Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [DS] Pokémon: Dark Science

Raven, all the Pokemon lore that I know of suggests that it's completely normal for random trainers to challenge each other upon meeting. There shouldn't be anything suspicious about it at all.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

well okay, i will have 2 fix it later
Old 04-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Raven, all the Pokemon lore that I know of suggests that it's completely normal for random trainers to challenge each other upon meeting. There shouldn't be anything suspicious about it at all.
Yeah, this is definitely true. Think about how many trainers challenge you on the roads in the games. Even in the anime, its also extremely common.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Is it safe to assume that Aur programmed Jack during his time at Xexan? Is it equally safe to assume that Xexan put cameras everywhere nearby where they're located, for saftey reasons? The former is because I'm posting, saying that at minimum Fennel knows about Jack, but I'd like to be compleatly sure of everything. However, the latter...Well, I don't think Xexan wouldn't do it, it's too beneficial.

Everyone's going to Pinwheel forest, I see.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 04-10-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

He did, but he's not likely to be easily remembered by anyone else at Xexan. He's only one of many. And the camera thing is pretty unlikely, a forest is a big place after all.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 04-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Alright then, I'll just say that they cover the nessicary areas near the entrance, and near traveling hotspots nearby. I'll send Fennel and Hilda to you.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Pinwheel forest was my plan before I even read the roleplay posts. I had the last three roleplay posts already written up in MS Word - that's how I role, pun intended. When I applied I thought it was safe to assume that I'd be accepted (and I was.)

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 04-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Master Zorua Offline

My characters seem to be the only ones not headed there atm. I'm going to have Robert go through a little city adventure with his Vulpix companion, and Gumshoe bumbling about in the home of the first mind controlled guy, the one sent to go kill his own family. While I doubt anything left by Xexan would be tracable (the EMP device that has most likely prematurely gone off when the family Arcanine pounced the poor detective, causing the phone to break open, and the pulse frying Gumshoe's cell phone), that is how Gumshoe works: finding stuff without even knowing about it and a knack for being in the right place at the wrong (or Wright) time. =P
Old 04-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

You gotta interact with someone sooner or later. But in my defense, I started off in Nacrene. Also, Zorua, you don't have to put which NPCs you interacted with at the top of your post. Just RPers.

Art Gallery
Old 04-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I intend to eventually, no need to worry. I just listed which NPC I was interacting with in case the original controller of the mind-slave wanted to bring him into the house and play things out from there.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Raven, there is no way your character can suddenly just appear in Pinwheel without any post detailing your travel there, much less know where my character is and be in place to attack him. That is way too convenient and unrealistic.

Art Gallery
Old 04-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Raven X Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven X

First off if you check my earlier posts, I was already there in Pinwheel forest and I already had my eyes on Logan, next is in your post, your character jump from his hiding place and had a gun to Logan's head out in the open so I went and did my job.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:02 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

wow i'm kinda late to this lol... that's what working 13days in a row will do to you i guess >.> can anyone give me a rundown on what's happened so far? ima post soon anyways, jsut gotta put the finishing touches on Alyse's intro :P

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 04-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven X View Post
First off if you check my earlier posts, I was already there in Pinwheel forest and I already had my eyes on Logan, next is in your post, your character jump from his hiding place and had a gun to Logan's head out in the open so I went and did my job.
Your last post says you're in Nacrene City. Bit of a jump.

Art Gallery
Old 04-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Neo and a few other agents are about to have a showdown with a Xexan player in Pinwheel Forest, Gumshoe is inadvertently and unknowingly lying in wait for an NPC mind slave that was told to kill his own family and then kill himself, A Riolu is watching the fight and my Zorua and an NPC Vulpix are heading towards Nimbasa City to try and get to the Pokemon Center without getting caught.