Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Dark Shadow Lord joins the ranks!

In case you haven't noticed, Dark Shadow Lord is the newest member of the Moderating team! He'll be taking care of the WiFi and Competitive Battling forums and helping to spur all you battlers out there into action! He has a bunch of new ideas which will hopefully make the forum a little more fun, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for the WiFi or Competitive Battling forums, feel free to contact him!

Dark Shadow Lord is one of the main leaders in the WiFi Battling Center so I'm sure he'll do you all proud. He also currently holds the record for most forum posts...

So let's all congratulate him on a well deserved (and a little overdue) promotion! =]
Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Dark Shadow Lord joins the ranks!

Congrats, DSL. Do us good!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 03-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Badal Offline

Send a message via AIM to Badal

Yeah! DSL!!!! You deserve it! You're an amazing guy to work alongside!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
In case you haven't noticed, Dark Shadow Lord is the newest member of the Moderating team! He'll be taking care of the WiFi and Competitive Battling forums and helping to spur all you battlers out there into action! He has a bunch of new ideas which will hopefully make the forum a little more fun, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for the WiFi or Competitive Battling forums, feel free to contact him!

Dark Shadow Lord is one of the main leaders in the WiFi Battling Center so I'm sure he'll do you all proud. He also currently holds the record for most forum posts...

So let's all congratulate him on a well deserved (and a little overdue) promotion! =]
Definitely deserved. I was actually wondering why he wasn't a mod, since as you mentioned, he had the most forum posts. He's probably the best battler on site bar none, and I hope that he will continue to help our forum be competitive in battling!

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 03-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Well deserved. Hope that the moderator status will aid in your conquest, DSL. ;)
Old 03-09-2011, 03:49 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Congrats Dark Shadow Lord! Welcome to the team!

You are our new Baby Mod!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Yicks a thread about me........as borat would say "I'm very excite". I have worked very hard to push activity in the battling center in the past and i will continue to do so. We are working on some amazing things to open up the battling center to everyone else on this site. It feels awesome to see that my work got noticed, not just my post count lol. As the newest mod you can expect the same activity and hard work from me as I’ve tried to always provide. I also have a ton ideas that I hope will increase the battling center experience for everyone! Thanks again for the opportunity and the kind words.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
Yicks a thread about me........as borat would say "I'm very excite". I have worked very hard to push activity in the battling center in the past and i will continue to do so. We are working on some amazing things to open up the battling center to everyone else on this site. It feels awesome to see that my work got noticed, not just my post count lol. As the newest mod you can expect the same activity and hard work from me as I’ve tried to always provide. I also have a ton ideas that I hope will increase the battling center experience for everyone! Thanks again for the opportunity and the kind words.
Congratulations :)

Wow you have 21 000 posts :D
Old 03-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Hey Shadow Lord. Congrats! Since it's the Competitive Battling department (which is something you seem to be very good at!), I really am sure that you'll do just fine. ^^

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 03-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

dude it's good knowing you're one of the most active members of the battle center and best suited for the mod position.
Kudo's

Pokérus Empire
Old 03-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Mystery The Fated Offline

What? You guys made this noob a mod and not me psh... Pe2k...,

Kidding much, but in all realness, this is long over due. I mean over two years running a clan, which currently is undefeated, highest post count, active every damn day... Thanks for coming from under the rock lol. but I'm not here to bash te stability of the place or point out everything that should be obvious. I'm coming to give kudos to the boss man. He's earned it and I've stressed it before. He's like big bro to re battling community and this means alot for a section of the forum that should be a site in it's own.....

I'm sure no one will work harder to make this place ideal, ( and when that happens I'm coming back for more than contender)

But all in all, go bro go.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: Dark Shadow Lord joins the ranks!

Congrats on your promotion. It's always cool to read posts from the moderators and all those behind the scenes.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Definitely deserved. I was actually wondering why he wasn't a mod, since as you mentioned, he had the most forum posts. He's probably the best battler on site bar none, and I hope that he will continue to help our forum be competitive in battling!
Sorry, but that's me. lol j/k

Waaaaaaaay overdue (I personally think he should been a mod when he had 15,000 posts lol), but congrats on it bro and I know you awesome job with the battle center!

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 03-25-2011, 10:52 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Yay a "promotion' for DSL....as if he needed to spend more time hunched over that laptop on his couch.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

Although I am new here, I must say you look to be a great addition to the staff and I'm sure your activity will play a major role as well!