Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Attempt to pick the lock with your claws.
> If that fails, kick it down.


You take a look at your claws, and then another look at the door. They seem to be curved, which you're fairly sure isn't a good idea for lockpicks, and... well, you don't know how to pick locks. What if you mess up and break them? A second later, you decide to screw that notion. Badasses weren't afraid of breaking a claw. But all of your hard work doesn't amount to an open door, and eventually you are forced to lean back on good ol' brute force. Backing up from the door, you drop into a lowered stance and go hurtling towards the door, hands balled into fists.

This works considerably better.

You find yourself on what was once a settlement, but has clearly not been used in years. The dirt path leading up to the door you were just on is only just visible between the scuffed borders and the grass poking through, and stone plates to your left are all cracked and decayed. You have no doubt that there are small plants and Pokémon lurking in there. Regardless, you have a beautiful view of the ocean in front of you. At least one thing hasn't been broken with time.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Look around and see if you can find something edible - plant or Pokemon.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-29-2011, 03:38 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,074
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Before leaving, check the room for any useful items.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Before leaving, check the room for any useful items.
You suddenly remember something -- in your rush to get out of the building, you didn't really stop to look around the room you had found yourself in. Sighing, you turn back around, examining the room... and as you do, something white shifts up near the top. Immediately, your attention is on it, but that decision is regretted soon after. Floating slowly towards the ground, apparently carried here by some wayward wind, was what looked to be the remains of a ripped-up paper.

Next to it was the envelope, opened but unharmed.

You gulp and look around; was someone else in the building with you? Lurking up in the vent, or even hiding directly next to you, waiting for a chance to strike? You take a step forward, unsure and wary of any attackers, but when they don't come you take another. And another. Soon, you're right next to the envelope and shreds of paper. Looking upon them, you can see that there was once writing, but it was shredded beyond understanding now. Sighing, you try to dust up the pieces of paper in your hand, and place them into the envelope. The other pieces are too small for you to pick up.
+ ITEM!
Inventory:
-- Collar of Badassery
-- Probably Important Letter (Shredded)
> Look around and see if you can find something edible - plant or Pokemon.
With the letter added to some mysterious inventory, you move back out to the front door, taking the opportunity to try and comprehend where it is you found yourself in -- and, more importantly, find food. The scenery remains entirely unchanged, which is to say, there was nothing more immediately evident as food than before.

You take a few more paces and turn back around, looking up at the building. You notice for the first time that said building is really really tall, with some kind of semi-pointy metal thing sticking up the top. Though the sun is now in your eyes, so you duck down again, scanning the ground for an sign of plant or something. With a sigh, your gaze falls on nothing but grass and dirt; as n experiment, you reach down and put one of the grass blades into your mouth, but end up with nothing but a completely unfulfilling blade of grass in your mouth.

Shrugging, you eat the grass anyway.

After that is done, you realize that you remain completely as unfulfilled as you were beforehand, and now feel something like an idiot, so you decide to move on. You turn around to the side of the building and walk a little ways, before discovering that there are in fact more buildings nearby. A lot of them. This seems almost like some kind of settlement.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-31-2011, 08:59 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Look around the other buildings. Maybe there are others like you, or evidence as to this settlements purpose.

> No settlement could survive without food. Look for a storage room.

> Obtain a weapon. You may be half-Pokemon, but a gun beats a claw any day.

> Admire the ocean view. This is probably the only calm moment you'll have for a long time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Look around to see if you can find out where you are, but go quietly and try and keep out of sight.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Admire the ocean view. This is probably the only calm moment you'll have for a long time.
Quietly, you shake your head and walk across the short stretch of land, looking over the ocean below you. There are Wingulls catapulting themselves all over the shores, and every so often a Wailmer will appear above the surface of the water. Everything looks so... normal. How long this will last, however, is beyond you, so you just sit down for a moment and let the sea breeze wash over your face.

Okay, that's enough lamenting. This ain't the Destiny Islands, for heaven's sake!
> Look around to see if you can find out where you are, but go quietly and try and keep out of sight.
> Look around the other buildings. Maybe there are others like you, or evidence as to this settlements purpose.
> No settlement could survive without food. Look for a storage room.
> Obtain a weapon. You may be half-Pokemon, but a gun beats a claw any day.
You decide to see if there is anything of value in those buildings over there. After all, aside from those Pokémon playing on the beach, you seem to be alone here. Slowly padding over to the other buildings, noting with some surprise that they don't look very appealing to live in. That must make them... warehouses! This prompts you to go much faster, though most of the doors are locked. You eventually find one that is open, and slip inside, using your epic night vision to determine the contents.

Unfortunately, there seem to be no food or weapons in here, and most of the warehouse is blocked off. But there are some very cool things. You notice a box of accessories on one side of the small area, and a rack of clothing on the other. You smirk and loot them both, seeking something that will either be helpful or badass. You notice a strange mechanical apparatus that seems to fit along your arm, and thinking that it probably is important, you put it on your arm.

Suddenly, a rift opens somewhere to your left, and you realize that this is a hammerspace rift. Cool. Now you don't have to carry everything around.

