Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Noctowl Guardians

Intro/ Plot

Arceus looked at the world he made and saw everything that he made. It was the most perfect world. No crime, no deaths, everything was peaceful. Yet one day Darkrai came to visit Arceus. "Arceus you have cheated me", Darkrai said.

"And how is that Darkrai", Arceus asked.

"You made the world peaceful with no evil", Darkrai said ,"How am I suppose to live if I can't tempt people and give them nightmares. I have a suggestion. How about you balance the world out with good and evil"?

This gave Arceus an idea. He then dismissed Darkrai and created two Jewels. One white and one black. He called the black one the Jewel of Hate. He then called the white one the Jewel of Love. He then choose two Pokemon species to guard the Jewels on Earth. He appointed the species of Noctowl and Skarmory. The Noctowl would guard the Jewel of Love and the Skarmory would guard the Jewel of Hate.

For many generations legends of the legendary Guardians which kept the world at peace passed down. Some people even got to see a Guardian others claimed to see them. Noctowl Guardians were the servants of Arceus for good. The Skarmory Guardians were the servants of Darkrai for evil. They kept the world at perfect balance.

For countless years the different Guardians were in harmony with each other and the World. The World was in total balance. This was thanks to the different Jewels that Arceus gave them. But soon the Skarmory were filled with hatred for the Noctowl Guardians. Humans thought of Noctowl as good luck and Skarmory as bad luck. Also every human and Pokemon practically worshiped the Noctowls. Making statues, building memorials, and purposely breeding Hoothoot and evolving them so they could later join the Noctowl Guardians if they were good enough.

The Skarmory grew tired of this and started tempting humans to breed Skarmory. In two years the Skarmory Guardians tripled just like the Noctowl Guardians.

The Skarmory Guardians soon planned an attack on the Noctowl Guardians. That day became known as the Day of Hell. Skarmory swarmed the sky attacking everything they could. The Noctowls saw this and sent their troops. Noctowls and Skarmory attacked each other and were killing each other.

Humans and Pokemon alike watched in horror as Noctowls and Skarmory fell from the skies. But this wasn't what the Skarmory were after. Some Skarmory attacked the Noctowl Guardians' home and stole the Jewel of Love. Instantly the Sky turned pitch black. Thunderstorms, snowstorms, and hailstorms terrorized the world.

In Snowpoint City instead of snowing, meteor storms came. The Snowpoint Temple that was actually built for the Noctowl Guardians was also destroyed. In Sunnyshore City the sun stopped shining and the moon appeared. In Sootopolis City the water flowed and flooded the entire city. Earthquakes and tornadoes raged everywhere. Places where you would never imagine a volcano to erupt, got volcanoes and eruptions. The whole world took a turn for the worst.

The Noctowl Guardians retreated in horror as the Skarmory took control of the world. For three years the Noctowl Guardians hid while the Skarmory were having their way. Since Noctowls were out of the way Skarmory were able to tempt people without having any resistance. Only people strong of heart were able to resist. For three years the Noctowl Guardians hid while the Skarmory was having their way. No place were safe. Danger lurked in every corner. Unprepared weather struck everywhere. Arceus' world would never be the same.

Arceus soon had enough and was going to destroy the Skarmory but Darkrai came and stole the Jewel of Life and put Arceus in a deep sleep. But the Skarmory and Darkrai didn't know that the Noctowl Guardians were coming back.

The elder Noctowl sent elite Noctowls to find elite Pokemon and Pokemon Trainers to go and do their best to get the gem back. But the Skarmory already recruited their minions to prevent this from taking place. Now the great battle of the Guardians is about to take place.

Start Post Like This
Name:

My Post

Name: Prince Eagle Razenkorak
Currently doing: Riding his rented House Pokemon

Prince Eagle Razenkorak was coming out of the forest from a busy day. He had already patrolled the outside of the city limits. And he was tired. Ever since he came to the realization that his fiance died. Prince Eagle changed. He had a burning hatred for Skarmory and wanted to kill them with everything he had within him. But not only that his thought process changed.

Everyone who knew Prince Eagle before the Day of Hell knew how he was a cheerful type of person. Rarely things bothered him and if they did bother him he would just shrug it off. But now Prince Eagle had little patience with people. If they made a mistake with him he would let them know about it. The Prince rubbed his neck. He remembered that fight with that Nidoking earlier. Even though he won the battle did take its toil on Eagle's body.

The Prince then snapped the reins of the Torterra. It scurried down to the Pokemon Staple. He dropped it off and then decided he could go for a drink. On his way both of his Pokemon appeared before him. A Blaziken ,Absol and Noctowl. Even though the Prince couldn't see them he always knew they were there. The Prince took a scan of them and saw that they were tired. He motioned for them to have a break but still come when he call. With that the Absol vanished and the Blaziken jumped high into the sky and started jumping on top of different buildings to wherever it planned to go, the Noctowl then flew off into the air using Sky Attack for a burst of speed.

Prince Eagle made his way to the bar and took himself a seat. The waiter then spotted him and asked what would he have. The Prince knew he would have to stay sober just in case anything happened. Since the Jewel of Love was taken as he heard from it things were getting out of control. So he decided to have some water but with some acid and sugar to make it bubbly. He also requested to put gridded up root into the liquid. The Prince called this drink Root Beer and start drinking up.

---------------

Name: Don Kyoti
Currently Doing: On top of a roof looking at the city below.

Don Kyoti was looking at the city below with his partner Pokemon. He shock his head in dismay at how chaos was raging through the city. A lot of cities was like this and you were lucky if you city wasn't buzzing with chaos. Don watched as he saw a Rhyperior eat a man alive. He then saw how a stampede of Tauros came raging down the street. He saw a group of men overpowering two women and dragging them down the alley.

