Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Yeah, it is the first scenario :)

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Riverspire the Omastar [M]
Signature Move: Turnpike Counter
Description: As a revived fossil Pokemon, Riverspire knew that if he wanted to stay alive, he needed to find more use of his shell.His spikes were limited to what they could do, maxing out at around three techniques. He had a hard heavy shell with spikes on it...that's when he figured out he could use them together, since he wasn't the most nimble of Pokemon to avoid attacks. He figured, if he could take a few direct attacks, his foe was going to regret trying to karate chop him the next time.

By simply tucking his body as far into his shell as he could, Riverspire leaves himself to his opponent's attack, however, makes it so that when they hit him physically, they can't avoid his spikes on his shell. That way, they take some damage as recoil. This only works for physical contact attacks however, but anything to give his foes some sting and some have even walked away with less punch than usual because they happened to hit those spikes in just a certain way.
Type: Rock
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 5
Effects:
-Foe's oncoming attack after this technique has been used is guarantee'd to hit.
-Causes 1/4 recoil damage for contact physical moves only to the foe. [Moves such as Thunderpunch are affeted, moves such as Earthquake are not. If move already has recoil damage involved, this is added onto that damage]
-DEF +1 for Riverspire only for when this technique is used.
-May lower foe's attack. [10% chance]
Usage Gap: Once per round

Uh...do I need to wait for my other one to be approved before I post another...? >_>
Old 06-21-2011, 10:04 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Description: As a revived fossil Pokemon, Riverspire knew that if he wanted to stay alive, he needed to find more use of his shell.His spikes were limited to what they could do, maxing out at around three techniques. He had a hard heavy shell with spikes on it...that's when he figured out he could use them together, since he wasn't the most nimble of Pokemon to avoid attacks. He figured, if he could take a few direct attacks, his foe was going to regret trying to karate chop him the next time.

By simply tucking his body as far into his shell as he could, Riverspire leaves himself to his opponent's attack, however, makes it so that when they hit him physically, they can't avoid his spikes on his shell. That way, they take some damage as recoil. This only works for physical contact attacks however, but anything to give his foes some sting and some have even walked away with less punch than usual because they happened to hit those spikes in just a certain way.
Effects:
-Foe's oncoming attack after this technique has been used is guarantee'd to hit.
-Causes 1/4 recoil damage for contact physical moves only to the foe. [Moves such as Thunderpunch are affeted, moves such as Earthquake are not. If move already has recoil damage involved, this is added onto that damage]

Uh...do I need to wait for my other one to be approved before I post another...? >_>
Wow, this is really interesting and I quite like it! I say Approved. :) (1/3)

And no, you didn't have to wait until this was Approved. xD As long as each Sig move was posted seperatly, then it's fine. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Okay, so time to give this a shot.

Name: Vanillite
Signature Move: Ice-Make
Description: Ice-Make is a Caster-Type Move which utilizes the element of ice. Vanillite can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used offensively or defensively. Outside of combat, the user can also change his surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make Magic. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animate ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be more quickly cast than Static Ice-Make. Vanillite makes use of both types, depending on the situation he's in of course. When using this move, you must take note of Vanillite's Health to know whether the Ice-Make becomes Static Ice-Make or Dynamic Ice-Make.

If Health is above 50%, it is Static Ice-Make

Why? Vanillite is cool and isn't bothered at all by its opponent yet, due to its health being above 50%, it teases its opponent by using one of the following effects when Static Ice-Make is used.

Type: Ice
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects: There are 5 Effects overall, but only 1 will come into play.

Ice-Make Lance: Atk and Sp.Atk +1
Ice-Make Shield: Def and Sp.Def +1
Ice-Make Geyser: Speed and Eva +1
Ice-Make Floor: Opponent/s Accuracy -2
Ice-Make Dummy: Gains 1 Ice Substitute [15%] look-a-like. (Own health not affected by this)

If Health is below 50%, it is Dynamic Ice-Make

Why? Vanillite has lost half of its health or even worse, and feels threatened by its opponent. It now goes into a power mode, making it a Dynamic Ice-Make.

Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10

Ice-Make Eagle: The opponents are barraged with ice Eagles. Does 9% damage to every opponent in field.
Ice-Make Hedgehog: Vanillite is encased in a spiky coating. Damage done to Vanillite is 1/4 the original damage(rounded down).
Ice-Make Snow Tiger: Two huge ice claws appear from the sides of Vanillite and slashes through the opponent. Does 10% damage to opponent without fail.
Ice-Make Snow Ape: Calls forth a territorial Snow Ape, which summons Hail for 3 rounds.
Ice-Make Angel: An angel-like sculpture from the heavens. Heals Vanillite at 7% for 2 rounds.

Usage Gap: Only once per battle : Either when Vanillite has above 50% health or below 50% health.
Seems a bit overpowered... I don't know what suggestions to make, but I'd say that you should kinda dumb it down. xD Also, I'm assuming that which Ice-Maker move is used is detrmined by the RNG..? Pending.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Edited my previous signature move majorly, with much more specific details. This has been done with consultation from Nic aka Elbub.

Description: Ice-Make is a Caster-Type Move which utilizes the element of ice. Vanillite can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used offensively or defensively. Outside of combat, the user can also change his surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make Magic. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animate ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be more quickly cast than Static Ice-Make. Vanillite makes use of both types, depending on the situation he's in of course. When using this move, you must take note of Vanillite's Health to know whether the Ice-Make becomes Static Ice-Make or Dynamic Ice-Make.

If Health is above 30%, it is Static Ice-Make

Why? Vanillite is cool and isn't bothered at all by its opponent yet, due to its health being above 30%.

Energy Modifier: 9

Ice-Make Lance: Atk and Sp.Atk +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Shield: Def and Sp.Def +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Geyser: Speed and Eva +1 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Floor: Opponent/s Accuracy -2 (Will last for 3 rounds)
Ice-Make Dummy: Creates an identical Ice Dummy of itself to distract the opponent [15%] (Doesn't affect health like sub)

If Health is below 30%, it is Dynamic Ice-Make

Why? Vanillite has now lost over two thirds or even worse of its health, and feels threatened by its opponent. It now goes into a power mode, making it a Dynamic Ice-Make.

Classification: ??

Ice-Make Eagle: The opponents are barraged with ice Eagles. Does 9% damage to every opponent in field. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Hedgehog: Vanillite is encased in a spiky coating. Damage done to Vanillite is 1/3 the original damage rounded down. (Will last for 2 rounds)
Ice-Make Snow Tiger: Two huge ice claws appear from the sides of Vanillite and slashes through the opponent. Does 10% damage to opponent without fail. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Snow Ape: Calls forth a territorial Snow Ape, which summons Hail for 3 rounds.
Ice-Make Angel: An angel-like sculpture from the heavens. Heals Vanillite at 5% for 2 rounds. (not affected by Health Restriction rules)

Usage Gap: Once per battle; Only either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make can be used, not both.

The Effects are not RNG'd and I get to choose one of those five when either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make is in play.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-23-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Getting rid of the old one and re-submitting it with a few changes since there were a few things that just bothered me shortly after it was originally accepted.

[Surge] Houndoom ()
Ability: Flash Fire
Obtained: Starter - evolved
Signature Move: Ice-Flamethrower
Description: Due to scientific experiments done on Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. However, instead of learning the different type of moves he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but the flames are colored in different shades of blue instead of the more common orange colors. Also, since Surge isn't an ice-type Pokémon, he is unable to use the move one after the other. He has to allow his body to regain the blue flame that the attack uses. Other than being able to be an ice-type move, it's just like any other Flamethrower when it comes to power and accuracy.
Type: Fire/Ice | Base Power: 95 | Accuracy: 100 | Classification: Special | Energy Modifier: 8 if Fire/13 if Ice
Effects: Ice-Flamethrower has a 50% chance of being a fire-type move and 50% chance of being ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
Usage Gap: Once every other round
I have edited this post because I put in some numbers in the Compendium, and since this signature move is pretty much either Flamethrower or Ice Beam, but in the form of blue flames, I made the changes I felt were needed.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-24-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:32 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I hope it's alright that I post this :3

