Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Elecii Offline

Default [Sign Up] Dying World... | Revived!

Dying World
All is not well...

Nothing is right in the world of Pokemon. Half of the population of both humans and Pokemon have died, and no one can stop their deaths. An unknown force is running wild throughout the land of Pokemon. First it targeted Hoenn, where it wiped out three quarters of the humans and half of the Pokemon. Then it struck Unova where only a quarter of the human population were wiped out along with a quarter of half of the Pokemon population. Still not satisfied, the force conquered Johto where half of the half of the human population were murdered, and a quarter of the Pokemon population were killed. The force hadn't finished it's job so it attacked Sinnoh where a quarter of the poor humans were found dead and a whopping three quarters of the Pokemon were faced death. At last the force struck Kanto where half of the Pokemon died with three quarters of the humans fading out of existence.

No one knows what is causing this unknown force, only that it must be stopped, it's just no human knows how, and no Pokemon knows how... except one. The Pokemon that can provide the answers they want to know wbout this force, and then rid of it. The only thing is this Pokemon doesn't know it's the chosen one, or that it's the only one that can stop this unknown force.

h e r d i a r y

Spoiler:
Diary,
Umhh... I'm Winter and I wanted to share my feelings with you about this force that killed my sister. I don't care if I'm nine years old, I hate it. It's such a meanie, like Meira, the girl who bullies me. Anyway, my sister, Fidelity, (who's twelve) went out to the shop to buy some bread because I wanted a sandwich. She had been at the shop for an hour, and the shop was only ten minutes down the road, so I went to go check.

When I got there I found Lity lying dead on the floor, I mean, ground. I saw that she had a deep cut in her neck. I inspected it and guessed she had been killed around forty-five minutes before. On her wrist, written in black marker said 'Slaughter'. I freaked out. As I was scaring myself over the word slaughter, pain and sadness kicked in. First came the sadness of my sister dying, then pain. The pain wasn't from the fact that my sister was dead, it was from something behind me. I snapped my head round and caught a glimpse of a black floating shadow - the unknown force.
Winter Lovefrost

Winter is one of the few who have actually seen the unknown force with their own eyes. Each time it was seen it was a different colour, but each time it has caused pain to the one who sees it. When rumour got around that these people were evil and were going to destroy everyone, they knew they had to do something. They teamed up together to travel across the land and find Arceus, who they thought could find them a cure.

Arceus, however, could not stop this unknown force. He didn't want to leave them alone, however, so he bound their sould together with one of the legendaries. The legendaries did not know this, neither did the humans. When one day the group almost died, each was saved by their own legend that they were bound to. The group got saved by the legends each time they were in danger.

They didn't rely on the legends, they just thought of them as part of themselves. When the force found out that there was a group who was fighting with the legends, it murdered all the legends and so the bond between legend and human broke. When it broke, part of the humans' souls were lost, and they were left as wandering ghosts, never to be alive again...

Arceus couldn't stand to see the world dying, so he split his own soul and gave part of it to each of the humans. Arceus died in doing so, but the humans were brought back. They didn't remember much about their previous lives, only all about themselves and all about the unseen force.

Arceus' soul gave each human a power and an item that held that power. If ever an item were lost, the force would get stronger.

A few Pokemon inhabited power when Arceus' soul split, so they have also grouped together with the humans. When the soul entered their body they lost everything they knew.

Now they must group us together again and find the Chosen One with only each other and their powers to help them...

T.H.E.R.U.L.E.S

-Yeah, all the basic rules apply.
-No god-modding and no bunnying.
-If I decline you, I will always give a reason, and tips to why. If not then you should come read the rules again.
-To show you read these, post 'I am an avocado' somewhere on one of your posts.
-You need to stay active in the RP. Post at least once every 2 weeks. If you fail to do so, I will send you a VM, and you will have 3 days after that to post, if not then I will remove your character from the RP. Sorry, but I don't want inactive people in the RP.
-You are only allowed to have four characters maximum.
-Try and make your posts four sentences long at least.

S i g n u p.F o r m s

Humans
Name: (First and last, please)
Appearance: (One paragraph please. Pictures are optional, but you must do one paragraph.)
History: (Everyone hates historys. One paragraph minimum.)
Personality: (Only one paragraph needed here.)
Pokemon: (You need at least one, with six at the maximum. Remember that lots of Pokemon were slaughtered, so you may have gotten new ones.)
Special Attribute: (What did they get from Arceus? Remember it can be anything, as long as it's not overpowered, and no one else has taken it.)
Special Item: (What is the item that holds their power? Remember that they have to carry it around everywhere, so don't make it huge.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Pokemon
Name: (Optional if none just put their species name.)
Gender: (All pokemon need genders. I'd personally hate to be a he-she. xD)
Species: (Durr.)
Personality: (A couple of lines will do.)
History: (Optional, again.)
Appearance: (What are the differences between this Pokemon and others of it's species?)
Special Attribute: (What was passed to them by Arceus?)
Special Item: (What's the item that holds their power?)
Other: (Anything else?)

