Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 07:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
Sorry, gonna side with the user on this one - this attack is not particularly groundbreaking. At this point then, you'll need to get word from Iridium, since 3m0d0ll won't approve.
I'll just scratch Drakon's move because now I see some problems with it so I'd like to redo it. But we have no idea where Iridum is. I haven't seen him active in quite a while, so to me it appears that Surge's move will never get that third approval.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-02-2011, 09:14 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post

Name: Larvesta

Signature Move: Hidden Fire Form : Crimson Lotus Phoenix Swords

Description: Being larvae-like, Larvesta is fragile and is prone to lose in a battle if the Trainer doesn't know how to use them properly. With tiny legs and a huge head, Larvesta can't rely entirely on its movement to be speedy and steady every time. Thus, without relying heavily on its movement alone, Larvesta decides to turn its attention in manipulating part of the type it's assigned with, Fire. If it can't get too close to the opponent, Lavesta will direct its flames to them. My Larvesta is fortunate enough to have awakened his Hidden Fire Form, and of course, the forms differs from one Larvesta to another. Once this move is called, Larvesta stops whatever he's doing and starts gathering energy around him. He then begins to feed on the newly formed energy nuclei. Intense heat starts building up inside, as his eyes glow fiery red in color to intimidate his opponent, for a short while. He ignites his entire body with the newly found power from within. The five slightly whorled horns at the sides of his head begins shooting out golden colored flames, which then start molding into swords. Larvesta then uses his forelegs, the ones attached to his mane and directs the swords out of the horns and make them circle in a 360 degree formation right in front of himself. All five swords take a quick aim at the opponent and with a blink of an eye, the golden phoenix swords then thrust into the opponent, dealing damage and has the chance of even causing the BRN status (Doesn't affect Fire type of course).

Type: Fire
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: ???
Energy Modifier: 9
Effects:

• All Swords does 2% damage each.
  • First 3 Swords always hit.
  • 4th Sword has an accuracy of 75% (76 and above misses)
  • 5th Sword has an accuracy of 50% (51 and above misses)

Should all 5 swords hit perfectly, opponent is BRN'd. Should either the 4th or 5th miss, the opponent is spared of being BRN'd.

Usage Gap: Once per battle
I LOVE IT; so creative an interesting! <33 Approved (1/3).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I'll just scratch Drakon's move because now I see some problems with it so I'd like to redo it. But we have no idea where Iridum is. I haven't seen him active in quite a while, so to me it appears that Surge's move will never get that third approval.
Or you could wait for Elbub, since he's an official, now. :P
Old 07-02-2011, 11:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Changing this one.

[Drakon] Fraxure ()
Ability: Mold Breaker
Obtained: Starter - evolved
Signature Move: Dragon Heart
Description: As the only evolution line that is pure Dragon, Drakon embraces the type's unique powers. He is proud to be full Dragon and not mixing it with another type of element. The power of his type is unique, and he has learned how to manipulate it to his advantage. When he focuses on this unique power, he gets an dark violet aura around him. He feels his Dragon powers become stronger for a temporary time, but his strength increase. However, he can feel a part of him weaken, but that is nothing compared to the power surge he feels. He accepts this new power, embracing the Dragon in him with all his heart and soul.
Type: Dragon | Base Power: — | Accuracy: — | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 6
Effects: ATK and SATK + 2; DEF and SDEF - 1; next Dragon-type move used x2 damage only if used after this move
Usage Gap: Once every three rounds

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 07-03-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: fixing some weird wording -__-
Old 07-03-2011, 09:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

