Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Default This is unbelieveable!

So, TMs have became reusable in Black and White! Like HM's, except for the fact that they still not requiring Move-Deleter to be deleted!

This is great!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: This is unbelieveable!

I found it very useful to have reusable TM's. I taught like 6 pokemon Flamethrower without spending a ton of money.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I think it's good in some ways, but it doesn't seem right to me. I'd rather they just made TMs easier to get, like being able to buy them from some special PokeMart or something, rather than reusable. Just because it makes HMs basically redundant. :( There's really no solid difference between HMs and TMs now.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Skylands Offline

Being able to reuse TMs is definitely better than the previous system. Under the old system, I wouldn't dare touch some of the TMs and just keep them there unless I was sure I could find it somewhere again or if I really needed to use it.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:17 PM
goldwynaut Offline

it messes with the memories of making the hard choice of witch one to teach hyperbeam, it also messes with the memories of having to be so carefull not to waste any TMs.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Roze Offline

I say those memories belong in the garbage can anyway. I love getting to reuse tms. I personally think the should add a sperate type of move machine one that is way harder to get and move not be reusable. These would be way harder to get and include moves the flamethrower and hyperbeam. I think Hms being undeleteable and available outside of battle is good enough. I personally think all pokemon should have an extra slot where you can add HMs. In this new system HMs would not be useable in battle but you also wouldn't need to waste battle space on them. And since you can only have six pokemon it would create more challenge.

My Idea:

HMs:
Surf
- Surf should have different levels to include Waterfall, Whirlpool, and Dive
Fly
- Different levels Defog. Then Item Grabbing(vines for you to cross?) , crossing revines. Finally:Fly(Only for hefty Birds to take of the silliness of flying on a Pidgey)
Break
- Different levels for Trees and Boulders
Scale
- Different levels Rock Climb + Muddy slopes.
Flash?

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 01-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Roze Offline

I say those memories belong in the garbage can anyway. I love getting to reuse tms. I personally think the should add a sperate type of move machine one that is way harder to get and move not be reusable. These would be way harder to get and include moves the flamethrower and hyperbeam. I think Hms being undeleteable and available outside of battle is good enough. I personally think all pokemon should have an extra slot where you can add HMs. In this new system HMs would not be useable in battle but you also wouldn't need to waste battle space on them. And since you can only have six pokemon it would create more challenge.

My Idea:

HMs:
Surf
- Surf should have different levels to include Waterfall, Whirlpool, and Dive
Fly
- Different levels Defog. Then Item Grabbing(vines for you to cross?) Cossing revines. Finally:Fly(Only for hefty Birds to take away the silliness of flying on a Pidgey)
Break
- Different levels for Trees and Boulders
Scale
- Different levels Rock Climb + Muddy slopes.
Flash?
- Only on Fire Pokemon

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]

Last edited by Roze; 01-29-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Smile Re: This is unbelieveable!

My reception wasn't good at first, but I accepted it afterwards.

This is the five generation, there are 694 Pokemons on total. We are able to catch so many Pokemons now, and the only thing that will influence people to grow more Pokemons is being capable of teaching good moves to them.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I didn't really like the new system of reusable TMs ... now I don't have anything to blow my money on except for the daycare, and even then I tend to only spend $100 at a time on them (I'm just breeding to fill the rest of my Pokedex right now)! xD

I wish they'd implement a system like Spirit described, where HMs don't take up space for actual moves but are their own separate slots, like ability moves or something like that. It'd be really nice.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 02-03-2012, 10:54 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Now if only they can make it so that useless HM's don't take up a move-slot.

Then we can finally give up using HM slaves. Free the slaves, I tell you! Free them!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Now if only they can make it so that useless HM's don't take up a move-slot.

Then we can finally give up using HM slaves. Free the slaves, I tell you! Free them!
Then poor Bidoof will never see the light of day again... confined to a box for eternity :(

At least HM slaves get some fresh air.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:05 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Then poor Bidoof will never see the light of day again... confined to a box for eternity :(

I'm sure those Nuzlocke gamers will find some time for him.

And plus the new trainers always use random Pokemon no matter how good or bad they are!

There's hundreds of species and only six slots at any rate. Most people end up using only a small fraction of all Pokemon in existence.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:56 AM
winstein Offline

This is definitely a very convenient option, because now those hard-to-obtain TMs won't be that bad to get. I mean, did anyone ever find stocking for Ice Beams, Earthquakes and Thunderbolts fun? It is also a good thing that those great TMs are placed in out-of-the-way places because that promotes the reward aspect of getting those TMs.

Thanks for reading.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Bidoof that's who you care about?.?
what about the ones we want to use but never can like MewTwo, Kyogre, Arceus, Zekrom and Reshiram.?.? these Bwords dont ever get to see the light of day like your bidoof. and not for them being slaves but just for being themselves

Pokérus Empire
Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Bidoof that's who you care about?.?
what about the ones we want to use but never can like MewTwo, Kyogre, Arceus, Zekrom and Reshiram.?.? these Bwords dont ever get to see the light of day like your bidoof. and not for them being slaves but just for being themselves

Haha. I reckon legends are actually used a lot by younger players in-game. I know when I was 10-12 years old I added whatever legends I caught to my team. xD Always used to see them on the random Pokemon Battle Revolution battles too...
Closed Thread