Accepted
Winter 'White Wolf' Lovefrost (Elecii)
Charity the Umbreon (Elecii)
Akiko the Absol (Elecii)
Thundercloud the Glaceon (Elecii)
Mystery the Ditto (Hitmonfighter)
Fratley Leonhardt (Mewcario)
Pea the Bellsprout (Hitmonfighter)
Central the Scolipede (RocketMeowth)
--

Reserved
--
--
--
--

Pending
--
--
--
--

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 04-05-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [Sign Up] Dying World... | Revived!

Name
Winter 'White Wolf' Lovefrost

Appearance
Winter is slightly taller than some nine year olds, being 4'5 and weighing 70lbs with pale skin. She has a slim figure, but doesn't like it so sometimes likes to wear baggy tops. She has brilliant golden eyes, that sparkle if light hits them. When she is angry, her eyes darken into a brown-bronze colour. Her hair is naturally straight, and reaches her shoulders. With it being powder blue, some people bully her, even though it is her natural hair colour. Her roots are a darker blue than her hair, but there is not a huge difference. Winter's block fringe sits right above her eyes.

Winter's usual clothing is a fitted white top with a grey cardigan over the top. Winter leaves the three top buttons loose, but does the rest up. She wears a thick black belt just below her ribcage tightly over her cardigan. Winter always wears a black skirt that sits a little way above her knees, with plain black shorts beneath her skirt. She wears a pair of black flat pumps with grey socks. Around her ankle Winter wears a basic silver anklet, with a small 'W' dangling off it, that hits her foot everytime she takes a step.

The main accessory of Winter's whole outfit, though, is her black onyx necklace. It glows brightly everytime she calls upon the help of dark-type Pokemon. To match her necklace, Winter wears two thick black bracelets, which often catch the light. The bracelets are very tight, and often make marks on her wrists.

History
After Arceus' soul passed into her, Winter forgot all about Fidelity and stopped crying over her. She only remembered a few basic facts about herself, like her first name and the first part of her last name. For a year and a half she was known as Winter Love, until the rest of her name popped back into her memory. Upon remembering what her full name was, she travelled back to where she first lived. She was suprised to see so many people recognise her, when she had absolutley no idea who they were. They all called her 'White Wolf' but she didn't have a clue why.

Since everyone knew her, but she knew not a thing about them, she fled from her old town and lived on the roads.

When Winter got a feeling that she had to find a special Pokemon to rid of the unknown force, she knew she couldn't find the Pokemon alone, so she set out in search of the one person she remembered travelling with before even though she hadn't a clue what her name was. With no luck finding her in over half a year, Winter gave up.

A week later an onyx necklace appeared in her pocket. She put it on, and found she could call for help. She wrote a message in the air with her finger and then blew on it. It had flown three miles all ways, and all the dark-type Pokemon she could imagine came to help her. They told her that they could sense some others with the same scent as her, the scent of Arceus. They told her some tips, but Winter wasn't sure who to trust, her instinct or one hundred dark-types.

Personality:
Winter has an unusual personality. At times, she is extremley shy and won't talk to anyone, but at other times she's loud and annoying and won't stop talking. Usually, though, Winter is the quiet one who listens to others ideas, and occasionally inputs her own ideas. If they are having a debate however, Winter will try to win over the opposing idea to get others to agree with hers. Winter is also very good at explaining things, which often helps.

To win Winter's trust is a hard job. She likes to know a person properly before they can gain her trust, and if someone loses her trust, they'll never get her to trust them again, and could be in for a lot of trouble.

Pokemon:

Kailani, the female Ampharos
Lani will stop at nothing to keep Winter safe. Even though Lani was not Winter's starter, she was the most precious Pokemon to her. Lani has helped Winter get through everything, Fidelity dying, and all her Pokemon dying. Lwsni never leaves Winter's side.

Special Attribute:
Winter is able to call upon the help of any dark-type Pokemon within a three mile radius. Winter can only call upon help every twelve hours, but often doesn't need the help of the dark-types too much.

Special Item:
A necklace with a black onyx gem on it. The onyx glows brightly when Winter is calling upon help.

Other:
Winter is afraid of Flareon since her starter was a Flareon, and wasn't properly killed by the unknown force, she was turned into it's 'minion' sort of thing, and tried to kill Winter.

--

Name
Charity

Species
Umbreon

Personality
Charity is a sweet-hearted Pokemon. She loves to make sure things are going right. Even though she acts tough, she can always cheer people up. She often does silly things, like going to dive into a lake, but jumping face first into the grass. She doesn't mean to do these things, but thinks of them as her mess-ups. Charity hates fighting other Pokemon who have good intentions, but she will do what it takes, as long as no killing is involved.

History
When Charity was young, she was a battler She would train day and night, and would only stop when she thought she was up to scratch. When she fought against a Scyther, the Scyther made a deep cut in her neck.

