Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon RPG's Ľ Anime-Style Battling League Ľ ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Just in case anyone missed it, payments will be made weekly in this thread.

<3
Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

My list of items... :D

Spoiler:
Here is the list of items for you guys. Prices and increased BP I'm just kinda guessing on, so updating is needed.

One Time Use
These items are used once at the beginning of a battle. They last for the length of the battle, then are gone when the battle ends. One item per Pokemon per battle.

Face Paint
These paints are made from natural sources. They encourage the Pokemon, but cause effects due to the substances their made of.

- Red Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 ATK; Burns Pokemon

- Green Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 DEF; Puts Pokemon to Sleep

- Yellow Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPATK; Paralyzes Pokemon

- Blue Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPDEF; Freezes Pokemon

- Black Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPD; Poisons Pokemon

- Glittery Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 EXP; Confuses Pokemon

Wearable
These are items your Pokemon can wear. But they are easily damaged in battle and don't last till the end.
NOTE: Some of these can be creatively used by a ref. An example, the poison bur might not stick to someone who has scales.

- Poison Bur [$10]
Whichever Pokemon this is attached to is under the effects of poison. It is transferred between Pokemon by physical contact.

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. It initiates the effect of Attract when worn.

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. It initiates the effect of Attract when worn.

- Contacts [$15]
These allow better vision. Wearing these increases all moves accuracies by 10%

- Balloon [$10]
Makes the Pokemon airborne, giving it a resistance to ground attacks. The balloon is fragile though and can be popped.

-Head Phones [$20]
Plays music that motivates and energies the Pokemon, but loses its attention. (+1 STAT; Pokemon may ignore trainers orders [??%])
+ Stat depends on type of music. Only one playlist can be used per Head Phones.
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

Unlimited Use
These items you can keep forever. They can be used for a battle. But because these last longer they cost more. You can only where one per battle too.
((I can come up with lists for the ones that mention types of moves, if needed.))

- Boxing Gloves [$50]
Increase the power of "punching" moves by 20 BP

- Fake Fangs [$50]
Increase the power of "biting" moves by 20 BP

- Microphone [$50]
Increases the power of "sound" moves by 20 BP

- Scope Lens [$50]
Increases the power of "beam" moves by 20 BP

- Sun Charm Necklace [$50]
The wearer is always under the effects of Sunny Day

- Rain Drop Necklace [$50]
The wearer is always under the effects of Rain

- Daisy Chain Crown [$50]
Raises User's Grass Attacks by 20 BP

- Tapped Glasses [$50]
Raises User's Psychic Attacks by 20 BP

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]
Raises User's Dark Attacks by 20 BP

- Soccer Cleats [$50]
Raises User's Ground Attacks by 20 BP

- Ski Cap [$50]
Raises User's Ice Attacks by 20 BP

- Sharp Tooth Necklace [$50]
Raises User's Dragon Attacks by 20 BP

- Wrist Watch [$50]
Raises User's Normal Attacks by 20 BP

- Magnetic Band [$50]
Raises User's Electric Attacks by 20 BP

- Purple Scarf (Just forget we found it in the dumpster) [$50]
Raises User's Poison Attacks by 20 BP

- Winner's Medal [$50]
Raises User's Fighting Attacks by 20 BP

- Charcoal Necklace [$50]
Raises User's Fire Attacks by 20 BP

- Stone Earring [$50]
Raises User's Rock Attacks by 20 BP

- Flight Goggles [$50]
Raises User's Flying Attacks by 20 BP

- Metal Band [$50]
Raises User's Steel Attacks by 20 BP

- Charmed Spell Tag [$50]
Raises User's Ghost Attacks by 20 BP

- Swim Goggles [$50]
Raises User's Water Attacks by 20 BP

- Antenna Headband [$50]
Raises User's Bug Attacks by 20 BP

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK

lv.100@1618
Links

Last edited by Dino; 03-24-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I'd like Facepaint to instead have a chance of causing effects, since increased SpAtt is pretty useless if you're immediately frozen. Other than that, I approve.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay so here is what I've got so far. I'm open to any suggestion, especially about pricing.

Hidden Power Centre

Welcome to the Hidden Power Centre. Here we unleash the hidden potential of your Pokemon in which ways you desire. We cover extensive training periods and do our best to work with your Pokemon. We look at each Pokemon individually and depending on the Pokemon, and depending on what you wish to have brought out in your Pokemon, depend on the time he or she stays in the HPC. This also brings about the cost of your lessons, as they pertain to the individual as well.

