Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [RP] The Cycle: Battle Kanto [Sign Ups Available]

OOC: Hitmonfighter, don't worry. There's a lot of time in this RP and there will be breaks between tiers of missions, allowing Role Players to do as they please and make their own unofficial missions while I make new official ones for the databases.

Shade the Lucario
The Alliance
Cerulean City
Mission: Viridian Forest Supplies

"Candy, we'll land here, Alliance troops are awaiting our arrival at the western entrance." I said through the communicator, lowering my Assault Fighter to a patch of grass on a small plateau near Cerulean City.

"Copy that." She said, doing the same.

Our Assault Fighters would have to carry the supply caches via cables. It would take some time to fix the cables onto our Fighters, but thankfully we had some Alliance help to load up the supplies.

I exited the cockpit and hopped down onto the grass earth. Being on foot was a huge change when you had been flying in the air for the past few hours. However, I had gotten used to the feeling and was unaffected by it. My cockpit shield lowered down and sealed as I walked away from my aircraft.

Candy had already landed, and was knelt next to a rock at the edge of the plateau, looking on into the distance. Cerulean City could be seen from where we were. Smoke was rising high into the air from the depths of the city....no doubt many battles were taking place at this very moment.

"Shade, where are these supply caches suppose to be?" Candy asked, pulling out her Assault Rifle, loading a fusion magazine into the base and deactivating the safety when a synthesized voice coming from her weapon said, "Weapon Armed."

"No idea. Intel just provided us with the city, Candy. Command said a squad of Alliance soldiers would be waiting for us...although I can't see any of them near the western entrance..." I replied, looking on through the scope of my Sniper Rifle.

I zoomed in 2x, unable to see any Alliance forces. Something wasn't right. I could Command and let them know of the situation, but I decided not to.

"Although...I'm sure they may just be a little delayed. Not everyone is on time. Activate your Fighter's cloaking field...we don't want any Gloss members hijacking our rides back home." I said, activating my own Fighter's cloaking field through my tactical bracer. Candy did the same, and both of our Fighters automatically blended in with the environment.

I slid down the side of the small cliff we landed on, landing firmly on the hard dirt road leading to Cerulean City. Candy jumped down, and I assisted her my off hand. "Thank you, hot-shot." She said, pecking me on the cheek. Candy was a good friend to me as well, and I had to make sure she would be okay this trip.

I smiled and gave a little chuckle. We put our heads down, and I activated my Sniper Rifle to Assault mode, in which it automatically shape shifted into an Assault Rifle. We sprinted alongside the main road, and took cover next to some oak trees near the Cerulean City entrance.

"Wait here, Candy." I said, crawling on my stomach towards the side of a building. I got back, and threw myself onto the wall, planting my back onto the stone. This building was small enough that I could reach up and hoist myself onto the roof, and so I did.

I motioned Candy to do the same, as I surveyed the outskirts for any possible flank attack on her. Nothing could be seen, so I dropped my weapon and helped her up the rooftop.

"Let's take a quick little peak," I said, slowly crawling so only my eyes were above the pointed rooftop. I could see the street that ran straight through Cerulean, and some burning vehicles in random locations. Buildings were worn, and bullet holes pierced almost every single one.

"There isn't anyone here..." I whispered.

"What, you mean they're dead? Gosh dang-it, we should never have take up this mission. We're going in blind Shade!" She loudly whispered back.

"Candy, cut the chatter. Gloss soldiers 12 o'clock," I replied quickly. Candy immediately grabbed her weapon and crawled up to have parallel eye level with myself. No more than 10 Gloss soldiers were patrolling the street about 70 yards away.

"Are you sure they aren't Alliance? I can barely see them through all this smoke," She asked.

"I'm sure. Gloss soldiers patrol single file, to hide their numbers. We don't." I replied.

"Well....we should do that." Candy said.

I quietly laughed "Well I'll let you take up that little issue with Aaron," I said, winking at her. She smiled back.

"Wait a second...." I said.

A distant scream could be heard and at that moment, I saw that 2 more Gloss troops were holding a female Lopunny by the arms, dragging her towards the other 10 Gloss soldiers that had stopped, and seemed to be laughing. The Lopunny was struggling, and it was obvious that she was Alliance.

"Candy. Let's move." I said quickly. Jumping off the roof, as Candy followed. I sprinted down an alleyway, and turned the corner only to notice a Raichu standing there, peaking around the corner at the gang of Gloss soldiers. I wasn't sure whether he was Alliance or not, he was not bearing the traditional emblem of a white A with crossing swords.

I handed Candy my weapon and sneaked up to him. I moved silently, getting closer, and closer, until I was close enough. I snatched his head, covering his mouth with my left hand, and unsheathing the sword from my back with my right, putting the blade to his throat.

He didn't squirm or say a word, and went quietly with us around another corner. I motioned Candy to disarm him of all weapons, and so she did. Throwing him to the wall and pointing my sword's tip at his throat, I asked, "Who are you?"

"The question is, who the **** are you?" He replied, talking with an british accent.

Candy raised her Rifle at him, and once again a synthesized voice came from her weapon saying, "Weapon Armed."

His eyes shifted towards Candy and his brow started to sweat. "Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time. Who are you?"

He looked at Candy, then myself, pausing again at Candy. "My name is Racko. Lieutenant Racko. Cerulean Resistance. Alliance."

I looked at Candy, and she nodded. She had used a VocalCore, a device that detects signs of honesty or deception, apparently the Raichu was telling the truth.

"Where's your squad, Lieutenant?" I asked.

"They're.....dead. They're all dead." He stated, pulling out a large handful of dog tags from his pouch, they were all bloodied and worn...

