it on an experiment to see if one could forcibly apply the Shiny Gene...His Shiny Gene was the one donated to the other Audino's, If you needed to know." Cress said simply. Fennel's piercing look turned to an evil grin to match the Audino's.

"Well then...I presume it'll come out of my paycheck for this...But why not?" She said, as she walked in with an Ultra Ball in her hand. Time to make it six. The Audino opened it's eyes briefly, having closed them while it snickered.

"Ah, sh*t." It muttered under it's breath. The Ball was flung at the Shiny Audino at the speed of a rocket, and the Audino was taken inside it, and it put up no resistance. The ball didn't even inch from where it was, it just clicked to notify everyone of the lock closing.

Lucky Fennel.

(Ooc: The Audino is a stalker!)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Jalen Yono (Riolu)
Castelia City

It wasn’t long before I made it to the station between Route 4 and Castelia City, and it was a bit tough getting by with all the people walking through. Just as I had gotten to the station, I realized that any normal person would view me as a wild Pokémon. This killed my plans to give a sad face for food, because it could be a bit risky. I was going to have to forage for food if I wanted to kill off the starvation that was causing my body to slow down. Oh well, I could manage, but I needed to be quick, and I could do that. All of my speed and agility still applied to me in RaiRai’s body, but it wasn’t really working because of my hunger and thirst, but I endured it and pushed on. At the station, I smuggled myself through by actually jumping up to some beams hanging from the ceiling, then I moved along them monkey bar style to get to the exit. I jumped out an open window high above, rather than going through the main entrance. I landed in a lined up array of flowers on the side of the pathway. I climbed up the nearest office building and had a rooftop view of the area. My legs were burning from pushing them so hard and with no energy to fuel them. I ran along the rooftops dodging branches and jumping from building to building until I got to the square, where I caught a glimpse of my target: the Fountain of Unity. I could easily jump in there and get myself a drink. It is said to bring Pokémon and trainers together, and nobody would bother to catch a Pokémon there due to the chances of destruction in attempts to catch it. It was still a good distance away, when I realized that I’d have to take an alternative route. Past the office buildings were sky scrapers, and there was no way I could climb up one with the limited energy I had. So, I went around them, on the outskirts of the city. I took the treetops as my way of traveling, and leapt from branch to branch and treetop to treetop, passing by the sky scrapers. I moved closer to the city rather than the outside, and was hugging the outskirts of the city. I managed to jump and roll to prevent damaging myself into the square, where I bolted into the fountain. Oh hell, I was more excited than ever. With the first sip of water I no longer felt parched anymore, and I was dunking myself in, trying to take as much water as possible. Oh, how joyous it was…

…However, I wasn’t done. I still had to worry about my hunger needs. Well, that didn’t stop my excitement, as I had an easy way of finding some grub. After having my fill of water, I needed something to munch on, so I scouted around for any picnicking civilians or trainers. Three rangers having a conversation caught my eye. I noticed they were munching on Poké bits. That’s what peaked my interest. When I saw them all laugh jovially, I took that as my chance to swindle their bits. I lurched in and pushed over the ranger holding the bag of bits. She screamed as she fell over, the bag of bits falling out of her hands into mine. Now, what did my instincts tell me to do? Eat the food or run? Luckily, my instincts overpowered my hunger and I ended up running.

“THAT RIOLU IS A THIEF!” She shouted, pointing at me as I ran with my head turned over my shoulder. Now a few people were actually running after me. I managed to outwit them down an alleyway in which I pretended to have jumped into a dumpster, but in actuality, I was climbing up the sky scraper it was leaned against, while four people piled the dumpster in search of me, digging through trash. I stifled a giggle and took advantage of my momentum to jump to a lower building so I wouldn’t have to climb so high. From there I once again ran from the rooftops until I glimpsed the sea and Castelia’s many docks. It was really a beautiful view, but that’s not exactly what I was looking at. I was more focused on Skyline Bridge – I was going to find a way to get to Pinwheel Forest from there. I jumped down from the rooftops, landing right in the middle of the path to the station between Skyline Bridge and Castelia City.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 04-10-2011 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Flakeblood Offline

Masekios Prieto (a.k.a. Maite)
Xexan Scientist
Inner area of Pinwheel Forest

The soft sounds of a Pidove stirred Maite, causing her to sit up. She had previously been lounging in a moss covered tree, her faithful Gloom, Royce, wandering around below. He was happily spreading his obnoxious smell throughout the little section of forest Maite was currently in. As such, all of the Pokemon had cleared out of their dens, tree-holes, and other such nesting areas for the moment. There were no Pokemon in the area that were immune to the smell, such as Grimers.