We evaluate each Pokemon individually, not based on evolution line or anything else, just as the Pokemon is. Here you may select which Hidden Power type you may wish for it to learn. If you wish to take on lessons to improve the base power, prices will be listed below in lessons to be taken AFTER your Pokemon has learned it’s Hidden Power move.

Now, when we evaluate a Pokemon, we examine it’s Move Aptitude. This means we look at the type of Hidden Power you want, then examine what types of moves the Pokemon you are leaving with us can learn, and how many of which type in comparison to your Hidden Power choice.

Example:

Quote:
Croagunk [M]
Ability: Dry Skin
Sig Move: None

To be taught: Hidden Power Dark type please!

Since Crogunk can learn about 15 dark type moves on it’s own, therefore, a Move Aptitude of 9 or more. Teaching Croagunk Dark type Hidden Power is fairly easy, and won’t cost as much. Also, it will take less time for it to learn it, therefore, less time away from you.

On the flip side, here is another example:

Quote:
Quagsire [F]
Ability: Water Absorb
Sig Move: None

To be taught: Hidden Power Fire type please!

Quagsire has no Fire type moves it can learn, so it has a Move Aptitude of 0 It will take a much longer time to teach it Fire Type Hidden Power, and by extension, it will also cost more. Quagsire will have to be left in the HPC for a longer time as well.

HPC Rules:
~Your Pokemon must not be in a battle, Daycare, or any other facility when being put into the HPC.
~You cannot use your Pokemon while in the HPC in battles or any other facility until it has finished it’s lessons here.
~If a HPC employee is not here to post the release of a Pokemon that has finished it’s lessons after it’s time here is done, an ASB staff member may post it’s release if a post hasn’t been made 24 hours after the specified release date.
~All Pokemon may only learn one type of Hidden Power.
~All transactions must be approved by an HPC employee, and posted in the Bank before lessons can begin.
~Pokemon caught being used outside the HPC while partaking in lessons in the HPC will result in an additional day suspension from your lessons.
~After your Pokemon has completed it’s lesson, please then go to the Registration Thread to finalize your Pokemon’s newly taught move.

Prices and Time Allotment:

Pokemon aptitude, 0-3 moves of specified type: $18
Time at HPC: 7 Days

Pokemon aptitude, 4-8 moves of specified type: $15
Time at HPC: 5 Days

Pokemon Aptitude, 9 or more moves of specific type: $13
Time at HPC: 3 Days

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 03-24-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:40 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
My list of items... :D

Spoiler:
Here is the list of items for you guys. Prices and increased BP I'm just kinda guessing on, so updating is needed.

One Time Use
These items are used once at the beginning of a battle. They last for the length of the battle, then are gone when the battle ends. One item per Pokemon per battle.

Face Paint
These paints are made from natural sources. They encourage the Pokemon, but cause effects due to the substances their made of.
Yeah, these are pretty much useless, so retooling them should fix that.

- Red Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 ATK; Burns Pokemon

- Green Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 DEF; Puts Pokemon to Sleep

+ 1 SPATK; Paralyzes Pokemon

- Blue Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPDEF; Freezes Pokemon

- Black Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPD; Poisons Pokemon

+ 1 EXP; Confuses Pokemon

Wearable
These are items your Pokemon can wear. But they are easily damaged in battle and don't last till the end.
NOTE: Some of these can be creatively used by a ref. An example, the poison bur might not stick to someone who has scales.

- Poison Bur [$10]
Whichever Pokemon this is attached to is under the effects of poison. It is transferred between Pokemon by physical contact.

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. It initiates the effect of Attract when worn.
This and the Bow Tie are waaaay too powerful.

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. It initiates the effect of Attract when worn.

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]
Makes the Pokemon airborne, giving it a resistance to ground attacks. The balloon is fragile though and can be popped.

-Head Phones [$20]
Plays music that motivates and energies the Pokemon, but loses its attention. (+1 STAT; Pokemon may ignore trainers orders [??%])
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD
What's the ??? It is randomly generated?

Unlimited Use
These items you can keep forever. They can be used for a battle. But because these last longer they cost more. You can only where one per battle too.
((I can come up with lists for the ones that mention types of moves, if needed.))

- Boxing Gloves [$50]
this and the following need a list of defining moves simply for simplicity's sake, although I will say that Sucker Punch's Japanese name is not Sucker Punch, so this one shouldn't count.

- Fake Fangs [$50]

- Microphone [$50]
Increases the power of "sound" moves by 20 BP

- Scope Lens [$50]

The wearer is always under the effects of Sunny Day
regardless of the weather on the field itself? So if it's raining and Poliwrath uses Hydro Pump, does it do 50% extra damage if I'm wearing the Sun Charm? You should definitely look this one over

The wearer is always under the effects of Rain

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK
Pending, see comments in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Okay so here is what I've got so far. I'm open to any suggestion, especially about pricing.