He then saw a group of boys beating up a homeless man. He then heard his Skarmory named, Silver speak, "This is the future that Darkrai always wanted and Arceus never wanted. The Skarmory have come far in progression but I sense something". The last part of the sentence caught Don's attention. The only thing a Skarmory could sense was Noctowl. That meant that someone alley with the Noctowl was coming this way.

Don Kyoti soon managed a smirk. Only a fool would come to this city. Even if the Noctowl tried to bring them back to their senses by tempting them with good. Their loss of the Jewel of Love decreased their success rate by 350%. So now they shouldn't even think about trying to bring good back into people's heart. Only a person who have always been good and pure of heart could hear the Noctowl's call. And with chaos ever where that kind of person was hard to find. Don Kyoti took out his sword. A beautiful sword using a brown iron and was well balanced and not very heavy. He then ran to the source of the sense. He was waiting for a fight with a sane person.

-------------

Names: Jolt, Vape, Flame
Currently doing: Watching their forest.

Jolt was up in a tree with his brother and sister. They were looking in the forest waiting for a traveler to come by. Ever since the Day of Hell came they have taken control of different Forest. This forest was their favorite. Every full moon they would come over here. Ever since they got rid of all the good Pokemon all evil Pokemon came.

This was a good place to also sell things that were stolen. It was also a good place for meetings with different tribes. The forest had two sections. A front section which everyone knew about and the second section which only the elite tribes would meet to stay hidden. Jolt, Vape, and Flame had their own tribe. They were called the The Three Devil Dogs. They only had three in the tribe.

But they were so good at fighting they could take out a tribe of 50 if they had too. Soon Jolt's fur stuck up. He looked at his sister the Vaporeon and his brother the Flareon. They both noticed him. A traveler was making its way down the forest. It was a human with two Pokemon. An Alakasm and Gengar. Jolt licked his lips itching for a test of blood. He knew that they would have to hurry before another tribe would see the traveler and pounce on them. Jolt motioned to his brother and sister.

At once they jumped from the tree and attacked. Jolt went under the legs of the man and released a shock wave which knocked them down to the ground. Vape then build up an ice beam and shoot the beam at their target's legs. The targets were stuck. Flame then jumped and used a powerful overheat. But he knew something was wrong. The Alakasm used a protect then a psycho cut on the three eeveeevolutions. The Three Devil Dogs braced themselves. As the attack came to them they didn't feel a thing. This would be one interesting battle.

(You may now start posting)

Galactic Guardian Academy coming soon in Mid-September
A big thanks to Neo for the Banner.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:55 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Noctowl Guardians {RP}

Name: Lolita Savanna
Activity: Riding on Rapidash

Lolita watched her surroundings quietly as she rode upon Celerity's back who held a leather saddle with some pouches attached to it that held things such as rations and some few supplies. Dart flew above her at a slow pace with Dusk gliding by her side. They had a fairly pleasant ride on the way to Tisaneya, steering clear of places inhabited by the enemy. Her long red hair flowed behind her a bit as she enjoyed a smooth ride upon her Rapidash back. The sword she had was safely tucked in its sheath on the saddle of Celerity, her Rapidash.

As she came near to the Pokemon Stable, she relaxed a lot more, lessening her grip on the reins which she realized she had been holding too tightly. She gave a nervous laugh as Celerity whinnied and she rubbed her neck. "Sorry Celerity. I didn't realize it. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked in a mocking angry tone. Celerity whinnnied, rearing her head back slightly before bringing it back down with a shake of her head. Lolita giggled at Celerity and looked up above her at the other two Pokemon.

"Dart, Dusk, how are you two faring up there?" she called. Her Pidgeot, Dart, responded with a call of "Pidgeot pidjooo!" and flapped her wings faster, darting ahead to the bar that was located near the stable. Dusk stayed calm and by her side. "I'm doing fine but I think I'll go and patrol the area while you have your rest," Dusk replied.

Lolita nodded and mounted off of Celerity, smoothing out the blanket underneath the saddle as best as she could. "Alright Dusk. I'll see you sometime soon then," she said, used to Dusk going off on his own like that. Dusk nodded and flew off as she patted Celerity's neck. "Alright Celerity. I want you to stay here and get some rest in the stables. You could use some after all that walking, alright?" she asked with smile. Celerity nodded her head with a whinnie and walked into a stable as Lolita took her sword off of the saddle. She hooked it to her side and walked toward the bar.

There at the entrance, Dart had been waiting, the necklace she had as a baby wrapped around her neck. It was a gold medal with the signature of the prince's family crest carved into it. It always reminded her where she orginially got Dart from and who as well. She briefly wondered how the prince was doing as Dart walked into the bar and she took a seat as well. "Me and Dart will just have some water please," she said as the waiter came over to her. He nodded and she looked at Dart with a smile. "Well, it seems our luck is changing a bit at least. Before we would have gotten lost with my directions," she said with a light laugh. Even Dart laughed and she glared at her. "Hey! Show some support will you?" she asked and Dart just tilted his head.

Lolita giggled and then looked up as the waiter came back with a bowl of water and a glass of water. He set the bowl down in front of Dart and the glass in front of Lolita, who raised it to him in thanks. One thing was for sure, Lolita certainly had grown up a lot in the past three years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adriana Wyvern
Activity: Stalking Don

Adriana glared as she leaned back against her Honchkrow's soft wing, not liking where she had to go one bit. The Skarmory sent her to be with Don in Razen but she had not made herself known yet as she stayed in an alleyway with her Honchkrow and Weavile. Eredus, her Skarmory, was scouting out the territory. She looked up with her dual colored eyes as she heard something up on the rooftop and it was Silver, Don's Skarmory talking.

She gave a scoff and stood up, stretching along with Talon, her Honchkrow. Blade, her Weavile, suddenly appeared in the alleyway. "Weavile weav weav," he said. Adriana looked back up to Don as he jumped down from the rooftop, knowing what was going on. She looked up as Eredus returned. Before he could speak, she was. "I already know Eredus. Let's just stalk Don for the fun of it and help him if he needs it," she said, smiling. Eredus grinned at Adriana and nodded. "Of course," he said, putting himself low to the ground.