Later on, she found a purple scarf. She wore this scarf to hide the scar, but a day later, part of Arceus' soul passed into her, and the scarf held her powers.

Appearance
Charity is basically like any other Umbreon, except her rings glow silver, instead of the usual yellow. She also always wears a deep purple scarf around her neck, as it holds her power, but also hides the scar she got as a young Umbreon.

Special Attribute
Charity can summon her dead sister, and Espeon, who can stay for an hour and help her out. Charit can only summon her once every two days, though.

Special Item
Her purple scarf.

Other
Bestfriend of Thundercloud.

--

Name
Akiko

Species
Absol

Personality
Akiko is intelligent, but doesn't like to admit it. She often knows an answer to a question, but will not say it, as she doesn't like to think of herself as intelligent. She is also very secretive, and doesn't reveal much about herself. Even though she keeps to herself, she is still warm and welcoming to anyone new she meets. She also likes to cheer up people when they're down, and rarely leaves them still sad.

History
Akiko doesn't reveal her history.

Appearance
She's a regular Absol.

Special Attribute
Akiko can see through the eyes of the unknown force for up to ten minutes. Unfortunatley she cannot choose when it happens, but knows because she will start to feel dizzy, then fall unconscious.

Special Item
The necklace around her neck with the word 'Aki' on a charm.

Other
Uhmm... no.

--

Name
Thundercloud

Species
Glaceon

Personality
Thunder is extremley shy. She dislikes talking to people she doesn't know, and always sticks close to Charity. Her and Charity are just like sisters, and never fight. Just like Thunder dislikes talking to people she doesn't know, she hates battling. She sees it as unneeded, and doesn't see why Pokemon battle, even if it's a friendly battle.

History
No one knows her history but Charity. Neither of them will say what it is.

Appearance
A shiny Glaceon who sparkles in the moonlight.

Special Attribute
She is not affected (?) by most electric moves, but when one hits her, it slows her down by a third.

Special Item
The red band around her front left leg.

Other
Best friend of Charity.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Micro Offline

I'll join. ;)

Pokemon SU.
Name: Mystery
Species: Ditto :D
Personality: He is quiet, because of that most pokemon and people don't know much about him. Mystery is like one big mystery. Even though he is mysterious, he helps where ever it can. If it is a friend or a stranger, he would help them if they were in trouble.
History: Mystery was like any other Ditto or Shiny Ditto. He would just transform himself to survive. On a day, Mystery was walking in the woods, alone... He knew he should better stay home because of that strange thing that killed both people and pokemon, but still he was sort of walking through the dark forest. But on a moment, a strange pink thing was lying on the ground, it looked like a badge. He grabbed the badge but as soon as he wanted to search for the owner, the badge magnetically came on his body, which turned into a Ditto-shaped badge. He tried to pull the badge out which was sticked to his body, without succes...

Later he found out that he could transform into the pokemon and people he saw before. He was blessed by Arceus, atleast he thought, until he found out that he couldn't transform into legendary pokemon... But it didn't matter to him, he could change into all pokemon whenever he wanted, where ever he wanted. Well atleast if he saw them before.
Appearance: He is a Shiny Ditto with a badge shaped as himself attached to him.
Himself:
His Badge:
Special Attribute: Mystery can transform into pokemon and humans he has seen before. But because of that, he can't transform into legendary pokemon at all!
Special Item: The Pink-Ditto-Shaped badge which sticks on his body. If he transforms, the badge will change into the same pokemon or human, but in pink instead of the normal colors.
Other: "I am an avocado!" Not really actually...

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 04-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
I'll join. ;)

Pokemon SU.
Name: Mystery
Species: Ditto :D
Personality: He is quiet, because of that most pokemon and people don't know much about him. Mystery is like one big mystery. Even though he is mysterious, he helps where ever it can. If it is a friend or a stranger, he would help them if they were in trouble.
History: Mystery was like any other Ditto or Shiny Ditto. He would just transform himself to survive. On a day, Mystery was walking in the woods, alone... He knew he should better stay home because of that strange thing that killed both people and pokemon, but still he was sort of walking through the dark forest. But on a moment, a strange pink thing was lying on the ground, it looked like a badge. He grabbed the badge but as soon as he wanted to search for the owner, the badge magnetically came on his body, which turned into a Ditto-shaped badge. He tried to pull the badge out which was sticked to his body, without succes...

Later he found out that he could transform into the pokemon and people he saw before. He was blessed by Arceus, atleast he thought, until he found out that he couldn't transform into legendary pokemon... But it didn't matter to him, he could change into all pokemon whenever he wanted, where ever he wanted. Well atleast if he saw them before.
Appearance: He is a Shiny Ditto with a badge shaped as himself attached to him.
Himself:
His Badge:
Special Attribute: Mystery can transform into pokemon and humans he has seen before. But because of that, he can't transform into legendary pokemon at all!
Special Item: The Pink-Ditto-Shaped badge which sticks on his body. If he transforms, the badge will change into the same pokemon or human, but in pink instead of the normal colors.
Other: "I am an avocado!" Not really actually...
Nice, accepted.