Hidden Power Centre

Welcome to the Hidden Power Centre. Here we unleash the hidden potential of your Pokemon in which ways you desire. We cover extensive training periods and do our best to work with your Pokemon. We look at each Pokemon individually and depending on the Pokemon, and depending on what you wish to have brought out in your Pokemon, depend on the time he or she stays in the HPC. This also brings about the cost of your lessons, as they pertain to the individual as well.

We evaluate each Pokemon individually, not based on evolution line or anything else, just as the Pokemon is. Here you may select which Hidden Power type you may wish for it to learn, and all start at a Base Power of 40. If you wish to take on lessons to improve the base power, prices will be listed below in lessons to be taken AFTER your Pokemon has learned itís Hidden Power move.

Now, when we evaluate a Pokemon, we examine itís Move Aptitude. This means we look at the type of Hidden Power you want, then examine what types of moves the Pokemon you are leaving with us can learn, and how many of which type in comparison to your Hidden Power choice.

Example:

Since Crogunk can learn about 15 dark type moves on itís own, therefore, a Move Aptitude of 9 or more. Teaching Croagunk Dark type Hidden Power is fairly easy, and wonít cost as much. Also, it will take less time for it to learn it, therefore, less time away from you.

Quagsire has no Fire type moves it can learn, so it has a Move Aptitude of 0 It will take a much longer time to teach it Fire Type Hidden Power, and by extension, it will also cost more. Quagsire will have to be left in the HPC for a longer time as well.

HPC Rules:
~Your Pokemon must not be in a battle, Daycare, or any other facility when being put into the HPC.
~You cannot use your Pokemon while in the HPC in battles or any other facility until it has finished itís lessons here.
~If a HPC employee is not here to post the release of a Pokemon that has finished itís lessons after itís time here is done, an ASB staff member may post itís release if a post hasnít been made 24 hours after the specified release date.
~All transactions must be approved by an HPC employee, and posted in the Bank before lessons can begin.
~Lessons begin AFTER the post has been approved at the bank, not before.
~Pokemon caught being used outside the HPC while partaking in lessons in the HPC will result in an additional day suspension from your lessons.
~After your Pokemon has completed itís lesson, please then go to the Registration Thread to finalize your Pokemonís newly taught move.
~Pokemon increasing their Hidden Power base power must also be registered in the above linked thread.

Pokemon aptitude, 0-3 moves of specified type: $15

Pokemon aptitude, 4-8 moves of specified type: $12

Pokemon Aptitude, 9 or more moves of specific type: $10

Increase Hidden Power Base power: $5 per 5 points, 1 day per five points

Note: Hidden Power canít be raised past a base Power of 80
Pending - BP is already set in stone at 70 in the Compendium, and I'm not sure how much I like the idea of variable BPs running around.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
Pending, see comments in bold.

Pending - BP is already set in stone at 70 in the Compendium, and I'm not sure how much I like the idea of variable BPs running around.
Oh okay. That I didn't see, [and should of looked, fail by me] and I can take that out. I may higher the prices of the other things though.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Iridium Offline

Quote:

Hidden Power Centre

~Lessons begin AFTER the post has been approved at the bank, not before.
I really don't see the need for that. The Bank can go unapproved for long, so it's basically just a waste of time. Make it so that lessons begin from the time the person posts in your thread.

Take care of the variable BP, and maybe prices could be increased by $3-$4?

Pending

Dino

Take note of Khajmer's and Paperfairy's suggestions, and I think this could definitely work.

<3
Old 03-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

I revised it. The revisions are in bold, and questions are italicized.

Spoiler:

One Time Use

Face Paint

- Red Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 ATK; 40% chance of a random status effect

- Green Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 DEF; 40% chance of a random status effect

+ 1 SPATK; 40% chance of a random status effect

- Blue Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPDEF; 40% chance of a random status effect

- Black Face Paint [$25]
+ 1 SPD; 40% chance of a random status effect

+ 1 EXP; 40% chance of a random status effect

Wearable

- Poison Bur [$10]

Bow and Bow Tie. Should I get rid of them, or just stay with this new effect?

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. It boosts the chance of being infatuation for a turn by 20%

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. It boosts the chance of being infatuation for a turn by 20%

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]

-Head Phones [$20]
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

I'll explain this for Paperfairy. Ex. When someone buys one they will say, "Country Headphones". They choose one "stat playlist" when they buy the headphones, it's not randomly generated. ALSO, I have that percentage up there that needs some advice.