Adriana climbed onto Eredus back as Blade climbed onto Talon's. Both bird Pokemon took to the sky and followed above Don. Of course, knowing his Skarmory, they would probably sense Eredus' presence but she didn't care. She just felt like stalking Don. Besides, if it was a Noctowl with a human and their Pokemon, they were probably more powerful than Don realized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shadow and Sunny
Activity: Scouting around

Shadow growled as his sister pounced all around him, looking here and there in bushes as he continued to just walk. Sunny was so annoying sometimes but he just let her be herself, not allowing himself to loose his temper because Sunny would just pull that old trick and start crying and calling him mean. He always felt sorry after she did this and when he did say sorry, she always perked right back up and continued what she was doing, much to his annoyance.

Sunny giggled and pounced on top of Shadow suddenly, making him fall to the ground with an "Oof!" sound. He nipped at Sunny's neck and glared at her softly with his red eyes. "Must you always be playing around, Sunny?" he asked. Sunny smiled and got off of Shadow, prancing as she took the lead. "Of course! With all the doom and gloom you bring someone has to be happy!" she said, laughing. Shadow sighed and shook his head.

Just then, Sunny's ears perked up as she heard the sounds of a battle. "Shadow, do you hear that?" she asked. Shadow stopped as well and nodded. "I do. Let me guess, you want to investigate?" he asked. Sunny nodded. "Of course! We're with the Noctowls, we help those in trouble!" she said as she bounded off. Shadow growled and headed after her at a walking pace, putting him behind her. He sighed and hung his head, shaking. "Why do we have to get involved in everything?" he asked to no one in particular.

Sunny arrived first on the scene to see three fellow eeveelutions attacking a trainer and his two Pokemon. The Espeon gasped and her eyes glowed blue as she used a Psychic attack to bathe the three eeveelutions in a blue aura and throw them backwards away from the trainer into a tree, each of them hitting an individual tree. She ran up and stood beside the trainer as she glared down the three Eeveelutions. "Get out of here!" she said as she looked up to the human, though all he probably heard was "Esp espeon!" She then sent out a mental warning but the stubborn human and his Pokemon shook their heads.

At this point, Shadow was arriving on the scene to see the three Eeveelutions probably getting back to their feet after that attack. He joined Sunny on the other side of the trainer and looked over to her. "Guess we're fighting our sister and brothers?" he asked, since he referred to the whole branch as his family. Sunny nodded. "Only to defend this human. Get ready, Shadow," she said.

Shadow looked at the human and tilted his head. "Are you sure he's not with the Skarmory, Sunny?" he asked. Sunny hadn't thought of that and she looked at Shadow. "No..." she responded. Shadow raised a brow at Sunny and he stood down, sitting on his haunches. "Well I'm not defending him in case he is. We'll probably find out soon enough," he said, looking back at the three eeveelutions. Sunny rolled her eyes and looked at the Eeveelutions. "Why did you attack this human and his Pokemon?" she asked, staring them down.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-15-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Micro Offline

OOC: Finally it's started. By the way... why don't we put on which side they are... because now I have to look all the way back in the SU thread...

Name: Melody (Pachirisu)
What you are currently doing: Running hyperactive... O.o"
(Extra)Which side are you on: Noctowls

I ran through the forest. I didn't really knew why... But that's maybe because I'm still a kid... "YAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!" I said while running through the forest with my scythe on my back. I ran and ran till I found some other pokemon. It appeared they were all diferent kind of eeveelutions. I climbed into a tree so they wouldn't see me. The pokemon were talking to each other. I tried to stop to be hyperactive but I couldn't resist. "YAYAYAYYAY! Oops... I mean... MEOW! Just a cat! MEOW MEOW!" I shouted out of the tree. -Oh whatever... I'll just run out of the tree and do hyperactive stuff again!- I thought. I jumped out of the tree and came between the the eeveelutions. "YAYAYAYAYAY Hiya!" I said while jumping up and down. But I already saw that they just wanted to fight each other... I looked at the Umbreon and Espeon, I knew them but... I didn't knew the other pokemon. I jumped behind Shadow and Sunny. "You're fighting them? I wanna help! 3 vs 2 is unfair. But now I'm here so let's get started! YAYAYAYAY!!" I said while jumping up and down. Then I stopped jumping and took my scythe from my back. I smiled while holding my infront of me. "Okay were are we waiting for?" I said smiling.

Edit: Oops forgot Michael! I guess I'll do him in the next post... because I don't really know how to start there...

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Flare
What you are currently doing: Hunting

I carefully stalked the Caterpie. I kept myself flat, edging along slowly. Then I raised my back legs and pounced, soaring through the air and landing on the Caterpie. My claws flashed out and blood trickled out the Caterpie. It didn't struggle. I must have killed it, which was my objective so it didn't matter. I started walking along, eating the Caterpie like a human would eat corn on the cob. I began to hear some hyperactive yells and shouts. I followed the sounds, still eating the Caterpie. As I followed the "yay"s, they got louder and louder.

Finally, I emerged into a clearing where a group of Eeveelutions were talking. A Pachirisu was jumping up and down, talking to them. She was obviously a young Pachirisu, and hyper. Hyper Pachirisu could be a bit too boastful, and that would let them down. I felt sorry for this Pachirisu, and walked up to it. I opened my mouth and took its tail in my mouth, only biting with my normal teeth so it wouldn't hurt. Besides, Pachirisu had loads of fur that would keep my teeth from hurting this Pachirisu.

