Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Synthesis Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: noitacol
Posts: 80
Send a message via AIM to Synthesis
Default [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

Yeah, this, like Harry's is an interactive thingy so just post your suggestions or what you want to do in these situations

-o-

Drip. Drip. Drip.

You watch desperately as the water droplets fall to the cold ground below. Your thirst overcomes your common sense and you dart forward-- so desperate for a drink. The chain around your necks tightens and you are forced back. You rub your neck in agony as you try and figure out how to free yourself from this godawful neckbrace and get what you need to survive.

Drip. Drip. Drip

Taking in your sorroundings you see the rusty saw discarded to one side. You have tried so many times in theast few days to cut through the chains, but they are too thick. There is a piece of string you have in your pocket-- taken from your missing shoe two days ago. Two days ago, when you last experienced freedom. A lightbulb overhead flickers and for a moment you are lost in its flicker. The only other thing in the room is an ornate milk jug which is just a fraction out of your reach. You want to take it, but you can't reach no matter how much you stretch.

What the hell are you going to do?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 PM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

> Shout for the jailers. Tell them you're willing to talk, make a deal, do anything if they let you go.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

Try using the rusty saw to reach the milk jug and drag it towards you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-24-2011, 02:46 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

> Start singing that "Manah manah" song. Everyone knows you have to sing along, so the jailers will come to sing with you. somehow, use the string to get a key, and get out. pwnd. :3
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Synthesis Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: noitacol
Posts: 80
Send a message via AIM to Synthesis
Default Re: [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

Perhaps you could try calling for help. Yeah, you haven't tried that for a while. It could work!

"Help!" you shout. "Is anybody there?! I need.someone to get me out of here!" you plead with the silence. Your pleas are ignored and the silence is overwhelming. Enraged and desperate, you snatch the rusty saw up and bring it close to your neck, whimpering at the thought. Good thing you're a fighter and you notice the overturned milk jug just out of your reach. You slide the rusty saw forward, and watch nervously as it catches the jug's handle.

"Yes!" you shout with relief as you hook the jug up and drag it closer. You pick it up and you just can't believe your eyes! There is writing on the inside. But, what does it say? You squint at the jug but can only make out one word, 'Mannah'.

"Mannah," you say under your breath. There is something about this word that hits a nerve and within seconds you are repeating that word over and over again at the top of your lungs. Suddenly, you stop as you hear the bolted door hole slide open. A bottle of clear liquid falls through the hole and rolls towards you. It's soon within your grasp and you snatch it up. So thirsty. Must drink.

Unless... unless this is a trap. Why would they give you the bottle and not set you free!? What on earth was going on? Maybe you should just wait for someone to rescue you...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] In a Cellar somewhere...

> Drink it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com