Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Iconoclast Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Your Adventure Begins

YOUR ADVENTURE BEGINS

It was a beautiful day at the base of Mount Ferrearma. The sweet valley air blew through the town of Garnet, something the Pokemon Professor took to be a sign of a new journey about to sprout. Something about the atmosphere in the Sidio region could make you feel alive. As he stood outside, admiring the clear blue sky and invigorating air, he noticed the figure of a group of trainers coming towards him with a purpose.

"They are coming to start their adventure..." he thought, and smiled to himself. Seeing the joy on a trainer's face when they received their Pokedex was part of the job satisfaction. He walked back inside the lab, and prepared for the new arrivals.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Your Adventure Begins

Anthony walked into the lab, "Hello?", he called out as he looked around. He had a red backpack on, a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. A small blue tail stuck out of his hoodie pocket, it was Blast, his squirtle. He didn't want to be confined to a Pokeball, and Anthony didn't mind the company. He checked his watch, "Well, I am a bit early..." There were bookshelves and computers all around the lab. "Maybe the professor is in the back..." He took a seat in a chair and fell asleep.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon...He was him, alright.

The Professor wanted him, so he was here. Was there anything more to it that?

Only one other person was in the labratory room with him, a guy sleeping. He wore a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a red backpack.

Scyez utterly refused to stay inside her Pokeball, and to compensate for it, Avalon allowed it to reside on his head, and let it nibble his hair. He swore she got dropped as an egg for her to do this. Regardless, she wouldn't bite any hair off his head, so this was cool. At this point, it didn't even bother.

He waited for the Professor to come to him. The guy right next to him was here for the same thing, and had he not been around, he probably would have just barged into his lab without an invite...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Joekiklis99 Offline

A Lillipup runs into the room excitedly, sniffing around at everything it can see, then suddenly turns around and sits as he hears a whistle.

"There you are Bo!", says Jason as he too enters the room, kneeling down to pet his pokemon, "What are you doing running ahead for, huh?".

Bo happily yips a bit as his trainer catches up with him, following him to his seat to await the proffessor.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Anthony sat up and yawned. The room had begun to fill up, there were 2 other people with him. He reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled a snoring Squirtle out. "C'mon Blast, you gotta wake up... We should introduce ourselves." He held Blast in his right arm and looked at the other two. "Hi, I'm Anthony, and this lazy and tired Squirtle is Blast."
Old 03-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Iconoclast Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: (I'm going to be gone tomorrow and the rest of tonight. Talk amongst yourselves until I return. Thanks for joining this, guys!)
Old 03-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon might have answered the dude in the hoodie...If Avalon wasn't asleep.

"Zzzzz...Zzzzz...Zzzzz...Zzzzz...Zzzzz..."

Avalon never stayed awake for boring things. Waiting was boring. Scyez agreed with this compleatly, due to her snoring.

"Riiii...Riiii...Riiii...Riiii...Riiii..."

Either way, they weren't hearing either man's chatter, or the Lilipup's barking.

It would seem that they were NOT waking up...However, they were just waiting for some excitement. If anything REALLY exciting happened, they'd be up like a bullet.

"Zzzzz...Riiii...Zzzzz...Riiii..."

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 05:17 AM
Ghasteon Offline
New Trainer

Kyle walked into the lab to see 3 trainers and their pokemon. He quickly followed suit and grab his pokeball and released a enthusiastic golett.

"Colby you sure are excited, aren't you?"
" Gole! Gole!" It says trying to pronounce its nickname.
" Jeez you sure are getting close." Kyle stands up and looks at the other trainers and introduces him self
Old 03-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Iconoclast Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Professor walked into the room, carrying an armful of Pokedexes. He noticed the stragglers in the room, delighted to see some trainers had shown up after all. There was one missing, but he would probably show up soon.

"May I have your attention, please? I'm Professor Everett. I have here what you'll need to be registered as an official Pokemon League Trainer."

He held up a Pokedex and identification wallets that looked like passports. He walked around the room, passing them out. He nudged the snoozing boy and placed them on his desk.

When he got to the newest arrival, he looked at his clipboard.

"You don't seem to be on the list... do you have an identification sheet?" he asked him, puzzled.

OOC: That's a hint, Ghasteon :P
Old 03-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Nudge.

Avalon got up so fast he swore he broke the sound barrier. He saw the Pokedex and the ID wallet, and snatched them as fast as lightning.

