Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Pandora (Female Froslass)
Moody
Sig Move: N/A
Tutor Move: N/A
Adopted from the Adoption Center.
Evolved at the Evolution Dojo
Changed Ability from Snow Cloak to Moody at the Pokemon Development Facility.

NEW SIGGY: Flash Freeze
Spoiler:
Description: How does one weaponize freezing breath in a battle? Froslass, by nature, can freeze pray with -58 degree farenheit breath. This was a no-brainer, though she hadn't battled with anyone...Yet.

However, before she DID battle with anyone, she figured out that she REALLY hated such moves that got to her before she could move herself. Priority Moves, they were called, like Aqua Jet, Quick Attack, Vaccum Wave...She was irritated by such annoyances. Especially Shadow Sneak, a Ghost-Type Move that quite frankly hurt a b**chton. How did she overcome them? Simple. By being faster, immobilizing them, and proceeding to beat the s**t out of them. She honed her icy breath, channeling it forward to freeze targets at speeds to prevent Priority moves being a factor. It took a few days, but sucess was inevitable when she got a Pokemon starting to use Quick Attack (with little visible warning beforehand) Frozen before it moved. Sucess.

This move is simple to describe: Pandora unleashes frosty breath from her mouth (*Le gasp!*) at speeds that outstrip such annoyances as Quick Attack. Whatever her target is, it will be frozen, immobile, a sitting duck: Perfect for rapid hits with Ice-Type Attacks (and come on, who would thaw under consistent pressure from them?). She loves this move...Though it makes her think of food, considering this IS the way all Froslass find and immobilize prey.

Type: Ice (OMFG THAT IS SO UNEXPECTED!)
Base Power: What is this nonsense? Flash Freeze is of no power.
Accuracy: 95%
Classification: Status.
Energy Mod: 4%
Priority: 2
Effect: Target is Frozen. Really. That's it.
Usage Gap: She can't use this for three actions after this is used.

Pandora, you must have a SIGNATURE MOVE! This shall be it.
Heheh, this is nice. Approv'd. [1/2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post

[Barricade] Forretress (M)
Ability: Sturdy
Obtained: Adoption Center
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

Sig Move: Stone Sheild

Spoiler:

Despriction: Foretress are capable of employing the move Stealth Rock. Barricade, being the defensive minded mon he is, has tried to figure out a way to use it to protect himself with the levitating rocks. After some experimentation, he managed to figure it out. After using the rocks to surround himself instead of the opponent, he makes the rocks orbit in a hemisphere (or full sphere, if he's in the air), weakening attacks from afar and occasionally preventing close quarters attacks from working, causing the opponent damage instead.
Type: Rock
Base Power: None
Accuracy: If I really have to provide this, I will have to ask you if I'm allowed to bang my forehead on the wall repeatedly first.
Energy Mod: 8%
Priority: 0
Effect:
For two rounds, if the target attacks
  • With a move that makes contact- Roll a 10 sided die. If roll is one or two, the attack fails, and the target sustains half normal Stealth Rock damage instead.
  • If the target attacks with a non contact move- Move is weakened to 75% normal base power. However, if the type of the move is a type Rock resists (eg Flying), this is reduced to 50% instead.
  • Barricade loses 2 energy for every round this is up.

Usage Gap: This move cannot be used if it is in effect.

And...

[Virgo] Gothitelle (F)
Ability: Shadow Tag
Obtained: Here
Evolved: Here
Tutored Move: Cosmic Power
Sig Move: Shadow Bind
Spoiler:

Despriction: Gothitelle (in ASB) have Shadow Tag. Virgo realized a while back that the entire body of anything is covered in much shadow, depending on body shape and the like. Ergo, Virgo decided to try using her Shadow Tag in a way that would, instead of just trapping the opponent, it traps the opponent's shadows to each other, hindering movement.
Type: Dark (SHADOW Bind? It's kinda in the name)
Energy Mod: 10%
Effect:
  • Target speed goes down three stages while the move is in effect.
  • Moves that require contact are reduced to 1/4 power.
  • The effect lasts for 5 actions
Usage Gap: She can't use this for one round after its effect concludes.
For the first one: Fix the word 'shield' and you're good. [1/2]
For the second: Heheh, Ergo, Virgo. This one's really interesting and creative; Velo likes. [1/2]

And for the record, you're allowed to bang your head against the wall whenever you want. ;)

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 07-09-2012, 10:24 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Moody

Spoiler:
Description: How does one weaponize freezing breath in a battle? Froslass, by nature, can freeze pray with -58 degree farenheit breath. This was a no-brainer, though she hadn't battled with anyone...Yet.