And for that, Maite was thankful. It wasn't as though she disliked her work, as a matter of fact, she rather enjoyed it, but she needed breaks into the wilderness every now and again. It was an odd side-effect she had noticed after her splicing. Well, one of many, but she hadn't quite expected the instincts for the wilderness to come along. Her little trips rejuvenated her senses, and allowed her to relax more than she could in the cold, metal confines of the lab. She wished Xexan was able to experiment freely, out in the open. Then she wouldn't have to make these little side trips, and could spend all day on her research. But no. They couldn't allow those who didn't understand to catch them. Speaking of which...

The Pidove that had roused her from her lazing was obviously far from the smell, otherwise it wouldn't have sounded so quiet. Still, if it was close enough to hear, it was time to leave. Maite didn't want the Pokemon getting curious enough to brave Royce's scent. Even so, she didn't exactly want to leave. She hadn't even been around for an hour, and already the Pokemon were wanting to move back in. Maite's mouth pulled down into a frown.

'I might have to make some adjustments to Royce's smell again,' Maite thought, 'The Pokemon are getting too familiar with it, even though it's only been a week...'

She fingered her mask, tracing her fingers along the contours of the cheekbones before it gave way to her fleshy jaw. She loved her mask. It had been carved from actual bone, an actual Pokemon skull, in fact, and Maite loved it. When contemplating, she always felt the smoothed surface of her mask or other adornments. Something about that just helped her focus her thoughts and keep her peaceful.

Mind made up, she jumped down to a lower branch, grabbing it with her hands before dropping quietly on the ground. She was glad for the moss everywhere, even though she knew she would prefer to be in rough terrain. Grasslands, mountains, plateaus, all that harsh land. Even so, the moss muffled sounds and provided soft surfaces on which to lounge and walk. She could easily move about without a single sound.

Wrinkling her nose, Maite walked over to her Gloom. She may have been immune to his poison, but his smell still got to her. Not a much as those who had never smelled it of course, but her nose still detested it. It didn't help that she had to keep re-modulating his smell either. Those pesky wild Pokemon kept trying to get to the source, and she had to make the smell vary from time to time so that they couldn't get used to it. She bent down and tapped Royce, waiting until he turned around.

"Time to leave," She said.

Royce gave one of his usual goofy smiles before toning down the amount of odor he was releasing. The reduced smell would still keep wild Pokemon away, but at a smaller radius that was more useful for traveling. He wouldn't dissipate it completely until Maite was back in the base though, as she didn't want wild Pokemon watching her.

Maite began walking back to the lab entrance, sighing as she though of all the work she still had to finish. There were the new assignments she had taken on, her older experiments that needed to get finished up or re-worked into something new, and now she had to mix up Royce's smell again... Royce followed his partner, though she remained lost in thought.

"So much to do. I wonder if the others have had any success." Maite was thinking of the other scientists at the lab. Most of them were working on completely separate projects, except of course for the small team she worked with, but Maite enjoyed collaboration. She found that they tended to produce their best work when they combined ideas and procedures. After all, the K1-A3 hadn't been produced by only one department.

Maite pushed these thoughts aside as she neared the entrance. She would have to wait until she could finish some of her current experiments before suggesting a collaborative procedure.

"Royce. Smell off, please."

Maite walked through the hallways, trying very hard not to let her toenails click on the metal floor. Not only did it get tiresome to hear, but some of the scientists who hadn't been spliced with Pokemon DNA were disturbed by the obviously animalistic sound. Not that Maite really cared, but she knew people worked better when they weren't focusing on something outside their research.

Before she went back to work though, Maite headed for her personal room. She knew how others felt about the way she smelled after her little excursions. Add that to the list of things people got distracted by. She couldn't even let Royce wander around without her underlings getting antsy, like Royce was going to let his stench out at any minute. He was trained better than all that. Still, she had to admit that Gloom odor clung like nobody's business, and even she would be glad to get the smell off before returning to research.