My worst fear of this mission had been confirmed.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 03-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Micro Offline

OOC: I already made this post on a .txt file XD

Meteor the Toxicroak
The Gloss
Rock Tunnel
Mission: Rock Tunnel Refugees

I've waited several hours in the dirt of the sand. Knowing what to do. Killing those "refugees". I was still focused on the mission. After a few minutes I heared some footsteps. I heared some voices. Were they the Alliance-freaks? I didn't knew yet. But then I heared the voices better, like they were real close to me. "Ready to blow this exit up, guys?" The voice spoke. "Always Descor." The other voice said. "Alright, let's do this then!" The voice who apparently was called Descor said. I heared them over me, then behind me. I knew it was time to strike. I jumped out of the ground. "BUSTED, GUYS!!" I shouted behind them, at the same time I took the electricity longsword: Joyeuse from my back and pierced it in one of the bodies. Blood came out of the belly from the pokemon which was a Machop. The other pokemons were an Excadrill, which was apparently the leader, and a Charmander. "Huh?! Who the heck is tha-" But before the Charmander could finish it, he was killed by the edge of Joyeuse. "No!! Who the heck are you?!" The remaining pokemon said. I didn't say anything. I looked at him slowly, then I said: "My name is none of your business..., Alliance-freak." I wanted to attack again with the lightning fast Joyeuse but he blocked the attack when the sword was near his head. "I'm stronger then you think! Hehe...!" He laughed.

There I stood, infront of the Excadrill called Descor from the Alliance. I knew that Excadrill were strong and fast pokemon, but that this Excadrill was so extremely fast was new for me. I thought that this Excadrill was a normal Excadrill but nope, it's not. "Let's see if you like this, Toxicroak..." He said while spinning in the air as a tornado. I blocked his attacks extremely fast with Joyeuse. "Heh... Are you giving up??" Descor said. I didn't said anything. I jumped to the back. I held the lightning sword in the air and I moved it in a circle. The circle changed into a ball of electricity, which was the size of a Munchlax's body. The sword threw the electric ball in the air and I jumped into the air and smashed the ball of electricity with the sword. The ball of lightning quickly went to the Excadrill and hit him. "Rghh.... Heh... Is that all you got?" Descor said. He ran to me and jumped into the air. "Aerial Ace!!" He shouted while doing an attack. "Argh..." I said when he hit me. I flew through a pillar of stone, breaking the pillar. Then it all became black infront of my eyes because of the crash.

I woke up in a camp, the first thing I saw was that I was in a cage. "Urghh... Where am I...?" I said while looking around. "Still in the Rock Tunnel, but this is a secret place that only I know." Descor said. "You were no match for me... Hehehe...!" I wanted to take Clarent from my back to melt the cage, but my swords were gone. "Looking for your swords, Gloss?" Descor said. I saw that my swords were laying on the ground. "Your swords are pretty nice. But I guess you don't need them anymore... Hehe..." He said. "You killed two of my friends, we, the Alliance, are not happy about that..." I didn't really care what he said, I was just searching for a way to get out of this cage. There seemed only one way out. Getting the key of this cage...

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 03-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Scythe
The Alliance
Route 1 - Headed for Viridian City
Mission: Viridian City Rebals

Each step on the sorry grasses of route one was a sad reminder. Scythe turned his head as he walked, the once lucious greenery of the quiet country route was now a grim scene, just as the rest of the world. And just as it would remain.
Memories penetrated his vision as his clawed feet crushed some dried, yellow grass, he looked down at it. The patch had been flattened and any life in the plants squeezed from it by the constant treading of vehicles... Once, it would've been tall, proud, a patch of grass small pokemon would have loved to hide in, jumping out on young trainers as they too would've made their way toward Viridian City. But these things could not be seen anymore, they lived on only in his memories.

Setting off again, Scythe let a deep sigh leave his maw, his tattered wings were folded against his aged back, and his arms hung by his sides, letting his large scythes drag across the ground. He knew he must be close to Viridian City, he had chosen to go on foot, rather than catch a ride on one of the supply vehicles. He always preffered to be alone, the other members of the Alliance fought the good fight, but how many of them truly remembered the old world, he thought. So many were young, forced into a war which demanded a veteran's experience.
He knew his mission clearly, he had to reach the city, find the turncoats, and put a stop to their villainy before they punched a hole in the Viridian stronghold.
...Traitors, how grim. But he understood their reasoning. They were probably young, scared... The Gloss was a ruthless, unforgiving war machine. Built to kill. Built to destroy.

It was not traitors Scythe sought to fight, however... The Gloss, whatever threat was above them. He didn't care, he knew they were a mighty foe, and if he could face them, win this battle on the field of honour... Then maybe.. Just maybe... That withered patch of grass had a chance to grow again.

Even if the fight was in vain, he would rather die a warrior than live a coward.
Scythe's train of thought was interrupted as he came across the outskirts of Viridian City, he gazed up at the Alliance capital, a shell of the once great human city, still giving shelter to those who needed it.
He let his eyes fall shut and lowered his head, taking a moment to take a brief, meditive rest before entering the city, reflecting apon the mission he had accepted.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Kaxo the Lopunny
The Alliance
Viridian City
Mission: Pallet Town Defense

Moving through Viridian City was essentially a walk in the park, provided said park was beaten up a little and a few trees and benches were thrown around, but besides that, we didn’t run into any trouble. Most of the damage that had been done to Viridian City was patched up a bit and plastered, but there were still signs here and there that hell had been unleashed not too long ago were around if you looked closely enough. The blast craters were plugged up, the holes in the walls were plastered, and the broken glass had at least been swept aside.