However, before she DID battle with anyone, she figured out that she REALLY hated such moves that got to her before she could move herself. Priority Moves, they were called, like Aqua Jet, Quick Attack, Vaccum Wave...She was irritated by such annoyances. Especially Shadow Sneak, a Ghost-Type Move that quite frankly hurt a b**chton. How did she overcome them? Simple. By being faster, immobilizing them, and proceeding to beat the s**t out of them. She honed her icy breath, channeling it forward to freeze targets at speeds to prevent Priority moves being a factor. It took a few days, but sucess was inevitable when she got a Pokemon starting to use Quick Attack (with little visible warning beforehand) Frozen before it moved. Sucess.

This move is simple to describe: Pandora unleashes frosty breath from her mouth (*Le gasp!*) at speeds that outstrip such annoyances as Quick Attack. Whatever her target is, it will be frozen, immobile, a sitting duck: Perfect for rapid hits with Ice-Type Attacks (and come on, who would thaw under consistent pressure from them?). She loves this move...Though it makes her think of food, considering this IS the way all Froslass find and immobilize prey.

Usage Gap: She can't use this for three actions after this is used.

... *success...

Anyway, change the Usage Gap to two Rounds and you're good. But just to clarify, it'll be two Rounds AFTER the target thaws before the move can be used again, or two Rounds before the move can be used again, regardless of when the target thaws?

I'll approve if the UG starts after the target thaws. Otherwise, it's too broken. Pending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Drapion ()
Ability: Sniper
Signature Move: Flesh Torture
Spoiler:
Description:The clawed arms that grow from Drapion's head are so useful that he can use them to catch and hold anything. Besides, they're long enough that Drapion takes advantage from them to capture far objects. His long segmented body also makes his arms to reach farther and allows him to block and dodge all incoming attack due to his segmented body can spin 360˚. With daily trainings and battles with other Pokémon, Drapion has mastered his full usage of the arms and tail, he also can now control all his body segments freely.

Once, Drapion saw a Pokémon using Counter. He was really really impressed with that technique and he tried to learn it. After a few failures at learning Counter, he managed to modify the technique he wished to learn. Instead of counter-attacking the incoming attacker, he used his arms to block the attacker from attacking and instead, Drapion was the one to attack. Drapion caught both the attacker's arms with his claws then jumped on the target's body to make the target falls laying on the ground. With his clawed tail, he locked the target's movement by catching his target's legs. Drapion will then torture his target by stretching his arms and tails together to disjoin the target's joints.
Type:
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 90
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: X*3
Impact: Single Target
Priority: -5
Effects: Works only if a Pokémon is attacking with physical attack. Cancels the attack and disables the target from using physical attack for 1 action. Rolls a six-sided die, the result is X, if the result is 6, rolls again. For every (X+1) actions, inflicts BLEEDING status on the target. Each time a bleeding Pokémon uses physical attack, the Pokémon loses 1/8 of its max HP.
Usage Gap: Once per Round, always fails if the last move used is Flesh Torture
2/2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post

[Barricade] Forretress (M)
Ability: Sturdy
Obtained: Adoption Center
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

Sig Move: Stone Shield

Spoiler:

Despriction: Foretress are capable of employing the move Stealth Rock. Barricade, being the defensive minded mon he is, has tried to figure out a way to use it to protect himself with the levitating rocks. After some experimentation, he managed to figure it out. After using the rocks to surround himself instead of the opponent, he makes the rocks orbit in a hemisphere (or full sphere, if he's in the air), weakening attacks from afar and occasionally preventing close quarters attacks from working, causing the opponent damage instead.
Accuracy: If I really have to provide this, I will have to ask you if I'm allowed to bang my forehead on the wall repeatedly first.
Energy Mod: 8%
Effect:
For two rounds, if the target attacks
  • With a move that makes contact- Roll a 10 sided die. If roll is one or two, the attack fails, and the target sustains half normal Stealth Rock damage instead.
  • If the target attacks with a non contact move- Move is weakened to 75% normal base power. However, if the type of the move is a type Rock resists (eg Flying), this is reduced to 50% instead.
  • Barricade loses 2 energy for every round this is up.