[-] Persian ()
Ability: Limber
Signature Move: Thunder Rotation
Description: Persian mainly learned this move for defensive purposes. When training as a Meowth, she decided to try and see how different movement affected attacks. When experimenting with Thunderbolt, the feline Pokémon tried spinning. At first it was only different bolts of electricity loosely flying around, but the movement was more controlled. Not being an Electric-type herself, it took Persian a long time a a ton of practice to master controlling the electricity. Now she spins on her back for a moment while using Thunderbolt, and within seconds a sphere of electricity surrounds the Classy Cat Pokémon. After it is formed, Persian is free to stand up and walk around within the sphere. In come areas its a smooth yellow glow while in others there are crackles of electricity. If special moves like Water Gun, Flamethrower, or Razor Leave are used, they just bounce off the sphere. If physical moves like Headbutt, Thunder Punch, or Iron Tail are used, then the Rotation is broken but the opponent's attack is canceled. When physically attacked, the attacker is damaged has a small chance of being paralyzed. Even though she has mastered this move by now, there is also a very small chance that Persian will become confused from the small amount of spinning required to form the Thunder Rotation. However, Persian cannot attack with anything but Electric-type moves while in the sphere for any other attack would cancel it. It also only lasts for one round unless a physical attack makes contact with the Rotation.
Type: Electric | Base Power: 95 | Accuracy: — | Classification: Special | Energy Modifier: 13
Effects: 5% chance of confusion for user; opponent only damaged if they make physical contact; 10% chance of PRZ if opponent makes physical contact; physical attacks are cancelled once they make contact with the electric sphere; lasts for one round unless attacked by physical attack; only Electric-type moves can be used without canceling the move

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 07-03-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: forgot the "e" in "every" >_<
Old 07-04-2011, 09:08 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Changing this one.

[Drakon] Fraxure ()
Ability: Mold Breaker
Signature Move: Dragon Heart
Description: As the only evolution line that is pure Dragon, Drakon embraces the type's unique powers. He is proud to be full Dragon and not mixing it with another type of element. The power of his type is unique, and he has learned how to manipulate it to his advantage. When he focuses on this unique power, he gets an dark violet aura around him. He feels his Dragon powers become stronger for a temporary time, but his strength increase. However, he can feel a part of him weaken, but that is nothing compared to the power surge he feels. He accepts this new power, embracing the Dragon in him with all his heart and soul.
Type: Dragon | Base Power: — | Accuracy: — | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 6
Effects: ATK and SATK + 2; DEF and SDEF - 1; next Dragon-type move used x2 damage only if used after this move
Quote:

[-] Persian ()
Ability: Limber
Signature Move: Thunder Rotation
Description: Persian mainly learned this move for defensive purposes. When training as a Meowth, she decided to try and see how different movement affected attacks. When experimenting with Thunderbolt, the feline Pokémon tried spinning. At first it was only different bolts of electricity loosely flying around, but the movement was more controlled. Not being an Electric-type herself, it took Persian a long time a a ton of practice to master controlling the electricity. Now she spins on her back for a moment while using Thunderbolt, and within seconds a sphere of electricity surrounds the Classy Cat Pokémon. After it is formed, Persian is free to stand up and walk around within the sphere. In come areas its a smooth yellow glow while in others there are crackles of electricity. If special moves like Water Gun, Flamethrower, or Razor Leave are used, they just bounce off the sphere. If physical moves like Headbutt, Thunder Punch, or Iron Tail are used, then the Rotation is broken but the opponent's attack is canceled. When physically attacked, the attacker is damaged has a small chance of being paralyzed. Even though she has mastered this move by now, there is also a very small chance that Persian will become confused from the small amount of spinning required to form the Thunder Rotation. However, Persian cannot attack with anything but Electric-type moves while in the sphere for any other attack would cancel it. It also only lasts for one round unless a physical attack makes contact with the Rotation.
Type: Electric | Base Power: 95 | Accuracy: — | Classification: Special | Energy Modifier: 13
Effects: 5% chance of confusion for user; opponent only damaged if they make physical contact; 10% chance of PRZ if opponent makes physical contact; physical attacks are cancelled once they make contact with the electric sphere; lasts for one round unless attacked by physical attack; only Electric-type moves can be used without canceling the move
Both Approved (1/3).
Old 07-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I give my approval to all standing signatures.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Elbub Offline

Signature Moves now only need two approvals. So anyone who has two approvals is free to use them. If somebody doesn't currently have the two needed, they can contact me. I don't want to go back checking and working it out; it'll just be easier if you tell me.