[Drakon] Fraxure ()
Ability: Mold Breaker
Signature Move: Dragon Heart
Description: As the only evolution line that is pure Dragon, Drakon embraces the type's unique powers. He is proud to be full Dragon and not mixing it with another type of element. The power of his type is unique, and he has learned how to manipulate it to his advantage. When he focuses on this unique power, he gets an dark violet aura around him. He feels his Dragon powers become stronger for a temporary time, but his special strength and defense increase. However, he can feel a part of him weaken, but that is nothing compared to the power surge he feels. He accepts this new power, embracing the Dragon in him with all his heart and soul.
Type: Dragon | Base Power: — | Accuracy: — | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 6
Effects: SPATK and SPDEF + 2; ATK and DEF - 1; next Dragon-type move used x2 damage
Usage Gap: Once every two rounds

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

[Pikachen] Pikachu (M)
Ability: Static
Signature Move: You've Called Down the Thunder
Description: Be very afraid, for Pikachen is especially gifted in the art of electricity. He has long since learned that since rain can be highly advantageous to him in some situations - aka, when using Thunder - he has dedicated himself to learning how to make a special type of storm that, in a battle, will not only help him to be more accurate with one of his favorite moves, but also will give him aid in damaging his opponent. To use this move, he summons a storm in the usual Rain Dance way - but this time, he sends a burst of electricity from his tail and into the sky. This energy will return itself as lightning as the battle wears on, striking all battlers randomly and painfully. After this electric burst, however, Pikachen's electricity is somewhat spent, and he cannot use another surge of this magnitude again.
Type: Electric
Base Power: 40 for each bolt.
Accuracy: N/A
Classification: UM, Special? Status? :/ The bolts are Special...
Energy Modifier: 15
Effects: Here's how to calculate it:
Pikachen uses; roll 1-3. For that many rounds - rounds, including the current one - this attack will be in effect. During effect, roll 1-5 for each Pokemon on the field. If 1-3, this Pokemon is hit by a bolt.
These bolts of lightning do not effect electric or ground types. This weather cannot be negated by other weather-altering moves.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

[Alnara] Lucario (F)
Ability: Inner Focus
Signature Move: Sharpen Strength
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her strength. When Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on both of her attack stats, as well as her Speed. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, her stats are cemented for the duration of the battle, and they cannot be negated (ie Haze) or changed (ie Swords Dance, Growl). Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
Type: Fighting
Accuracy: ERM.
(N/A)
Energy Modifier: 11
Effects: Raises Alnara's ATK, SATK, and SPD by two points apiece and lowers DEF and SDEF by two points apiece. Cements Alnara's stats where they stand for the duration of the battle. Move fails if Alnara is above 50% HP.