Usage Gap: This move cannot be used if it is in effect.

And...

[Virgo] Gothitelle (F)
Ability: Shadow Tag
Obtained: Here
Evolved: Here
Tutored Move: Cosmic Power
Sig Move: Shadow Bind
Spoiler:

Despriction: Gothitelle (in ASB) have Shadow Tag. Virgo realized a while back that the entire body of anything is covered in much shadow, depending on body shape and the like. Ergo, Virgo decided to try using her Shadow Tag in a way that would, instead of just trapping the opponent, it traps the opponent's shadows to each other, hindering movement.
Type: Dark (SHADOW Bind? It's kinda in the name)
Energy Mod: 10%
Effect:
  • Target speed goes down three stages while the move is in effect.
  • Moves that require contact are reduced to 1/4 power.
  • The effect lasts for 5 actions
Usage Gap: She can't use this for one round after its effect concludes.
2/2 for both of them.

@Dredd, just flesh it out a bit, mate. P: 0/2.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
[INDENT][FONT="Tahoma"]
... *success...

Anyway, change the Usage Gap to two Rounds and you're good. But just to clarify, it'll be two Rounds AFTER the target thaws before the move can be used again, or two Rounds before the move can be used again, regardless of when the target thaws?

I'll approve if the UG starts after the target thaws. Otherwise, it's too broken. Pending.
I was avoiding questions about why Pandora's UG varied with the Pokemon thawing out and would have responded that it would have been regardless of thawing had I not noticed that statement (almost missed it). I'll confirm your statement and edit.

EDIT: My prior post has been updated with Nerfs. I assume that it's just two rounds wait on the miss. I also 'justify' why Pandora cannot use this quickly afterwards...I think.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-09-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:18 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Kari
*Ledian*
Ability: Swarm
Signature Move: Star Powder
Spoiler:
Description: All Ledian receive power from the stars. Kari uses this power to make a powder that can be used in battle. Kari flies over her opponent. White powder falls from Kari's wings as she flaps them. At night the powder glows like a million tiny stars. She sprinkles this powder over her opponent. The powder coats the opponent, burning them.
| 40 BP | 75% ACC | | Impact: Singular Target | Priority: 0 | 9% NRG
Effects: The target is burned. If used at night, the BP is doubled
Usage Gap: 3 round

0/0/0/0/0/0

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 07-30-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post

Kari
*Ledian*
Ability: Swarm
Signature Move: Star Powder
Spoiler:
Description: All Ledian receive power from the stars. Kari uses this power to make a powder that can be used in battle. Kari flies over her opponent. White powder falls from Kari's wings as she flaps them. At night the powder glows like a million tiny stars. She sprinkles this powder over her opponent. The powder coats the opponent, burning them.
| 40 BP | 75% ACC | | Impact: Singular Target | Priority: 0 | 9% NRG
Effects: The target is burned. If used at night, the BP is doubled
Usage Gap: 3 round

0/0/0/0/0/0
Simple, but I like it.
Approved.
[1/2]

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Simple, but I like it.
Approved.
[1/2]
Seconded.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:07 PM
NES2 Offline

[Psycho] Totodile [M]
Ability: Torrent

Signature Move: Facial Foam

Description: Psycho received his quaint moniker not because of his actual mental state but due to a little trick the Pokemon had learned as an intimidation tactic. While Psycho is in fact a relatively normal Pokemon with no abnormal behaviors, in battle Psycho has learned that putting up a facade of instability has a severe psychological impact on his opponents.

The act is relatively simple. Totodile first jets water through his teeth to create a foam that mimics the symptoms of rabies. He pairs this trick with odd and erratic movements and expressions, the goal of this move is to make Psycho seem entirely insane, weakening the opponent's resolve and willingness to battle.

Type: Water
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 6%
Effects: The target's attack stat is reduced by 1/3 (Three Stages)
Usage Gap: Once Per Battle

Last edited by NES2; 08-14-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post

[Psycho] Totodile [M]

Description: Psycho received his quaint moniker not because of his actual mental state but due to a little trick the Pokemon had learned as an intimidation tactic. While Psycho is in fact a relatively normal Pokemon with no abnormal behaviors, in battle Psycho has learned that putting up a facade of instability has a severe psychological impact on his opponents.

