Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 AM
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Pyroboy74 vs. Osha-WHAT [MuddyMudkip refs] -- Beartic Tundra wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osha-WHAT View Post
One more couldn't hurt. Not like I'm busy :P

1. Single battle, 1 Pokemon each
2. DQ: Three Days
3. Damage Caps: 50
4. Restrictions: No OHKOs. - Three Chills.
5. Arena: The Power Pad - a constantly shifting pad. A ref rolls 1-17 and whatever type corresponds alphabetically is the type that recieves an extra 3% of damage when used.
6. Ref style: Closed
Go, Brooke!

[Brooke] Flareon (F)
Ability: Flash Fire
Signature Move: Internal Fire
Description: All Flareon have an intense fire burning in their bodies, but few know how to control it. Brooke is one Flareon that has mastered the art of bringing out the fire inside to the surface. She will cloak the fur at the top of her head in fire. She runs up the the opponent, and lashes her fiery fur at them like a whip, coarsing all the power she has inside into them in one big attack. However, this takes its toll on Brooke and she cannot use Internal Fire for the remainder of the battle.
Type: Fire | Damage: 12% | Accuracy: 90 | Classification: Physical | Energy Cost: 9
Effects: None
Usage Gap: Once per battle. You can't use that kind of power often.

ASB stats
Art Nook
We will o v e r c o m e
All of the c h a l l e n g e s

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-05-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: Pyroboy74 vs. Osha-WHAT

Let's go Alessa!

[Alessa] Mienfoo (F, Shiny)
Ability: Regenerator

Alright, let's start off with an Aura Sphere and we can try to paralyze her with a Force Palm!

Aura Sphere~Force Palm

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 03-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Toxic ~ Will-O-Wisp

ASB stats
Art Nook
We will o v e r c o m e
Old 03-19-2011, 03:32 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

I watched a large pad shift from left to right, up and down, continuously. I presume that was how the arena got its name--The Power Pad. As two trainers entered from opposite sides, the pad began to shift more rapidly. It began to change colors constantly... Then, it stopped, returning to its original state. [Normal Type receives extra boost.]

ROUND ONE

Brooke
Flareon (F)
Flash Fire

Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
No Status
=============
Toxic ~ Will-O-Wisp

Alessa
{Shiny} Mienfoo (F)
Regenerator

Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
No Status
=============
Aura Sphere ~ Force Palm

Brooke, a Flareon, started the battle by attacking first. He felt a surge of poison shoot up his throat, coming in slushy liquid form. As the toxic reached his mouth, he cringed slightly at the stinging taste. Not being to hold it in any longer, he shot the toxic-filled orb at the opponent. The sphere landed directly, quickly taking over Alessa's body--seeping into her bloodstream. [Flareon -5 Energy/Mienfoo TXC]

The Mienfoo, meanwhile, had been charging up a large amount of fighting energy within her very being, the fighting aura waking up and taking over her. From her chest a blue-colored energy emerged, coming together to form an orb. Her mind concentrated fully, not letting anything, and I mean anything, distract her. A moment later, the sphere, filled with blue aura, was shot forwards rapidly. It soared through the air, heading directly towards the foe. Due to the concentrated spirit of Alessa, the orb could not miss--no matter what condition. Aura Sphere was quite powerful, dealing a reasonable amount of damage to the Flareon as it hit. [Flareon -7HP/Mienfoo -11 Energy]

The Flareon seemed to be going for status ailment hax. First, he had poisoned the target, now, he was ordered to use Will-O-Wisp. Again, there was something coming up through his throat. This time, however, Brooke did not feel any pain as it was just fire. Opening his nuzzle, the Flame Pokemon blew out a few small, yet intensely burning, flames. Pushed by the small breezes of wind, the fire traveled quickly. Over the shifting pad they went before finally reaching their destination, covering a small part of the Mienfoo, but still inflicting the Burn status ailment. [Flareon -5 Energy/Mienfoo BRN, ATK-2]

As she shook off the pain caused by Will-O-Wisp, Alessa jumped onto the moving pad. With some minimal help from the shifting platform, she began to run towards Brooke, both arms and hands glowing white with energy. It did not take long for her to get to the other side. And once she was there, she drove her left and right hand down to the vulnerable side of the Flareon. The Martial Arts Pokemon dealt a considerable amount of damage to her opponent due to Force Palm's strength and because of the fact that she had attacked the creature's move vulnerable part of the body. Suddenly, Brooke felt a sharp pain in his body. The attack was so strong it had paralyzed him! He could barely move now, and he collapsed to the ground. [Flareon -9HP, PRZ/Mienfoo -9 Energy]

Then, the fighting type cringed. Fire and poison took over his body, hurting her internally. [Mienfoo -6HP]

END ROUND ONE

Brooke
Flareon (F)
Flash Fire

Health: 84%
Energy: 90%
PRZ-1
=============

Alessa
{Shiny} Mienfoo (F)
Regenerator

Health: 94%
Energy: 80%
BRN-0; TXC-0, ATK-2
=============

Notes
Pad Type -- rolled 12, which is Normal (alphabetically arranged)
Speed Tie -- rolled 37 out of 100, 50 or lower for Brooke.
Toxic -- rolled 64, 90 or lower for Toxic to hit.
Aura Sphere -- rolled 3, 1 for Critical Hit.
Will-O-Wisp -- rolled 46, 75 or lower for hit.
Force Palm -- rolled 1--Critical Hit. Rolled 2, PRZ.
TXC/BRN -- due to BRN, ATK-2. TXC-2HP (next round -4HP); BRN -4HP
Also, the Pad Type is the same throughout the whole battle, correct?