Tamara was still a bit twitchy, but I figured what she really needed was to see combat. And a whole lot of it. That was the dark reality of war. The first time, it stings the soul, and drives the innocent into fear they never knew they had. But once it’s been seen time after time, and the sight and smell of blood and death had been experienced time after time, it all came down to one simple reality no one could ever walk away from once it was realized.

We were all just meat. Until you realized that one day you will die, you were useless. And in the end, we were all part of the same compost heap.

In the meantime, I had overheard that they were trying to weed out rebels while around town. I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard there were jackasses that turned against the Alliance and were now following the Gloss. I would have liked to tear off their heads and take a crap down their necks, but right now I had to focus on the convoy. The last thing I wanted was for thing whole operation to get intercepted while we were trying to head south.

“Who’d have thought we’d one day be using human machines, eh?” An Alliance Weavile told me, giving me an annoying nudge. “For the longest time, I thought all this junk they had was overkill, but hey, these things have quite a lot of uses.”

“We either use it or lose it,” I told him frankly, still watching the skies. “Not to mention you’re not going to haul fifty tons of equipment on the backs of Pokémon.”

The convoy continued through the crowded Viridian City streets, where there were plenty more Alliance troopers on patrol and trying to keep things maintained around here. Everything in Kanto was either a red or yellow zone, which mean it all came down to how much hell you’d have shoveled in your face on a good day. Viridian City was still a yellow zone, and while we had the AA turrets and stingers to shoot down most of the bastards that could come along, there was always the possibility they’d break through.

After we passed through the streets, we headed toward Route 1. We were almost there.

OOC: Kudos to anyone who spots the Fight Club reference.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Micro Offline

Meteor the Toxicroak
The Gloss
Rock Tunnel

I'm still in the cage, waiting for hope. Or when he goes a way I'll use my claws as a key to get out of this cage and slay him as soon as possible. I'll just need some patient. Then I'll strike! "What are you thinking about...?" He asked. I didn't said anything. "ANSWER ME!! WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING-ABOUT?!" He shouted near me with anger. Finally I said: "Don't you need to go back to your 'training'?, piece of sh*t?" He ran towards the cage, like he was going to attack, but he couldn't reach me. "Grr... I will let you pay soon! I'll just make the exit and the entrance collapse so your so called 'troops' can't get out. Hahahaha!!" He said laughing a bit. "Excuse me, but I have to do my job! Hehehe..." And he walked away, heading to the exit side.

When he was gone, I came in action. I used my claw to open the cage and took my swords again. I put two of them on my back, I wield the other sword in my hands. "And now... Let's see where the piece of sh*t has gone..." I ran quietly through the dark cave. After a while I saw the training place again. I stood there for a minute. I thought about my past, when I was here, training at this cave. But then I realized I had to complete this mission before he succeed. I focused on the mission again and after a while I heared his voice. "Let's blow these exits up. Hehe..." He said. Before he could attack I place my sword behind his head. "Game over, Descor..." I said. He turned around but I still held my sword close to his neck. "Hahaha... You think it's over yet? Well you are wrong..." He said without fear for the death he would face. "The Alliance will find a way to defeat you and your so called Gloss... But first... It will be yo-" He took two pistols from his back and he aimed at me. "-ur end...!" He shot at me but I could just avoid the laser. It went all in slowmotion. I tried to charge in him, my sword pointing forward to his body. He avoided the sword and shoot me in the arm. "Argh... You'll pay for that!" My sword began blazing like a tornado of fire. I knew if this was gonna hit him, he would melt since he is part steel type. I rushed into him while attacking as fast as I could with the sword of fire. He avoided all attacks but one. The last attack molt his left claw. "D*mn it!" He screamed while his pistol flew out of his hand. "It's not over yet!!" And he shot few lasers at me with his other gun. I could avoid lasers, but they were really close to me. I jumped over him and I pulled my sword near his neck again. "Ready to face your death?" I asked him. "You will burn in hell!!" He shouted quick. "Wrong answer." I said laughing. I sliced his head off and his body and head fell on the ground, while blood came out of his body. "Mission accomplished..." I said to myself. I took the body and threw it out of the cave. I took the head with me as a prove I slayed the 'refugees' which were actually Alliance spies. I then returned to Lavender town to tell the job was done.

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 03-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Awesome job Dragonspawn_X. We're glad to have you in this RP.

Shade the Lucario
The Alliance
Cerulean City
Mission: Viridian Forest Supplies

"What happened to your squad?" I asked, kindly. Racko was no doubt traumatized by the slaughtering of his friends.

"Gloss soldiers ambushed us. We were told to meet three Alliance agents outside the western entrance. Our forces were holding down East Water Street, but somehow they must have slipped past our defenses and caught us off guard outside the City. I have no idea what happened to our men around East Water Street, but I am positive that we still have Alliance troops deep inside the City. They're surrounded though! We have to help them!" Racko explained.

I glanced at Candy, who stared back. We had strict orders for our mission: retrieve the supplies and get the freak out of there. However, there was no way I could just leave Racko and those surrounded Alliance troops to die.

"We'll help you." I said. "Lead the way-

Another scream sounded close by. The Lopunny! She had completely slipped my mind.

"Racko, take point. I have the flank. Candy move." I said. The three of us sprinted silently back to the corner where Racko was first peaking around. The Lopunny was getting tossed around, slapped, and beated by The Gloss soldiers.

One them yelled, "HAH! She's a fierce one! Putting up a good fight, she is!!" They all laughed.

12 vs 3. It wasn't even a fair fight....for them.

"This makes me sick." Candy said. I nodded in agreement.

"Candy, there's a lot of smoke along this street. On my signal, I want you to haul it and take positioning on those pillars over there," I said, pointing to a building across the street, "Now, Racko, you are going to take positioning right here. Set some claymore at the end of this alley so you don't get flanked by anyone. As for me, I'm going to have a little chat with these rats."

