Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 02:18 AM
Caspian Offline

Send a message via MSN to Caspian
Default Re: GB games still working?

Yep, both Yellow and Crystal work for me. When I'm really bored, I might fire them into my Gameboy Player and begin a nostalgic journey, especially Yellow, since it's the more unique of the due.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Blazing CobaltX Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Yep, both Yellow and Crystal work for me. When I'm really bored, I might fire them into my Gameboy Player and begin a nostalgic journey, especially Yellow, since it's the more unique of the due.
Both Blue and Yellow work for me.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

My original Gold & Silver for the GameBoy Color no longer save. I'm so glad I got HeartGold and SoulSilver to make up for their loss. Crystal stll works, last time I checked.

I know this thread was for the GameBoy Color games but Ruby for my GameBoy Advance has a dead battery. The game tells me it will still save but it can no longer keep track of events. I'm so bummed out.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:38 AM
david26 Offline

It is a huge deal. It is illegal activity, and it should not be talked about like it is not.