Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:44 PM
BrahmaBullY2J Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to BrahmaBullY2J Send a message via Skype™ to BrahmaBullY2J
Default Re: Lets look into the future.... gen 6!

I've actually drawn some of my own ideas. I mainly stick to drawing my ideas for type combinations that have yet to be used (there are around 30 of them that have yet to be used), and whether the combo sucks or not, I still don't want Pokemon to end until all type combinations have been used! Yes, even Fire/Water.

My favorite idea so far has been a Fighting/Ghost. It's a really lanky and scrawny humanoid thing that fights using a ghostly muscular outer shell. No need for an evolution for it.

Another one is Dragon/Fighting. It's story is similar to how Bagon really wants to fly and eventually does. It starts off being a really weak lizard with wings that are so weak they resemble tails. It can't even use it's legs, so it crawls around using it's arms. After evolving, it's arms become muscular, it's legs are functioning, but not enough to use just them for walking, and it's wings are also functioning, but only enough to glide short distances. So it now gets around by pushing itself with it's arms and doing little pushes with it's legs, similar to a gorilla, and sometimes flaps it's wings to get more distance on a push. In the final evolution, it becomes much taller due to it's substantial muscle gain in it's legs, and it's wings are large which now allow him to fly. He also has tattoo-like marks on his shoulders and arms.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

This really shouldn't be JUST a Pokedex, because those tend to be just so limited.

This should instead be a collaboration of everyone's ideas with no limits. If any of this idea-sharing were to be published into actual Fakemon, this could serve as quite an inspiration. Also, if there's no limit on quantity, we're more likely to have much variety in designs. Yes, this does mean allowing several different starter trios and whatnot.

But this really should be a learning tool in a way, for everyone to be able to share all of their ideas and be able to collaborate and compromise and discuss them with others so we can have a mix of said ideas...y'know. Said mixing could really create something amazing, assuming that the least goes wrong.

Sorry to sound so serious; I just think this has serious potential.
Although you all really should be aware that this type of thing would take some MAJOR long-term dedication.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:57 PM
danni47 Offline
New Trainer

@BrahmaBullY2J - Wow those are awesome ideas!

I have also created some new ideas. A new Dragon type, since there are so little non-legendary dragon types. This could be one of the generic Dragon types. A Dragon-Fire type, called Drareo. It's appearance is a small baby dragon, similar to Axew and Gible. It is clad in some armor made of rock, around the chest and arms. Drareo's armor is of course brown, but the body is orange. It has a fin on the top of its head like Axew and Gible as well. The stomach is red, like some other Dragon types too. It then evolves into Drarona. (Lol I know these are weird combination names). Drarona is a bit bigger, with the armor extending to the stomach now. It grows another fin on its head. It is brown with red trims. Then finally it evolves into Apologon. It is very powerful now. The rock armor is gone because it can finally defend itself without armor. The chest is in a V shaped orange layer of rough skin. The end of the legs and arms are also like this. The rest of the body is red. He has 4 pale wings, and a long tail with a sharp end. It has green pupils, and has 1 big horn now. Drareo, Drarona and Apologon all have high special attack, rivaling Hydreigon's. Drareo is caught around level 25. It evolves into Drarona at level 33, and into Apologon at 46.

Pokedex entry for Apologon

This fierce dragon is very hot. The inside of it's stomach is over 15,000 degrees F. It can shape this into a gigantic fireball and then unleash it. Only the strongest and most experienced trainers can tame it.

The Italic "gigantic fireball" means a new Fire type move, Flame Strike.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:27 PM
BrahmaBullY2J Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to BrahmaBullY2J Send a message via Skype™ to BrahmaBullY2J

@Danni47 That's a pretty good idea, but since it's in rock armor and what not, it should be Rock type, otherwise you have a Pokemon with rock armor that is weak against Rock type moves. So it should be Dragon/Rock, but should be able to learn most Fire moves, possibly learning some on its own.

Another idea I had was for Dragon/Poison. The first one, Vengon, is basically a big snake with two tail-like arms, one, big eye, a few short hair prick things (similar to the ones you see on the head of a velociraptor in Jurassic Park 3) going down its neck, four long hair pricks down its back, a crest horn thing on its head that covers part of its eye down the middle, and a black line going down it's stomach that is cut off in three evenly distributed spots. The evolution, Gindra, Now has a head that kind of looks like it could be a short mask with one eye that is as big as the previous eye, but is mostly squinted and has a circular pupil, and devil-like horns at the sides. It also has no mouth on its head. There are six arms going down its body that all have a little tooth-less mouths at the end. The tail resembles a much longer and larger version of one of its arms. The black lines are now thicker and kind of resemble arrows pointing toward the head. It is cut off in two evenly distributed spots.

I also have an idea for a Dragon/Bug, but I can't even begin to describe what it looks like xD
Old 05-06-2011, 05:35 AM
danni47 Offline
New Trainer

@Brahma Yes.. I thought that through. But what you don't get is.. it is not rock armor. Well, it is, but it is molten rock. It is not pure rock. Melted magma.. hardened into stone still mainly melted. It is not complete rock. That is why I decided for it to be Dragon-Fire instead of Dragon-Rock. Also.. I have a new idea.