[Freaky Blimp] *Drifblim (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Signature Move: Drift 'n Drop
Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her four giant weird spiky arms around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
Type: Flying
Base Power: For Pokemon she can lift very high (1 < x < 100): 120
For Pokemon she cannot lift very high: (100 < x < 200): 85
Accuracy: 70
Energy Modifier: None.
Effects: Lowers Freaky's Speed and Evasion by two levels for three rounds.
Usage Gap: Once per four rounds.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-28-2011, 11:49 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Gami the Druddigon [F]
Signature Move: Internal Mediation
Description: Dex Entry - Druddigon:
'It warms its body by absorbing sunlight with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move.'
Gami figured if she gets slower with the cold, she could get faster in the sun. Sun is fun time for Gami and whenever she feels those warm rays on her backside, that's when she decides to let loose. By using the nice warm weather outside, she uses the energy to make herself faster and less of a target and wasn't expected to be hit much. However, in colder weather, she does slow down and is easier to hit, however, expecting such, she is prepared to defend herself. The effects last the entire battle.
Type: Dragon
Energy Modifier: 8
Effects:
The following stats change under certain weather effects and change with the weather effects for the entire battle after use. Additional status changes still apply:
Intense sunlight: DEF & SP DEF -2 SPD & EVAD +2
Hailstorm: DEF & SP DEF +1 SPD & EVAD -2
Heavy Rain: DEF & SP DEF +2 SPD & EVAD -1
Sandstorm: DEF & SP DEF -1 SPD & EVAD +1
Should Gami come under FROZEN status, DEF, SP DEF, EVAD are all lowered by 2 stages. Speed will be lowered by 2 stages for one round if Gami should survive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC View Post
The first bit means that for 5 rounds after this is used, the enemy takes a small bit of damage, similar to Fire Spin, Whirlpool (I think) and Twister (I think).

The second bit means that the opponent is hit of 65 BP. Then this 'Fire Spin'-like attack commences for 5 turns. On the turn this ends, instead of taking HP away, the opponent is hit for a 40 BP move.

EDIT: Got told to repost this with correct terminology by 3m0. Some of it has been slightly changed, too. We talked on AIM.

Signature Move: Aqua Typhoon
Description: Kingdra's Pokédex entry states that whenever Kingdra awakes, it creates tornadoes. After Seadra awakes from sleeping, this move must be used. As her eyes snap open, she creates a typhoon from her snout. This torrent of water spirals up high in the sky, using any available water source (as long as there is one). The enemy takes a hit at first, then each round loses 3 health [6 health if x2 weak, and 9 health if x4 weak]. This lasts for 5 rounds. During this period, no moves requiring a water source may be used, such as Surf. When it is finished, the water crashes back down to the arena and the opponent gets hit again (although less powerfully) by the wave. On this second hit, this takes up my action. Basically, an awesome version of Whirlpool.

In summary, hits opponent for 65 BP, damages opponent a little bit for 5 rounds, then another 40 BP attack.

Type: Water
Base Power: 65 on the first hit, 40 on the second.
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Special Attack
Energy Modifier: N/A
Effects: Damages opponent for 5 rounds, no moves requiring water source can be used in this period.
Usage Gap: Once a battle.

Quote:

Effects:

Quote:
Edited my previous signature move majorly, with much more specific details. This has been done with consultation from Nic aka Elbub.

Why? Vanillite is cool and isn't bothered at all by its opponent yet, due to its health being above 30%.

Ice-Make Dummy: Creates an identical Ice Dummy of itself to distract the opponent [15%] (Doesn't affect health like sub)

Why? Vanillite has now lost over two thirds or even worse of its health, and feels threatened by its opponent. It now goes into a power mode, making it a Dynamic Ice-Make.

Ice-Make Eagle: The opponents are barraged with ice Eagles. Does 9% damage to every opponent in field. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Hedgehog: Vanillite is encased in a spiky coating. Damage done to Vanillite is 1/3 the original damage rounded down. (Will last for 2 rounds)
Ice-Make Snow Tiger: Two huge ice claws appear from the sides of Vanillite and slashes through the opponent. Does 10% damage to opponent without fail. (One Round; On that round when executed)
Ice-Make Angel: An angel-like sculpture from the heavens. Heals Vanillite at 5% for 2 rounds. (not affected by Health Restriction rules)

Usage Gap: Once per battle; Only either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make can be used, not both.

The Effects are not RNG'd and I get to choose one of those five when either Static or Dynamic Ice-Make is in play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Getting rid of the old one and re-submitting it with a few changes since there were a few things that just bothered me shortly after it was originally accepted.

