Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:34 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

Aqua, Drake, Black
Blastoise, Buterfree, Charazard
Hideout (nightfall)

"ok we will a see you in the morning after we get to rest" Aqua said"Goon night" actually i am going i want to try and find some other non clone pokemon. Black said "and dont worry i can't get cought at night i have a higher chance of getting caught in the day becausei am shiny and "Black" which is why my trainer "Black" named me that because i would not always be yellow...ok seya" *Black used fly*

Black
Charazard
Cliff (morning)

"man that was a brutal night! He said. oohh! what is this my little eye spies *He looks over and sees a battle on the top of the hill*then looks and sees shiny** "SHINY!!!!!!!!!" *QUICK TIP being shiny he is attracted to shiny objects every now and again* *he flys dow and gets the clear stone* wow this is cool... oh wait there was a fight up there. he said *he uses fly to go up* "aw i missed it oh a eevee i better help it." *walks over to the eevee* "hey are you all right eevee?"

Aqua, Drake
Blastoise, Buterfree
Hideout (sunrise)

"hey drake has Black come back yet" "no but...oohh i smell food!" in unison "LET'S GO CHECK IT OUT!!!" * bolt Aqua and Dake hover/walk to the kitchin thing in the base* "is food ready?" Aqua asked the other pokemon....
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats
Old 04-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Nova
Eevee
Hill

I look Up to see the Charizard
"yes, im ok." but then an aura sphere topples me over. I look back to see a Clone lucario charging at me. I leap up, then smack him back with iron tail, then launch a shadowball, which lands and the clone lucario quickly runs away scared but before he leaves, i launch another shadowball and he gets koed.
"man these clones are starting to annoy me." then i turn back around to the charizard and i see my nova stone. "Oh thank you for finding my nova stone. I bet that Dang riolu broke the string." then i grab it, tie it back around my neck, and it glows red "oh, how rude of me too not introduce myself. Im Nova. and you are..."
Old 04-20-2011, 12:45 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

Black
Charizard
Hill
after I got to the eevee another clone lucario came over and used an auraspire and it almost it us. the eevee took care of it before i had a chance to respond.
"Oh thank you for finding my nova stone. I bet that Dang riolu broke the string." *then it grabbed it, tied it back around its neck, and it glows red "oh, how rude of me too not introduce myself, Im Nova. and you are..." "i am Black I am a half member of the alliance. You said your name was Nova is that a boy or a girl i cant tell for myself, if you don't mind my asking..."
Old 04-21-2011, 02:52 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: Good job posting guys.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I opened my eyes in shock. Well after my bad dream I had woke up. I hopped out of bed went into the bathroom and turned on what little water we had. Then I put some water on my face as I was sweating a storm. So I breathe heavily as I looked in the cracked mirror just looked at myself thinking of what has been going on.

Then Lex and Rhy were talking in the room "well I think I should lead a group to defeat Mewtwo's little group heading toward the destroyed paradise", said Rhy. "Yes and then I could lead the night mission to get that mountain base of Mewtwo's that would be a great set up", said Lex. "Yes great idea now we just have to pick people to go on the teams for the mission's with both groups." "Yeah but, I think we should each pick or draft guys on are mission to take who would best fit are missions, wait I'm getting something Rhy." "Wait what. What are you getting?" "I sense a aura coming from outside I need to go Rhy I will be back." "Wait Lexxxxxx!" Lex dashed out the room as fast as he could coming out of the base through the front entrance.

Outside the sandstorm was very weak. So that made the base more notable. So then Lex focused his aura and sensed were he felt the aura. His senses pointed him left so he ran left he was heading toward the destroyed paradise. He then had seen a eevee getting chased by a riolu clone and a couple of lucario clones. "Hmmmm such a weak clone aura of course. Hmm I think that eevee is not a clone." So I see a charizard helping the eevee and they fight off the clone Lucario. Then a clone Onix came rushing in on the action as the charizard and eevee are trying to recover he quickly uses iron tail. Then Lex jumps in the way and blocks the attack. I push his tail away then I blast him with a real aura sphere. He flies back and gets destroyed. "Hmmm weak clones."

I run up to the two the two pokemon on the floor. "Are you guys alright? I am Lex the Lucario of the alliance I am on the good side guys. I sensed the clones aura I think by the clones having a aura they are getting stronger and stronger little by little. Hey eevee charizard you guys should come to the base especially if you are hurt please we can help."
Old 04-21-2011, 03:00 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Black
Charizard
Hill
"hey thanks for the save there Lex. We met last night remember... I was just going to help this eevee get back to the base after we recovered and finished the fight" I said "I guess we should head back no shouldn't we?"

Aqua Drake
Blastoise Butterfree
Hideout
"Whow what was that" I said as lex ran out of the base and took a left saying something about an aura "I hope everything is ok i heard rhy yelling something i could not hear what tho" "hey yanamega when will breakfast be ready?" We bolth said.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Gotta Ketchum All Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Gotta Ketchum All Send a message via MSN to Gotta Ketchum All Send a message via Skype™ to Gotta Ketchum All

OOC: Sorry for being so late in posting, I'll try my best to jump in and keep up with it. I am loving the story a lot though!