She turned into the nearest stairwell and started down, leaping several stairs at a time for expediency. She preferred taking the stairs so much more than the elevators. Not only were they more efficient, but they made less noise. Having reached her floor, Maite stepped out into a similar-looking hallway to the one she had come from. She turned left and made her way down several doors until she reached the one with her name on it.

Stepping inside, she placed her mask, bracelets and anklets on a small dresser by the door. She then moved to the bathroom area, making sure to lock the door after her. Though she knew no one would dare disturb her, especially while taking care of personal hygiene, old habits died hard.

She took her shower quickly and got fresh clothes from her dresser, tossing the dirty ones into a hamper-like container with similar smelling clothes. The hamper, of course, kept the smells from wafting through the room.

Thus prepared, Maite walked back to the stairs and down to the lower levels. She knew she had a lot to catch up on, and she was determined to get started.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Nacrene City, Unova

It took me about twenty minutes to change. Definitely didn’t look and feel myself at the end of it, but I figured that was probably the point. I now wore a green apron over a white t-shirt, brown shorts, and a pair of green sneakers. Meanwhile, I had a green bandana over my head with a white Pokéball emblem on the front. Besides that, the belt of six Pokéballs I now wore was in obvious plain sight. Three of them were for my own Pokémon, and the other three Donavan gave me consisted of a Pichu, a Cleffa, and an Azurill. If things got ugly, I definitely wasn’t depending on those three to save my neck. Besides all that, I also wore a backpack, loaded with Pokémon food, medicine, water, supplies, and loads of other stuff.

Well, they definitely got the look right. I headed out of the bathroom, and met up back with Agent Donavan.

“Looking good, Logan,” He told me with a nod. “Yune Scio and Agent Robert Dinkins will be notified to keep a close eye on you. I suggest for you to start moving around, act like you’re alone, and get out of sight. There’s a lesser chance of you being targeted in a populated place like Narcene City than on one of the routes around here. Get out there so we can begin the operation.”

At least I wasn’t alone when it came to this plan. Other agents had to dress up as civilian Pokémon trainers, trying to see if they could bring Xexan out of hiding. Still, I couldn’t help but feel a bit like we weren’t thinking Xexan’s scientists had gotten extremely talented at capturing trainers alive.

“What are you going to be doing in the meantime?” I asked him.

“There’s a tracker hidden in your apron,” Donavan informed me. “Even if they somehow destroy it, we’ll have the last known location of where you were before the signal was lost. If it goes down, I can immediately send reinforcements to that location. There’s also a very small hidden camera in your bandana. We can see what you can see, at least for two hours. Lastly, you have the hidden microphone, or the ‘bug’ as we call it.”

Well, that was relief. I figured there were probably enough safeguards to the point where if Xexan tried to abduct me, the FBI and police would be all over them, even if I hadn’t been aware I was being tracked.

“Keep an eye on me,” I told Donavan. “If what you say is right, then this plan should work without a hitch.”

“Trust me, you’ll be fine,” Donavan told me. “Now get out there, and hopefully this whole thing works.”

I nodded, and left the police station. Truthfully, maybe Donavan was right, this was a sneaky but viable method to draw these guys out of hiding and luring them out to strike. All we needed was to apprehend just one of them, and we’d interrogate the hell out of them for the location. Get that, and we were gold. Considering the situation, I wouldn’t be surprised if Special Forces were deployed and tore their little penthouse apart.

I decided to let Zephyr out of his Pokéball, and travel with me. Upon emerging from his Pokéball, the Emolga looked at me curiously.

“Just a part of a crazy plan, buddy,” I told him, letting him climb aboard my shoulder. “Stay with me, I could use another set of eyes on the lookout.”

He nodded, and perched himself on my shoulder, trying to casually look around as I proceeded to leave the town. I figured I would try first on the town’s outskirts, and then slowly make my way toward Pinwheel Forest, and then Skyarrow Bridge. After that, I would turn around, go back to town, and go out the other side, all the while, I’d be traveling alone as much as I could, and not try to get too close to other people.