I grabbed my Rifle and walked into the middle of the street, concealed by the smoke from multiple vehicles. I activated my battle helm on my tactical bracer. The helm began forming over my face, leaving space for my ears and hair. Activating my Assault Rifle, a synthesized voice said, "Weapon Armed." I slowly began walking through the smoke towards the Gloss soldiers. I could still hear the Lopunny screaming for help, but soon enough I was through the smoke and stopped about 15 yards away from the group of soldiers.

"HAHA! This girl is such a little- What the?" A Scizor said, pointing at me so that his Gloss allies would notice.

"Who the **** is this fool?" One of them said.

I thought I'd be original, so I replied, "Your worst nightmare."

They all laughed, one of them pulled out a pistol and aimed it at me. "Well then, looks like We're. About. To. Wake. Up." He said, firing his pistol.

At that exact moment, I used my special ability, teleportation jumping. I was gone in the blink of an eye and a puff of dark smoke, reappearing right behind the one that shot his pistol.

"Missed." I whispered in his ear, and he gasped as I blasted him in the back with my Assault Rifle.

"CANDY! NOW!" I yelled, blinking again out sight.

"WHAT THE ****! He wants CANDY! Ramirez, give him that freaking candy bar you didn't want!" One of them yelled.

The smoke, however, had cleared due to the dwlinding fires. Candy could be seen sprinting across the large street, and the Gloss troops noticed.

"ALLIANCE!!! SHOOT EM'!!!" The Scizor yelled. All of the Gloss troops fired their weapons all at once.

"RUN LIKE THE WIND BABY!!!!!!" I yelled after Candy, and she dove towards the pillars, taking cover.

Gloss soldiers started to drop, taking shots to the end. Those shots were no doubt from Racko.

I teleported down again to the group, all of them were panicking, firing randomly at surrounding buildings. We had the element of surprise, and they were in a terrible spot to get caught messing around. I teleported alongside each of the Gloss soldiers, slicing them one by one with my sword. Only a few were left.

The Scizor unsheathed a sword of his own, screaming, "Bring it on you Alliance scum!"

I pulled out a dagger from one of the downed Gloss soldiers, teleported to the Scizor's flank, and threw the dagger straight at the back of his skull. He dropped in an instant, and was dead on impact.

All of the troops were dead, it was a quick and decisive victory for the three of us....until....

A loud scream of horror came from down the street. The Lopunny whom we intended to save, was getting mowed down by more Gloss troops, who moving quickly towards our position.

"NO!!!" I yelled at the Lopunny, but it had already be done. I motioned to go and save her, but an arm grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me back to the pillars.

"Sir, it's Candy." Racko said, pulling me towards Candy, who was propped up against the wall. Her legs were bloody, and multiple bullet wounds pierced her skin from the legs up to her abdominal. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Shade, I'm sorry...." She roughly whispered, blood pouring from her mouth.

The Gloss troops that were working their way towards us were now in the middle of the street, examining their dead. Although we were concealed behind the pillars, it was not the best place to be at the moment.

"We need to get her out of here and back to Pewter. She can still make it if we go now. We have healers there that can deal with this." I firmly said to Racko.

Racko looked up, and gave me a look of doubt. "Did you not hear what I just said?" I said immediately, hoisting Candy upon her feet.

"Shade....." Candy said, her legs shaking. I looked at her and noticed all the blood that was over here. She had taken the shots when she crossed the streets, and I was the one that gave her that order. I thought the positioning for our attack might have been the best option.....

I helped her back down. The Gloss troops were making their way closer to us. They were only 50 yards away.

"There's....nothi.....nothing...you.....ca......ca n...do........hot....shot." She slowly said, her eyes drooping. She was close to death. She gave a little smile and looked me in the eyes.

"Candy. I won't leave you here." I stated, motioning to help her up again.

"No!! N......no.....I have to stay. My time is done, Shade. You need to complete the mission." She said, putting a hand on the side of my helm.

"Shade...." Racko said. The Gloss troops were within 30 yards, searching every building.

Deactivating my battle helm, I spoke to her, "Candy...I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Tears flowing from my eyes, I grasped her hand one more time. She looked at her Assault Rifle to the side, and I grabbed it quickly, placing it in her arms. With one last kiss on her forehead, I grabbed my weapon and ran with Racko towards the end of the street, still concealed by the pillars.

With one last glance, she weakly smiled, and I returned the smile. Turning away, she activated her weapon. I ran after Racko, not turning around to see what would happen to her as the Gloss troops enclosed on her position.

The last thing I heard before I was out of earshot was a faint synthesized voice, "Weapon Armed", and the continuous fire of an Assault Rifle.

Turning the corner, Racko stopped and said, "Look, I know where the supply caches are. If we hurry, we may be able to reach them before the Gloss do. They're hidden in a structure close to the western entrance."

I nodded, checking the corner once again to see if I could catch a glimpse of Candy once more. I had failed my two squad mates, and I didn't think I could ever live with myself after I saw Candy's wounds. I turned around and acknowledged Racko. Re-activating my Assault Rifle, the synthesized voice once again sounded, "Weapon Armed." I looked up at Racko and nodded again.

"Let's move."

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Thanks, Good to be here!

Scythe
The Alliance
Viridian City Outskirts
Mission: Viridian City Rebels

Scythe opened his eyes again and set off on his way into the city. Although it was Alliance territory, he was still on edge, still alert. Anything could happen, and he would be ready. The greatest insult would be a quick death with no battle.

Death... a part of the natural order of all things, neccesary, but this... This was unnecesary. The Alliance was fighting a good fight, defending the innocent from the black hearts of the Gloss.... The Gloss, foolishness of the highest order! Scythe could understand their anger at the destruction the human wars caused, but their vengaence had become so much more... And when they ended the last humans... They cursed the entire world, even themselves.