Unlimited Use

- Boxing Gloves [$50]
((Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Rock Smash, Shadow Punch, Thunder Punch.))

- Fake Fangs [$50]
((Bite, Bug Bite, Crunch, Fire Fang, Hyper Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang))

- Microphone [$50]
Increases the power of "sound" moves by 20 BP or if it does not cause damage 20 ACC
((Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Screech, Sing, Sing A Round, Snore, Super Sonic, Uproar.))

- Scope Lens [$50]
((Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Psybeam, Signal Beam, Solarbeam, Techno Blast, Tri Attack.))

The wearer is always under the effects of Sunny Day completely regardless of the weather outside. This sunny day extends to just attacks the user uses, not incoming attack. ((Ex. Raining outside. Opponent uses Hydro Pump and it hits with the extra boost from rain. You attack back with a fire move with the extra boost from the sun charm necklace's sunny day.))

The wearer is always under the effects of Rain completely regardless of the weather outside. This rain extends to just attacks the user uses, not incoming attack.

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 03-24-2011, 01:31 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:

Spoiler:

One Time Use

Face Paint

- Red Face Paint [$25]

- Green Face Paint [$25]

- Blue Face Paint [$25]

- Black Face Paint [$25]

Wearable

- Poison Bur [$10]

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. It boosts the chance of being infatuation for a turn by 20%

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. It boosts the chance of being infatuation for a turn by 20%

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]

-Head Phones [$20]
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

I'll explain this for Paperfairy. Ex. When someone buys one they will say, "Country Headphones". They choose one "stat playlist" when they buy the headphones, it's not randomly generated. ALSO, I have that percentage up there that needs some advice.

Unlimited Use

- Boxing Gloves [$50]
((Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Rock Smash, Shadow Punch, Thunder Punch.))

- Fake Fangs [$50]
((Bite, Bug Bite, Crunch, Fire Fang, Hyper Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang))

- Microphone [$50]
Increases the power of "sound" moves by 20 BP or if it does not cause damage 20 ACC
((Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Screech, Sing, Sing A Round, Snore, Super Sonic, Uproar.))

- Scope Lens [$50]
((Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Psybeam, Signal Beam, Solarbeam, Techno Blast, Tri Attack.))

The wearer is always under the effects of Sunny Day completely regardless of the weather outside. This sunny day extends to just attacks the user uses, not incoming attack. ((Ex. Raining outside. Opponent uses Hydro Pump and it hits with the extra boost from rain. You attack back with a fire move with the extra boost from the sun charm necklace's sunny day.))

The wearer is always under the effects of Rain completely regardless of the weather outside. This rain extends to just attacks the user uses, not incoming attack.

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK
Looks good to me :) Approved.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:01 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:

Spoiler:

One Time Use

Face Paint

- Red Face Paint [$25]

- Green Face Paint [$25]

- Blue Face Paint [$25]

- Black Face Paint [$25]

Wearable

- Poison Bur [$10]

perhaps change them to: If the opponent is infatuated, the likelihood of them not attacking due to infatuation is increased by 10%

- Bright Bow [$15]

- Bow Tie [$15]

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]

-Head Phones [$20]
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

I suggest 30%.

Unlimited Use

- Boxing Gloves [$50]

- Fake Fangs [$50]

- Microphone [$50]

- Scope Lens [$50]

You'll need to change those Japanese attack names to English ones.

In that case, to lessen the chance of confusion among refs, Weather charms should be worded: The Pokemon wearing this charm recieves all effects as if _____ were in play. Attacks that target this Pokemon are not affected by the charm.

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK
comments in red. pending.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Okay~ Hopefully the final one. Note are in red, revisions are bolded.

Spoiler:

One Time Use

Face Paint

- Red Face Paint [$25]

- Green Face Paint [$25]

- Blue Face Paint [$25]

- Black Face Paint [$25]

Wearable

- Poison Bur [$10]

That's essentially what I was trying to revise them to. You just put in some much better words than me.

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. If the opponent is infatuated, the likelihood of them not attacking due to infatuation is increased by 10%

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. If the opponent is infatuated, the likelihood of them not attacking due to infatuation is increased by 10%

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]

-Head Phones [$20]
Plays music that motivates and energies the Pokemon, but loses its attention. (+1 STAT; Pokemon may ignore trainers orders [30%])
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

Unlimited Use

Sorry. Serebii has it listed that way, and I tend to use their site more.