Activity Status: Off for the Summer. Activity will be up.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
Signature Moves now only need two approvals. So anyone who has two approvals is free to use them. If somebody doesn't currently have the two needed, they can contact me. I don't want to go back checking and working it out; it'll just be easier if you tell me.
Ily <3 This clearly will make a difference or two. Thanks, Elbub. (and any other imp peepz im missing out here)

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 07-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Name: Lampent

Signature Move: Dark Scream : Gravija

Description: Lampent's inner flame is always stable. By collecting the spirits of the fallen, the inner flame never dies out, nor does it increase exponentially in size. It could also sense when someone is about die. Because of this, not many Trainers own a Lampent, and it has always been hostile in the wild. However, due to these circumstances, an owned Lampent quickly grows attached to its Trainer, and tends to care a lot for them. Due to this, the inner flame might grow to an extend, and this might unlock its true powers. Power that is fed by feelings. Power that is strong. My Lampent here is such a delicate girl, and boy does she love me lots. I always cheer her to do her best in any battle, but if motivated enough, she goes to a trance mode. Lampent shuts itself, as her eyes glow white. The inner flame grows large, almost covering her entire glassy face. Depending on how she really feels at the point of time, the color of the flame would be different. Blue if sad, Red if angry, Orange if Happy, White if Neutral. Lampent then curls up and withdraws her arms closer to herself, and is encased in a purplish-black aura. The aura grows larger and larger and soon after, she breaks off from her trance mode, and wakes up only to let loose a huge deafening scream. The entire battlefield is blasted with the negative energy, and is then covered by a thick hazy fog. However, the real effect only affects the opponent. The opponents feel really heavy, almost twice their original mass, and they crash to the grounds. Lampent's hostile personality kicks in, as she hovers over to her opponents and gives off a slight smirk. Look up. Look up at the Pokemon who rips off the souls of the others for a living. Moments later, Lampent goes on a silence mode for a while.

Type: Ghost
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:

• Multi-hit moves like Earthquake, Surf, and etc will do an additional 5% damage. Other Multi-hit moves can be found here.
  • Opponents with ability Levitate is null voided.
  • Lampent can't use any voice-specific moves for the next 3 rounds.
  • Always goes last in terms of execution (Priority -8).

Last edited by Trainer17; 07-09-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Elbub Offline

Quote:

Description: Lampent's inner flame is always stable. By collecting the spirits of the fallen, the inner flame never dies out, nor does it increase exponentially in size. It could also sense when someone is about die. Because of this, not many Trainers own a Lampent, and it has always been hostile in the wild. However, due to these circumstances, an owned Lampent quickly grows attached to its Trainer, and tends to care a lot for them. Due to this, the inner flame might grow to an extend, and this might unlock its true powers. Power that is fed by feelings. Power that is strong. My Lampent here is such a delicate girl, and boy does she love me lots. I always cheer her to do her best in any battle, but if motivated enough, she goes to a trance mode. Lampent shuts itself, as her eyes glow white. The inner flame grows large, almost covering her entire glassy face. Depending on how she really feels at the point of time, the color of the flame would be different. Blue if sad, Red if angry, Orange if Happy, White if Neutral. Lampent then curls up and withdraws her arms closer to herself, and is encased in a purplish-black aura. The aura grows larger and larger and soon after, she breaks off from her trance mode, and wakes up only to let loose a huge deafening scream. The entire battlefield is blasted with the negative energy, and is then covered by a thick hazy fog. However, the real effect only affects the opponent. The opponents feel really heavy, almost twice their original mass, and they crash to the grounds. Lampent's hostile personality kicks in, as she hovers over to her opponents and gives off a slight smirk. Look up. Look up at the Pokemon who rips off the souls of the others for a living. Moments later, Lampent goes on a silence mode for a while.

Effects:

• Multi-hit moves like Earthquake, Surf, and etc will do an additional 5% damage. Other Multi-hit moves can be found here.

Considering I helped you with some decisions on this, I think it would be weird if I didn't approve this. And it looks even better than I expected :D I want a Litwick now :(

Activity Status: Off for the Summer. Activity will be up.

Last edited by Elbub; 07-09-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:13 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:

Effects:

That... looks really cool. Approved (2/2)
Old 07-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Okay, I'm back like I said I would. I evolved some of my Pokemon, and I'd like to boost their Signature moves a lil bit. A lot of consultation was done, so I hope this gets approved sooner than I expect. -holds bribe money-

[None] Chandelure
Ability: Flame Body
Obtained: Starter
Evolve Litwick: Here
Evolve Lampent: Here
Signature move:
Spoiler:
Dark Scream : Gravija

