Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

OOC: Nightshade7382 you messed man. You kinda of teleported there as if no one brought you to are base man also you god modded but, with using no one as a character you must delete that last line or change the post brother you can't control characters or teleport places unless your like a pyschic pokemon with the move teleport but please fix your post.

Blaze
Blaziken
The Hideout

So I went toward the table where we had came to the table to get ready to eat. It was a low table because some pokemon with four legs had a disadvantage if the table was high. So then Rhy had shouted "hey everyone its dinner time lets go and important talk guys so please I need as much poeple listening as possible." So I went to the table I seen a couple more pokemon go around the table about to listen to Rhy say something very important. "Alright everyone well the situation right now that Mewtwo is trying to take over the this world and other world with his supposelby perfect clones. He is also making a teleporter one of two ways mechanically I guess but that gonna take awhile so I think he wants to use the power of the three lakes to make a teleporter too. So this is ridiculous right now and also he making thousands of clones by the day. So we need to start acting by tomorrow." "Alright guys dinner is made I'm going to put this soup in a bowl and hand it out to everyone." "Thanks for cooking Yanega so please I need people to throw some idea's around." [COLOR="Silver"]"Well Rhy look at this way are operation must be quiet for awhile before we can go loud we don't have the numbers yet so we should do sneaky stuff for one I think we should take a out post first," said Lex the lucario. "Thats a good idea but, which of there post." "Honestly we should hit the mountain range post first guys to get a good look on the land front," exclaimed camerupt. "That would definitely be a great start guys camerupt is right but, there operation are quick so we might actually half to do this soon divide and conquer guys," said Rhy. "Yes your divide and conquer strategy might have to go in affect later though Rhy. I think the mountain base would be a place to definitely start at. Then again we have to stop them from building that new factory for the clones and also stop them from controlling the lakes" blaze had aplied. "Yeah but, Mewtwo knows he would be pushing it by taking the lakes that quick. One because there is one behind us and there a lot of sandstorms here so I doubt and the other one they will be hasty to take beacuse its by the destroyed paradise where they are building the factory. Also they already have one so its like we are down 2 to 1 guys we gotta work but, does anyone have any other idea's" said Rhy.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:03 AM
TRK4ever Offline

OCC: Didn't know Hell was going be a problem my bad.

After hearing The Leaders speak Tank remembered the flash drive he had stolen when he was inside that building.

"Well trying to split an army up that is mind control would be suicide for any Pokemon trying to go in that way." Tank spoke up not sure where he was going with his statement.

"I stole this flash drive from a super computer inside of Mewtwo's Main base I escaped from."Tank said shaking the Drive out of the Trunk of the tree on his back and flinging it onto the table.

"I don't have my full memory back and I don't have any idea why I was in the base and how i found this place but I can tell you all I am not one of those clones." Tank said looking at the Blastoise. Tank had made it up in his mind that to gain the Blastoise's trust he would have to battle with him either side by side or against each other one day.

"Oh and about sandstorms, Ground types can Control that type of stuff without having to know Sandstorm."Tank said looking at few ground and Rock types in the room. Knowing in his mind that if they trained enough they could at least forge a path to some fresh water or build a barrier so that the other types can put up a fight if the clones also found their way to the base.
Fav legend: Mew
Friend code" 4470 0352 8338
Old 03-29-2011, 10:31 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

"wait with the sandstorm problem how come we cant just use hail, Rain dance, or sunny day to make it disappear?" I said. Then i looked over at the tortera i could tell that he was still angery for thinking that he was a clone. then a shadow of a pokemon landed nere the door "Because this is a natural sandstorm not a Pokemon or human made one it is to strong trust me i tried with my trainer before he made me forget it." it said. "HOW IN THE FREAKING WORLD DID YOU FIND ME YOU," I started to yell "Because i sent him the latitude and longitude as soon as i remembered him Aqua. you need to control that anger problem that was almost the death of me once." Drake had cut me off. "Now if it was me I would be trying to get the power of the lake for myself." The shadow said. "Oh how silly of me i guess i should introduce myself i am Black" He said and steeped into the light and he was a shadow striped Pokemon. "Normally i would want to kill you for looking like a clone what you a spy as well?" "Silly silly Aqua no i am mearly TRYING to become a spy, the Blazakin that May had is a spy and we saw that Speech we think that he suspected us but i am not sure" Black said "OK well this is the alliance. Oh also do you know what happned to the other pokemon may had?" "I am sorry bud all dead, Mewtwo killed them I am sorry. BUT I do have there poketech's thou they might me useful if the future" He said.