I began to walk away, dragging the Pachirisu away with me. I quickly found a space in between two trees and dropped the Pachirisu. I could see the teeth marks in its fur, but they didn't dig too deep. I bowed my head at the Pachirisu ; a sign of respect. I looked calm, but I was so close to twitching. My whole body could move in seconds if the Pachirisu made a move.

"What the hell where you doing?" I asked.

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Micro Offline

Name: Melody (Pachirisu)
What you are currently doing: Talking to Flare.
(Extra)Which side are you on: Noctowls

I was jumping up and down and feeled like I was beign dragged away. "Yayayayayay.... Huh?" I said. I looked behind me. "HEY STOP PULLING ME, FLARE!!" I shouted. The Flareon bowed to me. "What the hell where you doing!" She asked. "I was running through the forest, saw them and I wanted to help them... But then you came and pulled me back!" I said to her. -I just wanted to help...- I thought. "It is unfair..." I said quietly. I knew if I were going back to the two I would be pulled back again by Flare! "Why does everyone treat me like a child... I can fight too..." I said quietly. "It is unfair..." I said quietly again. I took my tail. There were two tiny holes in the fur, but it didn't hurt. I sighed. I put my scythe back on my back. -Why does everyone treat me like a child...- I thought. I looked at the sky. "I'm... I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

Name: Michael (Swalot)
What you are currently doing: Walking through the forest.
(Extra)Which side are you on: Skarmory's

I walked through the forest. "This must be the forest of thieves... I guess there will be some treasures here..." I said. I heared some voices. I could barely hear them. "Bu... hen... u... ame... nd... ulle... e... ack..." I knew it was a voice of a girl. I tried to walk in the direction of the voice. The voice were getting louder. "It is unfair..." The girl spoke quietly. I was behind a tree and I just looked very fast. I saw a Pachirisu and a Flareon. -Hmmmm.... They must be from the Noctowls... I just wait and take them out!- I thought.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name:Flare
What you are currently doing: Talking with Melody
Alliance: Noctowl

"That's okay, you just don't challenge people like that," I said, nuzzling the Pachirisu. Then I heard a single leaf rustle and I froze, shoving Melody behind me. My heart pounded. Something was watching us, listening to us. Could it be someone of the Skarmory?

"Melody, stay here. I think someone's coming, I'll be back in a minute." I stalked forwards, not making a noise. There it was - I could see a Swalot, faintly. I returned to Melody and informed her that there was a Swalot watching us. It thoroughly creeped me out....

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Currently doing: Drinking at a Bar

The Prince was enjoying his invention of a new drink. He knew in the future he would have to make a few changes to this amazing creation. He was thinking about his dead fiance. He spent the last 3 years searching for her. He let out a long sigh. He couldn't believe that she was dead and he wasted 3 years of helping the Noctowls. He knew that it was possible to revive her but that was almost impossible.

The only way would be helping the Noctowls and gaining a position the help Arceus and ask for his help. He chuckled as he took another drink. That was highly unlikely. He finished his drink. He was about to pay for it and go out the city to go to the nearby city called Sootopolis. Even though it was flooded it had some answers he would need. His Noctowl, Vole appeared. "Prince, they have a situation outside", he told him.

The Prince let out a long sigh. He wanted more Root Beer but he knew he had to help. He didn't want anyone to feel the pain of loss like he did. Then spent 3 damn years wandering around only to find that she is dead. The Prince left the money at his table and was leaving when he noticed someone. Could it be her? Lolita Savanna. He remembered her. Wow she looked different. She actually grew and is that a sword and that Pidgey he gave her. Was on its third stage of its evolution.

The Prince sensed something else about her though. It felt like she had special powers kinda of like him or like a Noctowl Guardian. He decided to go and talk to her. He pulled up a chair and said, "Hey Lolita you remember me".

------------

Currently Doing: About to get in a fight
Alliance: Skarmory

Don Kyoti ran down the alley. He looked up above him and saw one of his troops. She thinks she could spy on him well she was wrong. He decided to let her keep on doing what she was doing. He then turned the alley and ran into a man running with a Noctowl, Infernape, and Pikachu. Too easy.

He ran and stabbed the man's shoulder. His Eletrivire then came and used a powerful Thunder. But the man blocked it. Then he just block a thunder. The Noctowl then flew at lighting speed using Brave Bird. It went right through his Aggron's chest. His Aggron fell to the ground in pain. He will be alright he will just regenerate it. But this battle might be hard.

----------

Names: Jolt, Vape, Flame (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon)
Currently doing: About to get into a fight.
Alliance: Neutral

The thing that the Three Devils feared happened. Other people either anted the treasure or wanted to help the man. But then an Espeon used Physic on them. The thing about the Three Devil Dogs was that they were able to use every attack of their opponent's to their advantage.

As they came to a tree they put their paws down and bounced off the tree with force. Jolt then used Volt Tackle on the Espeon. Vape was running behind Flame then jumped off his back. She then used aqua jet and Flame used Flare Blitz. The two attacks fused and they had hit the man and his Gengar and Alakasm.

After Jolt's attack he ran and used did a flip and landed on the Umbreon. He then used Thunder Fang at a vital point. He ran off and was about to attack the Pachirisu but a Flareon came and dragged it off. Jolt then turned his attention to the man. He ran and used a Brick Break on his head. Instantly the man died. While Vape and Flame was battling the Gengar and Alakasm Jolt searched the man's pockets. He found a stone almost like a Thunder stone but different. He would ask a wise Noctowl later.

Being Neutral had its advantages. Jolt, Vape, or Flame could talk to a Skarmory or Noctowl if they had too. Jolt then barked a signal for Vape and Flame to move back. As they did Jolt used Thunderbolt making both of them faint. They attention was then turned to the Umbreon and Espeon. Would they want to fight him probably not. "What is your business here in my Forest", Jolt asked. Almost everyone knew the The Three Devil dogs and were afraid of them. These Pokemon should while they have the chance. Because once They taste blood Jolt and his brother and sister would kill them.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Aqua
What you are currently doing: Fighting

Those who had pledged alliance to the Noctowl that were in Tisaneya were called The Eye of Tisaneya. Noctowl seemed to be everywhere, despite Tisaneya being a location for some Skarmory worship pilgrimiges (spelling?). I don't know why I'm here, I always relate Skarmory pilgrimage sites with Tisaneya, and I told the Noctowl I would never visit a Skarmory pilgrimage site.

