Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-11-2011, 01:14 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop
Default Re: [DS] Pokémon: Dark Science

kewl thanks now that thats settled ima start getting into the thick of things :P

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 04-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Oh and Raven X (You're the one who players Robert Dinkins right?) you kinda misunderstood Lusankya's posts. Lusankya's character Aur isn't on the battlefield, his minion Jack is on the battlefield. You said in your post you saw Jack take out a cell phone and punch a few numbers, then an annoying rap song came from his bag. Is that not slightly ironic? Look back at Lusankya's posts. Just trying to clear this up for you.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Oh, you changed your location without changing your header =_= No wonder.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, this is actually pretty fun :D I haven't had fun while RPing in a while!

Now I just need Neo to post, then Lusankya to post, then I have my pre-typed post ready XD

I'm so prepared :3

|TailTail|
Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Your last post says you're in Nacrene City. Bit of a jump.
Post #25 in the RP technically should be Pinwheel Forest. Yeah, I'm guessing Raven X hasn't been updating his header, because I noticed in an earlier post he had Robert Dinkins in Nacrene City but his header said Castelia.

But yeah, technically he shouldn't be far away from Chris Logan at all, especially if he was spotted by Fennel Yew (which I think was a bit of a stretch, but I'll let it go).

Old 04-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

So...because I was at the stupid thing called work all day...and half my brain is gone from doing repetitive work...

So far Kya and Neo's characters absically fought for a bit, then Kya threw out some tear gas type grenade thing and now investigative people are now basically scrambling to get there...? In a very short summary?
Old 04-11-2011, 08:44 AM
JechtSphere Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
kewl thanks now that thats settled ima start getting into the thick of things :P
Yeah, I was pretty lost too. So much reading!
Anyway, since I'm starting now as well, want to join forces? an Arcanine and Haxorus could be pretty awesome?!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:16 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

heck, why not? let's tear up the forest and have alittle fun while we're at it :D

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 04-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

Hey Neo, I'm going to be gone for at least two days so can you control my character, I might be able to make a few post but just let my character keep up with everything. Thanks!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven X View Post
Hey Neo, I'm going to be gone for at least two days so can you control my character, I might be able to make a few post but just let my character keep up with everything. Thanks!
Eh, alright. See you around then.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

I am beyond pissed off. I had this badass post all ready to go and just as I went to put it up my internets went out. My dad cuts it off so I don't stay up late on the pc. Can we like, not have lusankya or neo post again for nine hours so I can fit it in tomoz morning? XD I'm using my phone to text this out.

|TailTail|
Old 04-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

You're not really interacting with us, so I don't see why it matters. :S No offense or anything. It's kinda late anyways, since Aur already took Logan to a secret bunker and is planning on interrogating him. I don't really see the point in pre-writing posts unless you're not interacting with anyone, since you might have to change everything depending on what people do.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."

Last edited by Lusankya; 04-12-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:39 AM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Short summary, I snuck in the transporte-thing, I was gonna try and save neo. I was waiting for you to post so I could make my move but by the time I got home from school and finished homework and ate dinner, there were several posts leading to you dragging neo in the teleporter, so I simply tried to incorporate that in. I prewrite some of it andadd more after seeinf the posts coming, then I post it. I prewrite because on certain days like today, I have only like half an hour of computer time, to. Clear that up for you. The reason I'm asking now is because if it continues any further then my written post will have to be redone, because it involves me jumping in the teleporter and if I don't post it right after yours, enough has progressed that I could consider that I missed it, as well as ending up looking like an ass. Sorry for the rough post, I'm both braindead and texting from mmy phone.

|TailTail|
Old 04-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Well. No offense, but it's kinda unrealistic for 2 guys and 2 Pokemon to simply not notice a Riolu wandering about. Especially since they're worried about pursuers following them in the first place. So unless Neo says I have to backtrack on my actions for some reason, I can't really see that reasonably happening (Neo might disagree, I dunno). I think you may be better off trying to interact with other people for the time being and sticking to shorter posts. Nothing too bad's going to happen to Logan anyways, unless Chris decides to be really really pissy.

Also, that really sucks, I remember when my computer time used to be that limited X_x.

Art Gallery
Old 04-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Sorry Dylan, but Lusankya's right, I don't think there's really any realistic way your character could catch up to Aur. You're better off trying to help elsewhere. Besides, I temporarily have control over Raven X's character, and Saraibre Ryu has her character close by as well.