"Motherless knaves..."
The words hissed out of Scythe's maw quietly before he looked up sharply, there was a convoy of vehicles headed toward Route one where he had just came from, He stepped aside, giving the convoy in the distance ample room to pass him.
Looking apon the human vehicles sparked further thought in his head. Pokemon may make use of the remaining human technology, but it would never compensate for the humans themselves.
Scythe mused on the thought, a slight expression of distain in his aged features... It was the bond between pokemon and trainer that brought out the strengths in both, the golden times of his youth would never be reborn... But atleast he could retain the tradition.

His head lowered as he examined the broken pokeball hanging around his neck, bringing his scythes up to brush across eachother... A feeling of pride filled his chest for just a moment before vanishing again.
He didn't need it, his trainer had brought out his strengths long ago... The young pokemon fighting for the Alliance, for the Gloss... Again, the thought penetrated his mind, so many of them had no idea what they were really fighting for.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Fluix 'Church' Hyxio
The Alliance
Mount Moon
Mission: Mount Moon Firefight

The sounds of Assault rifles firing and Grenades exploding were definatly there. They were close.

Optimum was looking highly nervous. No suprise-He couldn't weild a weapon. Alibi, Forest, Dune and himself all could.

Nevertheless, they all put on a Battle Helm. It fit to match each Pokemon, leaving critical spaces open so that the Pokemon wearing it could breathe, see, and hear. They also made sure their guns were fully loaded. Fluix already knew his was fully loaded. He unclicked the saftey, and an automatic voice said 'weapon armed.'

*"This is 2-Torcher-1, come in Mount Moon Control!"* The radio buzzed, revealing the voice of one of the squadron members already ahead.

*"This is Mount Moon Control, you may proceed, 2-Torcher-1!"* The Major said back-He was Mount Moon Control.

*"Mount Moon Control, we need backup, and a lot of it! They've got reinforcements!"* The squadron yelled back.

*"What the hell?!"* The Major yelled.

*"It looks like they're being led by-Oh, Sh**! Don't tell me that's-"*

And with that, 2-Torcher-1 was no longer heard from.

*"2-Torcher-1, who is leading these Gloss forces?! 2-Torcher-1, Do you copy?!"* The major yelled.

*"DA****! Don't tell me we're losing Mount Moon!"* Fluix yelled into the radio.

"What the?!" The whole of his squadron yelled.

"What's going on?" Optimum asked.

"They've got reinforcements! We're dealing with some real nasty Glossies, from the sound of it. We just lost 2-Torcher-1 to thoes B*tches!" Fluix yelled.

*"2-Torcher-3, your the last squadron left. I lost contact with 2-Torcher-2 A few minutes ago. Go in there, and see who we're facing, then report back. We'll see how many reinforcement's we'll be needing. If need be, Engage on sight."* The Major said.

*"...Wait, the only way they could have sent reinforcements in was if they won Cerulean City...Mount Moon Control, Does Gloss have control over Cerulean?!"* Fluix said, suddenly making a horrible realization.

*"...I've gotten no reports from our boys at Cerulean...I'm afraid that that's a posotive, unless we receive further word."* The Major said.

"HOT DA**!" Fluix yelled.

The faint rustling of dirt, despite the echo of 'HOT DA**,' was all too apparent for Fluix. He hand signaled for his squadron to get low. As soon as they did so, Fluix pulled out a Grenade, pulling the pin and putting it on a forcefull roll, sending it to where he swore the rustling was coming from.

BOOM!!

"Da**! that was two of ours!" A voice yelled. It was apparent Fluix's gamble was a success.

"YOU IDIOT!!" Another voice yelled. This one was...Unfamiliar with Fluix. This one was definatly an important figure, he could tell, but...

Ah, who cared?!

Fluix got off the ground, and fired straight at the darkness ahead, turning on night vision. Just as he thought, Glossies were crawling the tunnel ahead, and two were right in front of him, where the grenade exploded. The shot managed to kill the third.

And now it began. For real. The firing started at once, and all four Privates for the Alliance were fortunate to be low enough to dodge the laser rounds coming. Fluix threw another grenade into the tunnel, this time with some more arm, before taking cover behind a rock.

BOOM!

Another explosion went off, and a good deal of laser fire stopped, but not all of it. His four commerads were also hidden behind rocks-Alibi, Dune and Forest the rock to his right, and Optimum was right next to him.

"Sir! I've got readings on an incredible Aura in the area closebye!" Bliv said.

"You're no Lucario!" Fluix responded, knowing only Lucario could read Auras.

"If you can use Aura Sphere, you can read Auras, sir." Bliv said.

Scratch that.

"OPEN FIRE!" Fluix yelled, putting his Shotgun on his back, and pulling out his two artificial Schallchops. They were Schallchop-like...Save the buttons on the undersides, which activated the swords.

However, immediatly activating them wasn't his plan. He stepped out first, and intitated an attack.

A specific attack.

BOOM!

That was the loudest explosion yet, but no Grenade caused it. Instead, a huge Geyser of water made the noise, acting like a barrier between Fluix and laserfire.

And, quite as suddenly, the Geyser's water rushed out forward, towards the Glossies. It would have been about knee deep had the tunnels not been so tight. Instead, those glossies were up to their torso's in water, and the less-defense-oriented ones, the Pokemon weak to Water type, or smaller Pokemon, were all swept off their feet and forced to rush out wherever the water took them, probably drowning in the proccess. And miserably for the Gloss, that actually took up a lot of the Glossies. Plus, a lot of those that did manage to brace themselves were still disoriented.