Well, I just broke my rule. I walk through the streets of Tisaneya, looking for a particular someone. Prince Eagle, of course. The Noctowl needed to speak with him, and I had been sent to Tisaneya to find him and tell him about what the Noctowl wanted. I walk up towards the bar and who do I find but Prince Eagle! Well, saves a lot of trouble for me.

I cry out my Vaporeon cry and run towards Prince Eagle, yelling out Vapo-vapo-vaporeon, hoping to get his attention. I hope it works, because if it doesn't who knows what he could do to me?! Brr.....

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:10 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Activity: Resting at a bar

Lolita smiled happily at Dart as she drank her water. She took a sip of her own and ruffled the feathers on Dart's neck. "Hey Dart, how about when you finish your water we go and fly around for a bit? We could help Dusk scout the area out," she said. Dart looked up from her water and flared her wings out to her side, flapping them a little and giving off her cry. Lolita laughed and kissed Dart's forehead. "It's a deal then," she said.

Something made her look up though and even Dart did as they heard footsteps approaching. Dart looked at the man and instantly recognized him. "Pidgeot pidjoo pidjoo!" she cried, coming over to the prince and nuzzling him. Lolita watched Dart's reaction before suddenly recognizing him. Her drink almost slipped out of her hand but she quickly grabbed it without spilling a bit of it. She laughed and smiled at the prince. "Prince Eagle! Of course I remember you!" she said, smiling.

She then looked around as if looking for something and saw no one with him. She frowned at this. Maybe his fiance was killed... otherwise she would be with him... or lost, she thought to herself. She shook her head and smiled at Eagle. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Prince," she said. Before she could stand up and bow to him, Dusk flew into the tavern and landed on the table. "There's a situation outside. Not sure what's going, looks to be a scuffle of sorts though," he said.

Dusk then looked over to the Prince and flapped his wings before bowing in a greeting. "Prince Eagle, a pleasure to finally meet you. Lolita has spoken-" His sentence had suddenly cut off as she covered Dusk's beak with a nervous laugh. "Yea I told him how you and me met when you gave me Dart," she said, laughing again. She peeled her hand away from his beak and spoke quickly into his ear in a hushed voice. "Some things are meant to be left unsaid!" she said, blushing a bit. She then looked at the Prince, putting a hand behind her head.

"Anyway we should probably check out that situation out there. We are Noctowl Guardians after all," she said, smiling as she regained her composure. I'm surprised that the Prince remembered me since I was just a peasant then. Still, I have a duty to think about now, not this silly stuff, she thought, standing up and finishing her water. Dart walked away from the Prince's side then and flapped his wings, indicating he was ready. She then took two fingers into her mouth and whistled. A whinny was heard outside with a few grunting of men and suddenly a Rapidash bursted into the tavern with a whinny. Celerity slowed her run to a walk as she came to Lolita's side. Celerity pawed the ground, ready for a fight. "Well I'm ready," she said, looking to the prince. One thing was for sure, she was no longer the peasant he used to know.

Just then, she turned to the entrance as another Pokemon walked in. Dusk flew over to the Vaporeon and landed beside her. Lolita looked at the Vaporeon and raised a brow. "This Vaporeon seems to have a message for Prince Eagle," Dusk explained. Lolita looked to Dart and Celerity then to Prince Eagle. It wasn't about her so what else could she do or even say for that matter.

Activity: Watching Don

Adriana already knew she couldn't stalk Don. It was fun to do so anyway. She looked down as she watched the fight with interest, not being seen by the Noctowl or his comrades. She already saw Don was having a hard time. She smiled and laid down on Eredus' back. Eredus looked behind him at her and tilted his head. "Aren't you going to help?" he asked. She shook her head. "Nope. I want to see his abilities. I honestly don't think he's qualified to tell me what to do, no matter what the Skarmory say," she said, rolling to her side to look down at the fight.

She smirked as she watched the battle. She knew it was going to be hard. Don already had one Pokemon down for the count. This was going to be interesting. She laid lazily on Eredus' back. "Hey Don! If you ever need any help, just let me know!" she shouted down to him and laughed. She knew the Noctowl and his chosen were going to be more focused on Don so she didn't care if they knew about her presence.

Activity: Fighting

Shadow sighed as he watched the eeveelutions. He didn't bother joining and apparently the trainer wasn't sided with anyone. Suddenly his ears perked up as he heard Sunny cry out from a Volt Tackle. He stood up, seeing electrical sparks all over her body as she was hit with it. He may not fight to defend the human but his sister was another thing. As the Jolteon jumped onto his back, he ran off in a Quick Attack, probably taking the Jolteon by surprise as his Thunder Fang met earth. Either way, he went after the human and killed him before fainting the other Pokemon with him.

Sunny just stood in horror as she could do nothing about it with being paralyzed and Shadow ran to her side, helping her up. "Are you alright Sunny?" he asked. She nodded gravely. "Yea... I'm fine," she said, flinching as an electrical jolt went through her body. Shadow growled, angry, as he looked to the Eeveelutions, at which the Jolteon spoke. "We're only scouting around the area. I would assume you're the Three Devil Dogs I've been hearing about?" he asked. Sunny looked at the three eeveelutions and it hit her on who they were. Jolt, Flame, and Vape. They were neutral eeveelutions that had their own reasons for doing things instead of someone else's. She couldn't talk however, as she was hit with another jolt, still paralyzed.