The act is relatively simple. Totodile first stores a couple of alka-seltzer tablets underneath his tongue. Then, before during battle he can use the water he jet from his mouth to dissolve the tablet and produce a foam around his mouth that mimics the symptoms of rabies. Paired with odd and erratic movements and expressions, the goal of this move is to make Psycho seem entirely insane, weakening the opponent's resolve and willingness to battle.

This is a good move, but I do have one problem with it: how does one store alka-seltzer under the tongue? Excess saliva would likely make them go off prematurely. The same or similar effect could be produced with regular water. Pending.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 08-14-2012, 10:25 PM
NES2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
This is a good move, but I do have one problem with it: how does one store alka-seltzer under the tongue? Excess saliva would likely make them go off prematurely. The same or similar effect could be produced with regular water. Pending.
I fixed the move's description to address that issue. Can you review the move once more?
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Moody

Spoiler:

Usage Gap: She can't use this for two rounds after the Pokemon targeted Thaws out-or just two rounds if she misses. For anything resembling a justification, Froslass kind of control the cold they release-if it's unsatisfactorily done (misses), Pandora may recharge quicker, but she'll want to keep the Pokemon Frozen if it hits.

...Umm...I kind of did edit this. It's a little late, and I hate to ask twice, but is this move good?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:19 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post

[Psycho] Totodile [M]

The act is relatively simple. Totodile first jets water through his teeth to create a foam that mimics the symptoms of rabies. He pairs this trick with odd and erratic movements and expressions, the goal of this move is to make Psycho seem entirely insane, weakening the opponent's resolve and willingness to battle.

Approved. [1/2]

Quote:
...Umm...I kind of did edit this. It's a little late, and I hate to ask twice, but is this move good?
Girl,you must be crazy. Spore is a normal priority, perfect accuracy SLP move, and has an EM of 6. Why do you think that a high priority, near perfect accuracy FRZ should cost less than that?

Not approved.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 08-15-2012, 03:51 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

What dat niqqa said. ^
Old 08-15-2012, 05:42 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Sabi wants to make edits again and some simplifications, don't kill me for how long this is. XD

For the ones with edits, I will post the wanted changes in [bold].

Mara the Mandibuzz [F]
Ability: Overcoat
Signature Move: Body Knuckle
Description:
Spoiler:
Mandibuzz know bones. Mara knows a bit more than the rest, having picked the best bones based on their strengths and weaknesses. To get through those bones, she's also had to pick [and eat] a lot of muscles and nerves. Naturally, being a predator, she keeps this knowledge in mind with living competitors. When in battle, she looks at her opponent to find a good point to strike, be it the arms, legs, or torso, even the head. Depending on where she hits her opponent, depends on what she does to them, being paralysis for hitting their legs, or whatever they use to move, removing special attack if hit in the head, attack if in the arms, or flinching if in the torso. The effects only last based on how hard her opponent was hit however.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 6 [4]
Effects:
A 50% chance of the following effects if aimed at the following areas [Area will be designated when attack is made]:
Head: Lowers Special Attack by two stages
Torso: Causes Flinching [Lowers Defense by two stages]
Arms: Lowers Attack by two stages
Legs/Limb used for Movement: Paralysis
Wings: Unable to become airbourne and is affected by ground type attacks
[Back: Target has 35% chance of flinching each action]

Effects last based on the following:
5-8% Damage: Two rounds
9-20% Damage: Three rounds
21-35% Damage: Four rounds
35%+ Damage: Five rounds

** All Pokemon in the Amorphous egg group, with the exception of the Ralts evolutionary line, and the Tynamo line and Wobbuffet, are immune to any effects of this attack. Ditto and all ghost types, are also immune to these effects.
Usage Gap: One round recharge after effects have worn off. If Pokemon is unaffected, must wait two actions before use again.

Why changes: Adding on another area to give an effect and changing another while trying to lower the energy cost just a tiny bit. I used to think energy mods were what the move cost for energy alltogether and now I know that is not the case. >< Adding priority and impact too.