I sure hoped these spotters were ready for this…

Old 04-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

Robert Dinkins, JR.
United Investigative Bureau of People and Pokémon Alike (U.I.B.P.P.A)
Nacrene City, Unova

Now Agent Logan was talking to an agent named Kenneth Donovan. I wanted to go and see what they were talking about, but I knew that some Xexen scientists might try and see what was going on and I will jeopardize the whole mission. I took a breath and took a seat by a nearby restaurant. A waitress came and I order Dewott and I favorite, six biscuits and tea. Three for me and three for Dewott. When they came with the order Dewott was very happy and started digging in. I smiled at the Water Pokemon and he smiled back at me in content.

I then started to eat my biscuits and drink my tea. My comp then started to beep. I looked at it and it was a new message from Agent Donovan. It was talking about the different signals that Logan will do to warn us about different things.

Mobile 1 – Yune Scio
Mobile 2 – Agent Robert Dinkins

ACTIONS:

<Look up at sky> - Notify Mobile 1 and Mobile 2 to move in closer.
<Stretch arms and muscles> - Notify Mobile 1 and Mobile 2 to fall back.
<Left hand on hip> - Notify Mobile 1 to move in, have Mobile 2 cover for Mobile 1.
<Right hand on hip> - Notify Mobile 2 to move in, have Mobile 1 cover for Mobile 2.
<Rub face> - Be on the alert, possible threat detected.

SIGNAL PHRASES:

“Seems like a nice day outside, I probably should let them out for some fresh air.” – Situation normal, no threats detected.
“I wonder if I’d find any new Pokémon north/south/east/west from here.” – Changing direction, heading north/south/east/west.
“I wonder if there’s any Pokémon in the grass over there.” – I think I’m being followed.
“Bess doesn’t look so well today.” – Need immediate backup, visual on confirmed suspects acquired.

I wonder who Yune Scio was, after all, she was not at the meeting. I just guessed she was a Freelancer. Once we were done eating, I explained the situation to Dewott about him having to keep a very close eye on Agent Logan.

I then noticed Agent Logan walking out of the bathroom, probably from changing because he did not look the same. I took a picture and showed it to Dewott, Dewott nodded and replied by saying its name. Agent Logan started walking in the area of Skyarrow bridge. I got up and knew I could not directly follow him instead I decided to be in the forest. Quickly I started running and climb up a tree. I then started directly jumping from tree to tree until I had him in plain sight. Once I did I started to relax knowing that no one would be able to see me.

Agent Logan also had his famous Emolga tailing him, all apart of the plan.The message also said to put my earpiece in. So I plug a wireless USB and put the black bluetooth in my ear. I had a some sound and I decided to try it.

“This is mobile 2 paging to Pokemon Breeder do you read me”, I ask, “If you can hear me just raise your right hand over a Pokeball. Now it was on. This would decided if we could finally put a stop to the Xexan Scientists... or whatever they are.

Last edited by Raven X; 04-11-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Zidane (Zorua)
Lostlorn Forest

A couple of hours went by before the Vulpix woke up. Robert looked over to his new friend. <How are you feeling?> he asked. The Vulpix smiled and nuzzled Robert's muzzle affectionately.

<You're really nice. Thank you.> she replied Robert chuckled a bit, though he felt a bit weirded out at the same time. His Pokemon were always affectionate to him, but this was the first time he was shown affection as a Pokemon. It seemed to have a much more intense feeling.

<So, what brings you to the Unova region? I've always believed Vulpixes originated from the Kanto region.> Robert asked. <Oh, and my name is Robert, a Zorua. Do you have a name?> he added to his first question.

The Vulpix smiled and gave her response as she remained resting against his side in the makeshift den. <My trainer called my Farah. She was a trainer from Kanto, but we got separated somehow. I was in my Pokeball, so I don't know exactly what happened. But when I couldn't sense her presence, I forced my way out and I saw some guy in a white outfit push her into some sort of wheeled machine and headed into a forest. I tried to go after them, but I was attacked by some other Pokemon and chased away. Most of the Pokemon here seem so hostile. You're the first one that's shown me kindness.> she replied before nuzzling his cheek. <And you're kinda cute too.> She added.