Red
Charmeleon
Desert

I have been wandering the desert for days now ever since I left the forest. The sandstorm has been the reason I have wandered for so long but it has finally died down enough for me to see in the distance. As I continue my journey at dawn I see flashes of light and and can hear faint cries above the howling winds. I move faster to where I saw the light and while at a distance I can vaguely make out the shapes of Pokemon. It seemed that there was a battle as some Pokemon were laying in the ground motionless and others fleeing in terror. However, there stood three Pokemon and it looked like they were talking. I wished to run to them but hesitated for I knew not if they were friend or foe. For the past weeks the only Pokemon I have run into wanted to hurt and kill me and all I could do to survive was fight and flee. Those Pokemon forced me to flee the forest and seek refuge somewhere else. There was something in common with those Pokemon who attacked and it was that they all had strange markings or tattoos on their bodies. As I stare at the three Pokemon in the distance I could not see if they had markings or not but I had a sense that there was good in them. I decided to not approach any closer so that if they were evil I could have enough time to run away. So instead I mustered the courage and let out a huge Flame Burst in hopes that they would see and from their reactions I would see their intentions. Now I waited patiently and alert to see what they would do.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Nova_Eevee Offline

Nova
Eevee
Hill

"I am a boy." i said kindly, trying not to lose my temper. then i turn to the lucario. "I would love to join you guys at the alliance. I have accually heard about you guys from somewhere." I then stand back up ready to go. "I am ready to head for the base. no matter the distance i can walk as far as the land will reach."
Old 04-22-2011, 06:19 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: Nova make your post at least a paragraph please. They can shut us down for one liners and small stuff like grammar but, good. Gotta ketchum all nice post to start off. Keep up the good work everyone.

Blaze
Blaziken
hideout

I had walked out the bathroom all sweaty and tired until I heard Yanmega scream " breakfast time everyone wake up and get some breakfast." So I walked into the kitchen received the first bowl and sat down eating I seen Rhy run into the room yelling at me, "hey did you see Lex."

"No why do you ask Rhy isn't he a spy too so he is probably at Mewtwo base right now men I just got up men I'm very tired in the mourning and your yelling is crazy right now."

"WELLLLLLLL I was asking I was just with him and he darted out the base talking about he sensed some aura of some kind men and I'm not yelling if you really want to see me yell I could yell."

"Well I didn't see him sorry Rhy you should eat this stuff is good rhy mmmmmm."

Then camerupt walks in. "What's with all the racket guys?"

"Well breakfast is ready camerupt," said yanmega.

"Its nothing really Lex jus ran out the base saying he supposely sensed a aura of some kind a weak one thought."

"Well I'm going to eat."

Then Lucario had saidt "ahhh Black I didn't notice you up there. Well we should get to the base guys we got 2 missions for today guys so we got work to do." Then as we started to walk we see a red pokemon coming ahead through the weak sandstorm "hmmmmm I wonder whom that could be."
Old 04-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

(OOC: Sorry crazytrainer, i couldnt do much with most of the other posts, so i couldnt do well with my post as well.)

Nova
Eevee
Edge of sandstorm

I stand there, starring deep within the sandstorm.
"Poor pokemon." i said "he must be frighteend." I look at the other two pokemon then i run off to the pokemon in the sandstorm.
"hey there are you alright?" I asked the charmeleon, but i gave him no time to asnwer, cause then the sandstorm whipped up even more, so i start by letting him grab on to my tail, and i walk towards where the others were waiting. i finally got out of the sandstorm and i run over to the rest of the group.
"Well i got him out. lets hope hes alright." i said as i watch the charmeleon walk around confused. "I can tell he may have mixed feelings about us, because he may think we are accually clones. I wouldnt blame him." So i run down back to the charmeleon.
"Hi, im nova. dont worry, they are a part of the alliance so if you need help, just follow them." and points his paw at the two others. "however, i am a little unsure about them too, i also only just met them, and im not sure, so we both better be observant."
Old 04-27-2011, 07:05 AM
-Honed Hand- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Honed Hand-

Johnson
Toxicroak
Desert

I have been wondering this desert for days now is there nothing left here anymore?
A day ago i say a Camerupt and a Rhyperior carrying something dead, i had to hide since i was powerless my dry skin was doing me even worse because of the sun and i was feeling abhorrent. So i followed the two clones hoping they would lead me to Mewtwo so i can end this once and for all but they appeared to be an alliance going against Mewtwo and his clones.

I didn't want to jump into introductions so i carried on following them untill i was lead to the battlefield.

I was almost seen by a Pokemon but luckely i was fast enough and evaded the Pokemons sight.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
TRK4ever Offline

OOC: Sorry been busy.

As all three pokemon entered the forest they could feel the damp musky air.Off in the Distance Tank could see River that was flowing backwards.He knew that if Alakazam was anywhere It would be at the end of that river.

