Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Mystery The Fated's Avatar
Mystery The Fated Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,634
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
That might be because they are the people who are known to play well or who people are curious to see play.
Idk maybe it's just me. I've played most of these people so I hope there's some understanding where that comes from. I'm not tired of seeing them play bit rather wanting some diversity (if I may) in this system. Either ways fine it's no big deal that was just one of my interest.

What'd really be cool is seeing people train others to play pro, then having everyone duke it out in a team tourney but I can dream can't I?
__________________
Black: 0690 1200 1709
Platinum: 4168 9756 7008
  #32  
Old 03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Idk maybe it's just me. I've played most of these people so I hope there's some understanding where that comes from. I'm not tired of seeing them play bit rather wanting some diversity (if I may) in this system. Either ways fine it's no big deal that was just one of my interest.

What'd really be cool is seeing people train others to play pro, then having everyone duke it out in a team tourney but I can dream can't I?
We could do that but we don't have the manpower (yet) There may be something like a team tournament coming up soon ;) I never said that though :P Also, the tutoring program does exactly the job of teaching newer users.
__________________
  #33  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

I've been checking the site. I still haven't heard from Latisiblings since this weekend. He asked when I could battle, and I responded, but nothing since then.

*EDIT* Weeks 3, and 4, at this point. >_<
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 04-09-2011 at 08:32 AM.
  #34  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Double postage...Finally, the battle happened...It was U.G.L.Y. though. One fatal misplay by me, and hax everywhere.

GG Latisiblings.

Skippy the Great v. Latisiblings = Latisiblings: 3-0

(log to come)
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #35  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

^ Confirming. Good game, Skippy.

BTW, do you want me to post the log here, or just PM it?
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #36  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
^ Confirming. Good game, Skippy.

BTW, do you want me to post the log here, or just PM it?
Might as well go ahead and post it here.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #37  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Oh, all right then.

Spoiler:


Code:
Battle between Skip.t.G and Nate Rivers started!

Tier: BW OU
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Skip.t.G: GL/HF
Nate Rivers sent out Tangrowth!
Skip.t.G sent out Mr.Amazing!! (Tentacruel)

Start of turn 1
The foe's Mr.Amazing! used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Nate Rivers: Same to you
Tangrowth lost 300 HP! (87% of its health)

Tangrowth used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Mr.Amazing! lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Mr.Amazing! fainted!
Tangrowth is hurt by its Life Orb!

Skip.t.G sent out ManBearPig!! (Mamoswine)

Start of turn 2
The foe's ManBearPig! used Ice Shard!
It's super effective!
Tangrowth lost 7 HP! (2% of its health)
Tangrowth fainted!

Nate Rivers sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

Start of turn 3
Ninetales used Will-O-Wisp!
The foe's ManBearPig! was burned!

The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Ninetales lost 212 HP! (60% of its health)

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 4
Nate Rivers called Ninetales back!
Nate Rivers sent out Scizor!

The foe's ManBearPig! used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Nate Rivers's team!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 5
The foe's ManBearPig! used Endeavor!
Scizor lost 73 HP! (21% of its health)

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Scizor's Attack sharply rose!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
Scizor lost 94 HP! (27% of its health)

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Scizor's Attack sharply rose!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
Scizor lost 94 HP! (27% of its health)

Scizor used Roost!
Scizor landed on the ground!
Scizor regained health!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's ManBearPig! lost 37% of its health!
The foe's ManBearPig! fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G sent out Death Star! (Starmie)

Start of turn 9
The foe's Death Star used Hydro Pump!
The attack of the foe's Death Star missed!

Scizor used Bug Bite!
It's super effective!
The foe's Death Star lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Death Star fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G: >_<
Nate Rivers: Sorry for the hax =X
Skip.t.G: It happens, but that probably beat me.
Skip.t.G sent out Huh?! (Sigilyph)

Start of turn 10
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
The foe's Huh? lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Huh? fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Skip.t.G sent out PittyTheFool! (Tyranitar)

The foe's PittyTheFool's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 11
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's PittyTheFool's Babiri Berry weakened Bullet Punch's power!
The foe's PittyTheFool lost 79% of its health!

The foe's PittyTheFool used Fire Punch!
It's super effective!
Scizor lost 344 HP! (100% of its health)
Scizor fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Nate Rivers sent out Doredia! (Lilligant)
Pointed stones dug into Doredia!