((You didn't leave me with much else to do with these two xD also, there was too much going on for Shadow and Sunny to notice Melody and Flare just letting you know why I didn't include them))
Old 08-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Currently doing: Drinking at a Bar

So she did remember him. In Prince Eagle's opinion she changed a lot. It was as if she changed from a little girl to responsibilities. As the Prince expected he saw her Noctowl. He was about to ask why she stopped him from talking when a Vaporeon came. Lolita's Noctowl said it have a message. At that moment Eagle's Noctowl came. "Correct speak little Vaporeon", Vole said. The Prince noticed how Vole always had him in high regard almost like his adviser and not Pokemon partner. It didn't bother him though. He waited for the Vaporeon to deliver the message. At that moment his other two Pokemon entered they were an Absol and Blaziken. Eagle looked at his Absol it sensed danger just like Vole that something was coming.

-----------

Currently Doing: About to get in a fight

Don saw one of his troops yell if he needed help just yell at her. Don Kyoti scoffed. She must be new because if she was a regular troop in Don's section she would know that he never needed help. And would never need it. Don Kyoti's Skarmory soon came used an Air Slash. As the group of Noctowl Guardians flew to a wall. His Electrivire used Physic and then threw them as hard as he could to the ground. Don Kyoti then ran at them but the guy came and counter the attack with his sword. Quickly Don Kyoti grabbed his hidden blade but the guy quickly countered that too.

Soon they were locked in a heated sword fight while there Pokemon were battling. Don Kyoti never experience a guy like him before. He was really good. This might actually present to him a challenge.

---------

Currently doing: Talking.

As the replies from the Umbreon came to them Jolt was a little impressed. If they were scouting most likely they weren't bad. Which meant they had to have courage. As he looked at the Espeon he used Volt Tackle on he heard something. "They are here", Flame said.

"Yes I feel it", Jolt said. Even though they were neutral they still collected some money from the Skarmory for up-keeping their forest. Technically it was belong to the Three Devil Dogs. But they allowed the Skarmory to rent it if they had a purpose. But if the Espeon and Umbreon were good the Skarmory would kill them.

Even though Jolt, Vape, and Flame never held back and never really cared about other Pokemon except themselves they knew they couldn't just let them die. "Hurry some Skarmory are coming hide somewhere", Jolt said, "No go to our cave. Vape show them the way. Flame and I will come back later soon. Treat the Espeon as well". Vape nodded and lead the way to their cave.

Soon almost 10 Skarmory were overhead and came down. "Hello Jolt", one of them said.

"Hello", Jolt replied.

"How many Pokemon and People are currently living her", he asked.

"Our inventory of citizens of the Forest of Thieves are 500 will be rising to 600 soon", Jolt said.

The Skarmory nodded and threw a bag at Flame's feet. "Here is the money make sure you dispose of any good ones", the Skarmory said. Soon it began to take off but stopped when Jolt yelled, "Wait".

"I have a stone that I want you all to inspect", Jolt said grabbing the stone with his mouth and giving it to the Skarmory, "Bring me the information as soon as you can". The Skarmory nodded and flew off with the other Skarmory. Jolt then raved Flame back to their cave. "So how are you doing", Jolt asked the Umbreon and Espeon.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Currently doing: Finding a message

Aqua pulled out a piece of paper and handed it up to Eagle. It was written in a combination of English and Footprint Runes. Aqua couldn't read English, but she could read footprint runes and had managed to read: (with ??? being English)

"Come do ??? Skarmory to ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? Eeveelution sisters must band together ????? ???? ??? ???.... Messenger ??? ??? Eeveelution sister ??? ??? ???......."

Name: Spark
Currently doing: Running

I raced up the roads to Tisaneya with the other Pokémon and Skarmory of the alliance. I easily overtook most others, racing ahead. I summoned a thunderstorm while running, thunder slamming down and instantly killing trees and people. I had been told I was killing evils. I hammered a Thunder up into one of the houses, setting it aflame..

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2010, 01:45 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Activity: Listening to Dusk translate

Lolita listened as Dusk translated what the Vaporeon said. It confused her. Suddenly, Dusk flew into the air and raced outside the tavern, flying in front of the entrance. "Skarmory! Approaching from Southwest! A lot of them. It seems its a raid on Tisaneya!" he cried out. He turned around to Lolita and Eagle. "There's no time to find out the rest of the message! We have to go now," he said.

She gasped and mounted up onto Celerity who whinnied, understanding what was going on. She took out her sword from her sheath and looked at Dart. "Dart, fly ahead and see if you can get a measure of their forces. Dusk, stay on me. We'll ride to the outskirts and wait for Dart's report," she said, her duty for Tisaneya making her forget about the Prince for a moment. She then remembered the Prince as Dart flew out ahead and she looked to him.

"Care to join me in battle?" she asked, smiling. Dusk looked at the Vaporeon. "We could use your help, too," he told her. Celerity whinnied and reared up, ready to get going. Lolita patted the Rapidash's neck and cooed softly to her. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, Celerity. Just be patient," she said, looking at the Prince from outside the tavern where she had mounted up on Celerity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activity: Still watching Don fight

Adriana smirked when she saw him scoff and just watched the battle. Blade was especially itching for a fight though as he watched Don. His claws twitched in anticipation and finally Adriana gave in. "Alright Blade, go ahead and do your worst," she said. Blade looked surprised and then gave a mischievous grin and nodded, jumping off of Talon's back. He soon disappeared in mid-air before reappearing behind the Pikachu, suddenly releasing a Dark Pulse attack from between his claws at it. The Pikachu was sent flying over the Electivire and Blade disappeared again.

Blade then reappeared beside the Infernape, who was surprised and didn't know what just happened, this time using a Fury Swipes attack, viciously clawing and ripping apart the Infernape before giving a well aimed swipe, sending it flying against the wall. Blade stood there and laughed evilly, disappearing again before reappearing, this time jumping from wall to wall to get to the top of the building, where Talon flew down and Blade jumped on his back, taking to the air.