And, without further ado, Fluix's squad appeared behind him, firing full-force, and returning the favor of killing off 2-Torcher-2 and 2-Torcher-1. Fluix himself now activated the swords, which lit up the whole area around him, and were ready for action.

Said action being to rip the Gloss Bas****s 'till they were nothing but nothing.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Zloveshchii "Zlov" the Mismagius
The Gloss
Lavender Town > En Route to Saffron
Mission: Saffron Assassination
Affected RPers: None.

"Heeheeheeehee..."

The soft giggle flowed all through the destroyed remains of Pokemon Tower, echoing through broken tombs and the occasional decomposing body of a Drowzee before drifting out the holes in the walls. The third floor was certainly one of the most affected floors, the lack of care evident, but Zlov didn't particularly care. She found the destruction rather... soothing, like the sweet sound of a Pidgey's little neck bones gently cracking in half. The purple ghost type scowled, but her eyes looked giddy, and if she was smiling, she'd look like the happiest Pokemon in the world. For a variety of disturbing reasons, sure, but still a very happy Pokemon nonetheless.

She snapped back to the real world, remembering the mission they'd thrown at her just a few minutes before. Some silly Aggron, Alone or Talon or whatever, was deemed unreliable by Lord Zion himself, and what better way to show off what a good member she was than by taking the bigot down all by herself. Sure, she was at a type disadvantage, given the fact that Steel types seem to resist her attacks, much to her annoyance, but then again, she was insane. Little details like that were no bother, and if anything, she could give him a good fright before calling in reinforcements. But sadly, or luckily, she supposed, she wasn't going in alone, for a Dragonite, Sensa, was on the move for the mission as well. She didn't mind, some company would be nice and she'd heard good things about the Dragon.

So, now she was off, floating out a hole in the wall and down towards the ground, looking around to see a few Glossy trainees wandering around the town, with its rubbled up buildings and little camps set up by troops, it was indeed a ghost town. Probably taking a break from training, she guessed, and she couldn't help but wave one of her 'sleeves' at one, she always liked the newbies. She may be a cruel-hearted, psychotic b*tch, but she still has a heart. Sort of. Back on track, though, she made her way towards the old Route 8, it being the only route she could keep a track of the numbers of, aside from Routes 10 and 12, all bordering her home. She didn't care for what humans called all the other routes, and it was kinda redundant to even give them a name. Why not just call them 'that route north of Cerulean' or something like that? She sighed, it was her opinion, she was a lazy little ghost, but what the hell. The scowl almost turned into a small smile, and her eyes were visibly eager.

"For the Gloss, da? Oh ho ho ho, how the mighty oaf will fall, da!"

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 03-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
Meteor the Toxicroak
The Gloss
Rock Tunnel

I'm still in the cage, waiting for hope. Or when he goes a way I'll use my claws as a key to get out of this cage and slay him as soon as possible. I'll just need some patient. Then I'll strike! "What are you thinking about...?" He asked. I didn't said anything. "ANSWER ME!! WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING-ABOUT?!" He shouted near me with anger. Finally I said: "Don't you need to go back to your 'training'?, piece of sh*t?" He ran towards the cage, like he was going to attack, but he couldn't reach me. "Grr... I will let you pay soon! I'll just make the exit and the entrance collapse so your so called 'troops' can't get out. Hahahaha!!" He said laughing a bit. "Excuse me, but I have to do my job! Hehehe..." And he walked away, heading to the exit side.

When he was gone, I came in action. I used my claw to open the cage and took my swords again. I put two of them on my back, I wield the other sword in my hands. "And now... Let's see where the piece of sh*t has gone..." I ran quietly through the dark cave. After a while I saw the training place again. I stood there for a minute. I thought about my past, when I was here, training at this cave. But then I realized I had to complete this mission before he succeed. I focused on the mission again and after a while I heared his voice. "Let's blow these exits up. Hehe..." He said. Before he could attack I place my sword behind his head. "Game over, Descor..." I said. He turned around but I still held my sword close to his neck. "Hahaha... You think it's over yet? Well you are wrong..." He said without fear for the death he would face. "The Alliance will find a way to defeat you and your so called Gloss... But first... It will be yo-" He took two pistols from his back and he aimed at me. "-ur end...!" He shot at me but I could just avoid the laser. It went all in slowmotion. I tried to charge in him, my sword pointing forward to his body. He avoided the sword and shoot me in the arm. "Argh... You'll pay for that!" My sword began blazing like a tornado of fire. I knew if this was gonna hit him, he would melt since he is part steel type. I rushed into him while attacking as fast as I could with the sword of fire. He avoided all attacks but one. The last attack molt his left claw. "D*mn it!" He screamed while his pistol flew out of his hand. "It's not over yet!!" And he shot few lasers at me with his other gun. I could avoid lasers, but they were really close to me. I jumped over him and I pulled my sword near his neck again. "Ready to face your death?" I asked him. "You will burn in hell!!" He shouted quick. "Wrong answer." I said laughing. I sliced his head off and his body and head fell on the ground, while blood came out of his body. "Mission accomplished..." I said to myself. I took the body and threw it out of the cave. I took the head with me as a prove I slayed the 'refugees' which were actually Alliance spies. I then returned to Lavender town to tell the job was done.
OOC: Hitmon, I'll put down mission complete. Although, I have an issue. Since you were shot in the arm, you have to realize that this is a serious injury and should greatly impair movement of your arm, therefore, it doesn't make sense that you were able to throw the body out of the cave at the end, and kill Descor so easily. You need to have that healed as soon as possible. In fact, if he shot you in the arm with a laser-based weapon, you might of well just lost your entire arm completely.