"Follow the river and we'll find alakazam."tank said as he started to advance.

Just as he Started to advance A burst of Ice shot down in front of Tank Instantly Freezing the ground in front of the team.

"I told you I'll Be back!" Yell a familiar voice.
"Ah That stupid Nidoking followed me."Tank said as he let Charged the Nidoking while his back shot out boulders.

The boulders struck The Poison type over and over again until they brought him to it's knees.

"Looks liek you're finish."Tank said as he placed his foot over the Nidoking's head shoving him to the ground.
"Sorry you had to fall like this maybe in your next life you can be more powerful"Tank said before rushing the Nidoking's skull under the weight of his Body.

"that's what that monster gets!"Zeo yelled as he searched the body for any held items.

"I found a Focus band!" Zeo exclaimed.

"You keep it I have my own items I keep on."Tank said as he started to walk away fromt he dead body of the clone.

"So At the top of this backwards waterfall is your friend?"Trish asked
"Hopefully he is there."Zeo said
"He will be lets just hope he hasn't be turned by that Mewtwo thing those pokemon at the base were talking about."Tank said as he started up a steep hill.
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

So as I stayed awake through a early mourning eating breakfast. I wonder to myself "hmmmmm I wonder what we are going to do today I'm really looking forward to us going on a mission today." So then I walk into to the room where Rhy seemed confused and had just got done talking to Camerupt. "Hey Blaze I need to talk to you right now. Well Lex left and we I need to start telling you and the others about the mission's for today. We have 2 mission's for today that need to get done one will be led by me the other by Lex. Lex just left because he sensed something from outside so he should be back to the base soon. Now do you know if everyone is here today too here about the mission's."

"Well Lex ain't here of course but, I think that torterra named Tank left the base late in the middle of the night and went with someone to do something. So not everyone is here and everyone is not awake yet."

[/COLOR]"Danggit how are we so suppose to have a alliance if everyone is all over the dang place. I need everyone to stop splitting up for now because if we get jumped and out numbered by clones we are dead. Are operations are small right now we need to stick in the shadows for now. We only get one shot at this and if we get exposed this early we are finished I need to keep this alliance in order and together."

"I understand so tell me what are the missions right now I need to know." "Well are first task is."

Then as Lex seen that it was a charmeleon we being me, Black, and Nova went up to it and introduce ourselves. "Hey I'm Lex part I'm part the Alliance and secret organization trying to stop Mewtwo and his clones. Please would you like to join we can use a few more guys to help it would be a great honor and we are heading toward the base right now."

So then Lex waited for a reponse looking at the corner of his eye he had thought he seen a pokemon. He looked hard but, there was nothing so he turned back to the pokemon waiting for a answer.

OOC: Sorry not my best post and another thing I usually use colors to tell ine character from another but, pe2k got blocked on my computer for a reason so I used a site that I could get into it with and it won't let me use colors I need more people to post and get involved guy we are doing great guys keep it going.

Last edited by CrazyTrainer; 05-03-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:13 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua,Drake
Blastoise,Buterfree
Hideout

"hey rhy what are these missions you keep talking about? i have been here a day or so and no action only taking out a few rocks..." i said. "What aqua means to say is we want in on these missions to and we will be willing to do anything to help." Drake said."uuhh...not quite but ok that works to." "all i rely want to do is get in there and save Blaziken she sounded like there was not going to be much time before mewtwo attacks us." I thought"So when do we get our missions?..." I asked impatiently.

Black
Charazard
Desert

I noticed the Charmelion just a little after the others did and then i heard nova say "however, i am a little unsure about them too, i also only just met them, and im not sure, so we both better be observant." "HEY I CANE HERE YOU NOVA!" I yelled trying to get his attention.

OOC: i hope that this i long/good enough i am tired and out of ideas at the moment...
Old 05-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

I look at black and barely hear him yelling. so i run back towards them.
"i cant tell much. i am not used to sandstorms, and i think this one is picking up more sand my the minute. i can barely see in there anymore." i said. "I would like to know if i could join the alliance, cause i have no where to go for one, and two, i have been fighting for my life against those clones. they have gotten maybe tougher then my last combat against a herd of rampaging tauros."
(OOC: Sorry, my ideas are also burning out...also its almost time for me to go, so i wanted to quicken it up)
Old 05-28-2011, 04:16 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Black
Charizard
Desert

"Well i don't have a problem with you joining the alliance but it is up to Rhy back at the base. I think we should start heading back now i will go and pick up that Pokemon over there and start back to the base, Lex can you take him to the base i gotta et out of this sand storm I said as i started flying over to the Pokemon.

Drake and Aqua
Buterfree and Blastoise
Base

"hey drake could you maby fly out and see what is taking Black and Lex so long?" I asked "What do you think i am aqua? CRAZY!? i am a bug with wings i would be torn to shreads by that sand storm if i went out there!...." He responded. "Okay fine i guess i can wait for them AND out missions...." I said with an annoyed tone....

(OCC: sorry for the wait been busy with school and such hope this can stay alive....)