I looked out into the sandstorm with eyes of dispare, i could not beleve that they were dead "I have to go out for a bit... if any of you have a problem with that, or me" I looked at the tortera "feel free to follow me if you want a fight but if not i would suggest you say away for a bit i need to be alone for a bit..." I started to walk out into the sandstorm "i am heading to the back of the base and then who knows where, drake keep an eye on my vitals over the poketech if i get hurt...you know what to do" i said. Then i started to walk out of the base...
Kadabra: 1667
Alakazam: 1739
Level100: 1919 vpp stats

Last edited by mayfan1000; 03-29-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:47 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: Besides Mayfan1000 and TRK I need more people posting or you guys are gonna fall behind. Hey guys you should try to say something in the meeting guys.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I looked around as more idea were being thrown around I had finished my food quickly because hadn't eaten like that in awhile so I quickly said "Yanmega thanks for the dinner it was really good. I haven't eaten like that in awhile." "Well your welcome Blaze may I call you that for short", Yanmega said. "Yes I don't mind."

So Rhy had went over to the Torterra that had gotten pulled in the base "hello I am Rhy we are the alliance. A secret organization trying to stop Mewtwo and his clones. They wiped out the human species from this earth and nearly the pokemon species so we are trying to find the rest of the pokemon and team up to destroy his forces. So we could really use your help." Then he had heard them talking about the sandstorm he had interrupted and said "no you can stop the sandstorm with regular moves and we don't want too it keeps us camouflage. Mewtwo's clones will never go through the sandstorm to guess us that the whole point of this hiding spot. Here is the rest of my food Torterra please eat you will need your strength. Aqua there is a bowl on the table for you. Yanmega please prepare more bowls."

He then seen a charizard named Black enter the base he was striped, but seem to be good. "Hello Black welcome to the alliance I see you are try to become a spy I have the good plan for you Black because we already have a spy in Mewtwo's main base which is Lex the Lucario so you can spy at another base but, please get a bowl to eat we need everyone ready on these missions. Are missions will be quiet then loud we can't get detected early in are operations or we will fail so please you must follow my plan exactly."

"Oh I see you stole one of there hard drives Torterra thats great. Yanmega get the computer up pronto I need everyone in the meeting room nowwwwww we have stuff to talk about." "Yes Rhy I am working on getting the computer up everyone please hang on." "Hey guys I have a map lay out of there main base guys to this very important," said Lex. "Good job Lex now everyone we need to see what this hard drive has up here and make good use of it guys we have good leads and the plan is forming in my head little by little."
Old 04-01-2011, 02:43 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
Desert

"UG!" i said as I shot a pice of earth i dug up with another hydro pump. "mewtwo will pay those were my friends and that stupid Black is no help ether." I shot another pice of earth with hydro pump. "OH man I am going to kill that..." Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring, Phone call! Phone call! it was my poketech. *picks up poketech* "hello?...who is this?..." hello? Blastoise it is me Pyro "Pyro? where are you? Black said hw was with you but he did not say where?" "look Aqua""only my sister calls me Aqua please..." He has never had a problem with Aqua. she thought "Fine Blast...I don't have much time I am sorry but you can't see me Mewtwo would kill me if he found out I am to close to him to see you...Blast I am his 3rd in comand i will send you a map of his bases but be careful i dont want to louse you again..." again? I thought. oh well "OK thanks i will get you soon i will make sure we ' capture' you if/when we go in i will see you then by Pyro" "good bye 'Aqua'" *Dead tone* Dude i hate you. again it was my poketech and this time it was Black *Hangs up on it* Ring Ring Ring, Ring Ring Ring, Phone call! Phone call! now drake "Ug! fine WHAT!" i yelled Um...Aqua we are having a conference that you need to see and your heart rate whent WAY down then shot up what is it"I will tell you when i get back" "ok bye" *Dead tone* "man do i have news for them..." I run back to base

I got back to the base just in time for the conference. "ok guys i have news for you i just got some maps from Py- i mean a friend inside the bases i will get them to you asap" i said "oh yeah Black i want those poketech's" *hands over 5 poketech's* "I want you guys to have these they will be handy." *hands a poketech to Lupper and Kari* *hands a poketech to Tank with a glare on my face* *hands a poketech to Blaze* *hands a poketech to Rhy* and *hands a poketech to munchy* "these should help us and the maps are programed onto them as of....now!" i said " now what was so important?..."
Old 04-04-2011, 05:39 AM
TRK4ever Offline

Never one to pass up a battle, Tank had to regain his strength before he could wail on the water pokemon if he wanted to. As he ate up his berries offered to him by the leaders of the base.