Your not really an avocado? That makes me sad. ;.;

Old 04-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Fratley Leonhardt
Appearance:
Fratley stands at 6ft tall. His build seems rather slender given his clothes, but he has a rather althletic build. He has messy light brown hair that is cut short above the collar. He has brown eyes that seem to exhibit confidence, strength and determination. He wears black dress pants with a blacktee shirt. A purple and silver-lined vest rests upon his black shirt, and atop of that rests his white jacket. He wears fingerless black gloves and black leather boots.

History: Ever since Arceus's soul entered him, Fratley could not remember anything about himself, not even his name. Only by looking at his Pokedex did he learn his name as well as his past accomplishments. He was a coordinator of much renown. As he wandered around, looking for ties to his past, he was often referred to as 'Golden Leo', a name he had in the past earned in the contest circles.

There was only one thing he could remember, and clearly: the threat of the unknown one and the amount of death it had caused to many innocent people.While he could not remember much about himself, he knew that if nothing was done, many more would die.

Personality: Fratley is often called 'Golden Leo' because of his heart (and hair) of gold. He never turns his back on those in need, especially those that cannot defend themselves. He keeps a clear head, and in battle, he uses strategy and skill over brute strength. He has a special bond with his Pokemon, treating them like family.

Special Attribute: Fratley has the power to see and do extra harm anything that can conceal itself or change its form.

Special Item: A Golden Sword. This blade has the cutting qualities of a lightsabre, capable of slicing through any type of material and deals extra damage to ghosts, invisible creatures and shapechangers/illusionists.

Other: I am an avocado
Theme: Freya's Theme

Pokemon

Name: Freya
Species: Blaziken
Personality: Freya is by far Fratley's most loyal Pokemon. She can have a bit of a temper, but she will never disobey Fratley's orders. She feels a very close bond to Fratley and has been known to be jealous at times.

History: Freya is Fratley's first Pokemon. For two years since her hatching, she was always passed over by prospective trainers in favor of Mudkip and Treeko, mostly because she was oddly colored. However, Fratley took a shine to the Torchic when she managed to put both of that year's Treeko and Mudkip in their place when the two were arguing and fighting with each other. She has traveled the world with Fratley as the young trainer competed in both contests and Pokemon leagues. And despite his amnesia, she remains steadfast, loyal and even affectionate towards him. Unlike Fratley, she retained her memories of her time with Fratley. Not the battles or the contests, but all of the times he put his faith in her, all of the special times he spent with her to cheer her up.

Appearance: Her colored feather arrangement is opposite that of a normal Blaziken. She is often refered to as a 'shiny' because of this.

Special Attribute: Freya has the power to jump to increadible hieghts and land safely from falls that would either harm or even kill other land-born Pokemon by manipulating the gravity around her (Pokemon version of Final Fantasy's Dragoon class)

Special Item: A trident-like lance
Other: She's a spear-wielding Burmecian from FF9

Name: Lilac
Species: Lucario
Personality: Lilac is calm and centered, practically the epitome of a martial artist. She never looses her cool, even in a losing battle. She rarely shows her femenine side, but always helps Fratley in cooking meals.

History: Lilac was one of the very few Lucarios left in the world due to the massacre of her race. She was saved by Fratley and Freya when she was attacked by the unknown force. In repayment for their heroism, she became one of Fratley's partners and serves him faithfully to this day.

Appearance: She looks much like a normal lucario, though she has eyelashes and a tuft of black fur on the top of her head which looks like a combed-over mohawk.
Other: No powers, just a regular Lucario

Name: Lilly
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Lilly is a motherly figure towards Fratley and the others of his group. She is always the one to break up squabbles, especialy between Freya and Jewel when they start 'competing' for Fratley's attention.

History: Fratley rescued Lilly back when she was a Ralts. Lilly was being attacked by multiple Poochyenas. Ever since that day, she has lived as Fratley's partner and often competed in the Performance rounds of contests, and became one of Fratley's trademark Pokemon in the contest ring, while Freya was known as his main combatant Pokemon. After recieving Arceus's spirit, while she forgot most of her past, she still held onto the memory of when Fratley saved her life.

Appearance: Like Freya, Lilly is also a 'shiny'. Her otherwise green hair and dress are a bluish-purple.

Special Attribute: Lilly has the power to rapidly excellerate a person or Pokemon's natural healing process. This healing power requires her full concentration, leaving her vulnerable to attack
Special Item: Lilly wears a jeweled necklace around her neck.
Other:

Name: Sasha
Species: Zangoose
Personality: Sasha, like all Zongooses, has a raging hate for Sevipers. However, over her time under Fratley's care, she has been able to put aside that hate in order to follow Fratley's commands, trusting that he knows how to best handle the fight than simply letting her fight on her own.
History: Can't let you type that Starfox!
Appearance: Sasha has a normal appearance to any other normal Zangoose. She is smaller than most male Zangooses, however.
Other: No special powers

Name: Jewel
Species: Female
Personality: Jewel is a prankster by nature, and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She is a smart-alek, and will only listen to two people: Fratley, whom she adores, and Lilly, who she is on friendly terms with. She has a strong jealousy of Freya because she spends more time with Fratley and will often get into fights with Freya until either Fratley or Lilly break the fight up.