Tova the Torkoal [F]
Ability: White Smoke
Signature Move: Furnace Charge
Description:
Spoiler:

Tova is basically a living furnace. As a living furnace, she knows a thing or two about fuel consumption and how it affects her energy levels. Knowing this, she figured out a way to amplify her fire attacks to literally burn the competition away. She sits and stockpiles energy inside her shell, getting hotter and hotter the longer she waits. The longer she waits, the more powerful the next fire attack will become. After letting loose her inferno of fiery pain, Tova must wait to use another fire attack, and to build up more heat.
Type: Fire
Impact: Self
Energy Modifier: 3
Effects:
Stockpiles energy to increase fire attacks. Fire attack BP is raised based on the following:
1: 25% BP [Damage] increase. Cannot use fire attacks for one action afterwards.
2: 50% BP [Damage] increase. Cannot use fire attacks for two actions afterwards.
3: 75% BP [Damage] increase. Cannot use fire attacks for three actions afterwards.
4: 100% BP [Damage] increase. Cannot use fire attacks for four actions afterwards.
This move is included with Fire attack restrictions mentioned above.
Lowers evasion by one stage when this is used. Stock pile is removed after a fire attack has been used, except this attack.
Usage Gap: Based on above effect.

Why changes: Again, BP into energy usage. Tova is already sitting there lowering her evasion and using energy to charge up, to me it seemed a bit more on the negative side to have it as base power rather than just damage. Yes, the evasion lowering stays until the stock pile is removed. Storing that much fire power, you can't move too much. Also I neglected to mention that Furnace Charge would be able to be used consecutively. Didn't make too much sense if she couldn't. >< Also adding priority and impact.

Riverspire the Omastar [M]
Ability: Swift Swim
Signature Move: Turnpike Counter
Description:
Spoiler:
As a revived fossil Pokemon, Riverspire knew that if he wanted to stay alive, he needed to find more use of his shell.His spikes were limited to what they could do, maxing out at around three techniques. He had a hard heavy shell with spikes on it...that's when he figured out he could use them together, since he wasn't the most nimble of Pokemon to avoid attacks. He figured, if he could take a few direct attacks, his foe was going to regret trying to karate chop him the next time.

By simply tucking his body as far into his shell as he could, Riverspire leaves himself to his opponent's attack, however, makes it so that when they hit him physically, they can't avoid his spikes on his shell. That way, they take some damage as recoil. This only works for physical contact attacks however, but anything to give his foes some sting and some have even walked away with less punch than usual because they happened to hit those spikes in just a certain way.
Priority: +1
Energy Modifier: 5
Effects:
-Foe's oncoming attack after this technique has been used is guarantee'd to hit.
-Causes 1/4 recoil damage for contact physical moves only to the foe. [Moves such as Thunderpunch are affeted, moves such as Earthquake are not. If move already has recoil damage involved, this is added onto that damage]
-DEF +1 for Riverspire only for when this technique is used.
-May lower foe's attack. [10% chance]
Usage Gap: Once per round

Why changes: It's really only to specify priority on this one, and the impact.

I want to change this one:

Asharas the Shiny Charizard [F]
Ability: Blaze
Signature move: Flare Blaze
Description:
Spoiler:
The flames of a Charmander and evolutions yet to come always burn brighter when fierce battles have been faced. Ashe was one such Pokemon who would face her own opponents who had a type advantage over her. Over and over again, until the peak of her power was reached and skill of her fire attacks hit high. Once her Blaze ability activated, she took it one step further, unleashing even more power against her opponents in a literal blaze of glory. Water type's steamed, rock types melted under the intense heat and so on and so forth. However Ashe would go without taking some of her own recoil damage every time a fire attack was used due to the intensity. This was always a do or die tactic.
Energy Modifier: 15%
Effects:
-All Fire attacks used that cause 'not very effective' damage become 'normal damage'. 'Normal damage' becomes Super Effective. Super Effective damage as they were.
-All fire attacks used cause 3% recoil damage to remaining health. (Should 2 Fire attacks be used in one round means -7% health for each fire attack in total) This is added to the recoil value if the fire type attack already does recoil damage (Eg. Flare Blitz)
-All fire attacks have a chance of burning if they did not have it previously before.
-Flash Fire Ability is bypassed, however, 2% more recoil damage occurs as a result.
-Flash Fire bypass does normal damage to opponent.
-Can only use when the 'Blaze' ability activates after being commanded to.
-Lasts 3 Rounds and if Asharas is by some whim of a miracle still standing by the end of it, ALL her stats drop by 3 levels. [Including Evasion]
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