Note to ALL Role Players: Make sure you fully understand the gravity and burden of a serious injury such as this. It's still the beginning of the RP, so everybody is learning. And I'm sure we'll all be better in the future.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-11-2011, 01:38 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop

Maze
The Gloss
near Silph Company, Saffron City
Mission:Saffron Assassination

OOC: Maze isn't going to fulfill his double agent role until after he completes a mission or two for the gloss ok peeps?

IC:Maze had wondered to Saffron City on whim. His superiors from the Gloss had told him to head to Rock Tunnel to stop some idiot new recruits. He easily could’ve gone and stopped the reckless fools, but it was never in his character to listen to others no matter who the hell they were. He floated in and out of the shadows, like all ghosts he despised the light, on his way to his one destination the ruined Silph Company’s head quarters. Why? By chance, he also heard of a much more intriguing type of mission; the assassination of an ex-Gloss leader. He had heard it through one of his many informants in the Gloss faction. While he worked as a soldier doing odd missions and such, no one ever knew what his true intentions were. He had done his fair share of betraying and espionage, without the top heads knowing, but he also helped out on key missions and such.

Whatever he did, he did it for himself. There was nothing more important to anyone than their selves, as no one but a ghost would know. He felt that this was rather a more significant mission than the one the fools up top had given them, and as he was already in Saffron, why not?

*Such sorrow resides here,* Maze thought to himself as the ruin of the building entered his sight. He decided to mold himself into the shadows and flit around for a bit before entering the building. While assassination is a captivating subject for Maze, he didn’t much feel like running up and knocking the front door down, so he settled on playing in the shadows until someone came. He knew they would, this was a fairly new mission as his informant had told him. Although he knew that Talone had great advantage over him being a steel type Pokemon, Maze had an ability that he had kept secret, his total hypnosis. While he only kept that ability as a reserve, considering how much energy it sapped from him, it was one that he was thinking about using.

OOC EDIT: come on gloss dudes, we need to make more of a scene here D:<

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one

Last edited by bleepbloop; 03-11-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

OOC: Sorry if this post seems kinda..meh.

Retsu
The Gloss
Entrance of Silph Co. Building, Saffron City
Mission: Saffron Assassination

Moronic. Complete idiocy. Downright stupid.

These thoughts flowed through Retsu's mind as he sauntered over to the entrance of the Silph Company Building. A slight breeze ruffled the neon-yellow growths on his coal-black skin, but he paid it no heed. His main focus for now was his mission; to assasinate that foolish Aggron and his little followers who had thought they were so high and mighty that they could go against The Gloss.

What kind of Pokemon would be stupid enough to do this? He shook his head and sighed with obvious exasperation. If there's one thing I've learned by now, it's that you never mess with Gloss; Gloss messes with you. He had found that out the hard way.

His dreams of traveling all over the world were far gone by now, due to the constant, raging war set before them. He had wished only to see the specacular sights of all that nature had to offer, but now...He recalled the gruesome images he had passed by on one of his previous travels a while ago, the horrid result of one of many fights between the rivaling factions known as The Alliance and The Gloss, and shuddered inwardly.

Realizing what he had just done, he chastised himself. Idiot! Don't start getting all soft just because of one teensy little battle scene! There's gonna be much more where that came from, and if you don't pull it together, you won't make it!

After a few quick moments, he stood before the location of his mission; the previously mentioned Silph Co. Building. The place wasn't much, but he could tell it could still probably hold itself up for an explosion or two. Good. I'd hate to not get a chance to try out some Shadow Shards. And it'll be easy enough to find a vantage point from which I can shoot some arrows too. When the times comes, that is. For now...

Retsu walked over next to a wooden bench. Instead of using the bench, however, he sat down on the ground, crisscrossing his legs casually. Despite his calm manner, Retsu kept his deep eyes trained on the mission location; graphite-grey irises unwavering as they patiently waited for the arrival of someone else.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 03-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Kaxo the Lopunny
The Alliance
Route 1, En Route to Pallet Town
Mission: Pallet Town Defense

So far, there were no interceptions. All thirty vehicles remained intact, and there were no issues with the shipping. Only once did we have to stop and refuel some of the vehicles that had smaller gas tanks, but that was completed in less than five minutes before the convoy moved on again. Meanwhile, I kept a clear view on the skies, and the only aircraft we spotted were friendlies.

“Tell me you have some good news, Kaxo,” The Pallet commanding officer radioed me. “We’re getting choked out here, and I’m getting a feeling they’re stalling to bring reinforcements along!”

“Likely,” I told him. “We’re a few miles due north of your location. Might want start laying down suppressing fire. Keeps the offense from getting any closer.”

“Don’t tell me what to do, Captain!” The CO whined again. “I know what I’m doing!”

“Ten-four, out.”

My, what a whiny little prick. He should be happy I didn’t know his name. If he knew what he was doing, this probably wouldn’t have happened in the first place. Instead I had to drag my ass all the way down here from Pewter City to make up for this guy’s oversight. The least he could do was appreciate it and not act like such a dick about it.

In the meantime, Route 1 was in relatively good condition, which was rare. A few craters were around here and there, but generally most of the area was intact. The road had seen better days, but save for a few broken areas and some beat up cars laying here and there, it was a smooth ride.

“Are we there yet?” Tamara asked me, shivering.

“Does it look like we are?” I asked her, figuring that was a stupid question considering the vehicles were still moving and there was plenty of road ahead of us. “Take a look around you, we’re not in Pallet Town. Sit down and relax, no one is going to shoot us over here. I haven’t seen anything since we left.”

“B-but I heard there were… rebels at Viridian,” Tamara stuttered. “What’s going-”

“They already dispatched a squad to take care of the problem,” I told her, knowing this was just idiotic now. “Just sit tight and help us unpack when we get there. That’s all I’m asking of you. You can handle that, right?”