Suddenly, Talon went into a dive and both Talon and Blade disappeared as they sweeped the ground. Infernape and Pikachu at this point were back to back. They were suddenly slammed into from the sides, Talon using an Aerial Ace as Blade sent the Pikachu flying with a Night Slash attack. Both of them got back to their feet and the Pikachu sent a Thunderbolt at Honchkrow, who swiftly dodged as Talon rejoined with Eredus and Adriana. Adriana looked at her two Pokemon and grinned. "Great job guys. Now let's see if Don can handle the rest of it," she said, giggling insanely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activity: Sensing Skarmory

Shadow looked up at the sky and growled, sensing the Skarmory himself. Sunny even sensed them. Shadow gently laid Sunny on the ground and prepared for a battle but they were both surprised. Sunny looked up as Jolt spoke and even Shadow was surprised. He lowered his guard for the moment and picked up Sunny onto his back, making sure she was secure. Then Jolt said for Vape, the Vaporeon they assumed, to lead them to their cave. This was all confusing and Shadow stayed put for a moment.

Sunny used most of her strength to move her paw and tap Shadow's shoulder. "We can trust them, Shadow. We can't take on all of those Skarmory you know," she said. Though Sunny was hyperactive and still like a child, she had her mature moments. Shadow looked at Sunny and growled. "Alright, fine," he said, running quickly after Vape. As soon as they were in the bushes, the Skarmory were landing and Shadow followed after Vape.

As soon as they were at the cave, he set Sunny down on the cave floor. He ran outside the cave and picked one of the cheri berries outside of it. He took it back inside with him and gently put it into Sunny's mouth. "This will take away the paralysis," he said. Sunny chewed and swallowed the spicy Cheri berry and made a bleh! sound but soon the electrical charges around her body disappeared and she stood up. Shadow knew she hated spicy berries and looked to Vape. "Is there any water nearby?" he asked.

Just then, Jolt and Flame returned and he looked at Jolt, eyeing him. He didn't like Jolt one bit for hurting his sister but he had to put up with them, for his sister's sake. He looked away from Jolt as he spoke and huffed. "We're doing fine... thank you for helping us," he said, though the last part was reluctant but he knew if it weren't for the Three Devil Dogs he would be out there fighting Skarmory right now. It was obvious he was a bit mad at Jolt though.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

Currently doing: About to fight

As Lolita asked if he was coming he nodded. Quickly he took out his sword. He didn't need a ride like other people. He was did a lot of intense training to come to his level in fighting. He then ran up the nearby wall and starting running up on it. With his eyes he saw a group of Skarmory coming to his position. Thunderstorms was also coming. He was so focused he didn't see one coming at him. But at the last second his Blaziken grabbed him and brought him to safety. He told his Absol to go with him and his Blaziken to go with Vole.

The Blaziken and the Noctowl went off. He then went back to Lolita. "C'mon we don't have much time", Prince Eagle said.
---------

Currently Doing: Fighting

As Don Kyoti was about to do more damage. A Weavile and Honkcrow came and joined the battle. He sighed this troop was very persistent. He hurriedly kilt the guy and raided him of any money. He threw a ring to the girl as her payment. "So what are you doing here and what is your name", Don asked.
---

Currently doing: Talking with Umbreon and Espeon

Jolt felt his anger go up. He could sense how the Umbreon didn't trust them. He should run and strike him down right now, but he hurriedly calmed down. Vape then looked at Jolt and Jolt nodded. "We have water in the back follow us", Vape said. Even though the cave looked like it was small it was bigger. When Jolt, Vape, and Flame first found it, it belonged to a group of Donphans but of course they chased them out of it.

But soon they saw how small it was. So repeatedly they used dig and renovated it. It had about 6 rooms. And in the main room they had a list and a map of all the places they captured. They also had a room with their treasures stored inside. They also had a hallway that lead to a garden that they made. It had every kind of berry in each season. But all the way to the bag was their training room. It was a big room. It was big enough for at least 20 Wailords to fit in. But Vape had made an entry where a beautiful Waterfall was able to flow and go into a little pond that they dug up. This was their home.

"There's a waterfall help yourselves", Vape said. The Three Devil Dogs then went by the waterfall to get themselves a drink. All the time fresh water flowed and the little pond almost the size for a lot of Seakings to fit in. They dug a bigger hole and they kept digging until they came to make another room. The pound was wide but deep. If you swam to the bottom you would come to two little holes that Vape used to catch Magickarp. This area was the big ocean that was at the end of the forest. But if you passed the two holes. You would come to a wide spread room. This room had different passages for them to use after they robbed or kilt something. No one knew of it but them and they were pleased with their little cave.

"So what are y'all names", Jolt asked the Umbreon and Espeon.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:57 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Activity: Heading for Outskirts

Lolita ran off as Prince Eagle barely dodged a lightning strike. To give herself an advantage against electric types, she also had some rubber made into her clothes in order to deflect electrical attacks. She had also gotten in her training as well. She didn't need a ride or anything, she just preferred one. It gave her an advantage in a battle and it also made her feel royal. Sometimes though, she wouldn't be riding Celerity into battle and would instead be fighting on the ground.

As Celerity ran ahead with Lolita on her back and the Prince right behind her now, Dusk flew beside Lolita and Dart came soaring back. He gave his report to Dusk as they continued to the outskirts and Dusk looked at Lolita and the Prince. "There's probably about one hundred Skarmory or more as well as Pokemon who have joined them, including a Jolteon who is conjuring up storms and using them to its advantage," he said. Lolita nodded. "I'll be fine against the Jolteon. I'll take it on while the rest of you take out the Skarmory and the others," she said.