"If Mewtwo made the clones wouldn't he be connected to them all by some Psycho bond?" Tank thought to himself as he listened to the others talk.

"If only I could get to the Forest area, My trainer released all his pokemon before Mewtwo's attack and many of us were too strong for most wild Pokemon so we split up and went into training.One of us is my tag team partner Alakazam if any Psychic pokemon can help blend in your spies it will be him." Tank spoke towards the Blaziken's way.

" Most of us keep in Touch. The ones that would benefit us the most will be Alakazam,Lapras,Dragonite,Ninetails and Sableye."Tank said.

"To gain their trust we might need to battle but it'll be a great gain for our cause.And they can teach alot ofthe pre evo's here alot."Tank said. But in the back of his mind he knew that if He could be captured that any Pokemon could be,that's unless He could find his Mentor inside the forest,Celibi the forest guardian!

"Well not sure if any of you want to come but im going to head towards the forest it's only 7 miles from here. Then from there imma go tothe ocean to find Lapras,She's an awesome morale booster and these pokemon could use some.No offense to the leaders" Tank said as he headed towards the Door.

"Oh and Blastoise one day we'll battle but I need to know what happened int he last couple of days" Tank said Slipping the poke tech around his weighted armor.

"by the way im a Johto Pokemon so my Pokegear could work just as well as this thingy but i'll say in touch."

OCC: since we dont have alot of members posting i went and gave alil side quest to see if that'll help grab people's attention.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:46 PM
mayfan1000 Offline

Aqua
Blastoise
Base

"Hey tank Wait up i i want to come with you." I said. What is wrong with me he is grass he could probably kill me if he wanted to. I thought "I want to know more about this jhoto that you spoke of and things are getting boring here Drake will keep me up to date if we need anything and...I don't entirely Believe Black that they are all Dead And if we see clones I want to fight." I said.

OOC: can other people post as mewtwo? I want to do more with Pyro so i need to know soon
Old 04-05-2011, 03:09 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: TRK I'm trying to get people to join and lend a hand with posting man I have message a couple people and told people that already signed up to post so if anyone can find other people to join then that would be helpful. Also Mayfan we could make a side scene of Mewtwo talking to your spy character. Only I can control mewtwo though so just talk as Pyro as if your talking to mewtwo and I will answer and try to tell me that you are making a spy character before you do it.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

"Hey thanks for the poketech's Aqua this is really useful. Hey Yanmega is that projector up yet." "Yes here it is right now. This is the map layout of mewtwo's base", said Yanmega. "Yeah and if you look at the bottom of the map you will see that there is a prisoner chamber there some of are old friends might be held there. I mean I have talked to a couple guys there but, for a little bit so that none of the other clones would suspect anything. Even your old friend Rampardos Rhy", said Lex the Lucario. "Whaatttt!!! They have Rampardos danggit. That my brother. Well he was like a brother to me guys. Arhh I swear we will free him even if I have to give my life."

Blaze had then overheard Tank plan to go out right now. "Hey you guys its sun down going on to night Mewtwo's usually has night patrol's out to watch for people like us so you should try to go first thing tomorrow guys." "Yes listen to Blaze guys he is right because you get caught you guys are finished out there man. Please wait till tomorrow guys.

OOC: Dang I was gonna post more but, I had to go to bed. But if you guys can help get more people on this role play it will help it go faster.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

OOC: I am finally posting in the role-play It may take a few posts till I get completely in sync with whats going on, I will try my best.

Randor
Honchkrow
Hideout

"Hello everyone, I have been wandering and was told by a elder that you guys are trying to defeat mewtwo? Well, I used my flight ability to find you guys, and it led me to the hideout", "And it was hard getting here with the night patrol, luckily due to my darkness powers I was able to try and get around the patrol the best I could. We will wait till tomorrow as you said, we will have to be careful not to be seen though... Theres always someone watching... And perhaps first thing tomorrow we will set off again, the elder gave me some pokefood so that may come in handy for replenishing our energy if needed.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:13 AM
mayfan1000 Offline

Oh hey a honocrow how did you Get through the sandstorm? I said. OH! oops I for got to intro duce Myself I am Aqua I Said
I Am Drake He Said. And I Am Black He Said *SHAKES HAND-things* And this is the allience. Me and drake said "So what is your name? Oh and Thanks Blaze and will do"

OOC:might edit post later if no one posts.

Last edited by mayfan1000; 04-10-2011 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

HonchKrow says: "The sandstorm was brutal to get through, but I did seem to manage, I tried using aerial flight to get above the waves of sand, I still had damage inflected on me from the sand though" I say. "But on that note it is the next day and we should venture on farther, it's your call from here Blaziken".
Old 04-05-2011, 09:49 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

OOC: Thanks for posting guys but, I need you to wait till I finish this post please. Randor the day will go by little by little also try to make your post a paragraph or more man we can get shut down for one or two liners.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I had listened to the idea's of are small meeting until something over to the right of are entrance of the secret base had came in it looked to be a hounchkrow. So I walked over and said "hmmm hounchkrow what bring you here." He had quickly explained his case about how he got here and stuff talking to aqua and getting through the sandstorm. "hello I am Blaze let me go tell are leader Rhy that we have a new person for the alliance. Hey Rhy a hounchkrow scrambled in here he wants to join are team." "Well thats great of course he can join we need as much people as possible I am Rhy leader of the alliance. We are here to stop Mewtwo and his clones. Everyone in here are team mates its a good thing you got here safely we where talking about mission details but, it is late so we will call it a night in a couple. Please Yanmega give this hounchkrow a bowl of food please."

"Yes sir", said Yanmega. "Hey guys lets call it a night I need you guys up early and with full strength guys please go and sleep hey Lex I need to talk to you in private not that its anything bad but, I just need more info. Camerupt can you please said up the bed for everyone. Blaze close the base entrance buddy so that no one can see in for now. With mostly sand covering are base we are like invincible. So we will be alright." Yanmega goes up to the hounchkrow and said "here eat a quick bowl of food buddy to keep up your strength and I know your hungry not a lot of food out there goodnight." So I closed the entrance of the base and put a little sand over it to make it unseeable to the clones. Then I went in the one room were camerupt had all the beds set up for us he lowered the already dim light to nearly no light and he went to the other room. So I went to my room thinking in my head "wow I joined a alliance. I hope we succeed in are mission you know there might be some sacrifices but, I hope we defeat Mewtwo and his clones and win." I kept thinking and I would soon eventually go to bed.

"Hey Lex do you have any additional information before we head off to bed." "Yes well there's a island off the cost that I think Mewtwo has control over we need to stop them from taking that island." "Why Lex why do we need to take that island." "Well I heard stuff that Mewtwo is building another factory there also I heard that he is working on the teleporter over their because of traders that he might seek out or anything. So soon now right now but, soon we need to make a mission or throw a squad over there on the island we are gonna have to multi task Rhy so you are gonna have to find leader with in these new people Rhy. So we will talk about tomorrow mission in the mourning agree." "Yes I understand Lex just try to get a good out look and spy good too. Yes we will talk tomorrow mourning too. Alright get some sleep Lex thank you." "Your welcome Rhy. Goodnight." " Night ". Rhy then walked to his room. He had a couple maps in his hand and he then had done a little more studying before bed he knew that this next mission they had to be quiet but, he was thinking on what to do thought. He thought for a little more then fell asleep at the desk where he later woke himself up went to the bed and fell asleep.

OOC: Hey guys I will start the next day off guys and you may post. I thought I wasn't gonna finish my post.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:36 AM
TRK4ever Offline

After traveling for few hours Tank spotted a Tailow and a Houndoom following him.they have been following for quite some time now even since Tank left the base.He could sense another pokemon following him but couldn't see it so he figured it was a Ghost or a ground type.

"So either of you of yous going to intrduce yourselves?" Tank asked gently.

"Im Zeo."Said the Houndoom. "This lil girl here is my best friend in the world, Trish."The houndoom said pointing his paw at the Bird pokemon who landed on top of his head.

"We heard you were going on an adventure and we wanted to tag along case you look strong." Trish said proudly.

"Well you two better be strong! Weaklings don't sit well with me" Tank said

"We are trust us." Zeo said as he got closer to Tank who was being bathed in moonlight now.

Tank could see that Zeo had a broken horn and scars covered his snout kinda looking like the stripes the clones have but they were fall to old to be clone stripes. Trish was Greenish in colorand dint have many battle wounds but her feathers were ruffled a bit.