- Boxing Gloves [$50]

- Fake Fangs [$50]

- Microphone [$50]
((Relic Song, Snarl, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Screech, Sing, Round, Snore, Super Sonic, Uproar.))

- Scope Lens [$50]

The Pokemon wearing this charm recieves all effects as if sunny day were in play. Attacks that target this Pokemon are not affected by the charm.

The Pokemon wearing this charm recieves all effects as if rain were in play. Attacks that target this Pokemon are not affected by the charm.

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 03-25-2011, 02:49 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Okay~ Hopefully the final one. Note are in red, revisions are bolded.

Spoiler:

One Time Use

Face Paint

- Red Face Paint [$25]

- Green Face Paint [$25]

- Blue Face Paint [$25]

- Black Face Paint [$25]

Wearable

- Poison Bur [$10]

That's essentially what I was trying to revise them to. You just put in some much better words than me.

- Bright Bow [$15]
This beautiful bow will make any female Pokemon look beautiful. If the opponent is infatuated, the likelihood of them not attacking due to infatuation is increased by 10%

- Bow Tie [$15]
A sharp bow tie that will make any male Pokemon look handsome. If the opponent is infatuated, the likelihood of them not attacking due to infatuation is increased by 10%

- Contacts [$15]

- Balloon [$10]

-Head Phones [$20]
Plays music that motivates and energies the Pokemon, but loses its attention. (+1 STAT; Pokemon may ignore trainers orders [30%])
+ Rock +1 ATK
+ Country +1 DEF
+ Electronic +1 SPATK
+ Classical +1 SPDEF
+ Pop +1 SPD

Unlimited Use

Sorry. Serebii has it listed that way, and I tend to use their site more.

- Boxing Gloves [$50]

- Fake Fangs [$50]

- Microphone [$50]
((Relic Song, Snarl, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Screech, Sing, Round, Snore, Super Sonic, Uproar.))

- Scope Lens [$50]

The Pokemon wearing this charm recieves all effects as if sunny day were in play. Attacks that target this Pokemon are not affected by the charm.

The Pokemon wearing this charm recieves all effects as if rain were in play. Attacks that target this Pokemon are not affected by the charm.

- Tapped Glasses [$50]

- Dark Sun Glasses [$50]

- Soccer Cleats [$50]

- Ski Cap [$50]

- Wrist Watch [$50]

- Magnetic Band [$50]

- Winner's Medal [$50]

- Stone Earring [$50]

- Flight Goggles [$50]

- Metal Band [$50]

- Swim Goggles [$50]

- Antenna Headband [$50]

- Jacket [$100]
+1 DEF, -1 SPDEF

- Collar [$100]
-1 DEF, +1 SPDEF

- Trainer's Hat [$150]
+1 ATK, +1 SPATK
Techno Blast should be Techno Buster, but otherwise, approved.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Iridium Offline

Dino, you're good to go with this third approval.

<3
Old 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:

Hidden Power Centre

We evaluate each Pokemon individually, not based on evolution line or anything else, just as the Pokemon is. Here you may select which Hidden Power type you may wish for it to learn. If you wish to take on lessons to improve the base power, prices will be listed below in lessons to be taken AFTER your Pokemon has learned itís Hidden Power move.

Now, when we evaluate a Pokemon, we examine itís Move Aptitude. This means we look at the type of Hidden Power you want, then examine what types of moves the Pokemon you are leaving with us can learn, and how many of which type in comparison to your Hidden Power choice.

Example:

Since Crogunk can learn about 15 dark type moves on itís own, therefore, a Move Aptitude of 9 or more. Teaching Croagunk Dark type Hidden Power is fairly easy, and wonít cost as much. Also, it will take less time for it to learn it, therefore, less time away from you.

HPC Rules:
~You cannot use your Pokemon while in the HPC in battles or any other facility until it has finished itís lessons here.
~If a HPC employee is not here to post the release of a Pokemon that has finished itís lessons after itís time here is done, an ASB staff member may post itís release if a post hasnít been made 24 hours after the specified release date.
~After your Pokemon has completed itís lesson, please then go to the Registration Thread to finalize your Pokemonís newly taught move.

Pokemon aptitude, 0-3 moves of specified type: $18

Pokemon aptitude, 4-8 moves of specified type: $15

Pokemon Aptitude, 9 or more moves of specific type: $13
Okay, so I've made some changes with the pricing, removed redundant rules and the thing about BP. Anything else to fine tune?
Old 03-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Iridium Offline

Well, looks good to me, so I'll say it's an approval for me, but look out for the other's suggestions as I might have missed something, in a sort of hurry atm.

<3
Closed Thread