History: Jewel was abandoned by her former trainer for being weak. For months, she began to lash out at any human that dared to approach her, and she often made food raids on the town nearby. When she confronted Fratley, Fratley responded to her threat by setting up some Pokemon food. She was cautious at first, but eventually she ate the food and quickly ran away. However, she began following Fratley, watching how he treated his Pokemon and wild Pokemon as well. Eventually, she made up her mind that she'd become his and one night, found an empty Pokeball and captured herself, only to surprise Fratley when he picked up the Pokeball to try and catch a Houndour by popping out of the ball.

Appearance: Nothing special about this Sneasel's appearance
Other:

Name: Flare
Species: Arcanine
Personality: Flare has a bit of a split personality. When she isn't in battle, she acts like a playful, rambunctious puppy that just wants to play, cuddle and run about. In battle or when given a task, however, her mind and senses are sharp and focused. She won't waiver from her task until it's accomplished. She will also always keep her senses on the alert for any danger.
Appearance: Nothing special appearance-wise about this Arcanine
Other:

Last edited by Master Zorua; 04-04-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Name: Fratley Leonhardt
Appearance:
Fratley stands at 6ft tall. His build seems rather slender given his clothes, but he has a rather althletic build. He has messy light brown hair that is cut short above the collar. He has brown eyes that seem to exhibit confidence, strength and determination. He wears black dress pants with a blacktee shirt. A purple and silver-lined vest rests upon his black shirt, and atop of that rests his white jacket. He wears fingerless black gloves and black leather boots.

History: Ever since Arceus's soul entered him, Fratley could not remember anything about himself, not even his name. Only by looking at his Pokedex did he learn his name as well as his past accomplishments. He was a coordinator of much renown. As he wandered around, looking for ties to his past, he was often referred to as 'Golden Leo', a name he had in the past earned in the contest circles.

There was only one thing he could remember, and clearly: the threat of the unknown one and the amount of death it had caused to many innocent people.While he could not remember much about himself, he knew that if nothing was done, many more would die.

Personality: Fratley is often called 'Golden Leo' because of his heart (and hair) of gold. He never turns his back on those in need, especially those that cannot defend themselves. He keeps a clear head, and in battle, he uses strategy and skill over brute strength. He has a special bond with his Pokemon, treating them like family.

Special Attribute: Fratley has the power to see and do extra harm anything that can conceal itself or change its form.

Special Item: A Golden Sword. This blade has the cutting qualities of a lightsabre, capable of slicing through any type of material and deals extra damage to ghosts, invisible creatures and shapechangers/illusionists.

Other: I am an avocado
Theme: Freya's Theme

Pokemon
Name: Freya
Species: Blaziken
Personality: Freya is by far Fratley's most loyal Pokemon. She can have a bit of a temper, but she will never disobey Fratley's orders. She feels a very close bond to Fratley and has been known to be jealous at times.

History: Freya is Fratley's first Pokemon. For two years since her hatching, she was always passed over by prospective trainers in favor of Mudkip and Treeko, mostly because she was oddly colored. However, Fratley took a shine to the Torchic when she managed to put both of that year's Treeko and Mudkip in their place when the two were arguing and fighting with each other. She has traveled the world with Fratley as the young trainer competed in both contests and Pokemon leagues. And despite his amnesia, she remains steadfast, loyal and even affectionate towards him. Unlike Fratley, she retained her memories of her time with Fratley. Not the battles or the contests, but all of the times he put his faith in her, all of the special times he spent with her to cheer her up.

Appearance: Her colored feather arrangement is opposite that of a normal Blaziken. She is often refered to as a 'shiny' because of this.

Special Attribute: Freya has the power to jump to increadible hieghts and land safely from falls that would either harm or even kill other land-born Pokemon by manipulating the gravity around her (Pokemon version of Final Fantasy's Dragoon class)

Special Item: A trident-like lance

Other: She's a spear-wielding Burmecian from FF9

Name: Lilac
Species: Lucario
Personality: Lilac is calm and centered, practically the epitome of a martial artist. She never looses her cool, even in a losing battle. She rarely shows her femenine side, but always helps Fratley in cooking meals.

History: Lilac was one of the very few Lucarios left in the world due to the massacre of her race. She was saved by Fratley and Freya when she was attacked by the unknown force. In repayment for their heroism, she became one of Fratley's partners and serves him faithfully to this day.

Appearance: She looks much like a normal lucario, though she has eyelashes and a tuft of black fur on the top of her head which looks like a combed-over mohawk.