"So I take it that Zeo puts his body on the line for you and Trish, You are a shiny pokemon."Tank said interested in both pokemon now.

"How do you know she's a shiny?" Zeo asked

"One of those Pokemon I told you all about at the base is Shiny." Tank said as he started walking again.

"Oh if you're coming you best stay to your kingdom cause my attacks are powerful and i don't want either on of you two to get hurt on my account." Tank said as pointed the way towards a over grown forest.

OCC: Since everyone seems to have other pokemon friends i decided me too! I got a plan for my own spy pokemon too! stay tuned.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:08 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Smile Re: Pokemon Devastion Mewtwo's Return RP

OOC: Hey guys we are heading into the next day guys so just go through the night into mourning guys smoothly. I will notify you guys if I finish my post. Hey and everyone can not have a spy character guys so please guys thats it just me Trk and mayfan we can't have a ton of spies and stuff.

Blaze
Blaziken
Hideout

I went into my little set up for a bed I had at the hideout. So I layed down hand put at the back and so I started to think "wow I joined a alliance. I hope we succeed in are mission you know there might be some sacrifices but, I hope we defeat Mewtwo and his clones and win." Then I eventually fell asleep as I fell asleep I started to dream I had woke up in the dream I had seen my trainer back again he was waving at me. He had said something but, I couldn't really understand him. So I went toward him and went to go hug him. Then I seen a explosion right behind I look with my eyes wide and then he disappeared. I then seen Mewtwo coming up from the sky. The sky turned dark cloud came and lightining striking. Everything turned dark as I seen my trainer again come back he came and fell nearly dead on the ground I ran to him, as fast as I could to him but, it fell like I wasn't getting anywhere. Then a psychic power picked me up it was Mewtwo. Then I heard Mewtwo talk "You have fight in you Blaze but you are too weak. If you fight this war you shall die." Then I yelled nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, then I woke sweaty it was the mourning. I got up and went to the bathroom and put water on my face and breathed heavily as I looked in the small mirror at myself in horror because of the bad dream I had.

So then in the mourning in the other room Rhy and Lex were up early talking about the mission. "Hey Yanmega get breakfast ready please buddy." "Yes Rhy but, may I ask will there be a mission today." "Yes there will be we need to get to work on are operation as soon as possible Yanmega so there will be either two or one mission today." Then Lex looked over at Rhy then they bothed looked at the map of the whole region. "Alright Lex so what did you say what was gonna happen with the destroyed paradise." "They said that they where going to send a unit to start cleaning up the destroyed paradise and look for surviving pokemon to destroy and also to get a start on building there new factory and to take control of that lake." "Alright so we should definitely send a unit to stop those clones from getting a start also we should take a mountain region base at night to Lex right." "Thats a good idea Rhy thats great but, here's the thing Rhy we need to find people to send on these to missions. We need to send the right guys on are team to send on these missions Rhy so we should think about that now. "Yes we should Lex lets talk about that now and how the people on the missions should do this too."

OOC: I finished my post guys please post though guys.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Nova_Eevee Offline

(OOC: I dont know where to start, so i'll just say that im looking for the alliance bacause im being chased by a couple clones at the Destroyed paradise.)

Nova
Eevee
Plainland

Nova is still running, despite the fact that he is tired, and Knocks back a Clone Riolu back. he then notices it sends a aura sphere, so i knock it head on with a Shadow ball.
"You cant get me. i am to hyper." I said as hI swipes an incoming pidgey with iron tail, then Uses Quick attack and hit the riolu sending him flying. I then use double team, then the pidgey, Despite the power of my iron tail, flees. I fix a bit of my hair which was out of place, then look around. i had cleared out the entire area, and there was really nothing left from what I had seen from before I got here. i sigh then lay down in the area, exausted. but I didnt let my guard down, because i could tell another pokemon group was approaching. I stand up ready for battle, then i suddenlly get Slamed from behind. I get back up and see a group of clone eevees. I then flee at seeing they were about to use iron tail, then i mutter to myself.
"Dang Clones interfering with my last buisness." then i start imagining what my trainer was like. Black Hail all smooth and slick, his orange blazer, and his light blue cap. I imagined him ahead of me, then i lose sight of him, then remembering why i was wandering around this area.
"I need to find the alliance. I hope i can find them." then i trip over a stone, and lose my Nova stone. "My nova stone." I said as it turns into a clear color and falls down the hillside.