Robert blinked to her last comment, feeling rather dazed and confused. Still though, what she described brought only one conclusion. <I know what happened to your trainer then, because a similar thing happened to me, and I can tell you from personal experience, we're going to need to find your trainer fast, or you might never see her again.> Robert replied before looking off to the trees in front of them.

<You see, those thugs who kidnapped your trainer kidnapped me and my Pokemon as well. While you may not believe it, I used to be a trainer. Those goons kidnapped me and did all sorts of horrible experiments on me and my Pokemon. Most of my friends didn't survive. Their last experiment put my consciousness into my Zorua. I can only guess that my Zorua's consciousness is in my human body. When I woke up, I was in Pinwheel Forest to the south. Like you, I was attacked by wild Pokemon.> Robert explained.

The Vulpix blinked in disbelief before hopping out of the log den. <Then we can't waste time! Let's go and find her! She's my best friend in the world, and I won't let those creeps hurt her!> she spoke. Robert gave a nod to her and walked out of his den.

<Alright, but first we're going to need to go to Nimbasa City in the west. I need to get to a Pokemon Center to get anything those mad scientists put into my body out. If there's any sort of locator device inside of me, they'll know I'm coming and set out to catch me or worse. We need the element of surprise on our side.> he replied.

<But can we get there without being captured? My Pokeball was broken by a wild Pokemon, and I don't want to belong to any other trainer than my master Lilly.> she asked Robert. Robert replied with a wry grin and chuckle.

<No need to worry Farah. You know that massive Pokemon that helped you out earlier and vanished? That was an illusion. My illusion. I have the power to create illusions, so I'll just make myself look like a human, grab a jacket to hide my tail, and carry you into the Pokemon Center.> he replied. <Now, let's go. Your trainer needs our help, and to be honest, it'll take more than just us to save her, but I'm going to do everything in my power to see that group of psychopaths brought down for good.>
Old 04-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aur Morose
Xexan Scientist
Pinwheel Forest
Affected RPer's: Neo Emolga

Hiding just out of sight of the path through Pinwheel Forest, Aur sat down in the dirt, his legs folded and tucked in against his body. His eyes were open, watching the surrounding forest and listening for sounds of movement, but his mind was occupied with calculations.

Other than improving the DNC (Desire and Needs Controller) systems, his primary research goal of the past few years had been into virtual Pokemon. The mechanisms by which the Porygons and creatures like himself were able to sustain themselves in a decidedly non-virtual world were very ill-understood at best, even by the scientists who had first created the Porygons. Those scientists did not understand what they were doing; they had merely accidentally discovered a way to make code come to life, and tried to use it to their advantage without knowing how or why it worked. Hence the massive bugs with Porygon-Z. And a lot of them didn't care. Back when Xexan was still in the employ of the government, Aur had been in contact with those scientists often. And the decided lack of curiosity annoyed him greatly.

For he suspected that the mechanism by which the Porygons and he existed were a part of something far, far greater. After all, it was the first and only time humanity had created life out of nothing. And not just any life. It was a life that ran on computer code, that could transform between matter and pure information in the form of electrical impulses, that didn't need energy inputs and generated no waste. The Porygons defied the laws of physics, and somehow their creators by and large didn't care how they did it. Well, maybe it wasn't the creators, but the corporate officials in charge of the research that only cared about the results. But still, no research was going on into what Aur suspected would be the greatest discovery... ever.

The Code of Creation, he called it. An algorithm, or system of such, that could manifest itself in time and space without having to be channeled through matter, a chain of code that existed in a vacuum and could be manipulated to do... well, anything. The idea was difficult to comprehend, even for Aur. But if he could harness this power...

"Someone's coming," Jack said over microphone. "I... think it's a Breeder. He has an Emolga on his shoulder and a lot of Pokeballs."

Aur stopped his calculations and saved his data. He hoisted a submachine gun on his back and checked the grenades on his side. One of the few useful contacts he had kept from Xexan was with the weapons dealer. And hey, this was Unova. No amount of government regulation could stop the production and distribution of thousands of new and old weapons across the continent.

"Go ahead, challenge him to a battle," Aur ordered, and slowly wandered forward to peer out at the path from behind a bush. Jack, armed with Aur's three Pokemon, was walking
out towards the other trainer, a man who indeed did look like a breeder.