Description: Chandelure's inner flame has always been stable ever since its birth, as a Litwick. By collecting the spirits of the fallen, the inner flame never dies out, nor does it increase exponentially in size. It could also sense when someone is about die. Because of this, not many Trainers own a Pokemon from this species family line, and it has always been regarded hostile in the wild. However, due to these circumstances, Litwick or any of its Evolution quickly grows attached to its Trainer, and tends to care a lot for them. The inner flame might grow to an extend, and this might unlock its true powers. Power that is fed by feelings. Power that is strong. My Chandelure here is such a delicate girl, and does she love me lots. I always cheer her to do her best in any battle, but if motivated enough, she goes to a trance mode. She shuts herself, as her eyes glow white. The inner flame grows large, almost covering her entire glassy face. Depending on how she really feels at the point of time, the color of the flame would be different. Blue if Sad, Red if Angry, Orange if Happy, White if Neutral. Chandelure then curls up and withdraws her 'arms' closer to herself, and is encased in a purplish-black aura. The aura grows larger and larger and soon after, she breaks off from her trance mode, and wakes up only to let loose a huge deafening scream. The entire battlefield is blasted with the negative energy, and is then covered by a thick hazy fog. However, the real effect is only after the opponents, though. The opponents feel really heavy, almost twice their original mass, and they crash to the grounds. Chandelure's hostile personality kicks in, as she hovers over to her opponents and gives off a slight smirk. Look up. Look up at the Pokemon who rips off the souls of the others for a living. Moments later, She goes on a silence mode for a while.

Effects:

• Multi-hit moves like Earthquake, Surf, and etc will do an additional 9% damage. Other Multi-hit moves can be found here.
  • Chandelure can't use any voice-specific moves for the next 3 rounds.

---

[None] Vanilluxe
Ability: Ice Body
Evolved Vanillite: Here
Evolved Vanillish: Here
Signature Move:
Spoiler:
Ice-Make

Description: Ice-Make is a Caster-Type Move which utilizes the element of ice. Vanilluxe can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used offensively or defensively. Outside of combat, the user can also change his surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make Magic. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animate ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be more quickly cast than Static Ice-Make. Vanilluxe makes use of both types, depending on the situation he's in of course. When using this signature move, you must take note of Vanillish's Health to know whether the Ice-Make becomes Static Ice-Make or Dynamic Ice-Make.

If Health is above 30%, it is Static Ice-Make

Why? Vanilluxe is cool and isn't bothered at all by its opponent yet, due to its health being above 30%.

Type: Ice
Classification: Status
Effects: There are 5 Effects overall, but only 1 will come into play.

Ice-Make Lance: Atk and Sp.Atk +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Shield: Def and Sp.Def +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Geyser: Speed and Eva +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Floor: Opponent/s Accuracy -2 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Dummy: Creates an identical Ice Dummy of itself to distract the opponent [25%] (Doesn't affect health like sub)

If Health is below 30%, it is Dynamic Ice-Make

Why? Vanilluxe has now lost over two thirds or even worse of its health, and feels threatened by its opponent. It now goes into a power mode, making it a Dynamic Ice-Make.

RNG or User Choose: User Choose
Classification: ??

Ice-Make Eagle: The opponents are barraged with ice Eagles. Does 11% damage to every opponent in field. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Hedgehog: Vanilluxe is encased in a spiky coating. Damage done to it is 1/3 the original damage rounded down. (Will last for 2 rounds)
Ice-Make Snow Tiger: Two huge ice claws appear from the sides of Vanilluxe and slashes through the opponent. Does 13% damage to opponent without fail. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Snow Ape: Calls forth a territorial Snow Ape, which summons Hail for 5 rounds.
Ice-Make Angel: An angel-like sculpture from the heavens. Heals Vanilluxe at 8% for 2 rounds. (not affected by Health Restriction rules)

Usage Gap: Once per battle; Only either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make can be used, not both.

[None] Volcarona
Obtained: Trivia
Evolved Larvesta: Here
Signature move:
Spoiler:
Hidden Fire Form : Crimson Lotus Phoenix Swords