He looked arouned. Three-no, four others. One had a Lilipup, and it was noisy. Noisy little Lilipup. The second was on a chair, with the ID wallet and Pokedex on his lap, along with a Squirtle in his hand. The third had a very entergetic Golett by his side...But he knew it, by a confused look in his eye-He didn't have an Identification Sheet. The Fourth, and the one passing out the stuff, was-

"Professor professor professor professor!" Avalon said, rushing up to him. "I am so ready for anything! Give me a task, I'll complete it! Unless it involves studying, I never liked that..." Avalon added.

"Riolu Riolu Riolu Riolu! Ri ri ri Riolu Rio Riolu Ri! Rio Ri Ri Riol, Rio Riolu Ri Ri!" Scyez excitedly barked.

"...Oh, forgot, I'm Avalon, and this is Scyez! S-c-y-e-z, that's how it's spelled! I'M SURE OF IT!!" Avalon added on, for the sake of a proper introduction.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Iconoclast Offline
Amateur Trainer

Professor Everett was rushed by an enthusiastic trainer. He smiled, glad to see this one's eagerness.

"Hi there, uh, Avalon. Well, I don't really have much of a task for you to do except, well, what other trainers are expected to do: fill out this Pokedex with information, gain all eight badges, challenge the Pokemon League, ect. I don't really know why it's like that, but we have certain expectations, no?"

He thought to himself for a moment. Well, since this trainer was so energetic, he might as well give him something else to do. He pulled out an envelope from his lab coat and handed it to Avalon.

"This is a letter to Officer Jenny in Amethyst City, which is a couple of routes over. I figure you'll be going there for your first Gym Badge. Could you deliver it to her? I'm busy here, so I'd appreciate it if you could give it to her for me."
Old 03-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

"This is a letter to Officer Jenny in Amethyst City, which is a couple of routes over. I figure you'll be going there for your first Gym Badge. Could you deliver it to her? I'm busy here, so I'd appreciate it if you could give it to her for me." Professor Everett said.

Avalon took the letter, carefully inserting it into the inside of his Jacket. Once done, he looked at the professor.

"As soon as these lazybones are up and moving, I'll get going!" Avalon said, before turning to his fellow trainers. He was smart enough to know that going alone was an easy way to get himself killed-the last thing he needed. "Attention fellow trainers and - at the same time - Not-so-fellow lazybones!" Avalon said. "STOP BEING A LAZYBONE AND GET GOING! We are primed and ready to go, RIGHT NOW!" Avalon yelled. His eyes were shining suns of excitement. They'd probably set a plant on fire if close contact was made.

"Ri-i-i-i-i! Riiiolu!" Scyez called from atop Avalon's head, clearly enjoying the amount of noise Avalon was making.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:54 AM
Joekiklis99 Offline

Jason introduces himself and Bo to the crowd, and moments later nods to Everett as he gets handed his liscence and pokedex, "Thanks Professor."

He then begins to scan the various pokemon around the room with it as Bo seems to calm down a bit, sitting next to him with his tail wagging.

"Hey, um, do you know where we could get some pokeballs? We might need some before the 1st gym you know?"
Old 03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

((OOC: My laptop seemed to contract some sort of spyware/malware and unfortunately I cannot stay online for more than 5 seconds. I am using my parents computer right now. I cannot do this again however, as they don't like it. So I am unsure when my laptop will be fixed. I am not leaving Pe2K, I just won't have access for a while. Please don't be upset!))

Anthony walked over to the professor, "Do you know where the best place to breed is? I want to be the best breeder ever!" Blast let out a loud snore in Anthony's arms.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: I hope it's fixed soon.)

Following the suit of Jason (The dude with the Lilipup), Avalon pulled out his Pokedex, and recorded every Pokemon in the room: Lilipup (named Bo), Squirtle, Golett, and of course, Scyez. After a few minutes of steady pointing, the Pokedex would reveal a Picture, the name, and other stuff on the Pokemon in question.

"Hey, um, do you know where we could get some pokeballs? We might need some before the 1st gym you know?" Jason asked.

"My guess is we'll buy them ourselves at PokeMarts." Avalon said, to answer Jason's question. "However, I've heard of some Pokemon Centers that have PokeMarts in them." Avalon added. "But no more of that! If you're ready, let's go!" Avalon added, gesturing towards the exit.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!