There was something... suspicious about the breeder, however. His gait, his posture, the way he looked around and at Jack suggested someone that wasn't a happy-go-trainer like the kinds that wandered around here usually. That might be due to the rumors of missing trainers that had been filtering around, but the breeder's body language didn't say "I'm nervous," but something more akin to a surety of purpose.

Quietly, Aur turned on a radio reciever attached to one of his upper legs. The connection was direct interface, so Aur heard the sounds in his head. He shifted the range around, through the common radio stations and into the police bandwidth. Nothing there beyond the usual. He kept searching around, looking for anything unusual, but it wasn't likely he would find anything. Even if there were secret radio chatter going on, even the most basic encryption system would defeat Aur's little radio.

Nothing to do but watch and wait, then. "Hey!" he heard Jack yell. No microphone anymore, Jack had removed it a while ago. "Wanna battle?"

It was pretty normal for trainers to challenge each other when meeting in the wilderness, so this strategy wouldn't arouse much suspicion from the victims. Aur kept low, out of sight. The breeder's reactions would give reams of information.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."

Last edited by Lusankya; 04-10-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

Robert Dinkins, JR.
United Investigative Bureau of People and Pokémon Alike (U.I.B.P.P.A)
Pinwheel Forest, Unova

I was still watching Agent Logan and was waiting patiently for something to pop out. Suddenly out of the blue a man come walking with three Pokemon, a Porygon-Z, Volcarona, and Galvantula. This was good for it showed that Logan was actually being taken for as a Pokemon Breeder. Since there was surround sound on Logan's earpiece, Robert and Yune could hear what was being said. The man had challenged Logan to a battle. But something wasn't all the way right. I could not put my finger on it but I did not trust that man.

I could not put my finger on it but something was up. The way the man smiled or look, I didn't know. Maybe it was a trap. I wanted to send my Dewott out but I didn't want a scientist catching him. I had to tell mobile 1. “Mobile 1 please move a little closer to the target for closer observation”, I said. My Braviary was still in the air, no one was looking so I motioned it down.

“Braviary, scout the area and see if they have anyone hiding in the trees and come right and tell me”, I said, “If not just keep your eyes on Logan”.

“Brav Braviary”, the Flying Pokemon said flying back into the sky. Braviary started flying again back into the sky. Where was mobile 1 she should have been here by now. This was just one reason why I didn't like the Intelligence Mercenary. I believed that if someone was really good why couldn't they just joined the F.B.I or better yet the U.I.B.P.P.A. I took a sigh knowing that it could be a while. I grabbed the small pistol and lined the hole by the person's leg. This was just in case scenario. If even the slightest thing went, the dude's knee cap would be very bloody. Dewott saw me and he too began to get ready.

Last edited by Raven X; 04-11-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
Affected RPers: Lusankya, Raven X

It had been a while since I did any Pokémon journeying or training, but it was a bit nostalgic. I figured the outfit getup was a little off, but I figured breeders probably spent hours and hours cleaning Pokémon stalls, giving the creatures baths constantly, feeding them, and so on. Definitely not the cleanest job out there.

“This is mobile 2 paging to Pokémon Breeder,” I heard Robert Dinkins tell me, “do you read me? If you can hear me just raise your right hand over a Pokéball.”

I did exactly as he said, putting my right hand over one of the Pokéballs, but only for a few seconds. It was good to know at least he was watching my back, but as for Yune Scio, I hadn’t heard from her once. Still, a freelancer like her might have had her own ways of handling a situation like this. Besides, if I got caught, she didn’t get paid, and probably wouldn’t get hired again for a while. Since I doubted she wanted that, she had to be watching from somewhere.

In the meantime, the route was almost vacant in an eerie way. Usually all kinds of foot traffic would be seen coming and going, especially to a place like Castelia City. Here, it was like viral apocalypse happened and not a soul was in sight. Still, I tried to act like I was on the lookout for wild Pokémon.

The “seems like a nice day outside” phrase wasn’t going to be too convincing in this case. The sky was somewhat cloudy and gray, meaning rain could only be a few minutes away. Meanwhile, I made small talk with Zephyr the Emolga, even though I couldn’t understand anything he was saying in return.