Dart shook his head and spoke again. "Dart says that this Jolteon is really powerful. He's torn apart whole houses with a single electrical attack. I'm afraid I can't let you fight it alone," Dusk translated and said. Lolita stared straight ahead and nodded. "Alright, then, but Dart and Dusk, I want you to split from us. I don't want you hurt with any electrical attacks," she said. Dart and Dusk were reluctant but nodded. "Of course milady," Dusk said. Lolita rolled her eyes as Dusk said milady.

They finally made it to the outskirts and Lolita dismounted from Celerity, standing next to her with her sword out. She never used a shield because it always weighed her down. She stood her ground, ready to fight the oncoming horde. She looked behind her to see other Noctowl Guardians, Pokemon, and just plain trainers alike come to join the battle. She smiled and looked to Prince Eagle. "Well, I'm ready whenever they come," she said with a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activity: Talking to Don

Adriana smiled as she watched as he did the rest of the job. She watched the shiny thing come flying into the sky and Talon zoomed ahead, catching it in his beak. He flew back to Adriana and put it in her outstretched hand. It was a pure gold ring with a diamond set on top. She pocketed it and looked down at Don, who now spoke. She gave a smile and sighed, sitting up on Eredus back. "Shall we go down, Adriana?" he asked and Adriana shrugged. "Sure, why not. It's better than yelling," she said.

With that, Talon and Eredus took a dive, pulling up at the last second to land. Blade and Adriana dismount from their respective flight partners and she smiled at Don as Eredus came up to his full height, making him almost double the size of a normal Skarmory. "What I'm doing here is saving your ass and what my name is is none of your business," she said with a smartmouth attitude. Eredus then grinned at Adriana and looked at Don. "What she meant to say is that she was sent here by the Skarmory to be put under your com-"

Before Eredus could finish his sentence, Adriana had punched him on the top of his head, giving a loud metal ring and she merely shook her fist and then cracked it. "Shut up birdbrain," she said. Eredus shook his head and looked at Don with a smirk. "Command," he finished. Adriana rolled her eyes and glared at Don. "Yea yea what the bigmouth said here. But don't expect me to listen to you until you earn my respect. You've probably heard of the infamous troublemaking Adriana Wyvern? That's me," she said, smirking. She definitely had a big attitude problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activity: Following the Devil Dogs

Shadow glared at Jolt as he saw the anger seeping up within the Jolteon. He smirked at this and looked away to Vape, who responded to his question. Sunny nodded and hurriedly followed after Vape, her tongue lolling out, mostly due to the spiciness in her mouth. She hated spicy berries and the one she hated the most was the Tomato Berry. Shadow followed along behind her to the back of the cave into what seemed to be their training room.

He looked around as Sunny made her way over to the pond before vape could say anything. She greedily drank some water and let out a refreshed sigh as the spiciness in her mouth was gone. Shadow looked around the area before he heard Jolt speak. He glared away from the Jolteon but then sighed and turned around as his sister came to his side.

"I'm Sunny!" she replied happily and nudged her head against Shadow's as he was about to speak. "And this is doom, gloom and overprotective Shadow," she said, giggling. Shadow glared softly at his sister. "I am not overprotective and I don't bring doom and gloom," he said, pushing her playfully to the ground with a grin. Sunny smiled and pounced on Shadow, causing him to fall to the ground.

He pushed Sunny off of him and stood up, shaking himself. "You'll have to forgive Sunny. She may be my twin sister but she's nothing like me," he said. Sunny glared at Shadow. "That's because you're always gloomy! Like a gosh darn Gloom!" she said, pouncing him back to the ground. Shadow sighed and pushed her off again and shook his head. Sunny then butted her head against his side and he swiped at her in warning for her to knock it off.

Sunny sighed and then smiled at Jolt, bounding up to him. "Well I know all your names! You're Jolt the Jolteon, Flame the Flareon and Vape the Vaporeon!" she said, looking to each one in turn. She then looked at Jolt. "By the way, that was a great Volt Tackle!" she said. Shadow was surprised and growled, pulling his sister away from Jolt by her forked tail. "Hey!" she cried, swatting at his face. "What was that for?!" she asked but Shadow didn't respond, looking away from Sunny and Jolt, still mad.

Sunny then smirked. "Ooooh.... I see... you're mad about Jolt paralyzing me, aren't you?" she teased. Shadow growled. "Of course I am!" he said. "I can't believe you can be so forgiving to him after what he did," he said, glaring at Jolt. Sunny rolled her eyes. "Forgive my brother. He can be stubborn as a doornail and very protective of me. He rarely forgives anyone who hurts me," she said, smiling. Shadow huffed and turned away, going over to sit by the pond. Since they were neutral and although renting the forest to Skarmory, they had no reason to attack them anyway.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Spark
Activity: Attacking town

I let rip another round of Thunder attacks. Houses caught fire, trees were split in half, my thunderstorm was devestating. Suddenly, a huge tidal wave ripped through the town, putting out the fires. There was only one Pokémon I knew who could do that ; Aqua. I had to find her and save her from the town before I killed her. I didn't want to kill one of my sisters. I let rip another thunder, responded by another tidal wave. Aqua was powerful.

Name: Sun
Activity: Fighting

I jumped down out of the window, catching Moon as she joined me on the ground. The wreckage of our house fell down to the ground, ruined by continous thunder strikes. I ran, trying to figure out where the attacsks where coming from. I finally realized they were coming from the gates of Tisaneya, and I ran forwards, unleashing a scream that ripped through the town and deafened any thunder beasts. It would wear off in a minute, it was just to keep the attacker busy. It failed, thunder still roaring down.

Activity: Saving the town

I sent forth two tidal waves, stopping the fires. Thunder was going to be the end of Tisaneya if it was ruined today. I pushed my tail forwards, unleashing a small jet of water at an enemy Magmar. I launched multiple Aqua Jets, trying to get out as many fire type enemies as I could. This attack was brutal.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread