Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [DS] The Cycle: Battle Kanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Aha, thanks for clearing that up. And I never intended to switch him so early, just so you know...
Ok sorry haha my mistake. I'm a little out of it, just got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. I hope you're enjoying the RP!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 03-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Ok sorry haha my mistake. I'm a little out of it, just got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. I hope you're enjoying the RP!
No problem. And I am definitely enjoying the RP!

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
No problem. And I am definitely enjoying the RP!
Sweet. Boy, you guys may think this one is sick, but wait til I reveal Battle: Johto, the sequel.

Basically, it's 10x more epic than this.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-13-2011, 11:38 PM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

sounds sweet gloss peeps need more members :< thenagain we have 2 ghosts who can both posses and entertain a complete hynosis into their enemies so alls good i guess :P

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 03-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
sounds sweet gloss peeps need more members :< thenagain we have 2 ghosts who can both posses and entertain a complete hynosis into their enemies so alls good i guess :P
Some of the Alliance characters are inactive so the fight is pretty much even for now.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Some of the Alliance characters are inactive so the fight is pretty much even for now.
Yeah, agreed. I think the RP has been slowed down after the first few days. People should try posting more often.

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Yeah, agreed. I think the RP has been slowed down after the first few days. People should try posting more often.
I think we're okay. We have people signing up everyday and I think things will get better.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
I think we're okay. We have people signing up everyday and I think things will get better.
Ah, I suppose you have a point, there. I've just seen too many RPs get overhyped on the first days, then just die out of inactivity.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Ah, I suppose you have a point, there. I've just seen too many RPs get overhyped on the first days, then just die out of inactivity.
Well there's no way I'm letting this one die. Lots of people are still posting right now. Those who consistently post will just be the more important characters of the RP. :)

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

Quote:
same here, and i don't want that to happen to this :<

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleepbloop View Post
same here, and i don't want that to happen to this :<
It won't! Just as long as everyone posts as much as they can. It will get interesting. People are probably just busy at the moment.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-14-2011, 05:05 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Say, I have a question. The position I have Coin in right now, would it be possible to make an evil clone of him to use for the evil side? It could be interesting from my point of view, but I need to know if you'd allow it?

If so, does that mean he'd need a profile made? He'd be Coin in every way, just his history would be that he was made in Lady Orion's Psychic Institute in Saffron City.

=^^= Nya
Old 03-14-2011, 05:08 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Say, I have a question. The position I have Coin in right now, would it be possible to make an evil clone of him to use for the evil side? It could be interesting from my point of view, but I need to know if you'd allow it?

If so, does that mean he'd need a profile made? He'd be Coin in every way, just his history would be that he was made in Lady Orion's Psychic Institute in Saffron City.

=^^= Nya
Yes, that is allowed. And yes, if you wish to do that, you must make a profile for him. Obviously, he will have no history because he is a newly constructed clone. But personality and appearance and weaponry - all the other sections must be filled out in their unique way.

Just sign him up once he is introduced in your story and you will be allowed to play as 2 characters.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-14-2011, 05:12 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Quote:
Yes, that is allowed. And yes, if you wish to do that, you must make a profile for him. Obviously, he will have no history because he is a newly constructed clone. But personality and appearance and weaponry - all the other sections must be filled out in their unique way.

Just sign him up once he is introduced in your story and you will be allowed to play as 2 characters.
Awesome! Thanks. And lol, I think Lady Orion will be a main random character. I like her and seeing an evil Gardevoir is something I dont think is done much. I mean, she'll be in charge of the clone so yeah, =P.

I'll make a profile for her as well if you need. Wait... that may be too many characters. *goes to check rules again to see if there is a limit on characters one can have*

=^^= Nya
Old 03-14-2011, 05:16 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Awesome! Thanks. And lol, I think Lady Orion will be a main random character. I like her and seeing an evil Gardevoir is something I dont think is done much. I mean, she'll be in charge of the clone so yeah, =P.

I'll make a profile for her as well if you need. Wait... that may be too many characters. *goes to check rules again to see if there is a limit on characters one can have*

=^^= Nya
Just make her an NPC. 2 characters is enough. People sometimes bite of more than they can chew in Role Plays and make the mistake of making too many characters, but becoming inactive due to the work load they must put forth in order to keep all their characters intact with the story.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]