[Surge] Houndoom ()
Description: Due to scientific experiments done on Surge when he was just an egg, his DNA was slightly altered. Not only did the experiments leave him with unnatural cobalt blue eyes, he was also able to learn ice-type moves. However, instead of learning the different type of moves he learned how to infuse the elements of fire and ice, thus creating the Ice-Flamethrower. It is similar to the original fire-type move, but the flames are colored in different shades of blue instead of the more common orange colors. Also, since Surge isn't an ice-type Pokémon, he is unable to use the move one after the other. He has to allow his body to regain the blue flame that the attack uses. Other than being able to be an ice-type move, it's just like any other Flamethrower when it comes to power and accuracy.
Type: Fire/Ice | Base Power: 95 | Accuracy: 100 | Classification: Special | Energy Modifier: 8 if Fire/13 if Ice
Effects: Ice-Flamethrower has a 50% chance of being a fire-type move and 50% chance of being ice-type. If it ends up being fire-type, there is a 10% chance of slightly burning the opponent. On the flip side, there is a 10% chance of freezing the opponent if the attack's element is ice.
I have edited this post because I put in some numbers in the Compendium, and since this signature move is pretty much either Flamethrower or Ice Beam, but in the form of blue flames, I made the changes I felt were needed.
Quote:

[Drakon] Fraxure ()
Description: As the only evolution line that is pure Dragon, Drakon embraces the type's unique powers. He is proud to be full Dragon and not mixing it with another type of element. The power of his type is unique, and he has learned how to manipulate it to his advantage. When he focuses on this unique power, he gets an dark violet aura around him. He feels his Dragon powers become stronger for a temporary time, but his special strength and defense increase. However, he can feel a part of him weaken, but that is nothing compared to the power surge he feels. He accepts this new power, embracing the Dragon in him with all his heart and soul.
Type: Dragon | Base Power: — | Accuracy: — | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 6
Effects: SPATK and SPDEF + 2; ATK and DEF - 1; next Dragon-type move used x2 damage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

[Pikachen] Pikachu (M)
Description: Be very afraid, for Pikachen is especially gifted in the art of electricity. He has long since learned that since rain can be highly advantageous to him in some situations - aka, when using Thunder - he has dedicated himself to learning how to make a special type of storm that, in a battle, will not only help him to be more accurate with one of his favorite moves, but also will give him aid in damaging his opponent. To use this move, he summons a storm in the usual Rain Dance way - but this time, he sends a burst of electricity from his tail and into the sky. This energy will return itself as lightning as the battle wears on, striking all battlers randomly and painfully. After this electric burst, however, Pikachen's electricity is somewhat spent, and he cannot use another surge of this magnitude again.
Pikachen uses; roll 1-3. For that many rounds - rounds, including the current one - this attack will be in effect. During effect, roll 1-5 for each Pokemon on the field. If 1-3, this Pokemon is hit by a bolt.
These bolts of lightning do not effect electric or ground types. This weather cannot be negated by other weather-altering moves.

[Alnara] Lucario (F)
Description: Alnara has, well, a strong heart. She is bold and she knows how to face up to her fears. She is a brave warrior, and her bravery can help her out at times. Whenever she is in trouble (below 50% health) she can utter a prayer to Arceus to increase the attribute she values most: her strength. When Arceus hears her, she gains +2 on both of her attack stats, as well as her Speed. However, Arceus, being fair, also decreases her defenses by 1 point. Once Alnara uses this move, her stats are cemented for the duration of the battle, and they cannot be negated (ie Haze) or changed (ie Swords Dance, Growl). Opponents also cannot copy these changes with Snatch, Psych Up, etc. She can only do this once per battle.
(N/A)
Effects: Raises Alnara's ATK, SATK, and SPD by two points apiece and lowers DEF and SDEF by two points apiece. Cements Alnara's stats where they stand for the duration of the battle. Move fails if Alnara is above 50% HP.