Other: No powers, just a regular Lucario

Name: Lilly
Species: Gardevoir
Personality: Lilly is a motherly figure towards Fratley and the others of his group. She is always the one to break up squabbles, especialy between Freya and Jewel when they start 'competing' for Fratley's attention.

History: Fratley rescued Lilly back when she was a Ralts. Lilly was being attacked by multiple Poochyenas. Ever since that day, she has lived as Fratley's partner and often competed in the Performance rounds of contests, and became one of Fratley's trademark Pokemon in the contest ring, while Freya was known as his main combatant Pokemon. After recieving Arceus's spirit, while she forgot most of her past, she still held onto the memory of when Fratley saved her life.

Appearance: Like Freya, Lilly is also a 'shiny'. Her otherwise green hair and dress are a bluish-purple.

Special Attribute: Lilly has the power to rapidly excellerate a person or Pokemon's natural healing process. This healing power requires her full concentration, leaving her vulnerable to attack
Special Item: Lilly wears a jeweled necklace around her neck.
Other:

Name: Sasha
Species: Zangoose
Personality: Sasha, like all Zongooses, has a raging hate for Sevipers. However, over her time under Fratley's care, she has been able to put aside that hate in order to follow Fratley's commands, trusting that he knows how to best handle the fight than simply letting her fight on her own.
Appearance: Sasha has a normal appearance to any other normal Zangoose. She is smaller than most male Zangooses, however.
Other: No special powers

Name: Jewel
Species: Female
Personality: Jewel is a prankster by nature, and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She is a smart-alek, and will only listen to two people: Fratley, whom she adores, and Lilly, who she is on friendly terms with. She has a strong jealousy of Freya because she spends more time with Fratley and will often get into fights with Freya until either Fratley or Lilly break the fight up.

History: Jewel was abandoned by her former trainer for being weak. For months, she began to lash out at any human that dared to approach her, and she often made food raids on the town nearby. When she confronted Fratley, Fratley responded to her threat by setting up some Pokemon food. She was cautious at first, but eventually she ate the food and quickly ran away. However, she began following Fratley, watching how he treated his Pokemon and wild Pokemon as well. Eventually, she made up her mind that she'd become his and one night, found an empty Pokeball and captured herself, only to surprise Fratley when he picked up the Pokeball to try and catch a Houndour by popping out of the ball.

Appearance: Nothing special about this Sneasel's appearance
Other:

Name: Flare
Species: Arcanine
Personality: Flare has a bit of a split personality. When she isn't in battle, she acts like a playful, rambunctious puppy that just wants to play, cuddle and run about. In battle or when given a task, however, her mind and senses are sharp and focused. She won't waiver from her task until it's accomplished. She will also always keep her senses on the alert for any danger.
Appearance: Nothing special appearance-wise about this Arcanine
Other:
Nicee, definitley accepted.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Name: Nova (Eevee)
Species: Eevee
Personality: a timid nature, doesnt really trust humans much
History: Really it has been abandoned and taken care of by a day care couple
Appearance: His tail Sort of splits apart and is reinbow at the end (Will post a picture ltr)
Special Attribute: Does distortional scream count?
Special Item: Nova Stone (a clear stone that lights up when i touch it
Other: (Sorry, best i can get.)
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

I'd love to join up to. I can't make my profile just yet so can you hold a place for me?

=^^= Nya
Old 04-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Micro Offline

I'll make another one without a reason.

Name: Pea
Species: Bellsprout!! :D
Personality: He is a friendly pokemon. But sometimes, he pranks other pokemon and humans to much. He pranks by using it's vine to let them fall on the ground, he pranks by shooting small seeds on their back and more stuff. You can trust him though...
History: He was ones a normal, random, Bellsprout in the Bellsprout tower. He lived there in harmony with all the other Bellsprout, even though he made a lot of pranks in there. But after a while, he saw his friends and the humans disappear one after another. He knew it wasn't right and so he searched if he could find them, but there was no sign of his friends at all. He felt lonely because it was like the whole tower was empty. He ran as fast as he could outside, but forgot he had planted a trap for his teacher as a "prank". He stepped on it and there came a bucket of water on his head and made him wet. After he was hit by the bucket, he threw away the bucket on his head but saw that there were some strange goggles on his head. The goggles didn't gave him better vision or something, even though it could be helpfull in a sandstorm, but a special power was given to him...
Appearance: He is just a random Bellsprout... XD
But with goggles like this around his head.
Spoiler:

Special Attribute: The goggles gave him the power to fight really well, for a Bellsprout atleast, and his leaves could cut through steel if he wants. He also can't be hit by Electric-type attacks if he is on the ground. (Something like this Bellsprout. (Youtube, It's the episode of pokemon were Ash's pokemon, except for Muk, gets owned by a Bellsprout.)
Special Item: The goggles on his head. (See: Appearance)
Other: For the second time... I'm not actually this but, oh well... "I am an avocado..."