LINKS

Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 03-21-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Alright, Alessa. Start with a Hi Jump Kick then another Force Palm.

Shiva

Old 03-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Osha-WHAT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Swagger ~ Internal Fire

Check the first post, Internal Fire is her signature move.

ASB stats
Art Nook
We will o v e r c o m e
Old 03-21-2011, 02:08 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default Re: Pyroboy74 vs. Osha-WHAT [MuddyMudkip refs]

ROUND TWO

Brooke
Flareon (F)
Flash Fire

Health: 84%
Energy: 90%
PRZ-1
=============
Swagger ~ Internal Fire

Alessa
{Shiny} Mienfoo (F)
Regenerator

Health: 94%
Energy: 80%
BRN-0; TXC-0; ATK-2
=============
Hi Jump Kick ~ Force Palm

Immediately obeying her trainer's orders, Brooke stood up to gather up her energy. Suddenly, though, the pad started to shift rapidly again. It began to change color constantly. I wondered what would happen this time... Then it stopped with a dark color. It glowed black, a slightly ghostly effect floating about. [Dark Type receives extra boost.]

With that, the Flareon began glowing red. She stared directly at Alessa, as if to intimidate the Mienfoo. She began to move in an odd, awkward fashion, enraging the fighting type. Alessa was sent into a violent rage, unpredictably confusing her in the process. [Flareon -6 Energy/Mienfoo CON, ATK+2]

Dizzily, Alessa began to gather energy. Her legs glowed white as she sped across the shifting pad. As she ran, the darkness enveloped her, her legs the only thing glowing brightly. A few moments later, the fighting type found her way to the foe. When she was close enough, her legs pushed off from the pad, lifting her into the air. She soared high to the top of the arena, before coming back down rapidly. She straightened out her body, especially her right leg, preparing to kick Brooke. The next instant, her right leg made contact with the Flareon. She dealt a hard kick at the creature's back, dealing a significant amount of damage. [Flareon -10HP/Mienfoo -13 Energy]

Brooke, after recovering from the painful attack of Alessa, closed her eyes, focusing on bringing the intense fire within her to the surface. Luckily, paralysis did not stop her. After a few moments of concentration, fire cloaked the fur at the top of her head. She ran up to the Mienfoo, lashing her burning head at the enemy. The fiery fur worked like a whip, using all of Brooke's internal fire power, putting them all into this one big attack. [Flareon -9 Energy/Mienfoo -12HP]

Alessa scowled, growling in pain. The fire was certainly hot, hurting her a bit more than what she had expected. Remembering her trainer's next command, she dashed back to the moving pad, just to have some spare time to gather energy. Once she had gathered just enough strength, her arms and hands glowed once more. She sprinted back towards Brooke, putting her hands together. As before, she drove her arms and hands down to the Flareon's side forcefully, dealing reasonable damage. [Flareon -5HP/Mienfoo -9 Energy]

Then, fire and toxic took over the Mienfoo's bloodstream again. She cringed harder now, the poison dealing more damage to her body. [Mienfoo -8HP]

ROUND TWO

Brooke
Flareon (F)
Flash Fire

Health: 69%
Energy: 75%
PRZ-2
=============

Alessa
{Shiny} Mienfoo (F)
Regenerator

Health: 74%
Energy: 58%
BRN-1; TXC-1; CON-1
=============

Notes
Pad Type -- rolled 2, which is Dark Type.
Swagger -- rolled 37, 25 or lower for PRZ. Rolled 24, 90 or lower for hit. Hi Jump Kick -- rolled 51, 50 or lower for Smack. Rolled 73, 90 or lower for hit. Rolled 6, 1 for Critical Hit.
Internal Fire -- rolled 69, 25 or lower for PRZ.
Force Palm -- rolled 96, 50 or lower for Smack. Rolled 2, no critical.
TXC/BRN -- TXC-4HP (next round -6HP); BRN -4HP

LINKS
Old 03-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Okay. Alessa, relax and try to regain some more energy. However, if Brooke attacks you, use Detect. Then use Drain Punch if Brooke takes a chill, or Aura Sphere if she uses a move.

Chill/Detect~Drain Punch/Aura Sphere

Shiva

Old 03-25-2011, 12:33 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Three days are up. Osha-WHAT is, hereby, disqualified.

And the winner of this match is, Pyroboy74 and Alessa the Mienfoo! Congrats, I guess! XD

Pyroboy74 -- $10 + $4 (Shiny) = $14
Osha-WHAT -- nothing

Please post in the bank (linking this post) to claim your prize money.

LINKS

Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 03-25-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Closed Thread