Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 05:00 AM
death_metal_lawn_gnome Offline

Send a message via MSN to death_metal_lawn_gnome
Default *fastest* way to get beldum

i know you need a forretess and all that and that you have to talk to steven, but whats the quickest way/ any shortcut you can take to hurry the process once you get to kanto if any?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:07 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: *fastest* way to get beldum

The fastest way besides Steven, huh? Well, from the looks of it, you're better off going back to Johto and trying the Safari Zone. That link explains the Safari Zone better.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 02-26-2011, 11:34 AM
DRAKING Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
The fastest way besides Steven, huh? Well, from the looks of it, you're better off going back to Johto and trying the Safari Zone. That link explains the Safari Zone better.
I don't agree. Getting Beldum via Safari Zone requires 63 Rock objects in the Forest Area. I don't know if you know how SF zone works, but this means you gotta double up TWICE in order to make Beldum appear (you can only place 30 objects in one area) If you're unlucky, this could take a month or two.

I'd recommend just training a Pineco into forretres and trade it to him. Also, you could try to catch a Metang at the SF zone. This pokemon only requires 56 Rock objects in the Mountain Area. You only need 1 phone call from Baoba this time.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:37 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKING View Post
I don't agree. Getting Beldum via Safari Zone requires 63 Rock objects in the Forest Area. I don't know if you know how SF zone works, but this means you gotta double up TWICE in order to make Beldum appear (you can only place 30 objects in one area) If you're unlucky, this could take a month or two.

I'd recommend just training a Pineco into forretres and trade it to him. Also, you could try to catch a Metang at the SF zone. This pokemon only requires 56 Rock objects in the Mountain Area. You only need 1 phone call from Baoba this time.
Well, sorry if my information was inaccurate. And you're right, I don't know anything about the Safari Zone. That's why I gave the link to Bulbapedia.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 02-28-2011, 12:16 AM
death_metal_lawn_gnome Offline

Send a message via MSN to death_metal_lawn_gnome

thanks everyone for the help!!! im outside rock tunnel and will be making my way to the powerplan by days end, its not tooo far away.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Skylands Offline

Personally, trading sounds so much easier. o.o But whatever floats your boat.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Lohuydahutt Offline

Hmm... that's a good question if you have experience share headbutt a tree and catch a pineco and maybe catch another one because forretress is a cool pokemon. Simple. I'm not too happy about it because I would have to find another pineco my forretress is to close with me.