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 04-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Eevee View Post
Name: Nova (Eevee)
Species: Eevee
Personality: a timid nature, doesnt really trust humans much
History: Really it has been abandoned and taken care of by a day care couple
Appearance: His tail Sort of splits apart and is reinbow at the end (Will post a picture ltr)
Special Attribute: Does distortional scream count?
Special Item: Nova Stone (a clear stone that lights up when i touch it
Other: (Sorry, best i can get.)
Sorry but denied. First off, the age is not the level, but I would allow it anyway since it is optional. Secondly, the personality is much too short. It would have to be about two, three or four sentences or a couple of lines to be accepted. Even though the history is optional, if you are going to put a history then could you please not make it so basic, put a little effort into it, or just don't include the history. Anything can be used for the special attribute, just as long as it isn't something that makes the character god-like. And if it is a strong attribute, put a limit on how many times in can be used in x about of days. Also please make sure you describe the attribute and what it does. Lastly, please read the rules.

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but I would like you to put at least a little bit more effort in, as RP posts also need lots of effort, and the sign up shows whether you can put the amount of effort needed for this RP. Pending for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
I'd love to join up to. I can't make my profile just yet so can you hold a place for me?

=^^= Nya
Sure, reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
I'll make another one without a reason.

Name: Pea
Species: Bellsprout!! :D
Personality: He is a friendly pokemon. But sometimes, he pranks other pokemon and humans to much. He pranks by using it's vine to let them fall on the ground, he pranks by shooting small seeds on their back and more stuff. You can trust him though...
History: He was ones a normal, random, Bellsprout in the Bellsprout tower. He lived there in harmony with all the other Bellsprout, even though he made a lot of pranks in there. But after a while, he saw his friends and the humans disappear one after another. He knew it wasn't right and so he searched if he could find them, but there was no sign of his friends at all. He felt lonely because it was like the whole tower was empty. He ran as fast as he could outside, but forgot he had planted a trap for his teacher as a "prank". He stepped on it and there came a bucket of water on his head and made him wet. After he was hit by the bucket, he threw away the bucket on his head but saw that there were some strange goggles on his head. The goggles didn't gave him better vision or something, even though it could be helpfull in a sandstorm, but a special power was given to him...
Appearance: He is just a random Bellsprout... XD
But with goggles like this around his head.
Spoiler:

Special Attribute: The goggles gave him the power to fight really well, for a Bellsprout atleast, and his leaves could cut through steel if he wants. He also can't be hit by Electric-type attacks if he is on the ground. (Something like this Bellsprout. (Youtube, It's the episode of pokemon were Ash's pokemon, except for Muk, gets owned by a Bellsprout.)
Special Item: The goggles on his head. (See: Appearance)
Other: For the second time... I'm not actually this but, oh well... "I am an avocado..."
Accepted.

Still not an avocado? That makes me even more sad. ;_;

Old 04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Nova_Eevee Offline

...ok, i guess ill not role play here then :( (Its so hard to find an rp site these days)
Old 04-05-2011, 11:37 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Okay here ya go. Hope you enjoy it.

SCOLIPEDE FOREVER!!!!!!!

Name: Central (Cent for short)
Species: Scolipede
Personality: Vengeful and aggressive. Cent lives to the Scolipede name of being harsh and unforgiving, her to horns often doing the talking for her. She hates idiotic notions or obvious facts bluntly being thrown at her; while also having great distaste for those who are intelligent (she often sees them as stuck up or knowing too much for their own good). She herself is of the average Scolipede intelligence and never flaunts it nor ignores it. She knows when to talk and when to keep silent. Her biggest issues though deal with those she's weak against. She'll never trust them because of the advantage they have over her, and will always be on the offensive when around them. It's very unlikely that she'll ever grow fond or even trusting of them, so its best they keep a firm distance less they want to get in a fight.
History:

Cent's history is very uneventful. She lived as any of her species would, keeping with her parents until she was old enough to take on the world alone. She evolved naturally and never had any issues with learning moves. It wasn't until she was a Whirlipede that she saw her first death that was the result of the events going on. She paid it no mind however, assuming it to only be the work of nature, taking the weak so that the strong could thrive. Even after death's became more prominent, she still saw them as natural selection.

When she became a Scolipede and was able to take on any and all challengers, she became fearless around the humans. She'd take on every challenge they brought to her, and would fight until her foe lay fainted and intoxicated. It was through so many of these fights that she noticed the natural selection seemed to be getting either out of hand, or much more selective of whom it kept alive. Humans kept dieing left and right, some even in the middle of their fights with her. Their Pokemon would be left abandoned and confused, all often wondering what to do next. At first she was happy to see them go. She only knew them as a giant neucense anyways, so what did it matter? However, when hundreds started to just up and die, her attention became a little more fixated.

She became worried not for them or their Pokemon, not even for the wild Pokemon that lived around her. She became worried for herself. With so much death around her, it was starting to seem highly unnatural and not at all the result of natural selection. Something like that would take a long time to affect a single species so quickly. The only other explanation she could think of was an analogy.