Description: When it was larvae-like in its previous form, Volcarona was fragile and prone to lose in a battle if the Trainer didn't know how to utilize him properly. With tiny legs and a huge head, Volcarona's former couldn't rely entirely on its movement to be speedy and steady every time. Thus, it decides to turn its attention in manipulating part of the type it's assigned with, Fire. If it can't get too close to the opponent, it will direct its flames to them. Volcarona recalls through the tough ages it went through, up until the point where it was fortunate enough to have awakened his Hidden Fire Form. These legendary forms differ from one kind to another. Once this move is called, Volcarona remembers the hardship it went through, and stops whatever he's doing. His orange colored wings starts flapping about vigorously, causing a small gust storm. Then, directing his attention in gathering energy around him. He then begins to feed on the newly formed energy nuclei. Intense heat starts building up inside, as his eyes glow fiery red in color to intimidate his opponent, for a short while. He ignites his entire body with the newly found power from within. The two evolved horns at the sides of his head begins shooting out golden colored flames, which then start molding into swords. Volcarona then uses four tiny legs and directs the swords out of the horns and make them circle in a 360 degree formation right in front of himself. All five swords take a quick aim at the opponent and with a blink of an eye, the golden phoenix swords then thrust into the opponent, dealing damage and has the chance of even causing the BRN status. Due to its flight abilities, and maneuverability, the Sword's power and accuracy aren't ones to be trifled with. (Doesn't affect Fire type of course).

Effects:

• First 3 Swords do 2% damage each.
  • First 4 Swords always hit.
  • 4th Sword and 5th Sword deal a damage of 3% each
  • 5th Sword has an accuracy of 75% (76 and above misses)

Should all 5 swords hit perfectly, opponent is BRN'd. Should 5th Sword miss, the opponent is spared of being BRN'd.

Changes are in BOLD.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:57 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Okay, I'm back like I said I would. I evolved some of my Pokemon, and I'd like to boost their Signature moves a lil bit. A lot of consultation was done, so I hope this gets approved sooner than I expect. -holds bribe money-

[None] Chandelure
Signature move:
Spoiler:

Description: Chandelure's inner flame has always been stable ever since its birth, as a Litwick. By collecting the spirits of the fallen, the inner flame never dies out, nor does it increase exponentially in size. It could also sense when someone is about die. Because of this, not many Trainers own a Pokemon from this species family line, and it has always been regarded hostile in the wild. However, due to these circumstances, Litwick or any of its Evolution quickly grows attached to its Trainer, and tends to care a lot for them. The inner flame might grow to an extend, and this might unlock its true powers. Power that is fed by feelings. Power that is strong. My Chandelure here is such a delicate girl, and does she love me lots. I always cheer her to do her best in any battle, but if motivated enough, she goes to a trance mode. She shuts herself, as her eyes glow white. The inner flame grows large, almost covering her entire glassy face. Depending on how she really feels at the point of time, the color of the flame would be different. Blue if Sad, Red if Angry, Orange if Happy, White if Neutral. Chandelure then curls up and withdraws her 'arms' closer to herself, and is encased in a purplish-black aura. The aura grows larger and larger and soon after, she breaks off from her trance mode, and wakes up only to let loose a huge deafening scream. The entire battlefield is blasted with the negative energy, and is then covered by a thick hazy fog. However, the real effect is only after the opponents, though. The opponents feel really heavy, almost twice their original mass, and they crash to the grounds. Chandelure's hostile personality kicks in, as she hovers over to her opponents and gives off a slight smirk. Look up. Look up at the Pokemon who rips off the souls of the others for a living. Moments later, She goes on a silence mode for a while.

Effects:

• Multi-hit moves like Earthquake, Surf, and etc will do an additional 9% damage. Other Multi-hit moves can be found here.

---

[None] Vanilluxe
Signature Move:
Spoiler:
Ice-Make

Description: Ice-Make is a Caster-Type Move which utilizes the element of ice. Vanilluxe can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used offensively or defensively. Outside of combat, the user can also change his surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make Magic. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animate ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be more quickly cast than Static Ice-Make. Vanilluxe makes use of both types, depending on the situation he's in of course. When using this signature move, you must take note of Vanillish's Health to know whether the Ice-Make becomes Static Ice-Make or Dynamic Ice-Make.

Why? Vanilluxe is cool and isn't bothered at all by its opponent yet, due to its health being above 30%.

Ice-Make Dummy: Creates an identical Ice Dummy of itself to distract the opponent [25%] (Doesn't affect health like sub)

Why? Vanilluxe has now lost over two thirds or even worse of its health, and feels threatened by its opponent. It now goes into a power mode, making it a Dynamic Ice-Make.