My new idea is a new Bug type. This one was inspired by Volcarona. It starts out as a little caterpillar called Hydisect. It is a black caterpillar with some light purple horns. It is caught around level 15. (before the 2nd gym) It evolves into Hydicoon at level 27. Hydicoon is a gray cocoon. It's like the Wurmple/Weedle/Caterpie of Generation 6. Hydicoon's defenses raise up a lot. Then finally, with MAX HAPPINESS DURING THE DAY it evolves into Claeroth (Took that from a moth's name in a book I really enjoy) it lost all of its dark power. It has grown, because it was during the day that it evolved, it is a Bug-Psychic type. It is a light purple moth with sparkling wings (4 of them) and a head similar to Victinni. It's Special Attack and Special Defense and Speed are it's highest stats. IF YOU GIVE IT MAX HAPPINESS DURING THE NIGHT it evolves into Mandoth. It is a Bug-Dark type. It is a black moth with extraordinary wings (4 of them) and a head similar to Victinni. (Different from Claeroth, though.) It's Attack and Defense and Speed are it's highest stats. You can see them as parallels, can't you? In my opinion this is a very interesting idea.

Last edited by danni47; 05-06-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane

Starters that are Dark, Psychic and Fighting would be cool.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 05-06-2011, 09:05 PM
BrahmaBullY2J Offline
New Trainer

Sorry danni, I guess I didn't read it carefully. And that bug idea sounds cool. It's basically the Wurmple lines meet Eevee-Espeon-Umbreon.

@silver slasher, that sounds good, a lot of people have suggested that, but there is a slight problem with that: starters are traditionally Fire/Water/Grass because that is probably the only perfect type triangle, meaning Fire beats Grass, Grass beats Water, Water beats Fire, and inversely, Fire is weak to Water, Water is weak to Grass, Grass is weak to Fire. The small problem with Psychic/Dark/Fighting is that, yeah it is a perfect triangle one way, but not the other way. Fighting beats Dark, Dark beats Psychic, Psychic beats Fighting, but inversely, Dark is weak against Fighting, Fighting is weak against Psychic, and Psychic is INAFFECTIVE against Dark. Yeah, it sounds like a small problem, but it could make all the difference if you actually put it into motion.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 PM
BrahmaBullY2J Offline
New Trainer

Actually, I just thought about it, and another perfect type triangle would be Fighting/Flying/Rock. Thought I don't think anyone wants to start with any of those types...
Old 05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Moe2 Offline

I think they should have a contest where you send in a pokemon, then they choose the top 3 or 4 and we vote to see which one gets in. I'm so brilliant
Old 05-07-2011, 04:47 AM
danni47 Offline
New Trainer

Great ideas here. About the Rock-Flying-Fighting triangle.. there's actually one more problem. Traditionally, the Flying type is a Normal-Flying type. Well we ARE talking about Gen 6 so maybe they could make a lot more pure flying types, but still, a tiny problem can make a big difference.

Another new idea I thought of is a new Ghost-Steel type. As you may think, it IS in fact, based off the ghost of a soldier. First it is called Tolantom. The steel armor is silver of course, and between some of the straps of armor is a blackish purple substance like around Gastly. It has super high speed and attack. It's catched around level 24. Then it evolves at level 42. (Yes I did that on purpose.) The evolution is called Tolespirit. Its taller and around the same size as Bisharp (Yes it's based off that and Pawniard). Steel armor and helmets encase it, and now it has a sword. Swords Dance is one of the new moves it can use. the legs and arms are engulfed in the blackish-purple substance.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 AM
legend x Offline

hello pokemon fans, im a great artist either but ive got great ideas. i thought abt the names of generation 6 pokemon and ive came up with pokemon sparking verssion and pokemon shining version, there should be a new type which will be callesd tri which is water, fire and grass. pokemon should be able to fuse together to make the new pokedex of generation six. only one type pokemon can fuse with on type pokemon, two type pokemon can not fuse, we should be able to use a fusion ball, catch a pokemon with a fusion ball and then catch another on to make them fuse, however all three starters from every generation fuse together , for example charizard, venusar and i cant remember the other on will become tri and fly type pokemon. legendaries can also fuse for example zapdos, articuno and moltres fuse to make a four type pokemon eletric, ice, fire and fly and name could be zaptitres. mew and mewtwo fuse and make mewthree but still remain psy type. these new legendaries fusions will make the new legendaries for generation six . i hope you like my ideas and i hope to recieve your comments on it , thank you
Old 03-27-2012, 12:32 PM
goldwynaut Offline

http://pokememes.memebase.com/2011/1...nothing/named/

lets just hope that never happens!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwhynaut View Post
It is only inevitable. I cannot wait until they make the "cigarette Pokemon."
Old 03-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Roze Offline

I'd love a dragon Eeveelution that then also evolved. For instance it starts on Eevee, gain dragon wings and claws but retains hair and them becomes fully dragon in the last evolution.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]

Last edited by Roze; 03-30-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I think that is a very interesting concept, and I think Nintendo should have you as their marketing director good sir!

I agree. LOL