To

Signature Move: Meteor Flare
Description: Asharas was no pushover Charmander and she was not trained like normal flaming lizards. No, she spent the vast majority of her time battling anything stronger than her, especially those with a type advantage. Her flames burned brighter after each hard battle and her fire grew hotter and hotter; to a point where everything was hurt by it no matter what type it was. Putting in that last bit of effort when things, she tapped into her Blaze ability earlier on in times of need. Everything was hurt by the fire, and what was already hurt was hurt even more so. Even Pokemon immune to the flames were harmed by them. Of course by the end of it all, Asharas would draw into a tired state, and if she was still standing, would be unable to unleash said fire for a long time, or protect herself too well.
Energy Modifier: 10%
Effects:
-All targets are treated as having a x2 weakness to fire attacks when used against them. If target had x2 weakness to fire normally, they are treated as having x4 weakness to fire attacks. If target has a x4 weakness to fire attacks normally, it is now treated as x5.
-All fire attacks cost an additional 3% energy to use. Fire attacks used consecitively cost additional energy based on how many attacks are used in succesion. Eg: Ember then Ember, first Ember is +3% energy cost, second is +4% energy cost and so on.
-Asharas takes recoil 3% damage for each fire attack used. Fire attacks used in succesion follow the same rule as energy cost. If attack already had recoil, recoil damage is added on.
-Bypasses Flash Fire, in which case, energy has an additional 1% cost.
-Can only use if 50% HP or lower. Disables Blaze.
-Lasts for 3 rounds in battle, after acvitation. Switching does not stop this effect, nor do rounds while switched out count against duration timer.
-Asharas is unable to use fire attacks after these effects have worn off for the rest of the battle. This applies even after being switched.
-All of Asharas' stats drop by -3, exclusing accuracy, including evasion, for one round at the end of the effect. Switching does not remove these effects, one round's time in battle does.

Usage Gap: Once per battle.

I just wanted a more simplified version of it and to kind of change how it worked a bit. Plus the rename is cool.

And a new one for...

Riptide the Feraligatr [M]
Sig Move: Vice Fang
Description: Feraligatr have a nice set of fangs. Actually, they have powerful, locking jaws that make them champions with biting. Riptide, well where do you think the 'rip' part comes from? Riptides likes to use his jaw to cause incredible amounts of damage to his foes; he ain't no glass jaw, he's keen on giving you one instead. So, Riptide learned to utilize his pointed facial death trap and give that extra oomph to all bite based attacks. After all, he does have great hygiene. Plus, he likes to eat anything, and since Feraligatr are predators and chew there food well, he thought he'd give his opponent the extra scare with that extra bit of toothy effort.
Type: Normal
Energy Modifier: +3 energy per move.
Effects: More of an effect rather than an attack, any bite based move used by Riptide with a [Vice Fang] tag next to it, such as Crunch, do 1.5 more damage at the cost of +3% energy with their critical hit ratio increased by 1.

Usage Gap: Per action, see above.

Before you say, Feraligatr only gets like, three bite based attacks, I'm going to attempt to tutor him more.

THAT WILL BE ALL FOR NOW.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-08-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Moody

Spoiler:

Energy Mod: 6%
Usage Gap: She can't use this for two rounds after the Pokemon targeted Thaws out-or just two rounds if she misses. For anything resembling a justification, Froslass kind of control the cold they release-if it's unsatisfactorily done (misses), Pandora may recharge quicker, but she'll want to keep the Pokemon Frozen if it hits.

...OK, I've made the changes. Am I good now?.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Sabi
Holy Cow
Anyway, all of these receive my approval.
[1/2]
Except...
Quote:
-All of Asharas' stats drop by -3, exclusing accuracy, including evasion, for one round. Switching does not remove these effects, one round's time in battle does.
If you write at what point that this occurs, it will receive my approval. Does it occur when the attack is made, or after it wears off? Just need that clarification.
Pending

Latio-Nytro
Pending
As Justin said, you have a Spore like attack with higher priority. You still have the same energy mod as Spore.
I think you either need to drop the accuracy or raise the energy mod more.

(Also, on a second note. The way that you have filled out the form is somewhat unprofessional (with the sarcasm and language). I suggest for you next sig move that you please try to have a more professional looking one. Not to pick on you, but just my opinion on that part)

lv.100@1618
Links

Closed Thread