Skip.t.G: Wish I had done that first.
Nate Rivers: =P

Start of turn 12
Doredia used Giga Drain!
It's super effective!
The foe's PittyTheFool lost 20% of its health!
The foe's PittyTheFool had its energy drained!
The foe's PittyTheFool fainted!
Doredia is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Doredia is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Skip.t.G sent out Sandman! (Breloom)

Start of turn 13
Doredia used Sleep Powder!
The attack of Doredia missed!

The foe's Sandman used Spore!
Doredia fell asleep!

The sandstorm rages!
Doredia is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman's Toxic Orb activated!
The foe's Sandman was poisoned!
Skip.t.G: Sweet Justice! ^_^

Start of turn 14
Nate Rivers called Doredia back!
Nate Rivers sent out Volcarona!
Pointed stones dug into Volcarona!
Nate Rivers: =P

The foe's Sandman used Substitute!
The foe's Sandman made a substitute!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Volcarona is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Volcarona restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Volcarona lost 187 HP! (50% of its health)
Volcarona fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Nate Rivers: Brilliant comeback
Nate Rivers sent out Venusaur!
Pointed stones dug into Venusaur!

Skip.t.G: Pretty sure that crit didnt matter

Start of turn 16
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Nate Rivers: Nah, 4X weak
Venusaur lost 92 HP! (26% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman's substitute faded!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Venusaur is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Venusaur restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G: HP Fire = win for you.

Start of turn 17
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Venusaur lost 103 HP! (29% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman lost 59% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Venusaur is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Venusaur restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Nate Rivers: Not quite
Skip.t.G: @_@

Start of turn 18
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Venusaur lost 102 HP! (29% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Sandman fainted!

Nate Rivers won the battle!
Nate Rivers: All your base are belong to us!
Nate Rivers: gg Skippy
Skip.t.G: 2 %...Really?
Nate Rivers: 9 HP lol
Skip.t.G: Yeah. GG.
Skip.t.G: It was fun.
Nate Rivers: I'll send the log to DSL
Nate Rivers: And same here
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #38  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Oh, all right then.

Spoiler:


Code:
Battle between Skip.t.G and Nate Rivers started!

Tier: BW OU
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Skip.t.G: GL/HF
Nate Rivers sent out Tangrowth!
Skip.t.G sent out Mr.Amazing!! (Tentacruel)

Start of turn 1
The foe's Mr.Amazing! used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Nate Rivers: Same to you
Tangrowth lost 300 HP! (87% of its health)

Tangrowth used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Mr.Amazing! lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Mr.Amazing! fainted!
Tangrowth is hurt by its Life Orb!

Skip.t.G sent out ManBearPig!! (Mamoswine)

Start of turn 2
The foe's ManBearPig! used Ice Shard!
It's super effective!
Tangrowth lost 7 HP! (2% of its health)
Tangrowth fainted!

Nate Rivers sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

Start of turn 3
Ninetales used Will-O-Wisp!
The foe's ManBearPig! was burned!

The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Ninetales lost 212 HP! (60% of its health)

The sunlight is strong!
Ninetales restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 4
Nate Rivers called Ninetales back!
Nate Rivers sent out Scizor!

The foe's ManBearPig! used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Nate Rivers's team!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 5
The foe's ManBearPig! used Endeavor!
Scizor lost 73 HP! (21% of its health)

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Scizor's Attack sharply rose!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
Scizor lost 94 HP! (27% of its health)

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Scizor's Attack sharply rose!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
The foe's ManBearPig! used Earthquake!
Scizor lost 94 HP! (27% of its health)

Scizor used Roost!
Scizor landed on the ground!
Scizor regained health!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's ManBearPig! is hurt by its burn!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's ManBearPig! lost 37% of its health!
The foe's ManBearPig! fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G sent out Death Star! (Starmie)

Start of turn 9
The foe's Death Star used Hydro Pump!
The attack of the foe's Death Star missed!

Scizor used Bug Bite!
It's super effective!
The foe's Death Star lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Death Star fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Scizor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G: >_<
Nate Rivers: Sorry for the hax =X
Skip.t.G: It happens, but that probably beat me.
Skip.t.G sent out Huh?! (Sigilyph)

Start of turn 10
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
The foe's Huh? lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Huh? fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Skip.t.G sent out PittyTheFool! (Tyranitar)

The foe's PittyTheFool's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 11
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
It's super effective!
The foe's PittyTheFool's Babiri Berry weakened Bullet Punch's power!
The foe's PittyTheFool lost 79% of its health!