Ice-Make Eagle: The opponents are barraged with ice Eagles. Does 11% damage to every opponent in field. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Hedgehog: Vanilluxe is encased in a spiky coating. Damage done to it is 1/3 the original damage rounded down. (Will last for 2 rounds)
Ice-Make Snow Tiger: Two huge ice claws appear from the sides of Vanilluxe and slashes through the opponent. Does 13% damage to opponent without fail. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Snow Ape: Calls forth a territorial Snow Ape, which summons Hail for 5 rounds.
Ice-Make Angel: An angel-like sculpture from the heavens. Heals Vanilluxe at 8% for 2 rounds. (not affected by Health Restriction rules)

Usage Gap: Once per battle; Only either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make can be used, not both.

[None] Volcarona
Signature move:
Spoiler:

Description: When it was larvae-like in its previous form, Volcarona was fragile and prone to lose in a battle if the Trainer didn't know how to utilize him properly. With tiny legs and a huge head, Volcarona's former couldn't rely entirely on its movement to be speedy and steady every time. Thus, it decides to turn its attention in manipulating part of the type it's assigned with, Fire. If it can't get too close to the opponent, it will direct its flames to them. Volcarona recalls through the tough ages it went through, up until the point where it was fortunate enough to have awakened his Hidden Fire Form. These legendary forms differ from one kind to another. Once this move is called, Volcarona remembers the hardship it went through, and stops whatever he's doing. His orange colored wings starts flapping about vigorously, causing a small gust storm. Then, directing his attention in gathering energy around him. He then begins to feed on the newly formed energy nuclei. Intense heat starts building up inside, as his eyes glow fiery red in color to intimidate his opponent, for a short while. He ignites his entire body with the newly found power from within. The two evolved horns at the sides of his head begins shooting out golden colored flames, which then start molding into swords. Volcarona then uses four tiny legs and directs the swords out of the horns and make them circle in a 360 degree formation right in front of himself. All five swords take a quick aim at the opponent and with a blink of an eye, the golden phoenix swords then thrust into the opponent, dealing damage and has the chance of even causing the BRN status. Due to its flight abilities, and maneuverability, the Sword's power and accuracy aren't ones to be trifled with. (Doesn't affect Fire type of course).

Effects:

Should all 5 swords hit perfectly, opponent is BRN'd. Should 5th Sword miss, the opponent is spared of being BRN'd.

Changes are in BOLD.
All Approved (1/2).
Old 07-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:

[None] Chandelure
Signature move:
Spoiler:

Effects:

---

[None] Vanilluxe
Signature Move:
Spoiler:
Ice-Make

[None] Volcarona
Signature move:
Spoiler:

Effects:

Changes are in BOLD.
Approved. (2/2)

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 08-02-2011 at 04:30 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

In retrospect editing it in to the last post was stupid of me.

[Lennon] Hydreigon (M)
Ability: Hustle
Stats: N/A
Signature Move: Heads of the Hydra-Capita Novem
Type: Dark | BP: N/A | Accuracy: N/A | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 7+2 per action
Description: The mighty Hydreigon's three heads are well known for their unique individuality. Other Pokemon with multiple heads are often quite single-minded, even when the three heads have distinct personalities. Hydreigon's secondary heads, though, are capable of thinking for themselves and having individual thought, though they have no control. What is less well known is that, once upon a time, Hydreigon's ancestors had not three heads, but nine, each representing a different type. History and natural evolution, however, dictated that a creature with nine heads, all with equal control, could not possibly survive as a species, indecisive that it was. It was eventually whittled down to three, with the Dark type head being dominant and overpowering the Fire and Electric typing of the remaining two.

Lennon, due to the intense spiritual training undertaken by the Omega Squadron of Lord Fedora, is able to tap into the dormant energy that his Dark type powers suppressed, which once belonged to his ancestor's other eight heads. By releasing it, he is able to form a semblance of the ancient Hydra, taking in the elements around him. His right arm is engulfed by flames. His left arm glows bright yellow, and sparks with electricity. Sand, dirt, mud, any form of earth nearby forms into a serpent-like neck and head and attaches to his left shoulder. The exception to this is solid stone, which itself rises and joins to the right shoulder as a head of rock. Water, taken from the air if no ready source is available, creates the next head, positioned directly above the right arm. Another head of water forms opposite that, but freezes itself, creating a still-mobile but solid ice head. The seventh head is created from pure energy from the other side, ghostly energy, which creates a translucent purple head and neck below the left arm. The surrounding air moves and forms into a self-contained cyclone, shaped into another head which forms beneath the right arm. It requires significant time and focus to create them all, and so often is only activated in phases.