“Sky doesn’t look too convincing,” I told Zephyr, seeing it was about to rain any minute. “Ugh, I’m not a big fan of getting wet either.”

“Emol…” Zephyr sighed, looking up at the sky with a bit of dismay as his ears drooped a bit.

Pinwheel Forest would probably provide some cover against the rain, but if things got intense, like a thunderstorm, I’d probably need to get out of there and find cover. The guard house before the Skyarrow Bridge would probably be a good place to stay dry if things got bad.

Out of the blue, another trainer had spotted me, and approached me. The kid was barely in his teens, had short black hair, and a pretty outgoing attitude.

“Hey!” I heard him shout, fingering a Pokéball in his hands. “Wanna battle?”

I took a look at him, and remembered exactly what Donavan said. Act in character. This was the oldest implied rule in the history of Pokémon training, and I sure didn’t forget it.

“Ha, you know what they say when two trainers exchange glances,” I told him with a smirk, knowing I learned that rule early when I first started training many years ago. “Go, Indigo!”

I grabbed the Espeon’s Pokéball and threw it into action, stepping back from the trainer to build some distance between me and whoever he was going to bring out to battle Indigo. With a flash of light, the light then materialized into Indigo the Espeon, suddenly realizing she was now called in to take part in a Pokémon battle. It had been a little while since we last had one of these, but she still stood ready, poised to strike and waiting for the kid to bring out his first Pokémon.

“And trust me, I’m not going to go easy on you because you’re a kid,” I told him with a confident smirk. “Bring it on.”

What the kid was doing out here by himself, I didn’t know, nor was I going to ask him. Any of that FBI investigator stuff was going to have to be put on the back burner, and make it look like it never happened. He didn’t look nervous about anything that was going on and I certainly wasn’t going to get nervous about it either.

Old 04-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Yune Scio
Intelligence Mercenary
Narcene City

Scio scoffed at the encrypted language she was given about the entire operation. Xenan wasn’t stupid, and before she thought this whole thing was a bad idea to begin with. She couldn’t help it however, she just did what she was told and was to do anything to get Xenan into the history books of secrecy. Oh well, now being on top of the museum, she could get a decent view of the forest from there. She had a small scope she was using to watch this Agent Logan from her hide away on top of a building and under open of the air conditioners. She heard everything that was going on but didn’t speak. Spotters weren’t the ones to be found, and as far as she was concerned, she didn’t exist right now.

She watched her Spotee as she noted it in her head, and saw a man come up to him and challenge him to a battle. Now something interesting was going on. Scio watched the mans face, trying to read it for any micro expressions that would give her a reason to say something. So far, nothing unusual. Scio went to look at the Emolga on her guy’s shoulder. Pokemon seemed to have an instinct of their own that was stronger than humans, though, no Pokemon was the same. Scio kept going between the new stranger and the flying electric rodent, though it was hard to see the Pokemon’s face when it’s back was turned to her. Another issue was that she had her Galvantula taking a nap on her back as cover for the just in case. She knew it would cause some light flickering down in the museum but whatever made the best cover.

Scio wished to have sent in one of her own Pokemon into the area to fake a wild but none she had were very native to the area. She could of tried swarm reports to make a cover but she still had nothing. She just had her little fancy hand telescope and a long ways to look from with a large electric spider on her back and cold concrete on her front. If anything, Scio was going to remember every detail of this one guy by memory, and watching his face for any signs of the slightest twitch. Doing that wasn’t going to be easy at all.

Then the battle began, Logan pulling out an Espeon by the name of Indigo. Scio knew this battle could stall out some time so she could read this guy. Scio didn't trust anyone, hell she didn't even trust the government anymore, but she had less trust in this Xenan thing. A battle would bring out some trueness in this strangers face, as all battles did. Scio hoped to pick up something fast so she could determine what to do about this guy.

OOC: Neo...you had to post a second before me didn't you... >_< Adding in that last bit...blah, now I have to go to work.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aur Morose
Xexan Scientist
Pinwheel Forest
Affected RPers: Neo Emolga, Saraibre, Raven X

Upon hearing Jack's challenge, the breeder took a moment to respond. In that moment, his previous behavior vanished, replaced by a confident but reserved stance. “Ha, you know what they say when two trainers exchange glances,” he said, smirking. He grabbed one of the Pokeballs on his belt and tossed it into the air. "Go, Indigo!"

