Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Old 09-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine
Default Double Free For All

The recent anime battle had been a huge succes, and so we had planned another one for today. However, once we were all in the room, we agreed that with so many people we were better of with a Free for All. Since we had already decided to use teams for the anime battle, we used teams for the FFA too. Each team consisted of two trainers, and there were four teams in total.

Teams: People

Team One: Shane and Pikachu
Team Two: Ierdar and FrozenChaos
Team Three: Fing and Nefarious
Team Four: Pidgeot and Chase

Teams: Mons

Team One: Tyranitar and Charizard
Team Two: Venusaur and Electabuzz
Team Three: Lanturn and Gengar
Team Four: Ludicolo and Charizard

As you can see there were two Charizard's. Also, Lanturn was the only female. Two pokemon were unfortunately knocked out in the first round; Venusaur got hit by a Flamethrower from both Charizard's each, while Tyranitar was OHKO'd by Ludicolo's Hydro Pump. Then came just the usual mid-battle period. Gengar pwned around with Hypnosis, Nightmare and Dream Eater, while the other mons killed each other. In the end, Gengar and Lanturn proved untochable, with Gengar not even getting hit until the last round while Lanturn profited from Rest. In the end, FC's Electabuzz was the last mon that fainted and both Lanturn and Gengar ended the battle on 100% health.

I've never reffed an FFA before, so just a bit of imagination for the wages.

Fing and Nefarious win, and get $6,000 each.
Ierdar and FC are runner's up and get $4,000 each.
Pidgeot and Chase come third, and get $2,000 each.
Shane and Pikachu are in the last slot, and get $1,000 each.

I hope that although Shane and Ierdar got knocked out earlier, they still had a bit of fun. Better luck next time.

I don't know what I should get for reffing. $1500? $2000? Some Official make a decision. Also, as with the anime battle, if an official disagrees with the prizes, let us know.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 09-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79
Default Re: Double Free For All

I would like to congratulate Mikey for such a great job. ^_^ If it was my decision I think he should get somewhere around 5000-8000.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 09-05-2005 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Raven Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Raven

What a great battle that was and I said nef's gengar would pwn around. Mike if you ever decide to do another and I'm online, let me know
Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 PM
All-Star Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to All-Star Send a message via Yahoo to All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
What a great battle that was and I said nef's gengar would pwn around. Mike if you ever decide to do another and I'm online, let me know
Dude. You just missed another one.