"It's like they're all intoxicated."

With that analogy locked in her head, she began to wonder if her powers would one day backfire on her and slowly eat her away from the inside out. From then on, she became more wary of her powers, limiting her own usage of her poisons and acids. She uses all her other attacks to protect herself, but now resorts to her types specialty only when she feels she needs to.

(she's not too concerned with anyone else, but will attempt to figure out what's wrong mainly for herself)

Appearance: A Scolipede of a different color, she was born with the rare "shiny" attribute. What was strange however is that when she became a Scolipede, her Whirlipede colors stayed with her.

- she looks like this

- but has these colors

Special Attribute: She doesn't know it yet, but Arceus passed down to her an immunity to her weaknesses. Though not a perfect one, she is no longer weak to; flying, fire, rock, or psychic types. Instead they do a normal percentage of damage. HOWEVER, just because she is no longer weak to them, it doesn't mean her aggression towards them will change. It's in her nature to hate them, and this strange power won't change that.

*take note that her power wont always work either. Only every now and again will it ever show itself (so there will in fact be times where these types are super effective against her)

Special Item: none, the ability was cast onto her during her evolution which was the major player in why her Whirlipede color stayed with her
Other: She is not an avacado, but can I be one?

=^^= Nya
Old 04-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Eevee View Post
...ok, i guess ill not role play here then :( (Its so hard to find an rp site these days)
Sorry if I sounded harsh, but your sign up was quite a bit less than what I would expect from an SU. If you just improved it a bit more, then I could accept you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Okay here ya go. Hope you enjoy it.

SCOLIPEDE FOREVER!!!!!!!

Name: Central (Cent for short)
Species: Scolipede
Personality: Vengeful and aggressive. Cent lives to the Scolipede name of being harsh and unforgiving, her to horns often doing the talking for her. She hates idiotic notions or obvious facts bluntly being thrown at her; while also having great distaste for those who are intelligent (she often sees them as stuck up or knowing too much for their own good). She herself is of the average Scolipede intelligence and never flaunts it nor ignores it. She knows when to talk and when to keep silent. Her biggest issues though deal with those she's weak against. She'll never trust them because of the advantage they have over her, and will always be on the offensive when around them. It's very unlikely that she'll ever grow fond or even trusting of them, so its best they keep a firm distance less they want to get in a fight.
History:

Cent's history is very uneventful. She lived as any of her species would, keeping with her parents until she was old enough to take on the world alone. She evolved naturally and never had any issues with learning moves. It wasn't until she was a Whirlipede that she saw her first death that was the result of the events going on. She paid it no mind however, assuming it to only be the work of nature, taking the weak so that the strong could thrive. Even after death's became more prominent, she still saw them as natural selection.

When she became a Scolipede and was able to take on any and all challengers, she became fearless around the humans. She'd take on every challenge they brought to her, and would fight until her foe lay fainted and intoxicated. It was through so many of these fights that she noticed the natural selection seemed to be getting either out of hand, or much more selective of whom it kept alive. Humans kept dieing left and right, some even in the middle of their fights with her. Their Pokemon would be left abandoned and confused, all often wondering what to do next. At first she was happy to see them go. She only knew them as a giant neucense anyways, so what did it matter? However, when hundreds started to just up and die, her attention became a little more fixated.

She became worried not for them or their Pokemon, not even for the wild Pokemon that lived around her. She became worried for herself. With so much death around her, it was starting to seem highly unnatural and not at all the result of natural selection. Something like that would take a long time to affect a single species so quickly. The only other explanation she could think of was an analogy.

"It's like they're all intoxicated."

With that analogy locked in her head, she began to wonder if her powers would one day backfire on her and slowly eat her away from the inside out. From then on, she became more wary of her powers, limiting her own usage of her poisons and acids. She uses all her other attacks to protect herself, but now resorts to her types specialty only when she feels she needs to.

(she's not too concerned with anyone else, but will attempt to figure out what's wrong mainly for herself)

Appearance: A Scolipede of a different color, she was born with the rare "shiny" attribute. What was strange however is that when she became a Scolipede, her Whirlipede colors stayed with her.

- she looks like this

- but has these colors

Special Attribute: She doesn't know it yet, but Arceus passed down to her an immunity to her weaknesses. Though not a perfect one, she is no longer weak to; flying, fire, rock, or psychic types. Instead they do a normal percentage of damage. HOWEVER, just because she is no longer weak to them, it doesn't mean her aggression towards them will change. It's in her nature to hate them, and this strange power won't change that.

*take note that her power wont always work either. Only every now and again will it ever show itself (so there will in fact be times where these types are super effective against her)

Special Item: none, the ability was cast onto her during her evolution which was the major player in why her Whirlipede color stayed with her
Other: She is not an avacado, but can I be one?

=^^= Nya
Awesome[; Accepted.

Oh, and yeah, you can be an avocado. [;