The two backed up a little to make some space for the battle. Jack did so as well, putting down his backpack on the side of the road. “And trust me, I’m not going to go easy on you because you’re a kid,” the breeder went on. “Bring it on.” He acted quite natural in this scenario, though there was just the tiniest hint of bluster going on beneath the surface. That wasn't suspicious though. Perhaps Aur had just been paranoid.

The Espeon, though, could be a valuable find. Aur was interested in Psychic-type Pokemon due to their special properties, although if the breeder had sent out a Porygon Aur would be spraying him with bullets right now. Depending on what else the breeder had, this could be a valuable catch.

"Helias!" Jack called, tossing the Volcarona's Pokeball into the air. The giant fire-moth's bug type attacks would be useful against the Espeon. The boy showed zero uncertainty about his actions, acting in every way how an ordinary trainer would. That was one of the best aspects of the DNC: subjects had zero malicious intent as they carried out their orders, and thus had no reason to feel guilt or fear or nervousness. Even the most powerful Psychic-type Pokemon could detect no ill intent in Aur's pawns.

Jack was making the first move. "Bug Buzz!" In response, the Volcarona began to vibrate its many wings, rending the air with a screeching noise.

Art Gallery

Last edited by Lusankya; 04-10-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Chris Logan
FBI Agent
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
Affected RPers: Lusankya, Raven X, Sarabre Ryu

I was a bit surprised to see this kid had a Volcarona on him. Definitely wasn’t suspecting that one. Around his age, I was still training Pidoves and Patrats, but I figured times changed, technology made things easier and faster, and what not. His Volcarona immediately attacked with a Bug Buzz attack on the kid’s order. On a personal level, the sound was pretty annoying, but it wasn’t even directly aimed at me, it was focused on Indigo. Like any other psychic type, she didn’t take it too well.

“Eeee!” Indigo screamed, wincing at the effect.

“Get out of there and strike back with a Psychic attack, Indigo!” I shouted back to her, hoping that would suppress the kid’s Volcarona with one of the Espeon’s specialties.

She quickly and deftly leapt out of the attack’s range, though I could tell what had been just an annoyance to me was hell on her, and it was slowing her down. However, she took an offensive stance, glared at the Volcarona with red, gleaming eyes, and surrounded it with a mind-crushing wave of violet-colored psychic energy.

“Espeon!” Indigo shouted, showing the fire bug no trace of mercy.

“Emol! Emol!” Zephyr cheered for her.

I wasn’t sure if this would finish it off, there was no telling how well this kid trained this thing until I saw the results of this attack. Of course, I regretted a bit how I hadn’t been training Pokémon for a while, but still, there was no reason why I couldn’t win this one.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aur Morose
Xexan Scientist
Pinwheel Forest
Affected RPers: Neo Emolga, Saraibre, Raven X

The Bug Buzz hit the Espeon hard, making the cat-thing squeal in pain. “Get out of there and strike back with a Psychic attack, Indigo!”

The Espeon jumped backwards out of the sound attack's range. Suddenly Helias was surrounded by a violent hue of energy that started crushing the flaming moth. A loud screeching noise filled the air, filled more with rage than with pain.

"Shake it off! Fiery Dance!"

Aur frowned. Jack was a poor battler, he knew this from past experience. The boy had no sense of strategy or tactics, merely using one offensive attack after another. Sometimes, brute force worked. More often than not it didn't, but it tended to suffice against newer trainers. Unfortunately those were the kind that weren't too valuable. Jack also lacked the ability to really learn from his mistakes. Here and there, sure, but it took an exceptionally large screw-up for the boy to change his ways. Perhaps that was a side-effect of the brain alterations, Aur didn't know. Boys his age were often like that even if you didn't go poking around in their skulls.

Responding to new order, Helias found an momentary slackening in the Espeon's application of psychic energy and shook itself free of the attack. Flapping its wings, it twisted its body in such a way that could only be described as a dance. Scales started to fly off its wings, burning as the Pokemon wreathed itself in flame and massive waves of heat poured off of it, all aimed at the Espeon.

Art Gallery