“Y-yes, I think so…” She said sheepishly.

Was this really that hard? Who the hell did she know to get out of boot camp? She might as well be a civilian, that’s how unprepared she was. It was ridiculous, and I wasn’t about to train her in all the things the Drill Sergeant probably left out. She was a total rookie, and probably wouldn’t even know how to disengage the safety when things got hot. All I knew was that I was going to have to watch my own back, and trying to watch hers at the same time was going to be a nightmare, unless she just decided to cower in a corner and try not to be seen. In truth, I would actually love it if she did that, because I could just worry about my own hide and not have to think about her getting shot or cut up into tiny pieces.

“You’re definitely not like other Lopunnies I’ve seen,” Tamara told me.

“Glad you noticed,” I told her, sarcastically congratulating on her that incredibly keen observation. “Zion Deathbringer isn’t like other Typhlosions I’ve seen either, but that doesn’t stop him from being King Assclown, now, does it?”

She was silent for a few moments, but then she spoke up again.

“What I mean is… it wouldn’t hurt to be… a little more gentle,” She told me hesitantly. “Usually… most Lopunnies are.”

I decided to ignore that generalist comment. In the meantime, I looked ahead and I saw the outskirts of Pallet Town coming up ahead. We were almost there…

Old 03-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Scythe
The Alliance
Virdian City Streets
Mission: Viridian City Rebels

Scythe walked the streets of Viridian alone. He was surrounded by other pokemon, all of them rushing about with their own business, there was always something that needed doing in this distopia. But still. He was alone.

His head turned to the left as he walked, a broken market stall was scattered across the ground, what rotting fruit it once held had since been eaten or discarded, but still...
Waiting, how impatient he was. Scythe wanted nothing more than to leave this human city and start battling stronger trainers, the young scyther shuffled from foot to foot, his eyes gazing across the city before him, humans and pokemon all playing, laughing, just being with eachother.
A hand tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around with a suprised look, his young trainer held out a handful of berries he had just bought from a nearby market stall, Scythe looked at the young man's face inquisitivly before letting out a contented growl, leaning his head forward to eat the berries gladly--

Scythe shook his head, the images of the past violently left his mind and he was again met with the remains of Viridian, people and pokemon would never play together again, it was only them now... And yet there still seemed to be a reason to fight, even if he could not truly find it.
These thoughts were distracting, he shook his head violently a second time and continued on his way. He knew where he was headed. The rebels were young and predictable.

Eventualy, he came to a stop and looked up at the large building before him, faded letters had since fallen from the entrance, and the roof was in disrepair... The ruins of the old Pokemon Gym. Once a place where trainers and pokemon would prove their strength, now a crumbling memory, housing traitors of all things.
Scythe closed his eyes and focused, he pressed the edge of his body against the locked doorway and focused... He could feel the vibration in the earth, breath on the wind, he became aware of his surroundings.

Eyes open once again, he pulled his body away from the door. It would be too easy to walk into an ambush if he just smashed his way through the main entrance like a brute.
His eyes snaped to either side, and then turned upward, a plan formulated in his head and he flicked one of his arms against the tightly sealed door, creating a loud bang. Immediatly afterward he unfolded his wings from his back and buzzed them furiously, the tattered left wing rattling as he shot toward the roof of the gym...
It was not so much flight as it was more just an epic leap, but he still managed to land on the crumbling roof with a landing as soft as an autumn leaf landing delicatly on the ruin.

Creeping silently yet swiftly across the rooftop, Scythe came apon a hole where a bomb from one of the frequent air raids of the past must have fallen through the Gym roof. Peering down into the building, Scythe confirmed his suspicion. The rebels were here.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Micro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
OOC: Hitmon, I'll put down mission complete. Although, I have an issue. Since you were shot in the arm, you have to realize that this is a serious injury and should greatly impair movement of your arm, therefore, it doesn't make sense that you were able to throw the body out of the cave at the end, and kill Descor so easily. You need to have that healed as soon as possible. In fact, if he shot you in the arm with a laser-based weapon, you might of well just lost your entire arm completely.

Note to ALL Role Players: Make sure you fully understand the gravity and burden of a serious injury such as this. It's still the beginning of the RP, so everybody is learning. And I'm sure we'll all be better in the future.
OOC: It wasn't a big laser, just a small one. And I had still my armor on. I'll do missions again after I recovered. I'll try to think of something to make it even.

Meteor the Toxicroak
The Gloss
Lavender Town
Mission: N/A

"Argh..." I said while walking back to town. The laser of Descor pierced my armor and made a small hole in my arm which suddenly began to fill with blood. My arm began to lose blood and it began to sting because it used it's last powers to attack with the sword. My armor began slowly to restore again. Piece by piece. But I needed to get back to restore myself. I gave the head when I came back. After that I was sitting on the ground near one of the buildings. I put my arm plate off and put my hand on the bleeding hole. "Rrrgggh..." I said while it stinged a bit. "Hey, you, do you need a plaster?" A Grovyle said. "... Yes please..." I said slowly. The wound kept stinging, well it wasn't really a wound but still. The Grovyle placed the plaster on my arm. "Rgh..." I said while it stinged. "You have to let this on your arm for maybe two till three days." She said. I looked at her. "Thanks..." I said slowly. "Hey, no problem." She said. "I'm Melody, and you are...?" I waited for a few seconds, then I said: "I'm Meteor..." She came sit next to me. "Meteor, eh? Well, it's nice to meet you." She said. "Uhh... Same I guess..." I said slowly. I looked up into the sky, I saw some planes in the air which did go really fast. I heared a lot of sounds by guns and bombs. I sighed. Will we win this war? That, was my question...

~Echo. (~Micro.)