Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 12:41 AM
CrissXCross038 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Power train?

Sup people. I have really been wondering where the best place to Power lvl you pokemon after you beat the main story. In all the previous games I just ran through the elite 4 over and over again and that was pretty efficient since they gave pretty good exp. With this game that's not the case. The first time you bat the the elite 4 their pokemon are in the the low 50s but after that they jump up to the low-mid 70s. My pokemon are in the high 50s low 60s and they don't stand a chance when I try. I pretty much faced all the trainers in the game except Cynthia but she's even higher anyway. Basically my question is what is my best option for gaining exp at this point and I'm hoping it's not battling wild pokemon because their xp is crap.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Power train?

Whats up Criss to the Cross
here's you're answer.
after you beat the E4 you can try training your pkmn in Nambasa City.
after you beat the E-4 all the pkmn level are at about 50 & up.. any way its more a of a challenge after the E-4 and you have plenty of trainers on a daily basis .
There is a small stadium and a large stadium hosting different sporting events.

Also in Opelucid there are some worthy trainers you can battle daily in White they are triple battling you..
In Black im as yet uncertain but i read its a rotation battle..

hope this helps..

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 03-11-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Closed Thread