You also head to the other side of the room and rifle through the clothing items, looking for something either badass or helpful, preferably both. Your eyes fall upon a long leather coat with what appears to be thick metal shoulder plates. Thinking this will definitely be useful, you put on the coat, and somehow you feel much more badass.
+ ITEM!
Inventory:
-- Collar of Badassery
-- Probably Important Letter (Shredded)
-- Portable Hammerspace Rift
-- One-Winged Overcoat
BREAKTHROUGH!
Obtain Garments of Badassery (Garment #: 2)

__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:03 PM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,074
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Check for any signs of life. Perhaps if there are tracks you can follow them.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Check for any signs of life. Perhaps if there are tracks you can follow them.
You drop to all fours and sniff around the area, attempting to pick up a scent of something. Anything. Even if it's a malevolent beast, well, you're a seven-foot-tall mutant Mightyena in a leather coat; what's the worst that could happen? Regardless of the irony that arises from this comment, you smell nothing of note in the warehouse, and walk back outside. Almost immediately, you notice with a start that there are clearly tracks on the ground! Holy crap!

...Except they're yours. Whoops.

You sigh and walk over the tracks, looking around the area until you notice another opened warehouse. Forget tracks; you definitely hadn't been in that one before. This means business!
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-10-2011, 04:07 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Another warehouse! Yay! Check to see if there is anything useful in there.

>If there's nothing, it's time to leave this place and head out into the wide open world.

> Stay alert. You are half-Pokemon now, so you might be susceptible to Pokeball capture.

>Find out where you are. Look for some sort of landmark.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Another warehouse! Yay! Check to see if there is anything useful in there.
Cautiously, you step inside. This room looks very similar to the previous one, but there are different contents inside; after sniffing around, you decide that none of them are of use to you. (They also smelled pretty nasty, which probably contributed to your decision.) You do note the presence of a sign which says something about not letting fire into the building, whatever that means...
>If there's nothing, it's time to leave this place and head out into the wide open world.
> Stay alert. You are half-Pokemon now, so you might be susceptible to Pokeball capture.
>Find out where you are. Look for some sort of landmark.
You decide that everything of importance has been done now, and set to work seeing if there's any way to travel to farther lands. This place looks fairly large, but you notice there's a beach shoreline nearby. Figuring you can follow this to a good destination, you start walking along beside it.

However, it eventually becomes apparent that you're not going anywhere; you just followed the shoreline completely, and now here you are, directly where you started...
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-01-2011, 05:52 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

((-Might as well join in on this. Sounds fun! :D))

>Whatever you do and no matter how thirsty you get, don't drink the seawater. Use your Mightyena scent to search for fresh water.
>If your scent yields no results, check for things that could hold water as you walk. If the weather decides to get damp, you won't have to worry about water.
>Any wires, shiny objects, or bent saplings are to be avoided at all costs. Chances are that the people who resided in the settlement weren't vegetarians...
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Whatever you do and no matter how thirsty you get, don't drink the seawater. Use your Mightyena scent to search for fresh water.
>If your scent yields no results, check for things that could hold water as you walk. If the weather decides to get damp, you won't have to worry about water.
You remember that you'll probably be here for a while, and decide that you need to find a source of water. After all, three weeks without food, three days without water... right? Or was it the other way around? You don't remember. But water is important -- and you'd rather not drink that sea water, to be honest. At least not until you can purify it. So you decide to go hunting around the island, keeping your eyes open for something that can hold water.

Eventually, you decide to enter the building from which you came, figuring that it could protect you at least from the elements... oh look, it's raining.

Wait.

Rain.

You quickly look around for anything that can hold liquid, and notice a handy little plastic garbage can. You put it outside, lining it with rocks so that it doesn't fall over, and decide to wait right inside the door as the water pail fills up... but you soon get bored, and the rest of the building still stands behind you, dark and promising for adventure...
>Any wires, shiny objects, or bent saplings are to be avoided at all costs. Chances are that the people who resided in the settlement weren't vegetarians...
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Remember that curiosity killed the Meowth, but satisfaction brought it back. Go ahead, explore.
> Grab a sharp object for back-up.
> Also keep in mind that it's your own fault if you get killed.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Remember that curiosity killed the Meowth, but satisfaction brought it back. Go ahead, explore.
Against your better judgement, you decide to move in farther to the building... but not too far, just in case someone is here, and they mooch your water. Or figure out you're in this building. Better to keep an eye on the way you came, after all. You move in to the only door in the front room; you're pretty sure you walked through this one the other way, and end up in a hallway. Above you is an opening for the vent you crawled over.

You look around, and slip into the nearest open door you can find, claws at the ready.
> Grab a sharp object for back-up.
> Also keep in mind that it's your own fault if you get killed.
As it turns out, you don't need the claws; it's a kitchen, and it's completely empty. Kitchens usually have big scary knives, don't they? You loot the drawers and locate the largest sharp knife you can find. This is pointy enough to be used as a weapon.

You still hear the faint pattering of rain (Mightyena ears are highly sensitive) so you go back and check on the water supply. It seems to remain untouched, and there's maybe half an inch of water in there. It won't be a quick source of water, but it'll be a clean one. You decide to go back to the hallway and explore further, knife in hand; maybe you'll store it in the Hammerspace Pocket later, but for now, the more painful pointy things, the better.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com