Effects: When this attack is used, Lennon gains the use of two additional heads, specified when the attack is ordered. While it is active, Lennon gains access to a physical attack from any of the heads he has active: Fire, Water, Electric, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Flying, or Ice. This attack has 50 BP, 95 accuracy, and is treated as having STAB. Additionally, each head has 10 HP, and can be attacked directly by the opponent. If a head is destroyed, Lennon is no longer able to use its attack. Each head can only be summoned once in a battle. When this mode is active Lennon loses two energy per action.
Usage Gap: Once every three rounds, 4 times total in one battle

Note: While this can be particularly powerful and versatile, notice how costly it is as well.

[Axeface] Haxorus (M)
Ability: Rivalry
Signature Move: Blades of the Ancient Warrior-Praesent Laminae
Type: Dragon | Base Power: N/A | Accuracy: N/A | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 7+1 per action
Description: In the time before humans, Haxorus were not part of the warrior class; they were the warrior class. Their blades were so powerful, and so sharp, that none could match them in physical battle save another Haxorus. These blades adorned not only their faces, but their arms, legs and tails as well. They were built for battle, true blood knights, always searching for one who could defeat them.

Axeface, due to the intense spiritual training undertaken by the Omega Squadron of Lord Fedora, has the ability to call on that spirit of fire, the ferocious, unstoppable blades of his ancestors which instilled fear into the hearts of all who challenged them. The axe blades on his face glow indigo, engulfed by the light. He raises his hands up to them, on the inside, and presses his wrists against them before pulling away sharply, carrying the energy with him. His tail arcs backwards, and he presses the blades against it as well, copying them onto its end. He does the same for his ankles, and then assumes a ready position. The energy fades away, leaving perfect copies of the axe blades on his face running down the sides of his arms and legs and extending from his tail.

Effects: Lennon loses 2 energy for each action taken while this mode is active. While it is active, Axeface's attack is increased by 2. The moves Protect, Detect, Endure, Quick Guard and Wide Guard have no effect against physical attacks. Any iteration of a Substitute is destroyed instantly by a physical attack regardless of how much damage it would do or how much health the Substitute has left. This mode cannot be ended while Axeface remains in battle.

[Majesty] Kingdra (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Signature Move: Waters of the Great Dragon: Infernus Maris
Type: Water | Base Power: 150 | Accuracy: 70 | Classification: Special | Energy Modifier: 11
Description: Kingdra's body is a testament to times long past. While the fins on its back are often considered beautiful, and its thin form is a natural streamlining over Seadra, Kingdra's name is not merely for show. In ancient times, before the great war between Groudon and Kyogre, and the War of Kings between Reshiram and Zekrom, Kingdra were known as the Great Dragon of the Sea. Able to reach enormous sizes, with beautiful wings and vibrant horns, able to command the ocean at a whim, the Kingdra of the past were among the most powerful beings alive, although at a distant second to even the least of Legendaries. But then came the Great Wars. The land and sea shrank perpetually, lightning and fire rent the earth apart, and the world plunged into chaos. Only the smaller Pokemon, more easily able to hide from the destruction which raged above, were able to survive, including the weaker form of Kingdra we know today, a subspecies which took thousands of years of aging and survival to reach the size and power of the Great Dragon.

Majesty, due to the intense spiritual training undertaken by the Omega Squadron of Lord Fedora, is able to call upon the ancient powers of her demigod ancestors. Though her own strength and size will likely never reach near that of the Great Dragons, she can still utilize one of their most fearsome powers-perfect command of the oceans themselves. In most Kingdra this manifests itself naturally in the formation of whirlpools, but Majesty can take it even farther. Within the nearest large body of water, a construct will form, taking on the shape of the Great Dragons of old-similar to a Kingdra, but with great wings in place of fins and bearing two large horns on its head in place of the antennae. The construct, once formed, will fly out of the water, and target Majesty's enemy. It then flies forward, charging into the target with incredible force. That same force will also cause most of the water to spray back up into the air, where Majesty's power will create one last effect, forcing the water to come back down at a slow pace as rain.

Effects: This attack can only be used near a large body of water. The weather turns rainy for two rounds after this attack is completed.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 08-02-2011 at 06:20 AM.
Closed Thread