Description: We all know that Drifloon are generally freaky little critters who have a creeper streak and seem to have a general good time when kidnapping children. Well, Freaky has learned how to apply her abductory knowledge to other Pokemon. She drifts towards them, looking harmless, then wraps her four giant weird spiky arms around them. She then lifts into the air and, when the weight finally becomes too much, she'll drop them to the ground, causing injury to the Pokemon. This attack, however, leaves her very tired and lowers her speed for 3 rounds. This move cannot effect Pokemon she can't lift (over 200 lbs)
All standing proposals get an approval from me.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 06-29-2011, 05:28 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
All standing proposals get an approval from me.
What this guy said.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:53 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:

May as well Approve this. :$ (3/3)
Quote:

[Surge] Houndoom ()
Quote:

[Drakon] Fraxure ()
Up both of the Usage Gaps to at least 'once every three Rounds' and you have my Approval.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

[Pikachen] Pikachu (M)

[Alnara] Lucario (F)
(N/A)

@Picachu's Effect: So if there were two Pokemon n the field then the Ref would roll a 1-5 sided die twice, where anything under 3 each roll would result in a hit?

@Others: Approved (3/3).
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Up both of the Usage Gaps to at least 'once every three Rounds' and you have my Approval.
Do you mind explaining to me why I need to up the Usage Gap? It's not like I'm going to use those moves every time the Usage Gap passes.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Do you mind explaining to me why I need to up the Usage Gap? It's not like I'm going to use those moves every time the Usage Gap passes.
Ah, but the thing is is that you could, if you wanted to. ;) I want you to up the Usage Gap because these moves are very powerful and can wreak massive amounts of destruction if used properly, so I'm simply trying to prevent the fabrication of an over-powered move. :3 ♥
Old 06-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
May as well Approve this. :$ (3/3)

@Picachu's Effect: So if there were two Pokemon n the field then the Ref would roll a 1-5 sided die twice, where anything under 3 each roll would result in a hit?

@Others: Approved (3/3).
Yes, that is correct.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-29-2011, 02:07 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Ah, but the thing is is that you could, if you wanted to. ;) I want you to up the Usage Gap because these moves are very powerful and can wreak massive amounts of destruction if used properly, so I'm simply trying to prevent the fabrication of an over-powered move. :3 ♥
Sorry, gonna side with the user on this one - this attack is not particularly groundbreaking. At this point then, you'll need to get word from Iridium, since 3m0d0ll won't approve.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 07-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Name: Larvesta

Signature Move: Hidden Fire Form : Crimson Lotus Phoenix Swords

Description: Being larvae-like, Larvesta is fragile and is prone to lose in a battle if the Trainer doesn't know how to use them properly. With tiny legs and a huge head, Larvesta can't rely entirely on its movement to be speedy and steady every time. Thus, without relying heavily on its movement alone, Larvesta decides to turn its attention in manipulating part of the type it's assigned with, Fire. If it can't get too close to the opponent, Lavesta will direct its flames to them. My Larvesta is fortunate enough to have awakened his Hidden Fire Form, and of course, the forms differs from one Larvesta to another. Once this move is called, Larvesta stops whatever he's doing and starts gathering energy around him. He then begins to feed on the newly formed energy nuclei. Intense heat starts building up inside, as his eyes glow fiery red in color to intimidate his opponent, for a short while. He ignites his entire body with the newly found power from within. The five slightly whorled horns at the sides of his head begins shooting out golden colored flames, which then start molding into swords. Larvesta then uses his forelegs, the ones attached to his mane and directs the swords out of the horns and make them circle in a 360 degree formation right in front of himself. All five swords take a quick aim at the opponent and with a blink of an eye, the golden phoenix swords then thrust into the opponent, dealing damage and has the chance of even causing the BRN status (Doesn't affect Fire type of course).

Type: Fire
Classification: ???
Effects:

• All Swords does 2% damage each.
  • First 3 Swords always hit.
  • 4th Sword has an accuracy of 75% (76 and above misses)
  • 5th Sword has an accuracy of 50% (51 and above misses)

Should all 5 swords hit perfectly, opponent is BRN'd. Should either the 4th or 5th miss, the opponent is spared of being BRN'd.

Usage Gap: Once per battle

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Closed Thread