The foe's PittyTheFool used Fire Punch!
It's super effective!
Scizor lost 344 HP! (100% of its health)
Scizor fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Nate Rivers sent out Doredia! (Lilligant)
Pointed stones dug into Doredia!

Skip.t.G: Wish I had done that first.
Nate Rivers: =P

Start of turn 12
Doredia used Giga Drain!
It's super effective!
The foe's PittyTheFool lost 20% of its health!
The foe's PittyTheFool had its energy drained!
The foe's PittyTheFool fainted!
Doredia is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!
Doredia is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Skip.t.G sent out Sandman! (Breloom)

Start of turn 13
Doredia used Sleep Powder!
The attack of Doredia missed!

The foe's Sandman used Spore!
Doredia fell asleep!

The sandstorm rages!
Doredia is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman's Toxic Orb activated!
The foe's Sandman was poisoned!
Skip.t.G: Sweet Justice! ^_^

Start of turn 14
Nate Rivers called Doredia back!
Nate Rivers sent out Volcarona!
Pointed stones dug into Volcarona!
Nate Rivers: =P

The foe's Sandman used Substitute!
The foe's Sandman made a substitute!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Volcarona is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Volcarona restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Volcarona lost 187 HP! (50% of its health)
Volcarona fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Nate Rivers: Brilliant comeback
Nate Rivers sent out Venusaur!
Pointed stones dug into Venusaur!

Skip.t.G: Pretty sure that crit didnt matter

Start of turn 16
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Nate Rivers: Nah, 4X weak
Venusaur lost 92 HP! (26% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman's substitute faded!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Venusaur is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Venusaur restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Skip.t.G: HP Fire = win for you.

Start of turn 17
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Venusaur lost 103 HP! (29% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman lost 59% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Sandman is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Venusaur is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Sandman restored HP using its Poison Heal!
Venusaur restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Nate Rivers: Not quite
Skip.t.G: @_@

Start of turn 18
The foe's Sandman used Stone Edge!
Venusaur lost 102 HP! (29% of its health)

Venusaur used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sandman lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Sandman fainted!

Nate Rivers won the battle!
Nate Rivers: All your base are belong to us!
Nate Rivers: gg Skippy
Skip.t.G: 2 %...Really?
Nate Rivers: 9 HP lol
Skip.t.G: Yeah. GG.
Skip.t.G: It was fun.
Nate Rivers: I'll send the log to DSL
Nate Rivers: And same here
That battle fails about this much. (sorry Latisibling)

<---also linkage
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #39  
Old 04-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Thank You guys... Its now the nomination stage.
Was anyone able to get a video of the game?
__________________
  #40  
Old 04-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badal View Post
Thank You guys... Its now the nomination stage.
Was anyone able to get a video of the game?
I wasn't. I was on a laptop, and the cam is attached to it.

Votes...

1. Mystery the Fated
2. Void
3. Gofre (Latisiblings)

*EDIT*

Since Gofre doesn't want the nominations, I'll switch my number three to Latisiblings. He needs a decent battle for BotW. I gave a horrific showing.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 04-09-2011 at 06:05 PM.
  #41  
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

Going to rule myself out from being nominated, if that's ok guys. I've got a job interview this week, and will be spending most of my time either preparing for it or working overtime to get on the boss's good side. As such I doubt I'll be around much, and definitely not regularly enough to arrange time for a game.

That said, my nominations;
-Void
-Badal
-BlueJello
  #42  
Old 04-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 3) (Latisiblings vs Skippy the Great!)

You can't nominate Latisiblings because he just played.
__________________
  #43  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 4) (Nomination Stage!)

my nominations;
-Void
-Cutter
-Lu1z
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #44  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Viva la Gofre's Avatar
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Merry Old England
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 4) (Nomination Stage!)

The forum appears to have lulled in activity recently, and this was fun and people appeared to be on board with the warstory idea, so I'll kick off nominations if anybody's still interested;

-Dark Shadow Lord
-Badal
-Void
  #45  
Old 05-14-2011, 05:55 AM
Badal's Avatar
Badal Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Badal
Default Re: Official Pe2K Battle Of The Week (Week 4) (Nomination Stage!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
The forum appears to have lulled in activity recently, and this was fun and people appeared to be on board with the warstory idea, so I'll kick off nominations if anybody's still interested;

-Dark Shadow Lord
-Badal
-Void
I've just been really busy with examinations and stuff. So if DSL or you want to continue this until June, feel free to. I'm probably not going to be able to run it atleast till June 10th.
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com